All Comments on 'The Strip and Fuck Club Ch. 03'

by bhuff

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Strange habits

The two first chapters were fairly good, but this one really went off at a tangent.

Just commanding little Kori around, unprotesting, like a toy, without any prior experience of such things? Her previous sexual escapades seem relatively normal but she doesn't utter a single objection or even any questions when this suddenly happens? She hasn't grown up in a house of pervs (if you pardon the expression) like Karen and Kathy. I could maybe believe that she would have sex with her uncle, to whom she felt gratitude, but NED? And not a word of protest!

And cum stains in her panties? did she put on dirty underwear after taking a shower? Not very appealing, was it to rub it in her fiance's face? No pun. I'm sure he had a lot of pussy the night before but hopefully he at least wore fresh underwear to his wedding.

The 'First Night' concept may have existed locally in the Gaelic world but hardly under the name 'Prima Noche', which is Spanish. More often referred to as 'Droit de Seigneur' it is nowadays believed to be complete hokum as far as being a widely spread custom.

Liz__67Liz__67over 2 years ago

Uncle Mike had the prefect payment for the wedding and use of his estate. Private estates can be great place to play.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous