The Story of Odilia Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,880 Followers

Lucinda got on the floor with me. She was on her hands and knees, her face suggestively near my defenseless sex, a look of wanton hunger on her face.

"I have not had a girl to share my sexual desires since I came to work for Lady Svetlana," Lucinda whispered to me, her voice low and intoxicating, "However I still remember how to make a girl cry out with pleasure."

Having said this, she placed her hands upon my naked thighs and spread them apart even further. Then she plunged her face into my hot, wet sex and I cried out almost immediately.

I had thought at first that Lucinda had merely been boasting, however her tongue was vigorous and talented. Her tongue entered me and explored, finding all of my secret spots. She discovered the delicious spots that made me cry out the loudest and she lapped enthusiastically at them. I lay there and writhed and marveled at Lucinda's tongue. She had not been boasting! She truly knew how to use her tongue on a girl's sex!

I moaned helplessly as Lucinda's tongue transported me to bliss. My thighs trembled uncontrollably as she explored my vagina with her vigorous tongue, and when I arched my back and raised my hips and pelvis up from the floor, my clitoris was trapped firmly between her teeth. Lucinda held my sensitive clitoris in her mouth and sucked upon it energetically.

I arched my back even more and slapped one hand against the floor multiple times. I screamed a high, feminine scream as my orgasm began to break, yet Lucinda kept my clitoris in her mouth and she somehow managed to prolong my orgasm. My hips writhed, my legs kicked and tears spilled down my face, but the delicious moment of climax went on and on. I screamed and gasped and whimpered and at long last, the orgasm that Lucinda had wrenched out of me came to a glorious end, and then l lay limp and boneless on the floor, unable to move.

* * * * * * * * * *

When I was once again able to stand, I hastened to make my way to the kitchen. I had been expected by Becca to assist her in the kitchen more than an hour previous. I had apparently been in Lucinda's bedchamber for far longer than I had believed.

Becca and her two scullery maids all looked upon me with unforgiving glares as I entered their territory. I had been following orders. I had done nothing wrong, however Becca cared nothing for that. She cared only that my absence had forced her and her scullery maids to work even harder than was the norm.

"There's water to be fetched from the well and floors to scrub," Becca complained, "And these things don't get done without hands in here to grab a bucket or a brush!"

"She should be punished for arriving after the proper time," suggested one of the scullery maids.

"Some harsh discipline may teach her what is expected of her," said another.

I had done nothing wrong, however Becca told her scullery maids that they could punish me before they put me to work.

"Get over here, little girl," one of the scullery maids ordered me, and I timidly walked over to her.

One of the scullery maids quickly grabbed my arms and pinned them behind my back. The other stood in front of me and ran her hand over my naked body. Without warning, she grabbed my defenseless breasts and squeezed them uncomfortably hard.

"I shall teach you what happens to bad little girls who disappoint us," she said and squeezed my breasts even harder. I gasped at the sudden, intimate pain and then she raised her hand and spanked both breasts, one after the other.

I jerked in pain at the sudden assault on my vulnerable breasts, and then the girl took my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and pinched both of them fiercely.

"Aaaaauughhhhhhh," I cried out in pain, but it was not enough for the spiteful kitchen girls.

The girl who possessed my nipples gripped them firmly and tugged upon them. I gasped sharply, and it felt almost as if this girl would rend my poor nipples from my body.

My nipples were given several hard yanks. I moaned miserably, tears welled up in my eyes and my nipples throbbed, yet the unsympathetic girl did not think I had suffered enough.

"She should be paddled," said the girl that was tormenting my nipples.

"She's been spanked once already," said the scullery maid holding my arms.

"She's a slave," the other girl said as she continued to subject my poor nipples to agonizing pain, "That means she can be spanked more than once in the same day. She can be spanked a dozen times a day if that's what we want to do to her!"

I was made to climb up upon the cutting block and raise up my already sore bottom for them to punish.

I trembled, on my hands and knees, my buttocks raised up high, the side of my face pressed down upon the wood of the cutting board and awaited my fate.

One of the kitchen girls roughly kneaded my already-sore buttocks, while the other girl searched the kitchen for a paddle.

It was a leather paddle. It was older and more worn than the ones that Mistress Jarvinia had used to punish my naked bottom, however I was certain that this one would hurt me just the same.

I had been correct to deduce that it would hurt. The paddle stung as the girl enthusiastically attacked my bottom with it. I writhed and twisted and made sounds of girlish pain, but the kitchen girl was not satisfied. The hard, punishing spanks continued to rain down on my innocent buttocks and my eyes welled up with tears. I remembered that the queen had offered me my freedom and I chose instead to be a slave. I knew that the life of a slave was a life without pride or dignity. I knew that it was a life of humiliation and maltreatment and unfair punishments, and still I chose to be a slave.

I remembered all of this and the spanking of my poor, innocent bottom went on and on. The scullery maid's arm seemed to be tireless, and the paddling went on until my skin was blazing and Becca assured me that my bottom was welted.

Tears spilled down my face and sobs poured out of me, however the kitchen girl finally agreed that I had been disciplined enough for arriving late to the kitchens.

"No more time for crying, girl," Becca yelled at me, "Go fetch two buckets of water from the well and bring them into the kitchen! Then I shall give you the rest of your duties!"

* * * * * * * * * *

My life continued on like that for quite some time. Lucinda would bring me to her bedchamber every morning to serve her sexual desires and then the kitchen girls would punish me for being late in arriving. It took several days before Lady Svetlana told Becca to begin expecting me late every day, as I was performing tasks for the household chamberlain.

And one morning two armed men arrived at Lady Svetlana's home. They claimed that they had been sent by Mistress Jarvinia and that Mistress Jarvinia wished to invite Lady Svetlana to her home.

Mistress Jarvinia was old and feared by most people in the kingdom. She was very wise, very old and capable of bringing ruin to those who offended her. She was said to be a witch, and had made a pact with the old gods of Europe. She could control forces that even kings and queens could not control, so when Mistress Jarvinia invited a lord or lady to her home, the invitation was never ignored or rejected.

"She also asked that you bring your slave, Milady," one of the men added.

"My slave?" Lady Svetlana asked, "Why would she want me to bring my slave to her home?"

I had once been Mistress Jarvinia's slave and my heart beat with the fear that she might want to reclaim me as her own. I imagine Lady Svetlana feared the same thing.

"I was not told, Milady," the man replied respectfully, "I apologize for my ignorance, however I was merely told to deliver the invitation and to escort you to her home."

There was no arguing with an invitation from Mistress Jarvinia. The Queen was officially the most powerful woman in the kingdom, however more people feared and respected Mistress Jarvinia than they feared Queen Eleanor.

Mistress Jarvinia knew how to make potions that would make a woman barren or miscarry. She knew how to make potions that would cure the pain in a man's joints. She knew how to make potions that would bring you immediate sleep. She knew how to make potions that would give you youthful vigor and make you utterly alert and untiring.

She knew how to make all of these potions and hundreds more. And no one else in the kingdom had the knowledge that she had. The kingdom needed her.

And for those who dared to offend her, Mistress Jarvinia also knew hundreds of curses. Offend Mistress Jarvinia, and the next day you might find that you've gone blind, that your cock had shriveled and withered or that all of your crops had blackened and died.

Therefore, my mistress accepted Mistress Jarvinia's invitation and brought me with her.

Lady Svetlana bound a leather collar around my throat and attached a leash to my collar. It was a visible sign of her ownership and authority over me. Should anyone witness Lady Svetlana and myself as we walked through the woods, there would be no doubt as to whom I belonged.

As I walked through the woods, being tugged along by the leash that my mistress held, I thought about all I had learned of Mistress Jarvinia. She had lived in her cottage in the woods for longer than anyone could remember. She'd been there before Queen Eleanor had been crowned as ruler of these lands. She'd been there even before King Heinrick had been crowned ruler of these lands. It seemed as if Mistress Jarvinia's cottage had always been here and that the forest just grew up around it.

The men that escorted us spoke little and rarely met Lady Svetlana's gaze. They were escorting us to Mistress Jarvinia's home, as they had been ordered, however they seemed apprehensive about returning to her home.

Her home looked much as I'd remembered it. Out front there was a well, a whipping post, several vertical posts and a pillory. Mistress Jarvinia came out of her home just as we were arriving, almost as if she knew the exact moment we would reach her home.

Lady Svetlana was greeted warming by Mistress Jarvinia, while Mistress Jarvinia merely gazed openly upon my naked body without saying a word of greeting.

The two men were dismissed and told to return within an hour's time.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Mistress Jarvinia," Lady Svetlana said in her most respectful, courtly tone of voice, "For what reason was I fortunate enough to be invited to your home?"

"Ah, Lady Svetlana," Mistress Jarvinia responded, her voice as sweet as honey, "I need a favor from you, and I did not wish to discuss it anyplace other than in the privacy of my own territory."

Lady Svetlana still held my leash, so I stood only a few feet away from her as Mistress Jarvinia elaborated on that wish she needed.

Mistress Jarvinia needed a small amount of my blood in order to place a curse on my half-sister, Princess Catherine.

"There are those in the Kingdom of Schwabia who are saying that Princess Catherine is more powerful than me," Mistress Jarvinia explained.

"They say that Princess Catherine's plotting and maneuvering cost me a slave, and that I am helpless to do anything in return. I refuse to allow this damage to my reputation to stand."

"But the blood," my mistress inquired, "How shall Odilia's blood assist you in placing a curse on Princess Catherine?"

Mistress Jarvinia smiled, and her smile was cold. Her eyes became darker and more intense as she spoke.

"The blood of a sibling can be of powerful help when casting a curse. Odilia's blood and Catherine's blood are mystically linked. The curse would be more powerful if I had Catherine's blood, but even with Odilia's blood I can reach out across the miles and strike fear and misery into Catherine's heart. I can send her unspeakable nightmares. I can cause her joints to be suffused with pain. I can fill her mind with irrational fear and cause her to mistrust even her closest friends and advisors."

I hated my half-sister for what she had done, however I began to feel a small throb of pity for her. Now that she had awakened Mistress Jarvinia's wrath she was going to suffer horribly. She almost certainly deserved everything Mistress Jarvinia would inflict upon her, however I could not help but feel some sort of sorrow for the pain she was about to endure.

Mistress Jarvinia took a small knife and made a small cut in my arm, near the elbow. She drained a small amount of blood into small goblet, and then wrapped a white cloth around my arm to make certain that the bleeding would stop.

"And as I have done a favor for you, Mistress Jarvinia, would you be willing to do a favor for me?"

Mistress Jarvinia gave Lady Svetlana a scrutinizing look. It was a look that filled me with fear and trepidation. When a mere mortal asked a witch for a favor, often the most merciful thing that could happen was for the witch to refuse.

Witches tend to be much older and wiser than those of us who live our normal lives. And when a witch grants a favor to a mere mortal, it quite often turns out that the mortal has foolishly asked for something that will cause them ruin. Witches are old enough and wise enough to foresee the ruin that the favor will bring, but their callous nature will keep them from warning us mere mortals of the danger.

"And what sort of favor," Mistress Jarvinia inquired, pronouncing her words slowly and carefully, "Would you want in return?"

"It is said that you are centuries old," Lady Svetlana stated, "Is that true?"

"Oh, that is quite true, Milady. I was a young girl when the armies of Constantine thundered across Europe and fought their battles against the legions of Maxentius. Now Constantine and Maxentius are both dust, and yet I'm still here."

I had received a royal education before I became a slave and I had learned about Constantine and Maxentius. They were an important part of my studies on the history of Europe. And from what I remembered, Constantine was now ten centuries dead. Could Mistress Jarvinia truly be that ancient?

Lady Svetlana took two steps forward, dragging me along behind her and said, "I wish to live for centuries as you have, yet still retain my youth and my vigor."

For a long time, Mistress Jarvinia was silent. Her scrutinizing look remained basically unchanged. She appeared to be considering the request for many silent minutes and then finally she said, "Come into my home and we shall discuss it. First I intend to work my curse upon Princess Catherine and we shall discuss your favor."

Svetlana was told to leave me outside, as she entered Mistress Jarvinia's home. As I stood there I saw two unexpected slaves emerge from the house.

Mistress Jarvinia led each of the naked slave-girls into the yard and had each of them stand in between two wooden vertical posts. They were ordered to stand with their arms and legs quite well apart, and then Mistress Jarvinia used strong ropes to bind each girl's wrists and ankles to the poles, so that they were helplessly forced to stand in spread-eagle bondage.

"Odilia, these naked slave-girls belong to me now," Mistress Jarvinia announced, "There are both in need of being punished and I shall be quite unable to discipline them while I am discussing matters with your mistress. I shall leave you in charge of disciplining them while I am inside."

I was utterly stunned as Mistress Jarvinia handed me a small leather sack and a long leather strap. Then she instructed me that I must use what she had given me to severely punish both slave-girls.

I had never punished another slave before and was bewildered at the idea that I was expected to punish the two in front of me right now.

"Mistress, I have never whipped another slave," I began to protest, but Mistress Jarvinia silenced me before I could say more.

"The last time you encountered these two slaves, they punished, abused and tormented you mercilessly. Now, you are being given an opportunity most slaves are never offered. Make them suffer as they made you suffer."

My heart beat nervously as I looked at the two slave-girls. Ava and Godiva were both very tall and well-muscled slave-girls. They were physically impressive. They reminded me of the tales I had heard of the tall warrior women known as Valkyries that supposedly inhabit the Northlands and watch over battlefields.

Yet, they were now helpless and bound, And Mistress Jarvinia had ordered me to severely punish both of them.

"I shall make them suffer, Mistress," I promised.

And then Mistress Jarvinia smiled at me and said, "I shall inspect them later. I expect to see a great deal of red marks and even some welts upon their naked skin. If I do not find them, you shall be punished for it". And having said this, she marched back into her house.

Ava and Godiva looked upon me with wide eyes, filled with great fear and trepidation, however I did not punish them right away.

"When last we met, you were the property of Lord Conrad," I said, "How is it that you now belong to Mistress Jarvinia?"

"Lord Conrad no longer owns any slaves," Ava explained to me, "He offended Queen Eleanor and was forced to flee the kingdom in an attempt to escape her wrath. He left behind most of his possessions, including every one of his slaves."

"He fled to the Kingdom of King Lysius," Godiva elaborated, "And left us behind."

"The outraged queen sent her soldiers to confiscate all of Lord Conrad's property, and then she had it distributed amongst her most loyal and favored subjects."

The spirit and the fire that I had once seen in the eyes of Ava and Godiva was gone. Losing their master and becoming the property of Mistress Jarvinia must have broken their spirit. I had once been a slave in Mistress Jarvinia's home and I knew how she treated her slaves. She inflicted endless humiliations and painful punishments on proud slaves and quickly made them humble.

Then I realized that for Ava and Godiva to be punished by me was one of the greatest humiliations Mistress Jarvinia could possibly devise. For these two to be punished by a naked slave, was a greater humiliation than being punished by a lowly peasant. Even a peasant's status was superior to mine. To be punished by me should truly break Ava and Godiva's pride.

I felt very awkward and confused at the idea that I would be the disciplinarian that punished Ava and Godiva, however Mistress Jarvinia had given me an order. If I wanted to be an obedient slave, I would have to punish these two.

Ava and Godiva looked at me expectantly. I had been given orders to discipline them both, however I had not yet done anything to inflict pain upon either one of them.

I stood very close to Ava. She was bound and helpless. I could do whatever I wanted with her. Mistress Jarvinia had ordered me to punish her severely with the leather strap, however I needn't rush. I could do that in a short while from now.

Reaching out, I took Ava's right nipple between my thumb and forefinger and gripped it tightly. Ava gritted her teeth and reflexively jerked in reaction to my painful grip, however the ropes prevented her from making any significant movements.

"You are a very lovely slave, with very proud and lovely breasts," I told Ava as I pinched and tugged upon her nipple.

Ava's mouth twisted into a tight line, and she attempted to hold back whimpers and sounds of pain as I tormented her sensitive flesh.

I felt a dizzy and unfamiliar feeling as I began to inflict pain on Ava's helpless, naked body. To hold power over a naked slave, is this what it was supposed to feel like?

I set down the long leather strap and the small sack and took both of Ava's breasts in my hands. Ava's breasts were quite firm for their size. Her breasts were larger than mine, yet were firm and perfectly round. They didn't sag. They thrust themselves up proudly.

Schlank
Schlank
2,880 Followers