The Story of Odilia Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,916 Followers

"You may regret having breasts of such impressive size," I told Ava, "I intend to whip them. The pain shall be quite difficult to bear."

Ava's eyes widened and she gasped in surprise. "Mistress Jarvinia did not say you were to whip my breasts!"

The look of fear in Ava's eyes and the throb of panic in her voice should have moved me to mercy, however I could feel no mercy for girl.

"Mistress Jarvinia ordered me to make you suffer," I explained to the helpless girl, "Mistress Jarvinia is a great believer in making slaves suffer. She's taught me quite a great deal about suffering. Today I will show you some of what I've learned."

I picked up the long, leather strap and swung it from left to right, striking both of Ava's breasts with the same blow. Ava screamed with wild abandon and I waited for her screaming to cease before I struck her again.

I had hoped that I would feel a sense of delight in punishing Ava and making her scream in pain. Lord Gregory and others in the kingdom felt a great sense of elation and erotic ecstasy when they punished a naked slave, yet I seemed to feel nothing. Ava had tormented me, yet I felt no sense of satisfaction in returning the torment. Tormenting her also did not bring about a feeling of heat between my legs.

Ava's breasts were marred with pink discoloration as I struck her naked breasts again and again with the leather strap. As I struck the same targets on her skin many times, the pink marks overlaid themselves on top over other marks and became darker. By the time tears began to soak Ava's face, much of Ava's breasts were marked with red.

I held one of Ava's abused breasts in my left hand and repeatedly stroked the reddened flesh with my thumb. Ava whimpered and sobbed loudly as I fondled her punished flesh.

"Your breasts have suffered enough," I told Ava, "However there are other parts of your body available to me, and I have not yet attended to them yet in any way."

Moving behind Ava, I marveled at the sight of her firm, exquisite buttocks. I placed my hand on her buttocks and felt the smoothness of her skin. Her skin was a delight to touch. I dropped the leather strap briefly and held each buttock in a different hand, squeezing them and feeling the firm muscles underneath her skin.

She was quite beautiful and I enjoyed touching her, however I had been ordered to punish her, not to fondle her. I then picked up the leather strap and struck her across the left buttock.

Ava's body shook as much as it could while bound in tight ropes. Her muscles strained against her bondage, however she was helpless to do any more than that. I could strike her again and again, and she could do nothing to evade my blows.

I decorated both of Ava's buttocks with stinging blows, and the color of her skin gradually changed from pink to red. And when her buttocks were quite red and even welted in places, I then struck her in the delicious spot just underneath her buttocks.

It was a much tenderer spot than a girl's buttocks and Ava rose up on the balls of her feet and screamed in response to the blow.

I saw the muscles in Ava's beautiful legs flex, and her buttocks tighten repeatedly in response every time I struck her in the sensitive spot just underneath her buttocks. I decided that I enjoyed watching her flex her leg muscles in that way, so I struck her there again and again.

I was not a true dominant. My truest desire was to be possessed, humiliated and punished, however Ava's legs and buttocks were a joy to observe, and when she rose up on the balls of her feet and tightened the muscles in her legs, it inspired me to make her do that again.

When I had finished, Ava was shaking violently with sobs and her buttocks burned with welts, as did her thighs. Her breasts were also decorated with red and pink where I had punished them. Mistress Jarvinia would be pleased with my handiwork. She would have no doubt that I had made Ava suffer.

When I approached Godiva, she struggled against her bonds before I had even attempted to touch her. Perhaps she had grown to fear me, after she witnessed the punishment I had inflicted upon her fellow slave.

I bitterly remembered when Ava and Godiva had tormented me. Godiva was the one who had taken the dreaded silver clamps and secured them so that they bit into my nipples. I had more reason to hate Godiva than I did Ava. Perhaps Godiva had good reason to fear me.

"Oh, Princess, I beg you..." Godiva began urgently pleading, as tears welled up in her eyes.

"I am a princess no longer," I informed Godiva, "I have been disowned by the queen of Schwabia. I am merely a naked slave now."

And then I took one of Godiva's nipples and held it securely between my thumbs and forefinger. Godiva had very fine, comely breasts, however I was too bitter with her to spend much time admiring them. I pinched her nipple fiercely and tugged upon it, as if I intended to rend it from her breast.

Godiva screamed in girlish pain and then I spanked each of her breasts with an unforgiving hand. Godiva had been much harsher with me than Ava had been, and I felt a strong desire to be much crueler to her than I had to Ava.

I placed my her hand between the helpless slave-girl's legs and took her sex firmly into my hand, felt the roundness and heaviness of her pubic lips, pinched them, stroked them and said, "You mocked me for my utter lack of pubic hair. You claimed that having a shaved pubis made me look a bad little girl. Yet it appears that Mistress Jarvinia has shaved your sex as well. Has anyone yet mocked you for it?"

"That was Ava who mocked you," Godiva said urgently, "I never taunted you for the smoothness of your pubis!"

Was she telling me the truth? Was it truly Ava that had taunted me for my hairless sex? Ava and Godiva both looked quite alike. They were both extraordinarily tall, blonde, well-muscled and both came from the same kingdom. They might well be sisters. Is it possible that I failed to remember that day properly?

"It matters not," I finally replied to Godiva, "You are the one who put those horrible silver clamps upon my nipples. Do you understand how wretched the pain is when one of those horrid things bites into one of the most intimate parts of a girl's flesh?"

"Odilia, please" Godiva exclaimed, "I apologize for what I have done!"

I ignored her pleas. I gathered up both of her nipples and pinched them both most cruelly. The silver clamps would inflict even greater pain, however there were none available to me. I would have to make Godiva suffer with my hands and with the long leather strap Mistress Jarvinia had given me.

And then I recalled that Mistress Jarvinia had also given me a small leather pouch. Surely there was something inside the pouch that could be used to torment a naked slave! For what other reason would Mistress Jarvinia have given it to me?

I retrieved the leather pouch from the spot on the ground where I had set it down. I pulled upon the drawstring and gazed upon the contents inside. The pouch contained a total of four silver clamps.

I was far more fortunate than I had hoped I could be. I could still teach Godiva what sort of intense, throbbing pain it caused when these horrible clamps bit into the most intimate parts of a girl's flesh.

I still had to whip Godiva, however I felt a strong urge to attach these clamps to Godiva's tender flesh first. I wanted her to see just how much pain she had made me endure when she fixed these horrible things upon my tender flesh.

Before I allowed the frightening things to bite into her flesh, I stroked Godiva's nipples. I played with them roughly, then placed my mouth over one and sucked hard upon it. I sucked upon it vigorously for several long minutes, making it remarkably hard, swollen and inflamed.

When her left nipple was uncommonly erect and wet with my saliva, I took Godiva's other nipple into my mouth and brought it to life as well. When I released her right nipple, it was almost red in color and just swollen and erect as its twin.

Godiva whimpered and struggled against her bonds when I brought a silver clamp up where she was able to gaze upon it. Her nipples were quite swollen and sensitive now. The jaws of the silver clamp would cause her nipples to throb steadily if she remained perfectly still and they would burn with intense pain if she were to move.

I held her left breast in one hand and used my other hand to snap the silver jaws of the clamp over her nipple. Godiva let out a resounding gasp as she found the pain unbearable.

"Odilia, please," she begged, but I ignored her and captured her right breast as well. Within seconds, silver clamps were biting into both of her defenseless nipples.

Tears spilled from Godiva's eyes, rapidly leaving her face wet, yet I was not finished with her.

While Godiva whimpered and sobbed, I inserted two fingers into her defenseless sex. I took a great deal of time probing the interior of her vagina, rubbing her clitoris and filling her with libidinous desire. I stroked her nether lips and her clitoris. I played with her sex until it was soaking wet and she was panting with wanton desire.

The panting caused Godiva's breasts to rise and fall repeatedly. This would have the effect of causing the silver clamps to inflict even greater pain upon her poor nipples, however that would not be the end of the torment that I would impose upon Godiva's naked body.

I took another silver clamp and I set it to bite down on one of Godiva's slick, swollen labia. Godiva screamed with thundering agony, and I waited for her screams to stop before I attached the last of the silver clamps to her distended labia on the opposite side.

Had that been the end of it, Godiva would have suffered abundantly, however Mistress Jarvinia had said that she would inspect both Ava and Godiva for red marks and welts. If she found none, she would be most displeased with me.

I picked up the long, leather strap once again, and I swung it hard at Godiva's left buttock. She flinched at the blow and a pink impression formed on her perfect bottom where the strap had struck her.

I struck her in the exact same spot and her left buttock became an even more intense shade of pink. I struck her buttock a third time and I could see the beginning of a red hue forming.

Godiva struggled and strained against the ropes that bound her to the upright posts, however all of her struggles were in vain. I continued to whip her buttocks, making her scream in helpless agony, however she could do nothing to escape the whip.

I worked on her well-shaped buttocks, her thighs and the flesh behind her knees, turning them all a scalding shade of red. And when I padded across the grass to stand in front of my bound prisoner, I found her face to be stricken and stained with tears.

I was surprised to find that Godiva looked far more beautiful now. The look of utter surrender and desolation on her face, combined with those sweet tears made her by some means much more beautiful. Was this the reason that our masters and mistresses treated us so cruelly? Was is possible that cruel punishments somehow enhanced us, made us more alluring, more exquisite?

Fascinated, I walked forward to my naked prisoner. I felt almost as if I were under an enchantment of some sort. I seemed to have no control over my own hands and watched them as I removed the biting jaws on the silver clamps from her poor, abused nipples and agonized pubic lips.

Godiva howled in misery and sudden scalding pain as the clamps were removed, but her cries of misery only seemed to enhance her beauty. I grabbed her head and pulled her face towards mine and kissed her full on the mouth. Godiva stiffened at first and whimpered when my mouth closed over hers, but then she kissed me back. We both kissed deeply and a strange communication seemed to pass between us.

I felt a trembling longing to possess Godiva, to lay on top of her and feel her naked flesh underneath me. Her flesh had become desirable. At that moment I wanted her passionately. And somehow, I knew that Godiva wanted me passionately as well.

Godiva moaned into my mouth, and I could feel my sex growing moist and my nipples hardening as I kissed her with abandon. Moments ago she feared me, and I hated her, yet now we both felt nothing but desire for each other.

We broke from the kiss and we both panted and gazed at each other. Would that I could untie her and make her use her tongue to lap at my wet, throbbing sex. But we were both slaves, and to satisfy our desires without the consent of our masters would surely invite severe punishments upon both of us.

I covered Godiva's face with my kisses, licking away her salty tears and she cooed my name, "Odilia."

Her voice was raw from screaming, however the desire in her voice was still audible.

"If Mistress Jarvinia will permit me," Godiva moaned, "I promise to cover your bare feet with kisses."

I stroked Godiva's face and felt a strange and astonishing affection for her. Was this natural? Did masters and mistresses develop strong feelings of adoration and desire for the slaves that they punished? And did slaves develop strong feelings of adoration for the masters and mistresses that inflicted cruel punishments upon them?

I had been cruelly punished by both Lady Svetlana and Lucinda, and I adored both of those great ladies. Perhaps I had seen a glimpse of the truth already. Perhaps a great number of slaves developed feelings of adoration and devotion for those that punished them.

Schlank
Schlank
2,916 Followers