The Story of Saya Ch. 01

Story Info
Captured.
6.3k words
4.34
51.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Captured!

Saya watched the sun disappear behind the frowning Cimmirian mountains in the distance and sighed deeply. She had been wandering around in the deserted wilderness for the entire day with no sign of life. She reigned in her stallion and urged him onto a beaten track, hoping it would lead to civilisation. The shadows slowly lengthened and the darkness began to creep from the east. She Suppressed a shiver and pulled the cloak around herself. Her eyes looked for a place to shelter for the night, but there seemed to be none.

The entire day had been exceedingly suspicious. Last night, she had been traveling with her bodyguard from Arrock to distant Braeka. War had broken out in Arrock, and her Guardian, fearing the princess would be captured, had started her off for Braeka, hoping she would be safe. Little did the Warlord suspect the treachery that had occurred under the cover of darkness.

Saya awoke completely alone except for her stallion and a sheepskin of water. The guard had disappeared entirely, and she was left to the mercy of the climate, the terrain and the unknown.

She raised her grey eyes at the rock edifice that bore down menacingly at her and shivered. At the foot of the mountains it was dark, and the shadows were long, but the trail she was following curved through a pass in these giants of stone. She slid her hand on her sword, reassuringly and nudged her horse to a canter. There was something about these mountains that she did not trust. It seemed as there was someone watching her.

Saya was not particularly afraid. She was of fine warlike stock, trained to battle from the start. The elegant haughtiness of her manner spoke of the Cimmerian tribe that had turned civil and founded the city of Arrock. Her creamy fair skin, her blue-black hair, and misty grey eyes echoed the lore of the ancient Cimmerians. Saya knew of her haunting beauty, and she knew only a few wielded the two-handed sword better than she.

The horse turned a blind corner and started. It reared suddenly and unexpectedly, catching Saya lost in a reverie, quite off-Guard.

'By Mithra!' she swore, as the reigns slipped from her loose grip and she tumbled off the rearing animal. Quickly she regained her balance and crouched low. She stared straight in the black eyes of a huge, cimmerian bandit. Saya felt fear. She glanced around and counted four more men. One of them had caught the bridle of her stallion and was stroking him calm. They were all leering at her. She gripped her sword and pulled it out. Saya did not know how she was going to fend off these monsters, but she knew she would not give up without a fight.

The first man studied her stance and decided she was a mean swordswoman. He pulled out his own broadsword and swung at her. Saya met him and floundered, the force behind the broadsword no match for her own. She quickly turned around and lunged at him, her speed and agility enabled her to graze the man's flank. He cried out as her blade drew blood. She was about to swing again, when he caught her hand in his own and crushed the sword out of her grip.

"You're a quick little wench!" he exclaimed as he gripped her hand. "Let go of me, Barbarian!" "I have no gold! I wish only to be on my way...there is nothing I can do for you."

Saya struggled against his grip, kicking and lunging. She thought, he would let her go since she had nothing to give but he began to laugh. The others gathered around her, standing with their arms crossed and watching her useless struggles with leering grins. They seemed to be amused.

"Do you have a cunt, woman?" One of the men called out as her immediate captor released her. She could not escape, because they had her surrounded but Saya found herself backing into the mountain wall. She stared at them unbelieving, her eyes wide with horror. The man who had spoken, came nearer, he pushed her against the wall with one hand, crushing her breasts with his palm. "You have no gold, but do you have a cunt, woman?"

Saya fought back her fear, and struggled for a breath. The huge man, his naked barrel chest rippling with muscles, held her pinned with one massive arm. Her lungs were crushed, she could only gasp raggedly. His spread hand almost covered her entire bosom, she looked up at him. He towered at atleast seven feet.

"Please, let me go, Once I arrive safely at home. I shall reward you all well. I am a rich lady, I possess the means to give you all a lot of gold."

The man laughed, 'we have no need for your gold.'

He grasped her wrist and held it above her head. He grasped the other in his second hand and raised it as well. Saya breathed heavily, she felt so vulnerable. Her ample breasts gathered and protruding, she knew the position created deep cleavage on her chest above her tunic. The man leaned down on her, his head slightly below hers. She could feel his rancid breath on her neck, on the cleavage, she was so afraid of showing. She began to pant and this pleased the man. He grinned savagely, licked his lips. He brought his face closer and slid his tongue over her right nipple. Saya shrieked in disgust and twisted, struggling to pry her wrists from his hands but he held on firmly, sliding his tongue leisurely over her nipples. He was making her tunic damp, and it was sticking to her skin. Underneath it, her nipple responded enthusiastically to his warm, moist tongue. He licked her tunic till it clung to her nipple, wet with his saliva.

Then he drew back to admire his work, 'She loved it, the whore loved it!' He said with a loud guffaw, and his mates drew closer to watch.

Saya cried out and struggled against him again, but soon his tongue was over her nipple again and her nipple responded with a tingle, growing hard and erect, poking out distinctly through the damp cloth. Her nipple seemed to love the tongue, she could not deny that, but she could not bear this disrespect any longer, she had to break free of this savage. She did not want to be raped. She felt the warm moistness of his tongue again. He took her nipple in his mouth and began to suck on it slowly, dragging it into his mouth. At the sight of him suckling at her breast she almost melted, just barely able to catch the moan that surfaced in her throat. She felt a wetness between her legs, her head was beginning to pound and it made her desperate to be free. Suddenly, she kicked. She kicked hard and powerfully, and caught the man rolling her nipple around in his mouth, in the groin.

The reaction was immediate, he cried out in agony and stumbled away clutching his scrotum, she found herself free momentarily. She quickly scampered away, found an opening, and darted for it. The men were sitting down, watching their fellow take his pleasure and were no match for her speed. She bounded down the dark ravine, away from the pools of light created by their lighted torches. She heard them stumbling after her, grunting and shouting in an alien language. Saya did not look back, she ran for her life. Behind her she heard the neigh of a horse and sank in dismay. She could not outrun a horse. Within moments, the plunging hooves were upon her and the rider leaned down and caught her in his grip. She was hoisted up, kicking and struggling and dragged back. As soon as she was dropped to the ground, one of the men stepped up to her, tore away her cloak and gripped her hair. He yanked her head up, and looked into her face. Saya grimaced, gripping his wrist with both hands, trying to lessen the tension straining her hair. Her whole head hurt, she felt several roots coming out.

"Bitch!" He yelled at her, and slapped her across the face with the other hand. "Stupid Bitch!" Saya reeled from the impact. She howled in shock and agony, her face felt as if it was on fire, the pain radiated down to her neck. She had never been hit so hard. "Fucking Whore!" "Whores don't fight, you stupid bitch!" He yanked her upright again, and struck her other cheek.

The backhand sent her sprawling in the dust, as another shriek escaped her. She whimpered, there was dust in her mouth and in her eyes, she couldn't see. Her vision was swaying, she realised. Her face throbbed, there was mind-numbing pain. She began to sob, whimpering and weeping, the pain and humiliation and fear were far more than she had ever imagined. For some minutes, she was left alone on the ground, sobbing. Then the man, reached for her again. She felt his fingers grasping her hair and began to whimper in fear

"No! Don't touch me! Release me, I warn you, my people will seek you out! They will seek out your families! Don't Come near me!"

There was a chuckle, and snickers from the four men who looked on as one of them handled her. She was dragged to her feet. She tried to twist out of the grasp but for her struggles, she was slapped again, not as hard as before, but the blow stung and she grew limp, tears streaming down her face.

"I was nice to you, giving you pleasure, but you acted like a bitch. I treat you like a bitch and you act nice." He said this and laughed loudly.

Then he stopped, grunted and grabbed hold of her breast and began to knead it, groaning. He pinched her flesh and gripped her nipple. He pinched it hard, making her yelp in pain. This delighted everyone, there was laughing, and then someone said.

"Bring the whore over here, lets sit down and have some fun."

The torches were struck into the ground and the four crouched down in a circle, as the remaining barbarian pulled Saya into the circle and sat down with her. He twisted his hand in her hair, making her body writhe and twist on the ground. Someone reached over, gripped her tunic and ripped it off. Her soft, round breasts tumbled out, quivering over her ribs as she trembled. Saya gasped and closed her eyes with shame. She flushed. The man holding her, left her hair and pulled her back against his chest. He cupped both her breasts and began kneading them. His hand was rough and coarse and his palms were hairy. Saya protested, whimpering him to stop but he didn't. Her whole body felt electrified goosepimpled, almost painful to touch. He pinched her tender breast flesh all over and then caught her dark pink nipples between his fingers. He rolled them around, and pulled the left one out, he offered it to one of the others, "Wanna suck it?"

Almost immediately, there was a big shaggy head slurping on her nipple. The tongue was moist, warm, and demanding. It moved around swiftly over her erect nipple and Saya's body arched up toward him. She gasped, panting as he licked her whole nipple and areola. It was too much for her to take, no one had ever licked her and Saya's body was responding to the pleasure. She was unable to suppress the groan which burst out of her. Everyone was delighted.

"She loves it! A real whore!" Suddenly the man sucking, stopped and Saya was ashamed to find herself disappointed. She realised she wanted to be sucked. The man pinched her nipple hard and she screamed, her body writhing and he was delighted. He took her into his mouth and sucked her for a while.

"Make her moan again..." someone instructed, and she found her nipple sucked till, she whimpered out a little moan. Then, his teeth clamped down on her sensitive, erect nipple and bit hard into her flesh. Saya shrieked loudly, and kicked her legs in pain. He began chewing her and she howled in pain, squirming and struggling to break out. There were tears flowing from her eyes. Another man started on her right nipple, while the first one, held her back, one arm over her neck and the other holding her arms, while two men sucked and chewed her nipples. Saya panted with pain, sobbing, as she was made to endure the agony. The second man drew back from her after a while, and Saya wept. Her nipple was cut and bleeding, a trickle of red snaked down her white breast. She saw the man wipe his mouth. She could see flecks of her blood on his chin.

"You bit off her teat!" The man holding her exclaimed, "You idiot, she's bleeding!" She found her other nipple released, but though it was raw and tender, the skin had not been torn. She panted, smarting as her captor, looked over her injured nipple. "She'll be ok, but...man...don't break her skin!" She opened her eyes, hoping the ordeal would end soon.

"Please, let me go. I will reward you with slave women. I cannot bear this treatment."

She whimpered, someone was stroking her forehead almost tenderly. She broke down and cried. The man chided for biting her too hard, came in again and licked the blood from her breasts. She saw him and whimpered with fear. She gripped her captors arm and tried to twist away from the second man, but he pulled her back.

'Relax wench. I won't bite you there again.' She didn't relax and continued to sob as he pulled her mangled nipple in his mouth and sucked it soothingly. Soon he had her moaning again, but cautiously.

"The whore likes to be sucked."

Everyone snickered. She felt a hand slid along her inner leg and gripped the top of her thigh. Even through her trousers, she felt the heat of his huge paw so near her sex. It made her wet. Soon, she had fingers probing between her legs, brushing her mound. Another pair of hands, pulled her legs apart. She groaned, lying in the strange barbarian's lap, half naked, with one man suckling at her breast and two prying open her legs and fondling her sex. She felt a tug, realised her trousers were being removed, and whimpered in protest, thrashing her legs. Soon she was completely naked, except for her boots. One man climbed between her legs, and spread them apart. He placed either hand on her thighs to keep them separated. She was flushed. She had never been this naked before anyone let alone a man. The night air was cold on her moist and warm sex. She closed her eyes, it was useless to struggle, the man was between her legs and she could not close them.

"Are you wet, whore?" She felt a huge sausage finger slide up and down her slit. "She's wet boys! And, the little slut is shaved...smooth as a baby!" Everyone chuckled, and she felt several fingers probe her to feel. Saya was flushed, and angry, but all the probing was making her juices flow, she was ashamed of her own body. The finger was hairy as he squeezed between the lips of her sex. She gasped as it slid over the hood of her clit and over her vagina, all the way down to the little puckered nub that was her ass hole. She knew her juices were flowing out of her and wetting the finger exploring her. "She's juicing for me!" The man commented, as more juice flowed visibly over her sex lips, and trickled down her ass, dripping on the ground. "Get her clit out, lets suck her more..."

Saya wasn't sure what they were talking about but she groaned as another finger joined the first and spread open her lips. A third finger began stroking her hood, and Saya squirmed. She'd never been stroked there before. It tingled. The sensation throbbed through her sex, and more juice flowed. The finger stroked some more and then the hood was pushed back. Her clit exposed and it quickly became erect and throbbed. Saya gasped, just the exposure to air was making her gasp and squirm. She shuddered, and found a coarse-skinned finger stroking her ultra-sensitive clitoris. She started to squirm, moaning and whimpering. The men were delighted, her clitoris was pinched firmly, and she enjoyed even that. She found it shameless how wet, these barbarians had made her. She knew her thighs were smeared, as were all the hands and fingers playing with her sex. There was a tiny puddle on the ground beneath her. She had stopped struggling and clung to the man holding her against his chest, giving into each and every moan. The finger stroked and pinched her, and suddenly she groaned realising there were two. One stroked her clit, while the other slid over her hole and probed inside the wetness. She felt immense pleasure as this finger slowly but surely slipped inside her vagina.

"So you do have a cunt!" She groaned out just then, and someone slapped her. "Look at the whore. She's being raped by five men and loves it." Saya shuddered as the finger screwed deeper inside her. Every movement, combined with the stroking of her clitoris made her moan and shudder closer to orgasm. She realised, the man was right. As much as she hated being used, she did love the fingering.

"For a whore, you sure are tight. I can hardly get my finger in." There were several fingers probing her now one by one to test her tightness and Saya groaned for each one, as it plunged inside her, and groaned when they were withdrawn. Suddenly she felt a tongue on her thigh, it was soon lapping up her slit and flicking over her clit. She whimpered. The tongue, warm and wet and soft, teased her clit as she creamed, squirming and a finger plunged into her cunt again. It began to pump in and out of her. Saya shuddered, harder and harder, then suddenly she felt her blood pounding to her head. Her vision was fading, and she screamed out as her body jerked and convulsed, more juice flooded out of her. Saya had orgasmed. She continued to convulse and the man holding her let her go, she cried out with each orgasmic shock. She felt faint with disgust at her self, her sex had succumbed so easily to these thugs.

"Fuck the whore. Fuck her cunt." A man suddenly grunted, drunk with lust, "I'll fuck her, she's made me so horny. give her here."

Saya whimpered a little as she was pulled up. In the torchlight, she saw the man wanting her, leaning on a rock. Her eyes fell on the erection he sported and then she began to struggle. "Oh God No!! No! No!" She howled and kicked, "No, Please No, He will tear me...he will rip me...Noooo!" The men laughed uproariously and She was before the man, and found herself hurled at his feet. She squirmed in the dust, and he reached down and pulled her to her knees. She recognised him as the one who had bitten her nipple and she shuddered. He gripped her chin and looked into her eyes, smirking. He rubbed the head of his member on her cheeks, it oozed over her face and he grunted, rubbing the substance into her skin. Then he oozed some more on her lips, and rubbed it into her mouth with the head of his penis.

"You afraid of this?" He asked her, pushing the huge bulbous head into her mouth, he was oozing on her gums, the scent was overpowering and she was beginning to taste him on her tongue. "Say it...are you afraid of my cock, whore?" He grabbed a bunch of her hair and yanked her head back till her mouth opened up, then he pushed the head past her teeth into her mouth."If you won't have it up your cunt, have it down your throat...'

He relaxed his grip and pulled her head over his member. He began to bob her head slowly on his huge organ, poking her cheeks and oozing inside her mouth. He was groaning, and Saya watched his face contort with the pleasure he was receiving. Saya quivered, her mouth was stretched around the base of the penishead.

He began to groan, and grunt and tugged at her hair, "Deep throat this cock, cunt. Take it all!" Saya gasped and found herself gagging on several inches of the member as thick as her wrist, and it was only half. He pulled back her head, and pushed himself past her throat. She couldnt breathe and gasped.

The man groaned, chuckling, "Cockwhore! suck it, yeah." He pinched her nostrils so she was forced to gasp through her mouth, sucking the huge cock. "Swallow the head, you don't want it to break out the back of your head!"

This elicited a round of laughter from the other men who watched. But Saya did as he directed, when the head backed up against her throat, she swallowed it, and it went down her gullet. She gagged over and over again as he pushed the whole of his length down her gullet. She retched, but since she had been hungry the entire day, nothing came up. The movement of her throat delighted the man. He rose and held her head to his groin and began thrusting.

12