The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen pushed Molly's hands more fiercely into her cum covered boobs.

"More cum, fuck, more cum!" She yelled, throwing her head back, and I obliged with another shot, this time aiming right at the point where her bulging tits joined together, straining against the bra fabric pulled tight against her nipples.

It was a perfect shot, and most of the jism disappeared into the dark and narrow folds of flesh there, only to reappear moments later as dripping and oozing white glop tricking down towards her belly.

There was not much more I could give at this point, but I valiantly offered up a few more spurts onto Molly's trapped hands as my orgasm receded, then I slowly reclined back, exhausted.

"Jeesus fucking Christ," Molly was saying, "I mean, that motherfucker..." Karen was rubbing Molly's hands on her tits and bra, slippery and shiny now, covered in my spunk. "Can you, eww, gross, stop it!"

Karen pulled Molly's hand up to her mouth and sucked the cum off of one of her fingers.

"Eww! Stop that, that's just, eww!"

"Mmmm, fucking cum, goddam it, Molly try some of this cum." Karen's eyes were closed now. "Mmmm, bitch."

"Eww!"

* * * *

They left shortly after that, Molly cursing and Karen completely wasted, stumbling out while trying to get her v-neck to stretch back over her cum splatted chest. I could see wet spots forming on the shirt where it was soaking up the semen, and wondered what she would remember in the morning.

Molly was still mumbling under her breath about fucking cum and asshole guys.

Maybe for Karen it was just a fling, getting some cock before she went back to pussy. Maybe this was something they did for kinky kicks, pairing up to find guys to fulfill fantasies of donating cum onto her giant bosom. Or maybe it was me, it was truly 'the touch' like Sarah had said. Hmm.

Happy they were finally gone, I rested my head back on my pillow and looked at the ceiling. Lesbians, fucking A.