The Story of Qiu Lian Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overcome with the image of herself, she tilted her head back as her hands fell to her groin. She walked her way over to the bed, and throwing caution to the wind, let herself fall back onto it. The explosions that rippled from her sex and anus sent Qiu soaring like a rocket into space. A shout would be the best word to describe what came from her lips, her mind reeling with the most powerful pulses of nerve endings Qiu ever felt. Her legs spread as far as they could, hands pressed to her vulva, Qiu was rubbing her hands on the metal that covered her sex.

She was unaware of the cavity in her belt that acted as a shell above her clitoris, as the detail had been buried in one of the many paragraphs of the contract that Qiu had attempted to read, but couldn't retain the meaning of the words. Opening her eyes, she bent forward to look down at the upside down V that covered her, hands still rubbing the spot her clitoris should be. 'Why can't I feel anything?' she thought. Her wrist bands made metallic banging sounds as she began to pound her fist over her sex in frustration. She tried to pull at the belt, to get around it, to move it, anything. She wanted to feel something, to feel more than just penetrated by those plugs that would dispose of her waste.

After some of the longest minutes of Qiu's life, she faced the fact that she couldn't get any sensation through to her womanhood. 'I knew I'd be wearing this, but I didn't expect it to keep me from touching myself. This was supposed to be to stop another Jun from happening, uggh, why can't I feel anything?' Qiu thought. She began attacking the belt again with a fervor, making clanging sounds as metal hit metal.

Desperate for any release from the edging, she attacked the bra that held her engorged breasts, trying to feel anything. Her conscious mind told her she had already tried that, that there would be no way to feel her breasts, but a primal feeling of lust took over. Her hands each grasping a dome, rubbing them intensely, trying to twist them, hitting them, pressing them in every direction. It all came to nothing.

"What the fuck! Agghh, why can't I feel anything!" she shouted.

A wave of anger rose within her, but slowly left her, sadness taking its place. Still clutching the domes that imprisoned her numbed breasts, Qiu began to cry. She cried in self-pity for her situation, and then thought of Jun, of her parents, and of her village that she had left behind her. Qiu's emotions raged within her as she sobbed, putting her face in the pillow. She could still not forget her life, which not two weeks ago was so different from where she was today.

After a long stretch of crying, Qiu wiped the tears from her eyes, and leaned up in the bed. 'They're gone. My mom and dad, are gone.' The unspoken words brought chills down her spine. 'I'm here now. I have this job, I wanted to do this. I wanted to wear these things, I'm going to be alright. I'm going to study for the college exams, go to college, and live my life. You're strong, Qiu. You're strong, you can do this.' Qiu's thoughts of self-encouragement brought her spirits back up.

She sat up and looked at the window, the curtains bright yellow from the afternoon sun. 'I'll be okay. I've just gotta take it one step at a time,' she told herself. Her stomach growled. Hunger was calling her, telling her to eat. Looking down at the bed, she had a moment of contemplation, and decided to go out for food. Carefully pulling the skirt up her legs and pulling on a fresh t-shirt, she walked to the mirror. Her hair was matted in various spots along her head, her eyes still a little red. Pulling a brush from her belongings, she brushed her hair flat, left it hanging as it was and headed to the door.

On the way to the elevator, she passed a few people, but was too busy trying to concentrate on taking short and steady steps to notice anything about them. Outside, she walked her way down to a street vendor, and told the old woman what she'd like. The garble of her words made her her blush, becoming aware again of her inability to form words properly. Returning to the hostel with food in hand, Qiu decided she'd need to practice speaking. 'Like learning how to talk all over again. Oh well, I still like this tongue stud.'

Getting back to her room, she savored the aromatic meats and vegetables covered with rice. With every bite, she swirled her tongue around the food, enjoying the novelty of the piece of metal in her mouth. Finishing her meal, she cautiously sat down on the hard wooden chair of the desk, and pulled out the college entrance exam study guides. Opening a book to a random page, she tried to read the line of text, listening to herself. She laughed, hearing how absurd she sounded. With a bit of determination as well as hours of practice, she felt she could manage to speak again. Some sounds still were a little hard to pronounce clearly, but she was confident she'd be able to talk with people. After deciding she could speak well enough, she studied for a while.

While she was concentrating on various subjects, she could not shake the feeling that she needed to pee. She wasn't moving around, so the plugs within her did not irritate her as much, but the rod that held her urethra stretched open was throwing off her focus. Not knowing what else to do, she tried to ignore it, with only mild success.

Checking the time, she saw it was almost nine o'clock. Remembering that the belt would automatically dump the waste from her body, she toddled over to the toilet. Letting herself down slowly, Qiu sat on the toilet, and waited. After a few minutes, she heard a faint whirring that sounded like an extremely quiet hairdryer. She looked down at her crotch, the belt biting into her waist as she bent over, and saw some liquids falling from the tiny holes. It looked like a faucet, the way the waste was falling steadily. The pressurized compartments shot their holdings out through the openings, the fluids making a splashing sound as they hit the toilet water.

'Sounds just like I'm pissing,' noted Qiu. She was happy that she wouldn't need to be embarrassed using public toilets, as no one would perceive anything peculiar. Qiu observed the sensation of needing to pee was not diminishing as the waste was being released.

Waiting the few moments it took for the holes to come to a slow drip and then stop, Qiu took a wad of toilet paper and rubbed over the holes. Looking down at the paper, she saw it was completely dry. 'That's convenient, I don't even need to wipe it off. I still feel like I need to pee though. What can I do, sit here all night?' Waiting for the urge to leave her, Qiu got impatient and gave up.

Returning to the main room, Qiu felt hungry again. She made the short trip that took her longer than she expected because of her short stepping, she found a small take-out restaurant. Ordering the dish, she was able to say her words nearly perfectly, the cashier not hesitating to list out the total and exchange a receipt for the money Qiu handed to him.

Walking home with her focus on nothing but keeping calm about the plugs shifting annoyingly within her, she almost missed the ATM. Qiu stopped to check her account for the money from the contract. She saw the money from the signing bonus had been deposited, which made Qiu smile. ' I can buy things now.'

Continuing her trek back to the hostel, the night sky slowly cooling the air, Qiu was planning out her next day. In her room, she ate her food, playing with her tongue piercing as she did, and decided to sleep. Pulling off her t-shirt, skirt, and socks and shoes with some effort, she started to pull at her bra. 'Oh yeah, I guess I sleep in this stuff now.' She'd absentmindedly been undressing, forgetting that the metal on her body would not leave her.

Setting an alarm on her phone, Qiu switched the lights off, and lied in the dark above the sheets for a while. In the darkness, she closed her eyes, moving her hands up and down her body, touching herself in every area she could. With one hand on her groin, one at her chest, she smiled as she was yet again denied any feeling of her own touch to her most sensitive places.

Rolling over, she pulled the sheets over her body. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she saw the metal domes on her chest, rising and sinking only the slightest amount as she breathed. She laboriously flipped herself over to sleep on her stomach, her thigh bands inhibiting the natural kicking motion required to turn one's body. Resting her weight on her chest, she did not feel any pressure on her breasts as she normally did, the swelled masses already under as much pressure as they could withstand.

Drawing her hands beneath her pillow, Qiu shut her eyes, trying to let sleep take her. The constant presence of the plugs impeded on her mind, preventing her from completely relaxing. Eventually, after hours of semi-consciousness, Qiu fell into sleep. Her dreams were peaceful.

1...345678