The Strip and Fuck Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers

In the session before being delivered to her uncle, Kori had concentrated on Ned's pleasure and had deferred her own orgasm. She was ready this second time for a full round of foreplay and orgasm, no matter the partner. The familial pair maneuvered her cunt into position. With bated breath and a face scrunched in determination, she drove her uncle's cock to full depth. Now it was Kori's turn to whimper skyward, emitting a surprised gasp when the knob squashed against her cervix.

After a momentary pause to recover her wits, Kori slowly and steadily rose and fell on Uncle Mike's prick, feeling it hit deep each time. She pulled his face into her chest. They playfully grappled. Kori was a cacophony of squirms and squiggles; her boobs slapping against his cheeks. The tittering Kori wanted his face buried in her cleavage; her giggling uncle wanted to tongue lash and suckle her highlighted nipples. Once, when Uncle Mike held the suction, Kori felt the tittles reflected in her pussy. She halted deep, rotating her hips around the pivot, rubbing his cockhead against her cervix. Now the delightful twitters bounced between her core and her boobs. Her uncle's moans spoke of his equal pleasure.

The oral play and slippery sex vaulted to the coveted ecstatic peak. Kori was not to be refused this time. Her whole body went rigid as she halted at full depth. Her vagina muscles clamped hard and nearly throttled the meat filling her core. Her reflexive hug smothered Uncle Mike's face in her cleavage. His air-denied lungs didn't know or care; his mind had already rocketed elsewhere. Despite Kori's orgasmic cunt constriction, Michael managed to blast out his sperm and flooded her cavity as they shuddered through the mutual detonation.

They petted during the immediate afterglow, still in seated pose until Uncle Mike shrank enough to fall out. He carried her to the bed. They continued dwindling small caresses and smooches towards a drowsy twilight slumber. It would be a necessary respite until they regained energies.

Before dozing, Kori's uncle rolled Kori onto her side. He spooned her, his flaccid cock enfolded by her soft warm ass cheeks. His hand burrowed around to squeeze and cuddle her boobs. Her unresisting hands covered his, signaling her approval of the affectionate man-handling. If she had suspected how fabulous Uncle Mike would be at making her orgasm, this night would have happened long ago. At least it had not been too late and lost forever.

Mike's nose breathed her perfumed hair. He dreamed of his looming plans for more carnal use of Kori's body. He was anxious to savor her enchantments. Very soon he would indeed cum in her mouth; that part of the staged foreplay had been especially enticing. He figured Kori must have gotten plenty of practice at school. And then he would pour out further pent-up bursts of lust in and on her other feminine clefts and crests. There was plenty of time for numerous bouts; the night was still young...

--------------------------------------------

During the night, Ned's sleep was disturbed several times by a recurrent theme. From the room across the hall, there would be a slow, then escalating bumping, rising feminine moans and masculine wails followed by mutual cries and then silence. Kori was saying 'adieu' and 'thank you' to the man who had raised her. Tomorrow Uncle Mike would give her away to another.

------------------------------------------------------

Kori hugged tightly to her uncle's waist, holding him deep in her mouth. His knob was past her tonsils; his scrotum poised against her chin, mimicking her risqué cameo. Her tongue whipped the embedded shaft. With a loud wail somewhere between a cry and a moan, Mike's arched body levitated the carnal connection above the mattress. His sperm surged straight from his balls to her throat and she swallowed it down.

This part of the night had started earlier when Uncle Mike had rolled her on her back and straddled her chest. She knew what he wanted. Her hands enfolded her lush tits around his thrusting cock leaving his hands free to pinch her nipples, using them as handles to wobble her flesh around his manhood. Men always liked the vision of the fleshy rolling dance on her chest. Though pleasant, time passed with insufficient build-up to Uncle Mike's ardor. Kori moved the events forward.

She pushed her uncle on his back and planted her face in his crotch. Uncle Michael's erection filled her mouth. It tasted of her cunt juices and boob sweat. Without pause, her lips and tongue worked his shaft until his back strained up and he discharged his essence. She hugged Uncle Mike tight about the waist until he finally flexed and dropped back to the mattress.

They cuddled again. Later, Kori was on her back, Michael riding her missionary style. He hugged her torso, crushing her full cushiony breasts against his chest. He intermittently sank his cock deep in her pussy and held there. Kori wiggled her hips, massaging her clitoris against his pubis. The movements rubbed Uncle Mike's cockhead against her cervix and she tensed her vaginal rings to send ripples along his shaft. Uncle Mike cooed encouragement as Kori experienced a series of mini-gasms. It all ended with the inevitable crescendo of ecstasy.

Dawn's light coincided with the sisters sneaking in to gather Kori for her big day. The exhausted uncle was sleeping splayed across the sheets. Kathy spotted his worn-out cock lolling on his thigh and tapped Karen's shoulder. They both grinned at its bulk and brawn, apparent even when it was flaccid. Maybe later, they thought.

They escorted Kori to her room. Shower, makeup, hair-do, lingerie and wedding dress: the sister-bridesmaids attended to their friend's preparations. Kori was docile with weariness and welcomed their endeavors. Her skin was still flushed with latent afterglow.

------------------------------------------------------

The wedding was wonderful, the poolside ceremony attended by plenty of family and friends. When her uncle had walked her down the aisle, Ned noted that Kori still wore the satin choker, sans leash, with the publically appropriate cameo face displayed. The groom's eyes were still bloodshot and the bride couldn't suppress the lingering post-coitus flush and glow on her cherubic cheeks. The follow-on reception was festive. When the groom removed Kori's garter, she unintentionally flashed her thong. It showed crotch stains. Apparently neither the sisters nor her uncle were as good as Ned at tidying her up afterwards. Ned has been among the few who now had knowledge of the split crotch style and trusted her new husband would discover and delight in that detail later tonight. Evening fell and the assembly escorted the couple to their limousine. Uncle Michael was tipsy and in tears as he hugged goodbye to the newlyweds. Ned wondered if they were tears of happiness and joy or tears of loss and sadness.

Kathy and Karen noted Michael's discomposure and spent some time trying to cheer him up. Ned worked the crowd and later couldn't find Mike or the girls. The last of the guests departed and Ned wandered to his bedroom. On the way, he passed the special guest suite. Sounds of girlish giggles and manly laughter bled through the door. Ned climbed into his bed and slumbered.

For a second night, Ned's sleep was disturbed several times by a recurrent theme. From the room across the hall, there would be a slow, then escalating bumping, rising feminine moans and masculine wails followed by mutual cries and then silence. Ned's daughters were taking turns consoling the glum Uncle Michael. Ned approved. After the magnificent fucking Ned had indulged from his guest's niece, his attitude was 'Share and share alike'.

bhuff
bhuff
375 Followers
12