All Comments on 'The Student Ch. 02'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Kicked in the balls

After the romantic and wonderful summer of togetherness, when Linda moved out, I felt kicked in the balls, too. I'd hoped Linda and Rick would get married and settle down with little Lori. Now, it's uncertain. Will they ever get back together again? I really hope so, and that Linda will eventually be accepted to medical school. It's been a hot ride so far.

Now I can't wait until Chapter 3 of this series is posted to find out what happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugh!

Couldn't agree more about the kick in the nuts. This is a great story even with me being a sucker for happy endings. I believe I saw this is part 2 of 3 and I can't wait yo dive into the finale.

roveroneroveroneabout 8 years ago
Really good...

And so glad there's another chapter!

his_sweethearthis_sweetheartalmost 2 years ago

Damn Sir. I reread this for about the third time now and it never gets old. Damn you have a way.

Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

Linda seems to have been more mature than Rick in appreciating their situation and, unfortunately, ending it for now. Hope they can pick up after she graduates. Great instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

WONDERFUL SERIES, 10 STARS! That's a kick in the nuts. Thinking like she's thinking, if she was a motorcycle, she'd be a WHORELY-DAVIDSON. Marry her, put her through school, and if you go to parties, say _THIS IS MY WIFE, LINDA B... Then say, " honey, we'd better get home to Lori, OUR daughter. Then, raise her as such, and the babies to follow... Then, there'd be 2 Dr. B's...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
1461 Followers
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES