All Comments on 'The Strangeness Within Pt. 05'

by rockchaser

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story is seriously underappreciated here. I wonder if it would've gotten more attention in the sci-fi category, where it might be seen by more people. Either way, great entry, although I'm pretty eager to see Esther and Javier reunited eventually.

As a side note, there's an error towards the top of page 6, where Kat suddenly appears with a speaking line in a conversation between Esther, Abuela, and Nicola ("We've got to help him," Kat blurted. "Franklin is a monster, just as Lukas said."). I'm assuming that was meant to be Esther or Nicola.

2027fred2027fredover 6 years ago
I really like it

I'm enjoying this story too much for my own good when I get on my computer and check for this and find the next one isn't posted it saddens me but the wait is worth it because I feel ecstatic when there is one I'm on the edge of my seat for when Esther and Javier get reunited

Fred

ArtemisjbArtemisjb2 months ago

Sometimes you call him Anthony. Sometimes you call him Andrew. If you ever post this elsewhere you should check all of your chapters where he’s mentioned to fix them.

Other than that and a few missed words here and there in some of the chapters, this storyline is great. I also believe that it would have gotten more. Notice in the sci fi category.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockchaser@rockchaser
Update [12/30/2019]: Life intervened, and my writing slowed to a crawl. But things are picking up again. Finishing up a few shorter stories, and I'll upload them in the next week. Larger projects proceeding apace, but not near completion: * third book in "The Strangeness Withi...

SIMILAR Stories