The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After that, it was the only way we ever had sex, he'd bring me a nice new top or bra, and I'd put it on then he'd fuck my tits and come in my mouth. I didn't always swallow it, because sometimes he'd get so excited when he was jamming it in my mouth, face fucking me thru my boobs, the tip would slip out and he'd put cum all over my face instead."

She paused, thoughtful about the memories.

"And then?" I asked quickly, prodding her for more, not wanting to lose any momentum on the story.

"Oh right, well after a few times of that, we got into a pattern, he'd start by fucking my tits, then I'd suck him while he was buried in here," and she grabbed her tits again and gave them a squeeze, "and he'd blow his load on my face. Pretty standard stuff."

She paused. "Then one day he showed up and his friend Brian was with him, and Brian went to the kitchen so I laid down on the bed and my boyfriend gave me this really nice blue bra, it was pretty low cut and my breasts had gotten even bigger by this point, so when I put it on they really popped out. I could see myself in the closet mirror and I looked great.

"He laid down on the bed and asked me to use my boobs on him from above, which was new, but I was ready for a change. When I squatted on his legs and bent over him, I was facing the mirror still, so I could see the top of his head with me lowering down my bulging breasts onto his already hard cock. His eyes were closed and I proceeded to slip him under my bra strap and rub my big tits on his dick. He moaned so I knew he was enjoying it, me in control this time, pleasuring him.

"For me it was ok, but when he came I wouldn't be getting any cum on my face or swallowing anything, but still, looking in the mirror at my doing this to him was really making me horny, and since up to this point it had all been about him and his cock, the thought of my controlling the situation was starting to get me really aroused.

"It was good timing looking back, but at the time it was pretty unexpected. While I was slowly tugging my boyfriend with my tits, Brian came back into the room quietly. Making a shoosh sign with his fingertips, he pulled his pants down and came to the edge of the bed. His dick was poking out in front of him and he put it so I could get it in my mouth, which I did. I could see myself in the mirror sucking his dick and giving my boyfriend a titfuck at the same time, and it was amazing. I speeded up with my tits and sucked harder on this young dick in my mouth, and just like that, in a few seconds when my boyfriend started to spurt his load out Brian emptied a huge load of cum in my mouth. I didn't want it dripping out so I kept up and swallowed his whole load right there.

"Brian pulled out and backed out of the room. When my boyfriend opened his eyes and focused on my hanging tits, still wrapped around his deflating cock, he said 'Taste my cum', so I bent my head down and started to lick the pool of cum on his chest. 'Take it all' he said, so I did. I ate all his cum, and Brian's too."

Fuck. "Wow, so these tits have seen some action!" It seemed the only thing to say.

"Jeesus dickwad, you're a rude fucker. I'm telling you a sensitive fucking story and you just have to go and be an asshole. What is your fucking problem, did you not get enough love as a child or something?"

Whatever erection I had been sporting quickly subsided. Learning something about myself right then, I think it's safe to say that my former self was not overly mad about drunk floozies with loose lips. Even if they were sporting maybe the biggest rack I'd ever spent time hovering over.

Her hand grabbed my thigh again. It may be she was expecting something stiff there, but when all she felt was my leg, her lower lip went out in a pout and she grabbed into it, hard.

"Listen asshole, I've had a hundred guys shoot their loads in my mouth while their buddies fucked these boobs raw. And then those titfuckers would unload their cum all over my face. Doesn't that make you hard? Don't just sit there, goddamit, I need some cock. Fuck!"

She stood up, lunging for the desk, and proceeded to with one arm sweep everything off onto the floor. My books, pencils, and a coffee cup all went off the edge in slow motion like a little lemming parade. Her ass was bent towards me and I noticed for the first time that she had a pretty cute butt, full and pleasingly packed into in rough blue jeans.

She looked over her shoulder. "Like my curves, dickwad?"

"Um, well, yeah, I do."

"You know that Molly knew I was coming over here? Yep, she knew." Karen climbed on the desk like she was getting ready for bed. "I didn't tell her but she knows. Made me promise to keep my clothes on, can you believe that? Fuck." She sat down then leaned over to lay sideways on the table.

"Over here, cock," she commanded.

I sighed, then stood up and walked to her. Karen needed a bitch of her own for a while.

She untied my pajama string, and slowly eased my pants down, her hand already inside my shorts grabbing at my admittedly slightly enlarging cock. She did look pretty fantastic with her dark hair draped over the bulging cleavage in her shirt. And I noticed that her jeans really did fit her very well too, making out a tight triangle at her crotch where the rough denim fabric was pulled tight across her pussy.

She had me out and in her hand now, and I was getting pretty stiff with the rubbing. Talking directly to my dick head like it was another person in the room, she said "So, cock, I can't take off my clothes. Did you want to fuck my pussy? Yeah? Want to stick me from behind and slap my ass while you fuck me hard? Well too fucking bad asshole, that cunt belongs to someone else." She was really on another planet, this one. I could see why Sarah and Em were not huge fans. As she was talking to my prick, she kept waving it around in front of her face.

Was she going to suck on it or not?

"Are you going to suck on it or not?" I asked, my autopilot repeat kicking in again. Did it happen only when it was about sex? I don't think I had ever repeated anything about what my favorite color was, even if...

"Ow!" The damned bitch slapped my dick!

She talked into it like a microphone. "You're going to pay for that, you fucker!" Her face contorted into rage. "You wish I was going to suck your dick, so you can blow your load in my mouth," then just as quickly her face softened with concern. "Oh, does it hurt," she purred, "do you need a little loving attention? Come here."

She was batshit crazy.

She pulled me by my cock in towards her and practically lifted me onto the table, using it as a handle to steer me up. She then lay on her back, her head draped over the far side of the desk, exposing to my view her tight triangle stretched denim pussy. Beyond that her massive rack heaved with each breath, tits straining especially attractively against the flimsy v-neck, itself barely keeping up with holding those huge knockers in check.

"I have a nice soft place for you to rest your little dick..." she said, her voice mumbling, then just as quickly in anger "so time to get to it, mothahfuckah!"

Obediently performing my part, I got on my knees and positioned myself over her stomach, my dick pointing out in front of me like a flagpole. Her changing attitude was sorta firing me up, and I was starting to really look forward to pumping the shit out of these huge boobs.

"Keeping my clothes on!" I heard her mumble. I watched her neck muscles as she spoke, since I couldn't see her mouth, as her head was draped completely backwards over the table.

Pulling up her shirt slightly, I could see she was wearing some kind of sheer sports bra underneath. It was red. I like red. My cock likes red too. I put my dick head into the soft spot between her boobs just under the bra where it snuggled underneath her tits, then grabbing the sides of her clothed tits firmly, slowly pushed it into those outrageous mounds.

"Yeah baby, fuck 'em," she said rotely, "fuck my big titties. You like that baby, huh? Fuck those big titties!"

Another thing I learned about myself then, or at least the self I was getting to know, was that insincerity was a real dick-softener. What was I doing up on this table anyway, with my cock planted in this annoying gals funbags?

Pro that she was at the craft of tit-banging, she must have sensed my mood because she put her hands up and pulled on each side of the v-neck, spilling out even more cleavage. She purred softly, "Oh, if you could only push it in a little farther, yeah each time a little bit more, mmmm, I like that. Can you give me more of that long cock, boy?" I certainly wasn't a boy, maybe she was reliving her tittyfucking youth. What the fuck ever, her boobs were a-poppin' in front of me, and I was going to get everything out of this I could.

Three thrusts later, I was back harder than ever. She was definitely good at this. My rounded palms were spread out on her inflated orbs, marveling that even with my fingers outstretched and clamping them, still only a portion of each cup was in my tightening grasp.

Each time I pushed into her rack, my dick would vanish in those folds of meat like a hand punching bread dough, a black hole of soft giving flesh from whence no light or sound escaped.

I pushed harder, and still my cock would not penetrate thru to the top of her cleavage, her breasts were so large that I either needed a bigger dick or needed to push harder.

As I went on pleasantly fucking her boobs my missing dick became something of an obsession, so each time I thrust it in, it was with a harder push and a more robust tug back on her tits, striving to pop my tip up through that valley of moving cleavage.

Karen was mostly silent as I focused on my goal, but as I worked harder and harder at it, my movements became more and more physical, until with each quickening thrust she would grunt as I pulled her tits down hard, her v-neck practically stretching to the base of my cock, her cleavage overflowing against the tightened collar. Pulling out of the thrust, I would push her massive tits up to the top of her chest, forming rolling cantaloupe mounds of flesh with the underside of my palms. I was, in the classic words of Emerson, fucking her tits but good.

And then...success. I had manhandled all that tit meat back and forth so much that on a particularly robust thrust, incidentally accompanied by a satisfyingly breathy gasp from over the edge of the table, my little buddy's head peeked thru, stretched and purple from all the exertions. Strained, but nonetheless joyful to finally get some air after being so smothered so long in boob.

I reveled in the moment, pushing with no small amount of force against a barricade of soft titty, my dick stretched with pleasure and balls crushing up into the base of those great mammaries. The head on my shaft practically winked at me with good humor as it stayed erect and strong, popping up like a prairie dog after a long winter.

I gazed through the valley of bulging cleavage captured in time, at Karen's neck muscles, taught and tan, and could just make out the underside of her chin where her head was still laying back over the edge. A great chin to catch some cum, I thought.

And then, focusing beyond this, completely out of context but there just the same, stood Molly, door open and key outstretched in her hand, glaring at me. Well, not me, I could see her eyes were not locked on mine. She was looking intently at my little guy, peeking back at her from the soft pillows of her girlfriend's boobs.

"What. The. Fuck."

Karen piped up. "Oh hey, hon, you're here!" I imagined what Molly was seeing, her girlfriend laid out on a desk with some guy's dick mostly buried in her tits. Karen seemed non-plussed. "You're upside down!" she giggled, uncontrollably.

Her tits were shaking like molded jello above where my hands were still grabbing firmly on that massive rack, my cock pushed as far in as I could manage. I kept it like that, the friction delightful. This drama was theirs, and little Mr. Smith and I were content to be bystanders.

"Could you be more of a whore? Fuck!" Molly's voice was still that high pitched gravelly squeak, and I selfishly wanted her to talk more, the angrier the better.

"She asked me to do it," I said lamely.

"I'm not talking to you asshole! Get that nasty cock out of her tits! This is going to stop right now. Jesus Christ, I thought I said, well..."

"I kept my clothes on," Karen piped up, "see, still on."

"Will you pull your, well, THING out of there already?" Molly practically yelled. The gig was up.

As I pulled out my buddy popped up proud and stiff, springing like a jack in the box from between those babies and fully out into free air.

"OK you're done here asshole. Let's go Karen." She took another glance at my proud cock, then turned around to face the door. "Get your stuff, we're going."

Karen pulled herself up then put her feet on the floor. "Molly, come here. Come here, ok? Please?"

Molly turned around, then with head down walked over to Karen.

"You know I love you" Molly said, "but shit, with him...and that?" She looked sideways and her glance was a dagger directed to my engorged cock.

"Molly, you need, listen, I need you to do something. Trust me?'

"Not particularly."

"OK, I get it, yeah right. Well you need to do something, this will really help you out, and now's a perfect time. Come here. Come with me."

She took Molly's hand and led her to the chair in the corner of the room.

"Here, kneel down right here." She guided Molly as she knelt down facing the chair.

She looked at my cock. "You, come here."

I walked, my dick out in front of me lazily swinging side to side, parallel with the floor. Molly watched it the whole way, alarmed and with a shadow of a sneer on her lips.

"Sit." I sat.

"On the edge."

Moving to the edge of the chair, my proud cock obligingly and happily pointed straight out in front of me. Karen bent down to kneel before me, her rack stretching against the v-neck fabric as she leaned over, her heavy hangers groaning against the jog bra. She sat on the floor, reached behind her and pulled Molly closer, until she was snuggled up behind her.

"Right. Molly, hold these." She guided her hands around her waist then put one on each round boob. Interesting.

"What am I supposed to do now?" Molly asked, pouting.

"Play with my tits, bitch, what do you think?"

Molly began to knead them together a bit, but with no real energy, softly.

"Get on it! Smack 'em around!" Karen grabbed Molly's hands and pressed them hard into those heavy jugs, and her cleavage ballooned from the open top. "Like that!"

Karen then reached out and took my dick in her hands. VERY interesting.

Once Karen had grabbed my tool, Molly apparently reached her limit of patience or politeness, and she responded by starting to really manhandle those big babies, digging in with her hands, grabbing, clutching and stretching them up and down, side to side, mashing them around in circles. The boobflesh jiggled and mushroomed thru the open top, and although it had to have been getting pretty painful for Karen, getting those mammaries worked over and abused like that, she seemed to be in a state of utter bliss, her eyes closed, head slightly back, lips open, hands resting on my cock.

After a minute, her hands began working back and forth over my dick in a surprisingly gentle handjob, considering the abuse she was taking at the hands of her formerly demure girlfriend. She opened her eyes and slowly came out of her reverie.

"Right, your turn."

She pulled her hands away from my stiffy, and grabbing Molly's hands, pulled them towards my waiting member. Molly looked aghast.

"No!"

"Yes, Molly, time to get acquainted with some cock."

Looking like she was touching a dead body, her hands were clumsily guided around my stiff prick and Karen began to move them back and forth along the shaft. Molly's eyes were closed, and although she was not fighting against it, she was not really helping at all. The sight of four hands pumping my tool was making me sweat a little; I edged out a little closer to the edge of the chair to, um, facilitate their grip.

"Don't fight it, honey," Karen said softly over her shoulder to Molly, "holding a cock can be awesome, and this one is really nice." She looked up at me and winked. "Molly, anything to say? Molly?"

"I don't like holding this goddam cock in my hands, it's gross." The sexiness of her high pitched, raspy voice was intoxicating. "He'd better not come."

"I'm sure Mr. Smith wouldn't mind hearing you say something more, well, sexy."

"Oh, something like 'I hope you like looking at my girlfriends big titties while we jack you off, asshole'. Or, 'oh gosh your dick is so big, I bet when you come it'll completely cover us both with your fucking jism.' How about that?" she said, cynically.

It was in fact fucking amazing. My balls were fit to burst, seeing my cock pointed right between these two monster tits, and the sultry sound of dirty talk, all while getting a piston worthy handjob.

"More," I croaked.

Karen looked up at me, the veteran of enough full frontal cum fountains to know what was going to happen, and with not a long time to wait. She smiled crookedly, then pulled Molly's hands away and placed them back on her heaving tits.

"Work these a little more, hon," she said, pulling up her shirt to under her chin, exposing the two enormous tits clasped tightly in her stretching red jog bra. She pulled hard on the top fabric and rent it down until just the tops of her generous areolae showed over the elastic, now stretched tight enough across the front of her tits to inflate them even more.

Her rack bulged obscenely, acres of flesh ballooning between her pulled up tshirt and the stretching line of her tightened bra. My cock gave a jump in anticipation. Karen got her hands back on my rod and started to pump, faster.

As commanded, Molly began to knead those giant funbags from the side, fingers stretched tight across the fronts, as Karen's tits wobbled and swelled up into the space below her chin.

"Fucking asshole, watching my girlfriend's tits as I squeeze them right in front of your big cock, probably want to stick them back inside and titfuck her right in front of me." Molly was pissed, and I don't think she knew how fucking wonderful her tirade really was. "Maybe you should be grabbing these big juggs with your stupid hands, slapping them around like this instead of me."

"Uh huh" I stammered.

"Betcha'd like to slap these huge boobs with your cock, smack your cock on this huge fucking rack then come all over them. Is that what you wanna see, your cum splattering all over my girlfriends fucking tits, asshole?"

That was the ticket, and my stomach tightened in anticipation of spewing my load. Karen deftly reached down and pulled my hand up to my angry cock, then reached with both hers and held Molly's hands by the wrists, leaning forward while pushing them into her tits to create a blossoming cleavage still life, inches from the tip of my waiting penis.

Overwhelmed at the start of a shaking orgasm, I let fly with a shot of jism that thoroughly coated Karen's neck and the top of the valley of her glorious cleavage, followed by another salvo that splattered lower, onto Molly's trapped and waiting hands.

The cum leaked down and in between her fingers where they pressed hard against Karen's bulging titflesh. Molly looked completely bewildered, eyes uncomprehending, as I shot a third load again all over her hands and in the main valley of Karen's tits.

At this point cum was running down in rivulets thru fingers and titflesh, but I wasn't done. Molly suddenly comprehended what was happening.

"Holy fuck, goddam it, no!" She tried to pull away just when I gave another lurch and shot a load of semen again on her hands and Karen's tits, joining the previous offerings in a gooey white cream that soaked into every crevice of flesh it touched.