The Struggle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And no dress. And no French-maid either. You blew it. I will wear male clothes - a suit. That's it. You all thought to have fun today, but not on my account. I will stand besides you as a male, and if people don't like it, they can bugger off!"

Helena was beaten and she knew it. She stood up silently and left the room.

Rob took a dark-blue suit from his cupboard and a white shirt, a dark-blue tie, black shoes and socks and when he was done, and looked in the mirror, he saw a gentleman. He put a white handkerchief in his breast pocket and thought he looked OK.

He knew he would stir up things, ironically for being dressed as a man normally would for a wedding. He walked downstairs, passed a few guests, he recognized Olga and a friend, greeted Kate and saw Lisa, who looked very surprised to see him like this.

Lisa stopped him and asked "You didn't wear your dress we picked out so carefully?"

"No. It's not going to happen today. I am fed-up. I still hope you have a good time, but nobody will see me in a bridal gown."

"I'm so sorry Rob. What happened?"

"Something serious came in between us. Marion is lucky I will even show up after what happened today. I am here for her; otherwise I would have left them."

Lisa was frightened by the anger in the tone of his voice and she decided to let go. In fact maybe she should leave...

Rob entered the living room and everyone was in shock to see him as he stood there, accompanied by Inca and Nicky. He was the epitome of anger, a hard-drawn mouth and fire in his smoldering eyes. Cathy, Kim and Carmen stood up and approached him, but backed down when he narrowed his eyes.

"What happened? I was waiting here to be called to help you, but you didn't call for me," Carmen explained.

"Nor will it come. I will go as I am."

Cathy grabbed his arm. "Out of here. Now!"

She took him by the arm and led him to her room in the other wing of the estate. It was her office actually, where she received her patients and had consults.

"What is going on? Why are you dressed like this? What about your beautiful gown? And the look on your face tells me something has changed. I'm almost your wife, tell me, dear."

Cathy was in tears, she knew something was terribly wrong - again.

"What is wrong? I'm treated as a child! That I have to 'obey'," he snarled. "That I needed to do some sort of 'scene' to hear what you all already knew, except me, that Michelle is to be appointed as my mistress. Then there is the fact that you want a child. Worse, that everyone thinks it's important to keep me entertained, otherwise I would leave. What a bunch of smug, stupid and ignorant women you are. Instead of just talking about it, no - it had to be done by a 'mistress'! Bah!"

Rob was furious again and now Cathy took the verbal punches in the gut, as if she had been hit for real. Every word Rob said hit her hard and when he mentioned the word child, she started to cry.

"So, Shrink... Do you have new ideas to share with your friends? But hey, don't talk to me about it. Why should you, after all you only need me for a drop of seed, right? If that is true, I can give myself a hand job, and then hand the sperm over, than it's done and you don't need me anymore... I am so fed up!"

He left her crying but he felt no pity. She of all the women present should have known better then to act behind his back. He walked to the dining room, where Michelle was sitting behind the table. Some women were already present and were having coffee and cake. He didn't recognize any of them.

With big eyes Michelle saw him approaching. The look on his face didn't promise anything good.

"Where is the document I have to sign?"

She handed it to him.

"Give me a pen, then I will deal with it now and then I can leave this happy event!"

"Oh no. You have to do it together. I want witnesses and at least I need the presence of your wife and Marion. I think you are angry about what I said before, please forget it all. I refuse, I won't ever be your mistress. Not like this. Do you think I would even consider taking you with that attitude? Dozens of men are asking to get a fraction of my time, and you dare to refuse me? Please leave!"

"You leave. I'm home!"

"Fine. I'll go!"

Michelle stood up and strode out of the room, without giving him even a glance.

After his outburst to Michelle, the room was quiet. Nobody dared to look into his direction and when he left the room, he heard the women speak softly. He was spoiling their party, that was obvious.

He whistled to Inca and Nicky, took his coat and left the estate. Nobody followed, he thought to himself.

But he was wrong. A slender figure had seen and understood his anger and rage. She had been with him often when he was in this mood and approached him without any fear.

"Rob stop! You can't walk away."

"I can and I will. You cannot stop me, Sylvia."

Sylvia caught him, took his arm and said, "I don't want to use force, but I will. This is clearly another crisis and seeing you like this, it must be very serious once again. This time I noticed you attacked Michelle and Cathy. Probably Helena too, she hasn't shown herself for an hour. Maybe she is dressing herself, but I didn't see anybody helping her. So what's up? I'm your friend, I proved it more than once, you can tell me."

Rob told her about the things Michelle had said to him, about Helena's answer and confession and most important of all, about the child they wanted for Cathy. Not to mention how he had insulted them all, deliberately.

"Oh Rob. Did you have to be so harsh with them? Now you have to make it up to them. If you don't, I think you better sign the divorce papers, because this cannot be mended. I won't say you are wrong, on the contrary, but you have to forgive them. If I were you, I would order them to present themselves in your dungeon, and give them all a beating. So they all know who is the boss, or at least, that you cannot and will not accept being ignored anymore."

"Maybe I should divorce them and marry you."

"Don't make jokes on my behalf, Rob. I told Helena I wanted to borrow you for myself for 30 minutes and she agreed. Don't tease me, it's not fair."

Flabbergasted Rob looked at Sylvia. "I never knew you were seriously interested in me... you are so cool and independent. And I figured you were married. You always kept your professional distance and I honored that. I had no idea..."

"Never mind - that is none of your business. So, I think you need to decide, Rob. Are you willing to give up the love of your life? You still have two hours before the ceremony begins. I suggest you make a quick decision."

Rob looked around. He saw the magnificent park in which they were walking. He thought about Helena, her warm arms around him, the fun they had, her humor and her tenderness, the problems they faced and overcame.

"You win." He grumbled.

"No Rob. You win. Go back to her and do what you have to do. If she wants you to wear a dress, do it. Really, nobody will laugh. Not after they had seen your temper, your other side. Nobody will dare. I think rather the contrary; I think they will think 'despite his anger, he still loves her'"

"All right. Will you help me with my corset? I know it's a bit intimate, but we will be tonight anyway, I promise you."

Sylvia looked at him and said "If you want me to, I will be there for you. You are the most guarded person at the estate." She pointed at Nicky and Inca. "Those sweeties and me. You must be something..."

In a hurry they went back to the estate, through the hall, taking the stairs and to his bedroom. Sylvia followed, leaving behind a flabbergasted Kim, who wanted to say something to Rob, but he ignored her.

Rob closed the door behind Sylvia and soon he was naked. Sylvia didn't seem to mind, she carefully fetched the lingerie which had been laid out by Carmen, when she still was thinking all was well.

"Can I speak to Helena, Rob?"

Rob pointed to the door which connected their bedrooms. Sylvia knocked on the door and she was gone. A moment later the door was opened by Helena, who stood in her corset and panties.

"You are back! I'm so relieved. I didn't know what to do anymore. I apologize again, Rob. We have more to talk about than I ever expected. It seems Sylvia is a real treasure for us."

She kissed Silvia. "Thank you dear, for bringing him back again."

"Don't thank me. I just said to him to either accept the consequences or go back. It's not fair to leave everyone here waiting until you have decided what to do."

"You are quite right, I'm glad he is back." She looked at him. "What made you come back?"

"Your laugh... Your tenderness.... You." Rob kissed her. "It seems I cannot live without you anymore."

Helena embraced him, kissing his ears and she gave a quick squeeze to his penis.

Sylvia looked in another direction, pretending she did not see anything.

"Rob, I had promised Sylvia she could have 30 minutes of your time. Remember how you are supposed to be available to some of the women? But no intercourse! However, If that is what Sylvia wants, then she is excluded from my rule. I am taking a risk, because I am giving another woman permission to fuck you, but I have known her for over 20 years, and she has never asked me for anything. This is a small price to pay for bringing you back twice. I know you both like each other and you both have never been disloyal to me. Maybe I will join you, if you permit. Or better yet, how about letting Marion come too. It will be our party, but it would be late at night. I'm sure she will agree if she hears of our struggle."

Rob examined Sylvia's face. She was suddenly shy, now that she was invited to the marriage bed. It would be three women and Rob.

Softly she spoke "I would love to be with you, although it is a bit strange to be doing this on your wedding night. Still I would like it very much."

Helena gave her a kiss, and couldn't resist feeling under Sylvia's dress. "You did wear a slip and stockings? Rob insisted on doing so, the dress code you know."

Without shame Sylvia pulled up her black satin evening dress and showed them a lacy black slip, she lifted the slip and revealed garters attached to black nylons. "Have you seen enough?" She smiled. "Tonight you will see the rest," and she smiled impishly.

"We have to hurry, Rob."

There was a knock on the door and Rob opened the door for Carmen, who came in. She was not surprised to see Helena and Sylvia in Rob's room, but immediately was all business. "Who needs my help? I see you are both not dressed and we have only an hour left."

Helena answered: "Sylvia will stay with Rob, so you can help me. If we are both ready, we can walk downstairs together. Then we have to wait for Marion. We cannot see the new bride before we are in the dining room after all."

So they did. Rob took a hot shower again and Sylvia helped him to dry off. She told Rob she often saw men naked because in her job they wore uniforms provided by their organization and they showered together. When they were in training, they did a lot of things together anyway, and she explained that after a while it was very natural to see each other naked, they just saw each other as buddies and not as male and female. Well, maybe a bit, she said with a smiling face.

Soon Rob leaned against the wall while Sylvia pulled the corset. She had a lot more strength then Lisa, so the corset was pulled tighter than any corset before and Rob really showed a female figure. He protested, but Sylvia showed no mercy.

"When you are shaped like a woman, maybe you will behave like a woman and show some pity on your wife and Marion. It is my punishment to you for letting them down!" Rob kept his mouth shut, he knew better than to annoy Sylvia. Somehow he was a bit impressed by her. Who would have thought that this slender woman was so forceful?

When Sylvia was done pulling Rob in another, final inch, she was astonished by the result. Rob had an hourglass figure, wide hips and even some sort of cleavage. Rob could hardly bend over to fix his stockings to the suspender belt, so Sylvia rolled the stockings over his feet and attached them to the clips. The stockings were black, and the rest of his lingerie was black with pink lace: the padded bra, the suspender belt, the French knickers and his corset.

Then his favorite piece of lingerie, the black with pink lace petticoat. It had been shortened a bit by Lisa and it reached his thighs, about six inches above his knees.

Then finally- the pink bridal gown. Sylvia had not seen it yet, and she was astonished by it. "You will be the belle of the ball! You look beautiful, I would never have expected this. The sales woman is here today? I will give her my compliments, she really has done her best!"

She still couldn't believe what she saw. Apart from Rob's manly face, the shape of his body was female: wide hips, slender waist, a breast area and long legs; a feast for the eye.

Rob took a few steps and the petticoat was clearly visible and when he positioned his leg in a certain position, the top of his stockings could be seen. It was a very sexy sight.

Sylvia couldn't help herself; she reached under his petticoat and said "There is something very manly that I can feel."

Rob just smiled a bit, he had a hard-on, all that satin and lace on his body had aroused him and Sylvia had clearly seen it.

"Hmmm. I have ankle boots and high heels to match the dress. What do you think?"

Rob showed them and they both agreed that the ankle boots were more practical to walk on and looked very pretty, so Rob sat on the bed and Sylvia placed them on his feet and fastened the zipper. Rob still could not bow with the tight corset.

"What about the wig and make-up?" Sylvia and Rob looked at each other and Rob asked, "What do you think I should do after my actions this afternoon?"

"We still have time enough. I can attach the eyelashes, I see them lying here, and your wig is here." It was a new one, obviously Helena had bought a new one after his anger in the dungeon. It was an auburn-colored wig, long hair, upon his shoulders, nothing outrageous.

In a few moments she had done all that. Then she took eyeliner and darkened his eyebrows, dark eye shadow, also some dark make-up to darken beneath his eyes and in the corners. A little rouge on his cheeks, a light gloss on his lips and when Rob looked in the mirror, he hardly recognized himself. With a very subtle touch Sylvia had changed him into a female form of himself. From a distance it was not apparent that he was a man. Amazed, Rob thanked her. He had no idea Sylvia was capable of doing this. Her face was usually only made up a tiny bit, she didn't need much, because she was beautiful being herself. Just a touch of color here and there, a little bit of lipstick and some eye shadow, and she was ready. But maybe that subtle make-up on her face and around her eyes declared her professionalism.

She commented on his make-up. "I gave you smokey eyes with some foundation, and some very light rouge on your cheekbones, some light lipstick and I was done. Your eyes will get the most attention, that is the reason why I exaggerated the black around your eyes a bit. The rest is almost natural. I think you are almost ready. Hmm, I almost forgot your veil." She attached the pink with black lace veil and let it flow over his hair. "It's almost three 'o clock. Shall we ask Helena if she is ready?"

Sylvia opened the door at the back of the bedroom and entered Helena's bedroom. Rob heard her say 'Ohh and ahh' and he knew that Helena must be wearing something special too.

Sylvia returned and said: "We are going downstairs. Let's face the crowd." She gave him an arm and together they walked into the corridor and waited in front of Helena's bedroom door. The door opened and Carmen came out while supporting Helena.

Rob started to smile. Helena had picked out a similar dress to his, but in yellow with black lace. The funny thing was, like his, the dress was short at front and long at the back, she even had a long train. She was beautifully made up; her face was mysterious, and even a bit dark. Sexy! Rob had no other word to describe her. Attractive... Alluring!

"I would love to see your face made-up like this more often, you are so beautiful." Rob kissed his wife. "Ha. I want the same," Helena laughed her bright laugh that Rob had heard so often and that he liked so much. She couldn't believe what she saw. "Are you sure you are my guard and not my stylist? You are full of surprises, Sylvia. You are wonderful!" Sylvia blushed from the compliment Helena gave her.

Rob and Helena gave an arm to each other and Carmen held the train, while Sylvia walked in front of them. Carefully they took the stairs and when they reached the lobby, Helena sighed with relief. Sylvia handed Helena a bouquet of red roses, and Rob got a red rose pinched on the left side of the dress, just one rose. Then they walked to the dining room, where the contract would be signed. They took small steps, Helena wore outrageously high heels, much higher than Rob's ankle booths, but she managed to walk on them pretty easily.

When the large, dark-wooden doors that were the entrance to the dining room were opened, all the guests stood alongside the wall, their chairs behind them. When Helena entered and Rob immediately followed, a sigh of admiration sounded. Rob recognized some of the guests, but he saw a lot of strange faces, too. Clearly they must be friends of Helena or Marion. But, all the guests were female. He was the only male in the whole estate, not something he regretted. He knew he otherwise wouldn't know where to look if a male should be present; he was certain he would be very embarrassed.

All of the women were formally dressed. Some women wore dresses like those worn in the fifties, with petticoats clearly visible; other women wore elegant dresses, some wide, some narrow, some lace, and some satin. Every color was present: black, dark-blue, red, white, and purple. They all had done their best to look as beautiful as possible.

Somebody has pressed a button. Softly the sound of Pachelbel's canon sounded. Obviously this was to be the music before the arrival of Marion.

Hand in hand they walked forward, until they were three yards in front of the table where the notary would sit.

Michelle wasn't there, Rob had no idea if she or a colleague would be there as representative of the notary office. Suddenly the music stopped and changed into Wagner's bridal chorus. Three seats were placed in front of the table. They had no handrail to make sure they could comfortable to sit on these chairs, with their dresses spread out around them.

Rob and Helena turned, and saw Marion approaching. She was astonishing in an off-white lace dress and, like Helena's, with a train. She was accompanied by Cathy, who also was beautifully dressed in a black satin evening dress, which reached to her knees. She wore black very high heeled boots, what made her appear larger than Marion and together they walked to Helena and Rob. She wore a soft orange rose bouquet, that matched her off-white bridal gown perfectly.

Marion's dress was wide, lots of satin and lace, with pearls that went round in a double string, hung in bows. Marion's waist was narrow, like Rob she must be wearing a very tight corset and her breasts were lifted. She wore a lace veil over her face and when Cathy removed the veil, and Helena and Rob saw Marion's blissful and bright face, they knew they did a good thing in 'marrying' her.

Sylvia was standing near Rob and handed him the rings. Then they waited for Michelle. The moment Marion entered the room she had walked from a corner where Rob didn't see her to the table to start the little ceremony.

Michelle asked every one present to sit down.