The Story of Qiu Lian Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hilypo
hilypo
25 Followers

The doctors lifted Qiu up, and slowly slid the belt up her legs. One doctor in the front and one behind guided the devices into their openings and mating components. The urethral and vaginal tubes were funneled through the holes in the front of the belt, as the rectal catheter device was fitting into place with the slots in the belt. As the belt was drawn tighter to Qiu's body, the ends of the rods were nearing their mating slots in the bottom of the belt.

The rear portion of the belt was slowly being compressed, the doctor carefully insuring the components mated properly, and the back of the belt was drawing closer together over Qiu's hips. With a short series of clicks, the plug and rods were secured to the belt, and the rectal catheter was in place. The doctors strained to connect the mating parts of the belt in the rear, pulling up on the back of the belt and pushing the sides together. With some effort, the mating clicks were heard as the bands clicked together. The rear band that originated from the point of the front V pulled upward and into Qiu's rear, pushing apart the buttocks like a wide, metal thong. With a rising amount of effort and strain, the rear band slid into the connection above Qiu's waist, clicking firmly into the back of the belt.

The form of the belt pressed firmly on the plug inside Qiu's vagina, the sensors and connections all in place. The design of the front portion of the belt was such that considerable pressure would be applied over the entire vulva, with one exception. There was a concave area covering the clitoris and the skin around it, preventing any degree of sensation to the area. Given the virtually zero amount of give in the belt itself, no amount of squirming, squeezing, or pressing would ever make the belt come into contact with the sensitive nub or the surrounding skin.

The two tubes protruding from Qiu's front orifices were securely connected to a small recessed tub at the lowest point of the belt, and the rear devices led to a similar spot three centimeters behind. There was no room for any amount of movement in any area of the belt, which would prevent any jostling of the extremely delicate tools inside Qiu's organs.

The doctors took a short break, and then proceeded to finish the rest of the procedure. The thigh bands were all that were left to put in place. The thigh bands were designed to prevent a spreading of the legs in an attempt to reach under or around the belt. With comparative ease, the doctors aligned the bands and pulled them open to squeeze Qiu's thighs into them. They were positioned halfway between the knees and the pelvic region. The chain that led from the thigh bands to the belt was designed to prevent the bands from sliding off the leg, preventing their removal.

The short chain that connected the two rings looked like it was built into the rings themselves. There was only a small raised square at the point the chain was connected to the ring, and the chain itself was just about indestructible. The two halves of each ring were pressed together, the doctors taking care to not pinch the skin as the clicks of the locks snapped shut, as the cuffs allowed for very little rotation around the thigh as tight as they were.

Double checking that the belt, bra, and fringe devices were all in place, the procedure was completed. They covered Qiu back in her gown and gently laid her back on the first bed. They gathered the tools, made notes in the computer logs, and when they were finished, two of them carried the supplies out of the room. The last doctor carted Qiu's sleeping body back to the curtained area in the first room. Qiu would rest quietly until the next morning, which would be when she would awake to her new life.

Zheng sat in her office chair, a direct feed to the recovery room that Qiu was asleep in on her monitor. 'Yes, sleep well, my little Qiu,' she thought to herself, an intense look in her eyes. 'You've made the biggest decision, now let me make the rest.'

Chapter Ten

Qiu's journey toward consciousness was filled with numb sensations in many parts of her body. Before rational thoughts became formed, base perceptions of the changes to her body bounced around her mind.

"Uggh," groaned Qiu. She slowly regained her mental faculties, her first thoughts being directed to the dull pains she felt, the origins of which she could not pinpoint. She tilted her head to the left, opening her eyes to see the dimmed lights above her. 'What, what is this? What are these sensations coming from?' Her mind began to race, for a moment forgetting where she was.

She heard a door open, the lights brightened, and recognized the sound of high-heels clicking across the tiled floor toward her. The curtain obscured her view, but in an instant Qiu saw Zheng appear from behind the curtain at her side.

"And how are we doing?" Zheng said, raising her tone at the end.

Qiu's mind was still groggy from the drugs, and filled with the warning bells from her body that something was not right. "I-," Qiu started, but then the memory of the room, the bed, the curtain, the clean room, all rushed back into her mind. "The operation, it-?" Qiu felt something in her mouth, obstructing her words.

"Was a complete success," Zheng cut her off. "Everything went smoothly without complications." She stood over Qiu, smiling.

'Ugg, my body, what are these places that feel like they hurt?' Qiu wondered. She looked down at herself, seeing only the slightly raised flat gown from before. She moved to touch her aching breasts, and stopped the motion in midair, staring at her arms. 'Wow...,' thought Qiu in a slight daze. 'These are beautiful.' Her thoughts fell onto the shiny rings around her wrists. She grasped one with the opposite hand, noticing it would not rotate. She slid it up and down, seeing the extent to which it could move. The range of movement of the rings was not more than two centimeters, gripping her forearm firmly.

Qiu's thoughts fell back to her breasts, which were aching like she'd never felt before. Forgetting for a moment the reason why, she put her hands to her chest. The clink of metal between her wrist cuff and her chest place instantly reminded her of the bra. Her hands were touching her domed breasts, rubbing them through the gown. She yanked a side of the gown off, sitting up and pulling it out from under her. What she saw took her breath away.

The same devices she had looked over not twelve hours before were now in place on her body. Amidst the ocean of numb sensations, a feeling of excitement burst forward. She smiled.

Putting her hands to her chest, she saw the metal plate that conformed perfectly to her body. Two, small domes jutted out from the shiny silver surface, holding her breasts tightly. Gripping the domes with her hands, she rubbed them, trying to sooth the dull pain. Her mind almost couldn't comprehend it when she felt nothing. No amount of rubbing or tapping brought any sensation to her skin beneath the metal, forcing Qiu to rationalize it to her confused brain. 'It's okay,' she thought to herself, trying to slow the frenzy of questions that were popping into her head. 'It's a chastity bra, I'm not going to get any sensations from touching my breasts, it's okay. I knew this would happen, I read about it, I planned for this. It's okay,' she kept telling herself. Regardless of how comforting her thoughts were to herself, the dull pain of her swelled breasts would not leave her.

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions about your new devices. I will gather the documentation and we can go over everything," Zheng said, walking away.

Qiu barely heard the words, still trying to process all of the feelings she was noticing. Her hands went to her neck, which felt like something was almost choking her. She could not see the collar, but wrapped her fingers around it. 'Perfectly smooth,' Qiu noted. She tried to pry her fingers in between the collar and her neck, but unable to do so. 'Wow, those nobs that I saw on it press harder than I expected. This is ridiculous, I can't even move it an inch.'

Giving up on her neck, her attention fell to her groin, which she now noticed was the most intense of all of the sensations. She realized she had an extreme urge to pee. 'What is this? I have to pee harder than I've had to in my life.' Overlapping this feeling, she reached down to the belt, pausing. She just noticed the plugs buried deep inside her body, her hands grasping the belt she wore with fervor. "Ohh, my god. This...this is too much. Ohhh.' Her breathing became faster, and as it did her body began to shift more with each breath, disturbing the plug in her vagina.

'Aaahggg, this is for real? How could it feel like this?' her mind shouted. The vaginal walls inside her body were stretched to what felt like their breaking point. Qiu clawed at the belt, her mind screaming at her to alleviate this feeling, the wrist cuffs clinking against the metal.

Zheng had returned to the room, and heard the commotion. Rushing over to the bed, she saw Qiu's head back, back arched, hands clutching at the belt, a low-pitched moaning escaping her mouth. "Hey, hey hey, it's okay. Qiu, it's okay. Hey, stop, listen to me, it's okay. Qiu, stop it, slow down," said Zheng.

Qiu's mind barely registered the soothing sounds. She turned her head, her mouth in a grimace, eyes on the verge of tears, and looked at Zheng. Zheng's face conveyed a great amount of compassion, and Qiu stopped her thrashing to say, "This, thing. I didn't...know," she garbled. The tongue piercing was interfering with her speaking.

"Qiu, you knew about this, this was all in the contract. You told me yourself, you wanted this. You have to accept it now, you agreed to this. Remember the contract signing? You've got no choice but to stick with this."

Qiu's rational part of her mind was slowly winning against her primal instincts. She hesitated, and slowly nodded.

"Now, what you're going through, I have never experienced. But as the Head of the Testing Department, it's my job to work with you on this. I'd also like to think of myself as a friend, is that alright?"

Qiu was calming down, comprehending everything Zheng was imparting to her. 'Yeah, I remember, this is what I want. This will be fun, I want to do this,' she thought.

Seeing that Qiu had quieted down and relaxed, Zheng took a breath. "Good, that's better," she said. She had been bent over Qiu in a concerned posture, and stood back up. With computer tablet in hand, she walked behind the curtain, dragged a chair back to the bed, and sat down. "Now, let's get on with the formal descriptions of everything. You will already know everything, as it is all in the contract, but this will still go over every aspect."

Qiu sat up, feeling the intruder in her anus shifting with her body. The feeling shocked Qiu almost as much as the vaginal plug, rendering her unable to think for a brief moment, overwhelmed with sensation. "Uhh," Qiu squeaked, "I think I need to use the restroom." Her bladder felt like it was pressing inward, attempting to eject the rod inside of it.

"We'll get to that, for now stay where you are," said Zheng nonchalantly. "Now, we'll go from the start to finish. The harness's computer of your harness will-," was all she got out of her mouth.

"What, the harness has a computer?" Qiu interjected.

Zheng stopped, look straight at Qiu, and paused. "How much of the contract did you actually read?" she said.

"Well, most of it," Qiu said with a lisp in her words.

"How about we start with what you do know, and go from there?"

Qiu looked down at her metal-clad body. She felt like she had let Zheng down. Zheng was the only person Qiu had in her life that was more than a stranger to her. At least, that's how she felt.

"Well, I knew about all this stuff I'm wearing now. I must have read the details too quickly, though," she managed, slurring her words noticeably. She thought back to the day reading the contract, remembering the excitement. 'Did I really miss some of the details?' she asked herself. Concluding it was possible, she looked to Zheng with a worried look.

Zheng, visibly calm and concerned, was hiding her true emotions from Qiu. "I understand, Qiu. Don't worry. We can go through it all, and this time, I'll make sure you're crystal clear on everything."

Qiu nodded, feeling a little more relaxed, but through all of this still unable to adjust to the plethora of sensations she was experiencing every moment. Her neck felt pressured; her breasts felt swollen and numb; her hands felt heavy; she couldn't shake the feeling of needing to urinate; her vagina felt swollen and trespassed upon; her anus felt equally invaded; and the final feeling Qiu had in this was the physical weight of the equipment she now wore. She would not feel the full weight of each item until she stood up, but still felt heavier than ever.

"So," Zheng began, "let's start with the computer. There is a computer embedded inside of your belt, which has a multitude of functions. The first function is the connection with the tongue stud in your mouth."

Qiu put her hand to her face, and moved her tongue around feeling the stranger stuck through it.

"As you know, or might know, the tongue stud will remain in place during the duration of the contract. It's function is designed to prevent any sensual oral contact with anyone. There are very powerful readers in the studs that can detect the smallest amount of human DNA. If the readers sense human DNA that is not your own, the computer will administer an electric shock from the stud." Zheng paused, accurately reading Qiu's expression as astonishment. "So you didn't read about that part? What did you think the tongue piercing was supposed to be used for, Qiu?"

Qiu could barely respond, digesting what Zheng had just said. "I don't know," she said, "I thought it was for decoration, or something. All this, stuff, that I'm wearing," motioning at her body, "I thought the piercing was just, like, about new and different things. I didn't think..." she trailed off. 'So that's what the mouth swab was for,' she thought to herself, remembering the day she had her measurements taken.

"Well, it is not the way you expected, Qiu. There is nothing you or I can do about that though. This transcends your subjective feelings. There are a great deal of backers and scientists expecting results from their investments. You signed the contract, you have to work through this," said Zheng.

Qiu knew Zheng was right. 'It's my own fault I didn't read everything. It is,' she thought to herself with despair. 'I can't blame anyone. No one was forcing me to do any of this. I have to take responsibility, I made this happen, so I'll live with it,' she thought to herself with resolve.

"As I was saying," Zheng continued, "if there is even a trace amount of foreign DNA from a human inside your mouth, the stud will release an electric shock. You should feel the shock spread to your whole mouth, but it shouldn't be too intense."

Qiu thought about the idea of someone else's DNA being in her mouth, unable to picture anything. 'Like, someone's tongue? That french kissing thing? Okay, I guess I can avoid that,' she thought.

"The shock will only last a brief moment, and will allow you to purge the foreign DNA from your mouth before another charge is emitted. Do you understand this?"

Qiu nodded, "Mmhm," she mumbled, "I'll just gargle some water or something, right?"

"Right. Now, the next item, your collar. It does not currently have any functions past a decorative necklace, and will remain that way for a while."

"What do you mean about the collar, it currently has no function?"Qiu asked, the effects of the drugs leaving her head.

"Yes. Down the road it will have more purpose, but for now I strongly suggest you focus on your current state, as trying as it is already," said Zheng.

Qiu put her head back, accepting Zheng's judgment. She stared up at the lights above her, and listened to Zheng continue speaking.

"Your bra is pretty straightforward as well. It holds your breasts very tightly, and prevents any level of sensation to be attained from external stimulation. The material is some of the toughest on earth, and short of a bomb going off, the metal you wear cannot be removed. Removed by anyone but our company, of course. In the future, there will be additional functions to the bra, but for now it does nothing except prevent the wearer, that is you, from any degree of stimulation, by yourself or anyone else. Your wrist and ankle cuffs are benign as well. In the future, that will change, but for now think of them decorative bracelets and anklets. They're designed for a level of comfort, and your shouldn't have a problem walking in the ankle cuffs. The belt you wear has many more functions, let's see," Zheng paused, scrolling on the tablet she held, "I suppose we'll start with the waste disposal functions."

"You should be feeling some very interesting sensations right now, in your groin and rear-end."

Qiu sheepishly nodded, slightly blushing.

"Your vagina, urethra, and rectum have been filled with devices that will manage your waste disposal. That's the reason you feel like you need to pee," said Zheng. "There is a rod that has been inserted into your urethra that runs to your bladder. It now acts as your toilet, and will constantly drain your fluid waste from your bladder to the recessed compartment at the base of the belt. This is why you feel you have to urinate, because your urethra is stretched open, and will be from now on. The feeling of needing to pee should die down though, in time. Once it does, you'll no longer feel the need to use the restroom as you've always done before. The waste will simply accumulate gradually into the compartment."

Qiu's face showed some alarm, questions jumping into her head faster than she could think about them. Zheng continued, "The compartment that holds the fluid is pressurized and completely sterile. This compartment will be drained each day at specified times through the hole at the bottom of your belt. This is to ensure there is no overflowing build-up of fluids. If there is an instance where too much liquid is being drained from your bladder, like if you drink a lot of water on a hot day, the compartment will compensate by draining fluid as more comes into it. Be aware of that."

Qiu had a hard time connecting the words Zheng was saying to the feelings she was experiencing. She bent forward, feeling the plug and rectal tube shift inside of her, and tried to see those holes she had seen in the belt yesterday. Sure enough, at the bottom-most section of the belt, there were those two visible holes. Qiu stared at them for a few seconds, then said, "And the back one is for my solid waste?"

"That's right Qiu, but it won't be solid when it comes out," Zheng said. Qiu's face was puzzled. "Your muscles in your colon will push the waste toward the tube, as usual, and when the matter reaches the head of the tube, it will be gently and slowly funneled into a device that will liquidate the waste." Zheng saw the amazement in Qiu's face. "The devices in and on your body are created by cutting edge technology. Our company has access to the field of experimental electronics, and we couple this with our extensive engineering departments. It all might sound like magic, but trust me, it's just science," said Zheng with a smile.

'Wow,' thought Qiu. 'I guess it's pretty cool, I get to use some super advanced technology.'

"The fecal matter will be compressed into a liquid state, and will be drained into a similar compartment as the urine," Zheng said. "Every day, three times a day, the compartments will be purged, draining the fluids out those two holes. No need to worry about toilet paper anymore."

"What times? During the day, what times are compartments opened?" asked Qiu.

hilypo
hilypo
25 Followers
1...345678