All Comments on 'The Story of N Day 02'

by shortonreality

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice!

I love your imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too funny!

And so bad I'm still laughing.

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Pretty Good

Still inventive. I wish a bit more time had been spent on his cock being milked into her vagina while he couldn't feel anything. That was a really hot image. Same for the ass at the end.

The spiked tits irritated me. I'm not into pain, and that felt pretty excessive. Possibly worse - it felt undeserved. He was being punished for something he couldn't have helped, and hadn't been warned to prevent. If the punishment had been more sexual then MAYBE it would have been ok. It could be justified as her grabbing at an easy excuse to inflict a pleasurable 'punishment.' As it is, it came off as "I'm going to inflict non erotic pain upon you for a contrived reason you couldn't have helped." That's just senseless cruelty.

Having said that, there's more to the chapter that I liked than that I didn't. I'm still not into cuckold, but she's done a gat job of edging that boundary without seriously crossing it. The ways she comes up with to milk him are inventive and entertaining. Looking forward to more.

wanker63wanker63almost 5 years ago
ass play

Love the enemas and ass play. Excellent to replace the eating with direct deposit nutrition. Definitely makes cleaning the man-pussy a lot easier. Time to have him licking and suckin the guy's cocks clean. And ass to mouth :)

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

It started very good and I could really get the feelings. But as the cuckolding took place, I was totally turned off, because trust is the basic condition for everything. Involving another man is destroying everything. I will stop reading here, as it will get worse. Sry, not my cup of tea anymore.👎

shortonrealityshortonrealityover 1 year agoAuthor

🤷Definitely good idea for you to stop here then! These impossible fantasies are not for everyone, but fun for some!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous