The Story of Qiu Lian Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zheng, what are these nobs inside the bra here?" she asked.

"We will get to that, all questions will be provided detailed explanations. For now don't worry on it," said Zheng with a smile.

As much as Zheng's reply was an evasion of answering her, Qiu still felt reassured by Zheng's smile. 'I trust this woman. I wouldn't be here if I didn't,' thought Qiu.

Setting down the bra, she moved her attention to the collar. She picked it up, and was surprised again by it's lightweight characteristic. It was a gleaming, silvery band of metal, the same material as the rest of the devices, with black, soft material lining the inside. It was about five centimeters high, perfectly smooth all around, with a thickness of about two centimeters. Qiu thought it looked a little small, the two semi-circle connected at an almost invisible joint. Turning it over in her hands, she saw the inside ring of the band contained those same little round nobs, only these were bigger. The small domes measured two centimeters in diameter, and stuck out about full centimeter. There were sixteen in total, exactly halfway between the top and bottom of the collar, all evenly spaced with about two centimeters between each one.

In between two of the nobs, where another one would have been expected to be, there was instead a square protrusion. Qiu saw there were two of these squares. They didn't stick out any further than one of the nobs, and were curved to the angle of the inner band. The squares were separated by about ten centimeters. They were featureless on the sides and edges, but Qiu saw what looked like a small screen on the protruding end, on the part that would be in direct contact with her skin. 'Weird, did I forget some details of the contract?' Qiu thought.

Pushing any doubts from her mind, she set the collar down gently, and moved to four bands, of two sizes.

"These are the bracelets and anklets?" Qiu asked with a smile.

"That's right," said Zheng.

Qiu picked two of the rings up. Instead of feeling lighter than she'd expected, they were actually quite heavy. 'One ring must weighed more than a pound, wow,' she exclaimed to herself. Imagining herself wearing such heavy jewelry made Qiu smile. Each band was just over one centimeter thick, and resembled solid cylindrical bangles. She thought the bands were also too small, but didn't bother to question Zheng about it. She set them down, eager to see everything.

Continuing down the row to the right, she looked down into a small white container. It held a stud. It looked like a short metal stick with a metal bud the size of a pea on one end, the other pea-sized sphere sitting just next to it. 'Wow, that's bigger than I'd pictured,' Qiu thought. She put her hand down into the container, picked it up. It felt light. "Cool," she said out loud.

Putting down the stud, she moved back to the last objects on the table. She had reached the chastity belt, and ran her fingers over the edges of the bands with a deep sense of awe and appreciation. The belt was just about what she had expected. It looked a little like lingerie, with no legging. Looking at the front of it, it was a solid, featureless V, smooth and shiny. Near the bottom portion of the V, the sides fell in toward the center, becoming concave. The top portion of the V was connected to a wide, thick band that would run around the torso, above the hip bone. The connection of the V with the band was perfectly smooth, no trace of overlapping of materials. Qiu picked up the belt, this being the heaviest of all the items on the table, and inspected the cold, smooth metal. As she picked up the belt, two, long chains that began at the sides of the belt and ended in two, large rings dragged across the table. 'Those must be the thigh bands,' Qiu thought to herself.

The back of the belt looked like a wide thong, a single band running from the bottom of the front V up behind where the butt would be. The band looked like it connected to the top torso one, hanging only a few inches from where the point of the three bands would come together. It was slightly more than three centimeters in width, and not one centimeter thick. It's sides were rounded to a very smooth finish, to prevent chafing of the buttocks. The band that would encircle her body around her waist and up her rear had the same leathery material inside of it it as did the bra, but the outside was smooth, pure metal.

Qiu tilted the belt downward, with some effort, to see two small holes next to each other where the band was thinnest. The holes were spaced three centimeters apart, and had a diameter of not more than one centimeter.

"What are these holes for?" Qiu asked, turning her head to Zheng, her ponytail whipping at the motion.

Zheng smiled, and replied, "They're required for the functions of the belt. We'll get to all that soon. Once the physicians arrive, we will begin the procedures."

Qiu accepted the answer, and tilted the belt back around to look at the inside. It was all of the black material that lined the collar and bra. She spotted another two small holes in the front, directly over where her groin would be. Around the holes, there were steal mating attachments awaiting their components, and the rest was featureless, smooth material. She saw it was rounded inward a little in the center, designed to push a little bit into her crotch area. This was to further prevent any foreign objects access to her groin. The inside of the back band of the belt looked like it was missing a component. There were what looked like open connections to something, but Qiu couldn't guess what they could be used for.

Looking straight down, she did not see the two holes in the bottom of the belt that were visible on the outside. Feeling a tingling sensation in her loins, she set the belt back on the table, careful not to drop it too heavily. She looked at the two thigh bands, about four centimeters in height, and about one and a half centimeters thick. The inside of the rings were lined with the black, leathery material. The rings hung open slightly, the joint being nearly imperceptible. The outsides were featureless, like nearly everything else Qiu had examined, except for two places. There was a point on both rings that were connected by a short link. The link was of the titanium alloy used for every other object, and consisted of hundreds of tiny connections bonded together. This allowed for a relatively free range of motion, while at the same time being as strong a bond as science can create.

The length of the chain was only thirteen centimeters. On the other side of each ring, a similar chain ran from the side of the ring to the side of the belt. This chain was nearly thirty centimeters long. 'That's pretty,' observed Qiu to herself, thinking the links looked like necklaces she'd commonly seen people wear. The long links disappeared into grooves on the sides of the torso band of the belt, ending in solid connection points.

"Zheng-," Qiu started, but then hesitated. She was about to ask how the devices opened and closed, as Qiu couldn't find any visible locks. Zheng looked down at Qiu with a blank face. "Nevermind," said Qiu. 'I know what she'll say, they'll tell me later, blah blah. Forget it.'

The door of the clean room was pushed open with a burst, startling Qiu.

"Ah, right on time. Thank you for being punctual, doctors," said Zheng, turning to greet the two men and woman walking into the room.

"Of course. When you're in our profession, it's peoples' lives on the clock," said the leading man with a grin. "Is this the test subject?" he asked, turning to Qiu.

"Yes, this is the one," said Zheng. Qiu was standing, waiting for an introduction, looking at the doctors setting down bags and pulling on lab-coats. "Qiu," said Zheng, "here is a gown. If you'd like to change before we put you under, you can go behind that curtain over there." Qiu followed Zheng's gaze toward the curtain in the corner of the room. She felt a little nervous.

"This won't hurt, will it?" she asked Zheng.

"Oh no, you won't feel a thing. We'll give you a shot, and before you know you'll be knocked out cold."

Qiu, looking at Zheng's reassuring expression, gulped and took the gown. As she walked to the curtain she heard Zheng walking over and speaking with the doctors. Qiu saw a bed behind the curtain, the upper portion slanted at an angle to allow patients to sit up easily. 'This might as well be a hospital,' she though. A few moments later, and Qiu was standing naked under the gown. She walked back into the room and set her clothes and purse in a chair.

"If you'd like to lie down, we'll be ready with you shortly," a doctor turned to address her, pausing in laying out a sack of clinking tools.

Qiu nodded, and returned to lie down on the bed. As much as she was ready to start all this, she still felt an amount of trepidation being in such a setting. She'd never been able to handle needles, couldn't deal with pain, and couldn't stop fretting over the "shot" Zheng had mentioned.

Before Qiu knew it, a doctor was standing over her, holding a hypodermic needle in one hand.

"This will relax you, Qiu. Just breathe deeply. In, and out. That's it." The man rubbed a bit of rubbing alcohol on her upper arm, and put the needle to her skin. Qiu squeezed her eyes shut, unwilling to face the pinch of the injection. "There, all done," said the man. That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Qiu smiled, nodded, and noticed she felt groggy already. She put her head against the pillow, and looked up at the ceiling tiles. 'Feels like, dreaming,' she remembered thinking. The next thing she knew she was being carted through a threshold, and a mask was brought to her face. The last thing she saw was a very bright light with masked shadowy figures standing over her.

Chapter Nine

The doctors quickly began their work. Zheng had informed them of the usual pre-op information, and they would handle the rest. The first thing they did was move Qiu to the operating table. After carefully places her square in the center, her gown was removed.

The operating table allowed for full three hundred sixty degree range of movement, and easy access to the hard to reach parts of the body. As soon as Qiu was positioned, the operation began. First they removed all of Qiu's hair below the head. Her armpits, legs, arms, pubic hair, everything was removed by a laser. A thick, white cream was then applied generously to all of the hairless areas, and let sit for thirty minutes.

After the short break, the doctors scrubbed every inch of Qiu's body with warm water, soap, and sponges, getting all of the cream and gunk out of their way. The tongue piercing was decided on being implanted first. They carefully found a spot in the center of her tongue towards the back of the muscle that would work. A machine was used to forcibly punch out a tiny hole, and a stainless steel grommet worked into position. The upper half was maneuvered into the hole, the lower half pressed in from below. With a small amount of pressure, the doctors heard a click, and the grommet was stuck in place.

The grommet was only three tenths of a centimeter in inner diameter, but the edges that stuck out onto the tongue was about a whole centimeter in diameter. Bringing to bear the stud, they twisted off one end, stuck the free end through the hole, and twisted back the stud. There was another audible click, signifying the one-time-lock had locked itself together. The stud was secured in Qiu's tongue, only able to move up or down in the grommet.

They next moved to the neck. They positioned Qiu so that her head was tiled back, hair out of the way, and brought forward the collar. The collar was pulled to its maximum diameter, and slipped into Qiu's neck. The curves of her soft skin being met perfectly with the specialized shape of the collar. After lining up the collar so the two small square studs on the inside of the ring would be aimed at the front most section of Qiu's throat, the collar was slowly closed. The band was pressed tighter and tighter around her neck, the rounded studs sinking into her neck, until finally the mating parts clicked together. The collar looked snug from the outside, the studs pressing firmly in around her whole neck. One of the doctors tested the freedom of movement, and were happy to see the collar couldn't be rotated at all.

The bra was next, and would be more complicated. They had Qiu flipped over onto her belly, and suspended the upper half of her body from the table. Firm, pliable, black bands were slid from the bottom of each hanging breast to the base. They were two centimeters wide, and only half a centimeter thick, the edges of both sides rounded to an extremely smooth finish for as much comfort as they could provide. The bands were designed to squeeze Qiu's breasts before being placed into the bra cups, thus making them push outward into the metal domes.

The bands were custom made to fit perfectly, and it took some effort to push the bands fully down to the base of each breast, funneling the sensitive mounds through. When the bands were fully down at the base of each small breast, they pulled the tightening cord that would remove as much slack as they could, cutting off the end of the slack once the bands were tight.

Qiu's petite breasts began to swell and darken. The doctors smeared a clear gel over each tied breast, to which would both serve to increase conductivity with the nodes within the bra. The bra was slowly guided onto her body, the top straps first being put up behind her shoulders. When they were confident everything was in place, they continued to slowly push the bra onto the torso. Satisfied that the breasts were lining up as they should, one held the bra in place firmly, as the other two worked on pulling the straps together. To ensure maximum effectiveness, the breast cups were smaller than a normal bra would be, putting pressure on Qiu's engorged breasts until they were in maximum contact with the inside of the bra.

The horizontal bands that went behind Qiu's back were pulled together, the front doctor pressing the bra plate into Qiu's body. More and more tension was being applied, and finally the two mating halves clicked together. The shoulder straps required just as much effort to pull down to the bands on Qiu's back, and were eventually snapped shut. The shoulder straps put considerable pressure on Qiu's shoulders, just as the torso bands squeezed her sides together. They were tight enough that not even a pin could be squeezed in between them and the skin, anywhere on her body.

The doctors pulled at the bra, looking at the amount of access that could be gained from all directions. Satisfied that it was impossible to move or shift the garment, they moved to put into place the wrist and ankle rings.

Those were very simple, requiring no effort to close around the ends of Qiu's dainty extremities. The wrist bands closed snugly around her wrists. There were shaped in an oblong manner around the wrist, rather than being perfectly cylindrical. This would prevent any twisting around the bone, only giving a very small amount of movement up and down the forearm. Once the bangles were snapped together, the doctors checked to ensure they were secure, and then moved onto the ankle rings.

The ankle rings were a little wider, allowing for movement up the shin and down towards the foot. They were also formed in an oblong shape, to prevent the bands from digging into the bone. They could not be twisted around the leg, but could still be moved a short distance up or down the ankle. The ankle rings were just as easily as the wrist rings closed together.

Moving onto the final item, they prepared the surgical tools. This was the real reason Qiu needed to be asleep, as the operation would be quite invasive.

The doctors positioned Qiu's body so that her rear was sticking up, her legs and torso slumped over the bent table. After extensive cleaning of the rectal area, an enema was administered. A slight groan escaped Qiu's breaths, the sensations straining her unconscious mind. After the enema was drained completely, heavy tools were used to install a sterilized device that looked liked a metal tube with extremely fine and smoothed off rims. It was carefully and slowly inserted into Qiu's bowels, sliding up into her rectum with extreme pressure. It was about eight centimeters in length, one centimeter thick, and three centimeters on the inside diameter. It would act to dilate Qiu's rectum, which would be needed for the way she would defecate whilst wearing the belt.

The next device attached to the tube inside her rectum, and would connect to the belt itself. It was shaped in the form of a cone, the point leading out from Qiu's body, but was more bulbous than a simple pointed cone. It was not more than five centimeters long and three centimeters in diameter. The end attached to the rim of the tube inside Qiu's anus. It would act as a pressurizer, processing the waste from Qiu's rectum into a fine liquid. The device was inserted into Qiu's anus, with only a small portion sticking out, which would connect to the belt.

Once the doctors made sure both objects were in place and ready to be attached to the belt, they carefully flipped Qiu over once more. Avoiding resting her body on her behind, they opened her legs and lifted them up onto elevated saddles. After sterilizing a tiny, metal, hollow rod, one of the doctors gently inserted it into her urethra. The rod was pushed into Qiu's body until the doctors confirmed it was inside her bladder. Fluid quickly began to drain from the rod, and the doctors collected the waste into a container.

The silver rod was about seventeen centimeters from end to end, and made up of an infection-resistant alloy, exactly like the devices in Qiu's rectum. Once Qiu's bladder had been completely drained and a thicker portion of the rod rested just outside the urethral opening, they clicked a button on a computer pad on the table beside the operating space. Inside Qiu's bladder, the end of the rod flared out like petals of a flower, coming into contact with the base of the bladder. Just outside Qiu's urethral opening, the rod's sides mirrored what had happened inside her bladder. The tiny metal hinges locked into place, now preventing any inward or outward motion of the rod. The rest of the rod hung loosely from Qiu's groin.

The vagina was next on the doctor's agenda. A plug was to be inserted into the vagina to deal with Qiu's menstruation cycle. When she would menstruate, the blood and fluids would be suctioned through this hollow plug, and would be pressurized into thin liquid, just as her fecal matter would be. This would allow for sanitary disposal of bodily fluids, without any worrying about the cleanup.

The plug was thirteen centimeters in length and five centimeters in diameter. It consisted of the same metal alloy that would prevent infections from occurring. The plug was mostly hollow on the half that would go furthest into the body, while the other half was crammed with electronics and pressurizers to suck in and compress the fluids that would inevitably be released by Qiu's body. On the end of the plug that would protrude from the vaginal opening, there were attachments that connected to their mates inside the belt. The end that would be deep inside Qiu's body ended in a concave shape with a hole in the center.

The doctors applied a lubricant to the plug that also acted as an antibacterial agent. The plug was then aimed past the hanging urethra rod, and into the waiting vagina. Little by little, the plug was pushed gently in. If one of the doctors looked at Qiu's face, they would have seen mild contortions in her expression.

The plug continued in, stretching the walls of the vaginal cavity more than they'd ever been stretched. The doctor that was slowly inserting the plug felt the plug nudge slightly, and nodded to the others, signifying it had reached the cervix. A long tube similar to the urethra rod was connect at the end of the protruding plug, and they began to close the belt.

1...345678