The Story of Saya Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His scrotal sac dragged over her chin and its scent and the taste of his organ in her mouth, made Saya dizzy. She closed her eyes and groaned, muffled by the monster down her mouth. She couldn't see anymore because her face had become buried in his bush like pubic. There was blackness, and the sound of his groaning and grunting.

Saya suddenly felt him throb and shudder within her. Against her chin, his scrotum quivered. He gripped her head tight and pressed himself deep down her throat, hilting himself and groaned, ejaculating copiously. Saya felt thick ropes of warm, viscous fluid squirt on her gullet. She retched again, this time, he eased himself out of her throat, but continued to squirt his fluid. Her mouth was full of it soon and she began to spit and cough. He aimed on her mouth walls, enjoying her distress, then he withdrew and gripped her hair, squirting fluid on her face. Saya saw that it was white. She knew what it was supposed to be, what it looked like, but had never seen any herself. He released her and she fell to the ground, exhausted. He turned her over and squirted on her breasts and in her hair, then he was finished. Saya rolled over, ropes of his seed dripped to the ground from her mouth. She moaned, coughing out more white cream.

"My turn..." A hand reached for her hair and she was pulled back up to behold another monster erection. It pointed straight at her face and Saya gagged merely at the thought of accepting it down her throat. There was a hand on her face and the man grinned as he slid a finger into her mouth, "lick this first...". The finger rubbed on her tongue and it tasted tangy. Saya could not recognise the taste, so she licked the finger as the man demanded. The taste of it went to her head, and she sucked his finger a little. "Thats what you taste like, that was your juice, did you like it?" Saya felt sick and quickly spit out his finger, sputtering in disgust.

"Leave me alone!" she screamed, pleading with him.

The man slid his tongue over his lips and brought the head of his erection close to her face. "Kiss it!" "Kiss my cock," Saya looked at him hatefully, shook her head emphatically and averted her face, "kiss it right here, and kiss this slit." Her face was yanked to face the proffered head, she clearly saw the slit staring back at her as if it were an eye, winking at her, mocking her. She sobbed and shook her head, begging to be released but the man raised his hand as if to strike her and Saya cowered in fear, submitting to him, putting her lips on his slit and kissing it as he demanded. "Yes, yes...good, now suckle it, till i tell you to stop." Saya took his large cockhead into her mouth and suckled on it, looking up at him, afraid he would hit her like before. He slipped his fingers into her hair and groaned. She continued to suck on his cock, and soon it was oozing fluid into her mouth. The man gripped her hair and pulled out of her mouth, "lick that..." Saya slid out her tongue and licked his wet, oozing slit. It tasted bitter and sweet and she realised with growing disgust, she liked the taste of it. She licked his slit clean and held her mouth open so he could slide inside her again.

"You learn fast, litte cockwhore, suck now. Make me come..." Saya flushed, angry and humiliated, she wanted to bite him but her fear remained stronger and she sucked him hard, even as her eyes stung. In a while he oozed again and made her lick it as the other men watched and stroked themselves.

She felt hands on her body now and again, fingers squeezing her nipples, cocks rubbing against her buttocks or her thighs. She gasped as a hand reached over from behind and slipped between her smeared messy thighs and brushed against her wet sex. She gasped, muffled by the cock she sucked as fingers spread her open and played with her again. Saya shuddered, trying to concentrate on sucking, while a thick hairy finger plunged into her hole again, 'Do you want to lose that to a finger or a cock?' A voice spoke, as a finger poked her intact hymen.

She groaned, shuddering and gasped making the cock in her mouth throb and begin to squirt. The man grabbed her by the hair and pulled halfway out, ejaculating on her mouth and ordering her to lick as he squirted his white jism. "Lick my cum!" She squirmed and tried to shake her head but she was held too tight. Suddenly, the second man began to tear her hymen with his finger, sending shocks of pain radiating through her pelvis. She groaned, panting and stopped struggling, swallowing and licking the white substance the cock spewed on her. She liked the taste and hated herself for it. The cock finished ejaculating and she obeyed the man, licking him clean as he demanded and then lifting his member to lick his hairy scrotal sac as he directed, while the other man leaned over her and probed his finger into her hymen, stretching it painfully.

The man drew away satisfied, left her to the mercy of the second man. She found herself pushed to the ground to all four, her face buried into the ground and her rump raised. She was a naked, sobbing figure, prostrate on the ground. The new man raised himself and aligned his huge ten inch erection against her sex. She whimpered, the head of the cock brushed against her slit and made her juice more and more, making her flushed and hot. She wanted him to get over with it, the anticipation made her restless and angry. She panted and squirmed, suddenly the head that was teasing her plunged ahead into her, ripping her open, her tiny hole stretched around the monster and she screamed in shock and pain. The fingers had been uncomfortable the first time, she was so tight, but this member was about as thick as her wrist and it tore into her unrelentingly. She clenched her fists and pounded on the ground.

"Please...no...stop! Stop! You're tearing me, it hurts!" Her protests were met by another hearty thrust and the man grunted, drilling deeper into her.

He gripped her waist to stop her from pulling away and began his thrusting, clenching his teeth as he struggled to overcome the resistance of her flesh. "She's so tight..." "So...very..tight...little wench...hold still!"

Saya howled and yelled, her screams wringing in the night air. She sobbed brokenly as he ravaged her body. She panted, screwing her eyes tightly shut as the cock tore past her hymen and hilted deep inside her, pushing against her cervix. It would have hurt less had he not moved, but simply left it at impaling her on his cock, but the man thrust again and again, pulling himself out and plunging in all over again, repeating the whole agony. There was nothing she could do, the position he had her in made it impossible for her to retaliate, all she could do was endure. The torture continued for another fifteen minutes or so, then it began to lessen. Her hole had stretched enough to accommodate his girth and soon, his thrusts began to give her pleasure instead of pain.

She groaned out as he pulled out and plunged into her again, her sex juiced and it trickled down her thigh. She shuddered and whimpered, but from pleasure and not pain and then to her surprise, she felt her hole clutch the cock and convulse, she groaned out crying in shock and pleasure as her body flushed, blood pounding through her head and her vision clouding. She didn't realise as her sex juice overflowed and trickled down her thighs and legs. Her whole body was soon jerking and spasming in pleasure. The man seized her orgasming form and buried his cock into her, grunting and cooing as her sex pleasured him immensely. His member throbbed and Saya felt his squirts hit the flesh deep inside her.

He heaved himself on her, releasing every last drop of his seed into her, then he pulled out and grasped her by the hair. He pulled her up and cradled her in his arms. Saya stiffened, she was afraid, but he kissed her forehead and caressed her cheeks, brushing her hair back.

She responded to the gesture of tenderness and melted, weeping and sobbing, "Please...stop them. Let me go...please let me go! I want to go home...please! Please." "Please, don't do this...I am so frightened." She clutched him, sobbing.

He was the same man who had chided his comrade for biting her nipple too hard. He stroked her hair for a brief moment, then he handed her over to another fellow who had stepped up to have his way with her.

She was pulled where the man could lean against a rock, then he lifted her and slowly put her down over his organ. His erection penetrated her as he lowered her onto his lap, she groaned and gasped, clutching his arms tight, afraid he'd drop her and she would plunge down hard on the upright cock.

She tried not to squirm as she was slowly re-impaled, groaning, her eyes tightly clenched shut as she felt herself juice, it trickled down his cock and he grunted, 'you're a juicy wench...drenching my manhood'.

He grinned wickedly and released his grip, and she plunged down with a yelp. His erection spiked into her core, and she screamed, gripping his shoulders as she struggled to regain her balance. He began to thrust, throwing her off each time, making her slip and tumble around. She couldn't slide off because she was so neatly hooked. She yelped and whimpered and he laughed. Finally he reached over, and gripped the hair at her nape, holding her in place, as he thrust and drove himself into her wet depths. Some time later, she felt the now familiar throbbing, followed moments later by squirts as he released himself. She felt his semen mingle with her own wetness and it trickled down, smearing their conjoined groins.

"Look, what a mess you've made wench, now clean it." He pushed her off and stood up as she knelt before him, gripping her hair and making her lick his penis and scrotum clean of their fluids.

The hours trickled by, and Saya could no longer say how long she spent pleasuring the five insatiable men. Over and over again, she was bent over prostrate as one or another of massive cocks pounded into her sex. She came twice more but after that she could no longer feel pleasure from the act, she was sore and it hurt when they grated their organs against her walls. She knew she was bleeding, for later when they withdrew there would be blood mingled with the sex fluid. She gasped, biting her lip in pain as one pounded her, gripping her by the hair to hold her in place. His member began throbbing and he withdrew himself, and turned her over, spreading her thighs. He squirted his white cream on top of her sex, He held his cockhead with one hand and spread her sex with the other, bathing her clitoris with semen. Then he groaned, emptying himself and rubbed the semen into her clitoris, using his fingers to push some of his fluid into her well-used hole.

Saya lay back and moaned softly as he toyed around with her. She was panting, looking around, the other men seemed to have had enough. A few lay around a fire on their backs while a rabbit roasted skewered over the fire. The aroma of cooking food wafted to her and she realised how famished she was. She turned her face and watched the roasting rabbit, hunger making her desperate to eat. She didn't realise when the man with her had rose and dressed himself, but he stood over her now, studying her intently, then he walked away to join the others.

Saya flushed, acutely aware of her nakedness. She crawled into a crevice and huddled, looking around for her clothes, flushed and frightened. There was a breeze picking up and it was icy cold. She considered creeping out and retrieving her tunic and trousers, which lay in the dust some distance away but could not make herself move.

She shuddered hard and wrapped her arms around herself but it did little to keep out the cold. She watched the roasting rabbit and the fire, glowing and warm. She was cold, hungry and exhausted and in shock. She couldn't make herself move. She wanted to howl and cry but her body refused to move. She watched the men, the rabbit was done now and they were pecking at it. She wanted to eat too and be near the fire.

She pictured herself rising and walking over and sitting by the fire and being warm over and over, in her mind but she couldn't move. Saya watched them in dismay as they finished the rabbit and licked their fingers clean. There was none left for her she realised, her spirits sinking deeper and she was so hungry. She felt a pang in her stomach, chiding her for not moving and acquiring food when she could. She imagined herself walking to the man who was nice to her sometimes and asking for food, she imagined eating warm food and curling to sleep by the fire but despite her fantasies she remained cowering in the rocks, shivering naked and hungry in the cold.

She noticed a fleck of lint on her left boot, it bothered her and she wanted to flick it off but she couldn't even do that. Her hands refused to move, to unclasp from around her. She rested her chin on her knees, shuddering as the cold breeze wrapped around her and watched the men quietly. She wondered where her horse was, but she couldn't bring herself to move her head to search for the animal. She was too deeply in shock. Finally, someone remembered her. She heard the voices lowering and the sound of someone moving, coming nearer, but she couldn't look up to see who it was.

"Wench!" The man towered over her, it was the same one, she could see his trouser-clad legs, suddenly, she was assaulted by mental images of the evening.

She could hear herself screaming and her assailants grunting. Images of their oozing penises and memories of their thrusting in her sex and her mouth overwhelmed her and she started to scream in horror. She buried her head in her lap and sobbed inconsolably. "Wench...stop crying. Sit by the fire, or you'll die of cold."

He reached for her but she cringed, whimpering and shrinking back deeper into the rocks. He gripped her arm to pull her out but she shrieked and kicked, frightened. He rose and went away, and she wept silently.

He returned a few minutes later with a large white fur, he threw it over her and pulled her out. She shrieked and struggled but he subdued her and dragged her out to the fireside, dropping her beside it. She hid her face, unable to bear the thought of seeing the rest of the men or of them seeing her. She wanted to run and hide back in the rocks, but there was the fire and she had been brought near it, she shivered and huddled near it, wrapping the fur tightly around herself. She couldn't meet their eyes, even though she knew all of them watched her. She flushed pink and pulled the fur over her head, she hid beneath it and sobbed. She wanted to be home, but there it seemed to be a distant prospect.

12