The Struggle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob looked at Michelle and before she could say anything, Rob stepped forward, as bad and as good he could walk with his bridal dress, and whispered to her, "before you start I want to apologize. What I said to you was wrong. I hope sincerely that you accept my apology."

She whispered back, "Apology accepted. I am asking for 30 minutes of your time. I will 'accept' your 'apology'" and she had a devilish smile on her face.

Rob stepped back carefully, trying to avoid Marion's and Helena's dress, and stood next to Marion. Helena stood on the other side of Marion.

Michelle took a piece of paper and started to read it a bit. She dropped the paper and took off her glasses. She looked around and examined Rob, Helena and Marion.

"Ladies - and Rob. Normally I want to say gentlemen, but as you are the only male here, I can access you directly by name." A bit of laughter.

"Before we commence the signing of the contract, I want to say something about these three people. About their love for each other and their struggle to become a family, because it is a struggle. We all fantasize about how it would be if we had an extra partner; of course, great sex.

But that's not the purpose of being together alone. I'm talking about love, deep love. You cannot give up your house and freedom and live with two friends, unless you have deep love for them. The same sacrifices that Rob and Helena have to make. They, too, have to give up something, namely their undivided attention to each other. They have to divide it, without jealousy and without fear. I have seen what happened before this day. A quarrel now and then, uncertainty, assuming things which are not always so obvious for anyone etc. It really is a struggle. But, if three people really care for each other, love each other, then there is a high chance it will work out. And it did. I have seen the love between them, pure love, without being suspicious, without jealousy. I myself am a bit jealous of their love, because what ever happened, they always reconciled and moved on. There is love in this house and between these three people, and I think, by signing this contract, their love will be officially recognized. Their rings are symbols, symbols for the love they have. But the love they share is not a symbol, their love is real.

Rob, I want you to give Marion your ring."

Rob did as was asked. Carefully he slid the ring ( it was a blue sapphire embedded in a platinum centre with small diamonds around it) over Marion's ring finger, and then he kissed her.

"Helena, I want you to give Marion your ring."

Helena did also as was asked. She slid her ring next to Rob's ring over Marion's ring finger. This was almost the same ring as Marion had been given by Rob, but the centre stone was a small ruby. She kissed Marion full on her mouth.

"Marion, will you put your rings on the hand of Rob and Helena?"

Marion was given two rings by Carmen and she put them on the ring fingers of Helena and Rob. Both rings from Marion had a small diamond at the centre. These were the ones they had bought at the mall. Marion kissed the both of them after she had placed the rings on their fingers.

Michelle continued. "I want you all to step forward and sign the papers. Helena first."

Helena sat down and signed the papers in three places.

"Now you, Rob."

Rob sat down next to Helena and signed with his name under Helena's signatures.

"Marion?"

A bit trembling Marion sat down between Rob and Helena and signed under the names of Rob and Helena.

When she was finished Michelle said, "you may both kiss the bride. Congratulations Marion, Rob and Helena. You are officially together."

Rob and Helena simultaneously kissed Marion, who became shy under all the attention. Carmen, Cathy and Sylvia followed and soon after them they got congratulations from everybody.

Everyone was talking and the guests walked in and out the dining room. Kim pushed the wedding-cake placed on a movable wooden table, while Carmen placed small plates on a table near the wedding-cake.

Helena and Marion came to Rob, dragging him to their wedding-cake. Marion had to cut the cake, while Helena and Rob placed their hand on Marion's hand. Together they cut out the first piece, placed it on a plate and each of them used a fork to feed the others. When they all had eaten two pieces, served by their husband and wife, everybody cheered and the guests were taking their pieces of the layered wedding-cake.

Rob had been kissed many times by his friends and by women he met for the first time in his life, but after his first moments of embarrassment, he felt secure and nobody had made a fool out of him. On the contrary, there was a beautiful woman, she must have been in her late fifties, and she said to him, "I think you are adorable. I'm a widow, but I regret I didn't try this at least once with my late husband. It's sexy, it's fun and it's a feast for the eyes. And nobody is even doubting that you are not male enough. I salute you, and maybe you will have some time for me this afternoon. I really want to speak with you some more. My name is Elisa by the way." She handed him her card. Rob looked at it and saw she was the CEO of a large company. She smiled at him and walked to Helena, while Rob's attention already had been taken by a new guest.

They all wanted to meet the husband of Helena and Marion.

Rob was taken aside by Michelle and she said to him, "I already have forgiven you. I know how much the tension can make people react and say things they don't mean. I do feel we have a strong bond and I really hope, you will accept me as your Mistress. I would be very disappointed if you should reject me. I really like you, no, I love you. I care for you; we have so much in common."

"And how do you suppose we will work together? These games are sex-related. If there isn't any sexual relief, then these 'scenes' will be very unsatisfactory."

"Rob, there will be sex. Sometimes between you and me, sometimes with the help of Marion or Helena, and who knows, sometimes with the help of another sub. We will make a contract and setup the things we do and more importantly, what we absolutely will not do. Will you accept me?"

Rob looked into her eyes and saw compassion. "I accept. But we need to talk in the presence of Marion and Helena."

Michelle agreed and then she kissed him. "Rob, I want to make love with you after dinner. I know you can't have intercourse, but make me happy. Just give me a sign and we will withdraw someplace. Maybe we could take a walk first?"

"That is a good idea, and indeed, afterwards I can give you a treatment. I guess after dinner?" He smiled at her, he was glad they made up; he liked her - despite her being a severe Mistress.

Helena took him by the arm and said: "I have to introduce you to certain of my friends, who you don't know yet."

When they were out of reach of Michelle's hearing distance, she asked him "I think you have made up with her. Do you accept her?"

"Yes, I do. But I told her we would need to draw some lines about how far we can go. So you, Marion and I will have a conversation with her before she even is allowed into our dungeon again."

"Maybe she wants to use her own dungeon."

Rob looked shocked.

"Didn't you know? Sometimes you are so innocent. Of course has she a dungeon of her own. And I am pretty sure she will give you a guided tour."

Rob was silent for a moment and thought things over. He had much confidence in Michelle; she was a wonderful Mistress he had to admit. She would certainly bring him to new heights. And, despite himself, he was very curious about Michelle's dungeon.

Helena could almost read his face, curiosity, disbelief and also a little smile. She smiled to herself. It had been a good idea to introduce Michelle to him. She would teach him well, and Marion and she would benefit from it.

Rob then asked, "what friends do I need to meet?"

"Not important. I just wanted to know what you were discussing. You look stunning BTW."

"And you too. We have almost the same type of dress. You know what I like. I don't know if I will wear the servant's outfit. I will go out for a walk later with Michelle and she wants the promised 30 minutes."

"I thought so. Well - I have to get used to her. I needed her and she is good for you and thus for us. I trust you. I have never doubted your loyalty."

"Thank you, dear. And I can assure you, I have never deliberately fucked another woman. If it happened I was bound..."

Helena smirked. "Yea sure.." Rob looked a bit sad about her doubt.

"It's Ok. You are my legal husband, and I want to spend many nights with you. The rest of my life..."

Rob kissed her. "I'm sorry I became so very angry, but - I think you know there was again a good reason. You must be glad you have Sylvia in your service."

"Yes - I am. And I'm keeping my promise to her. I hope Marion agrees. I will give her a few drinks, and she will not notice. She is so happy... There she comes!"

Marion slowly walked to them. Her train was bothering her, but she was a vision of satin and lace, beautiful. She pulled up her skirt and said to Rob, "You still have to remove something blue..."

Rob took her leg in his lap, while Helena supported Marion and took off her blue garter. He caressed her leg, also clad in black nylons and went higher with his hands, until he felt her pussy. She was wet.

"You are not wearing knickers, you are so naughty!"

Helena coughed. "Ehh.."

Rob grabbed Helena's leg under her wedding dress and went upwards. Like Marion, no knickers, and a wet pussy.

"You really are my ladies." Rob laughed as Cathy came near.

"Did you leave your knickers in your bedroom too, like Helena and Marion?"

"Of course. I thought it was the unofficial dress-code..." and she started to giggle.

"I think some of the women present here are not wearing them either... It will be a hot evening and night. Most of the women will stay overnight; I think that almost every bedroom will be occupied. There are no taxi's ordered, in any event."

"Speaking about our guests, I only know a few of them. You did all the invitations Helena. So you know them all?"

"I must admit I don't know all of them. Some were invited by Cathy and Kim, and Marion, of course; but before the invitations went out, we made sure every one of our guests is meeting our standards i.e. broad-minded. Whatever happens today, everyone is aware of our special commitment and they all approve of it. They have a pretty good idea about the coming events and I think they are all very much excited about it. I know for sure you don't have to worry about the guests, in other words."

Rob seemed assured, he relaxed a bit, Helena noticed. It was more or less his own fault, he wasn't present when they discussed the guests. Suddenly she realized something, except for Jenny all the guests were the women's, not his. She felt a bit guilty, but there was nothing to do about it anymore.

"I just spoke to an elderly Lady Elisa..." Rob said.

"She is one of my oldest friends, Rob. She was married to a very gentle and friendly man, I knew him well. He passed away some three years ago. Elisa and I always stayed in contact. She knows all about you, Rob and she will have a good time here, in fact she brought her female lover with her."

Rob stared at her.

"Don't be so shocked Rob. Many women have latent lesbian tendencies. Why not? Look at us. She is happy and I am glad for her."

"So I guess, there will be one big orgy here tonight?"

Helena looked innocently the other way. She knew nothing or pretended to, but her eyes twinkled.

Cathy then said: "Rob, we have prepared a little surprise for you. You don't have to be afraid, it is not S&M related, on the contrary. We want you to be present in the living room at 21:00 precisely. You just sit and relax, and we'll do the rest."

"Yes. But - as a return favor we want you do your best for the woman who want your attention. I suggest you use your own bedroom. I already provided you with some dildos, you can wear whatever you like, but I would like it if you were to wear your French Maid's outfit. I bought it especially for this occasion, for wearing it today, and I would love to see you in it. I promise you, you won't regret it!"

"Helena! You can be so manipulative, I have to talk about that too with you." Rob said with a grin.

"Bridget seems to know a lot of the guests here." Rob pointed to Bridget, who slowly walked in their direction, while greeting some of the women she obviously knew. 'Professionally?' Rob thought.

Bridget kissed Marion first and congratulated her; then Helena and finally Rob. She gave him her hand and she made sure he kissed her hand.

"Thank you, Rob. I'm glad you do have some manners!" Then she hugged him and whispered very softly in his ear, "You are a good man. I really would like you to come back to my place. Don't be afraid - I really like you, you can ignore me, but I won't ignore you!" Then she licked his ear.

Rob had a red flush on his face, but Bridget continued as if nothing had happened: "Helena and Marion, why don't you visit both of my shops together with Rob. I will show Rob some interesting new old-stock lingerie and he can figure out what he wants, and then I can show you some new inventions. Not frightening ones, Rob," she saw the look on his face. "I know you are a bit shy about this stuff, and I will show Helena and Marion only a few devices which are actually very innocent and their original purpose is simply a love-making seat, with a few enhancements."

"I would like to see that, wouldn't, you Rob?" Helena said. In spite of his aversion to anything what was connected to Bridget, he had to admit nothing serious had happened and his reluctance was only based on the little game they had played, while he was the 'victim'.

"OK. You made me curious, Bridget. But I want to come to your shop outside opening hours."

"I didn't expect differently from you Rob. Since we know each other more intimately, you can try all the lingerie you want. But, in return I expect from you no more hard feelings. I want us to be really good friends."

Rob watched her intensely. She looked him straight in the eyes and as if a sudden switch was turned on, Rob gave her spontaneously a kiss on her mouth, which she responded to.

Helena then said, "I'm glad you are OK again with each other."

"Yes, we are. Isn't that so, Rob?"

"Yes. We are good again."

"Thank you dear." Bridget hugged Marion and Helena again, gave Rob a wink and said, "I will socialize a bit. I saw some old friends and I will speak to you later this evening," and she was gone.

Rob saw her walking towards some women he didn't know. Bridget's wide dress was twirling when she took her usual large steps. Rob was pretty sure he saw the white lace of a petticoat appearing while she walked.

He turned towards Marion and Helena. "I almost had forgotten, I had asked for a dress-code. So I guess everyone present is wearing a slip or a petticoat?"

"Just you wait and see," Helena said mysteriously.

Marion took him by the arm. "Rob, come with me. I want you to meet two of my girlfriends."

Rob walked with her to two adorable women, about forty years old.

"Rob, I want to introduce you to Simone and Karen. They are two of my dearest friends, who found love with each other".

"Hello Rob, nice to meet you. I've already congratulated you all, but I think you missed it in the crowds," Simone said. She was an attractive woman with a neat appearance, with dark mysterious eyes. She wore a tight pink dress and Rob could see the outline of her bra as well as small protrusions on her hips, indicating she wore suspenders.

She gave him her hand, but then pulled him towards her and kissed him on his cheek. She whispered in his ear, "I hope you have some time left on your agenda today?"

"I think so Simone, I will let you know." She gave him an alluring smile, then Karen hugged him.

"Nice seeing you. Marion has told us a lot about you, and we were very curious. Now that I see you in your dress and also saw you in your suit, both are flattering."

"Thank you, Karen." Again Rob blushed. All these women were attracted to him. He was of the right age of course, he mused, and they were all a bit older. For them he was attractive, bound, experienced, they knew his preferences, so in a certain way he was harmless. In other words he was prey, he realized.

Karen continued, "Come and walk with me please." Marion and Simone were talking, they didn't realize Karen and Rob had isolated themselves. Like Simone, Karen was very attractive, in fact, Rob didn't see any women here who were unattractive. All of the women were somewhat older, the youngest he had seen still had to be 30 years old or so, and probably seemed younger than she actually was. Karen was no exception.

Her figure was somewhat fuller than Simone and her blue dress revealed her cleavage, her breasts were robust. He imagined himself on top of her, with his head between hmmmm... He suddenly heard her say: "Hello, I asked you a question...?"

"Sorry Karen, my thoughts were elsewhere, and I didn't pay attention to what you said. I apologize. Can you repeat what you were saying?"

She smiled archly at him. "Of course, and I didn't say it loudly, so I understand." At a softer tone she said, "I heard what Simone asked, do you want to 'entertain' Simone and me at the same time? We can have a great time..." She pulled up her skirt and Rob saw the top of her stockings. "I want your head between my thighs Rob, it's been too long for me. I like women, but I need a man sometimes. Will you?" She almost begged him.

"Yes, sure. Well - I do have an appointment after dinner - and before dinner also two women. Let me see..." He thought it over.

"It seems there is some sort of surprise for me planned at 21:00, I think we can go to my bedroom after that surprise if you like?"

"I would like that very much, and Simone as well. I was warned by Marion, 'you may not have intercourse,' as she said to us. Too bad for you Rob, We will have all the fun!"

"Hmm, yes. Well, I will get my reward at a later time. I think I will be pretty tired by then."

"No worries Rob. We can help each other. Just the fact you are there is exciting enough, just 'eat' us." She laughed at his perplexed expression. "Don't take me too seriously. I know we just met, but that makes it more 'interesting'? I already heard so much about you from Marion, it is as if we have known each other for a long time. Until later, honey," then she blew him a kiss and walked towards Simone and Marion, who were both looking, and probably were talking about him. Marion kissed both women and then strode towards him.

Her eyes twinkled. "So, you finally met two of my best friends. And no, Rob, they don't belong to the circle, but I have known them for a pretty long time, to be exact, from the time I used to go out with my friends, even before John."

"Were they lovers then?"

"Nope. They both had boyfriends and a relationship, but after a while they found out that men were not the answer for their 'feelings'. A few years later they decided to buy a house together, I believe they still had an occasional fling at the start, but in the end they choose each other and look at them now, they are very happy."

"So they are lesbian?"

"No. Yes. Maybe a bit. They just prefer women in the long run."

"They seem nice."

"They are, which is the reason why we invited them. I told them about you, and they were not at all shocked; in fact, when I told them I was getting married, they wanted to meet you as soon as possible. I think they were very curious about the man who turned my life upside down. Much more than John, now that I'm thinking about him. Your character is so completely different; difficult, too, and I told them about some of your behavior. Nevertheless, they have come here to celebrate this occasion."

1...34567...12