All Comments on 'The Strip Club'

by YoungSuburbanWife

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Js_KeeperJs_Keeperabout 15 years ago
Wow!

I would have loved to have been there and watched that scene!

~JK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
all my fantasies

You continue to hit on all my biggest fantasties. I wish we were mqarried. Lucky man your hubby.

ErotonautErotonautabout 15 years ago
Hot fantasy

I'm betting Jack gave Amy a right seeing-to that night, too.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 15 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!

Read the story and felt like I was there. Wish I had been!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very hot little tale.

Great story, impressive storytelling. It was a pity it ended so quickly, but that helped with the authenticity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Fantastic! I wish I had seen it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Awesome story

EastCoasterUSAEastCoasterUSAabout 7 years ago
Stripper for the Night

This is an awesome story, taking a wife to a strip club, having her stripped by a stripper and shown off to strangers, very nice indeed. Would love to see that.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 3 years ago

fascinating! Nice narrative and interesting if factual. I've been to a few clubs in my day and have never seen any women there other than the employees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

bottovarnis - My wife Ginger and I, as entertainment during one of my work conferences, enjoyed a rather fun night out at a strip joint with a younger male colleague, many years ago. Ginger had taken quite a fancy to this young man, but he was always nothing but a perfect gentleman.

A stripper who'd recently finished her set asked us if we wanted a lap dance at our table, and I suggested we accept and that Ginger be the recipient. All parties agreed enthusiastically, and the girl proceeded to sit herself down on Ginger's lap and start playing with my wife's tits under her top. When she explored under Ginger's very short party skirt she was surprised to find no panties - just hair, very damp pussy hair! This caused our dancer to step back and to raise Ginger's skirt above her waist, exposing her soaked golden muff to every patron in the club, not to mention to our young colleague, and to the stripper who was currently performing on stage just in front of our table.

The stripper was not too thrilled that the patrons were all watching our table rather than her as the featured dancer, and more than a few dark glances came our way from her direction, but we had the time of our lives in those moments.

No, the evening didn't conclude in a hot three-way with our young friend, but it offered wonderful memories to last a lifetime.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous