The Student Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

I didn't even realize that Donnie had unzipped his pants until he took my hand and slid it down to his cock. I gripped him and started to stroke but he whispered "suck me." I told him no way, but he said please -- and about that time Laura's boyfriend groaned and when I glanced back she was stroking him and he was shooting all over her tits. I watched until she let go and slid back up beside him, and then I started kissing my boyfriend again. We kissed for a minute, but he asked me again to suck him, so I did. My back was to the bed, so I knew they weren't seeing much except my back, but Laura's boyfriend said "Hey! No fair -- we want to watch too." Donnie had me move back onto my knees beside him, and I did."

By the time Linda had finished telling me this, what with her stroking my cock and telling me her naughty tale, I was again hard as a rock. This time, Linda got the condom, and climbed on top, cowgirl.

"Did you ever watch someone do it?" She asked later after we'd settled back onto the bed, sated, at least for the moment.

I hesitated for a moment, and then answered, "Just once."

"And did you like it?" she prodded when I didn't continue.

"That time wasn't arousing in the least. I came home from work unexpectedly and found my wife on top of her lover with her pussy on his face and his cock in her mouth."

"I'm sorry," she said after several moments of awkward silence. "I didn't know."

"No need to be sorry -- shit happens. That's all over, ancient history." I rolled up onto my side, facing her, and lifted her chin so I could kiss her again. Before I kissed her I said, "But that doesn't mean I haven't fantasized about watching... Or being watched, or having a threesome, or being in a porn tape. Sometimes our fantasies and nightmares are one and the same." I leaned in, her lips meeting mine, her hand coming behind my head. What I intended as a final kiss before we got up to get something to eat, she obviously had other intentions about.

"My goodness," I said when I'd pulled back momentarily from her face, "You're certainly the horny little devil today, aren't you?"

She giggled; a naughty, happy, sexy giggle, and said "I always am just before I ovulate. On those days, it's like I can't get enough." She pulled my face back to hers where I readily settled in, feeling her passion arising again just from my kiss. I wasn't surprised when her hand slid down to find my cock again, and I also wasn't surprised that although her kiss had been hot enough to melt an iceberg -- Willy hadn't yet arisen from the dead.

"I'm sorry baby; it's going to take a few more minutes. You've about wore me out." She reached up and stroked my face, looking me in the eyes and nodded. Her finger traced down to my lips, and I kissed it, reaching up and taking her hand in mine. She looked sheepish, adorably sucking her lower lip between her teeth before she looked from my lips and her finger into my eyes.

"What?" I questioned.

"I've never asked anyone this before...."

"What's that?" I probably would have realized where she was going if I'd just thought about it.

"Will you... use your tongue on me? Will you eat me?"

"Ummm. Of course baby, I'd love to." I leaned in and kissed her lips and stroked her cheek with my fingers before beginning to turn and move my face downward, planting kisses along her body on the way.

I really meant it when I said "I'd love to;" loving Linda's pussy with my mouth, getting up close and personal with her womanhood was something that I enjoyed and had done many times. Being completely hairless, there was never any prickly stubble or curly hairs to mar my experience with her pussy. I've heard a woman's pussy described as a flower, an orchid; her lips as petals, her clit as her stamen and Linda's pussy was every bit of that.

She spread her legs for me, although not enough, as I approached but I already knew from experience the more aroused she got the wider her legs would naturally spread, and the more her flower would open for me. Initially her smooth outer lips were closed, although already swollen a bit more than normal; the wrinkled skin of her inner lips protruding from between were just long enough for me to nibble with my lips. Her vagina was still closed; although often just before orgasm it too would gap open, showing me her pinkness, begging for my cock or tongue or fingers to visit. There was as yet no sign of her clit, although I knew a little pressure above her labia or just spreading her lips with my fingers would disclose its exact location to my tongue. Soon enough it would swell, growing half an inch or more from its present state until it too peaked out just before orgasm, begging for attention from the outside world.

I'd discovered over the previous weeks that too much attention with my hands to her clit would get her off too fast, keeping direct stimulation to just my tongue and lips was much better. Suckling her lips, sliding my tongue between them and down, into her vagina, and only occasionally licking up across her clitoral area always seemed to elicit the most moans and longest teasing. When I went too fast, her legs wouldn't spread as much before she came -- but when I took it long and slow, she spread herself before me, whether consciously or not -- begging for more attention, begging for my mouth to take her to the Promised Land.

Licking up and across the top of her pussy to leave saliva for slipperiness, I brought my fingers into play while I moved my mouth back down and suckled and tongued her labia and vagina. Splitting my fingers, I slid one down each side of her clit, pressing against the soft flesh, pushing against the pubic bone beneath. Around either side, not quite touching, then pressing above her clit and rubbing back and forth -- I refused to actually touch her clit until it had swollen enough to pop out from its protective flesh. My nose and tongue savored her secretions, the smell and taste of an aroused woman the ultimate aphrodisiac. I brought my other hand into play, slipping first one, and then a second finger into her now lubricated pussy to stimulate from the inside as well. Linda shifted beneath me, her legs spreading just a little wider as her flower opened for me. Her inner pussy lips had swollen, now a little plumper than when I'd started. Her vagina was wrapped around my fingers; just a little more spreading would be showing me pinkness. Another swipe of my tongue up across her lips, this time I felt the hard bump of her clit about to protrude from between them. A light back and forth buzz-saw over the area elicited a moan of approval before I moved away, careful not to give her too much too fast.

Lifting up momentarily, I slid around her legs on the bed, putting my body between her legs which spread just a little wider, giving me easier access. Her vaginal opening was now glistening with her juices and my saliva which I added to with my tongue. Slipping lower I tongued her perineum and slipped my tongue into her vagina as far as possible, before sliding upward, keeping it deep between her labial folds. This time her clit was almost exposed, and the moisture spread by my tongue and stimulation of my visit were enough so that when I pulled away, this time the tip of the tiny pink pearl was exposed, peaking from between her fleshy folds.

By now her labia had also expanded, not just plumper but longer, easier to suckle. I didn't yet pay much attention to her clit, instead keeping the focus of my rubbing and teasing further down; knowing that her legs would spread yet another notch, her clit would extend another fraction of an inch, and when it did -- suckling it would change the quivering and quaking of her flower into a full blown orgasm. I slipped my fingers back inside her, finding her practically gushing with moisture, and rubbed against the upper side of her vagina while I suckled more of her labia, my other hand rubbing around her clit. This time when I pulled away, slipping my fingers out, her vagina remained open, visibly begging for a visit from my once again rock hard cock.

"Are you ready to cum?" I teased, just before slipping my tongue into her open vagina -- and then once again sliding upward between her lips. A moan of pleasure, joined by an upward pressure from her body as she tried to press herself up against my tongue, was her only response.

I made my tongue as stiff as possible, gradually working between her lips, moving closer and closer to the pink pearl now fully exposed above. Taking my fingers I pulled her lips away, exposing her clit, making it extend from her body as much as possible; making it appear very much like a small, erect penis. With the first touch of my tongue her body recoiled, pulled back from its quest to press itself against my plundering mouth. But now with her clit exposed and swollen her body ran out of room to withdraw and I slithered my tongue around and over it, the fingers of my other hand sliding back into her pussy to press against the area from the inside, a moan of pleasure escaping her as I did. Sliding my mouth down, I wrapped my lips around the tiny button, sucking inward while at the same time running my tongue back and forth against the hard little nub.

Her hips once again pressed upward, trying to compensate for my too soft tongue, trying to increase the stimulation. Her hand, until now intertwined in the sheets of the bed, found the back of my head, holding me in place, trying to force my mouth to increase the stimulation. At last, with a sharp grunt of "oh" escaping her mouth, her body quivered, quaked, contracted and tried to pull back from beneath my tongue and lips as her orgasm washed over her. I stayed with her, extending the pleasure as long as I could, until I could tell she'd fallen off the other side of the peak. Once again sliding outside her legs, I climbed back up the bed beside her, where her arms wrapped around me, holding me close as she recovered.

I just held her, letting her melt against me for several minutes, feeling the tenseness of her body fade away until she whispered "Thank you. You always do that so nice." I slowly stroked her hair and back of her head in response. Turning her head up to me, I leaned in to kiss her, her response open mouthed and warm. Her free hand reached across her body to mine, finding my hardness. Her leg started insinuating itself beneath me, gently moving me between her legs. Rolling between her legs, now opened for me again, her hand guided me in place into her wet and silky warmth.

I didn't at first even recognize why the feeling was so exquisite. I slid in, so much easier than normal, bottomed out and pulled out again slowly, the silky smoothness of her vagina suckling my cock, enticing me to do it again. Sliding back in, her legs now wrapped around behind mine, I'm not sure what it was that made me suddenly realize we hadn't put a condom on. I groaned and stopped my motion, not wanting to pull out, not wanting to go on without her extra need for safety.

"What's wrong?" She asked, sensing my groan had been a complaint, rather than pleasure.

"No condom," I whispered in her ear, beginning to leverage myself out of her body.

"Oh shit," her response as expected, except that as I continued to pull out, her hands reached my butt, grabbing and holding me. "Stay for minute." I slid back down, fully engulfed in her again and stopped. 'It's ok, just don't cum in me until we get one."

I was just lying there on my elbows looking into her face, her eyes focusing on me, and then closing. When they closed, her hips and pelvis began churning beneath me. I felt her pussy contract, twisting, turning, playing with the rigid hardness that was inside her.

"Oh God, Linda. You feel so good."

"Ummm. So do you." Her movements stilled, her eyes coming open. "You'd better put a condom on now." Seconds later, mission accomplished, I slid my jacketed erection back into place. "Ugg," she moaned in half-hearted protest, "not nearly as nice."

When she got up to go to the bathroom, I got up and went to make lunch. She joined me in the kitchen a few minutes later, wearing one of my tee shirts that on her looked like a very short mini-dress. Turning to her I opened my arms and she slid into them, her arms going around me. I gave her a hug and a brief kiss, but rather than releasing from the hug when I did, she held her arms tightly around me just a moment longer. "You even make my t-shirts look good," I said, sliding a hand down and under the edge, fondling her bare bottom for a moment.

"And you make any kitchen sexier walking around naked," she responded. As I turned away, her hand followed, slapping my bare butt playfully. "Do you always cook in the nude?"

"Just when my girlfriend's daughter isn't around to interrupt my seductions of her mother," I responded with a laugh. "How come you got all modest and dressed? What, you can walk around work all naked and sexy, but have to get dressed to walk around me?" I teased.

"Yeah," she giggled, "but at work it's all about the tease. It's all look and don't touch - and we can touch all we want. And I love looking at your butt," she said as she walked up behind me, her hands sliding onto my butt before going around me, hugging me from behind. It was as if she didn't want to let me go.

"After lunch I'll get you to do one of your strip teases out of that t-shirt and we'll look and touch to our hearts content."

"Umm, now that sounds like fun."

~

"School starts again next Monday," she said halfway through lunch.

"Don't I know it," I answered, thinking immediately to all the work I needed to do to get ready. I'd already begun digging out lesson plans; revamping, reviewing, preparing, and the more I did early, the easier it would be later. It was certainly a far cry from the first semester I'd taught where I'd had to spend two to three hours for each class in preparation. Now I spent just a fraction of that, but it's time that has to be spent, and not something that we got paid directly for.

"I'm not going to be able to spend as much time with you, you know," she offhandedly mentioned. That thought had crossed my own mind; wondering how in the coming semester it would work, what with me working weekdays and off nights, her working nights and the weekends and going to school. In essence she was working two jobs, sixteen hours a day. With me teaching days, her sleeping, going to school and studying days and evenings and then working nights - as well as taking care of a daughter -- there just wasn't much time where we would actually be able to see each other.

"We'll have to see how it works out." I answered, my mind suddenly wondering how I was going to handle having my lover in my classes with me. I thought again of Mary Richards and what I was going to say to her when she called next week, and I had no doubt that she would call. Linda pushed back from the table, and my attention returned to the present.

"Come on," she said, reaching her hand out. I stood and took her hand as she led me into the living room. Walking me up to the middle of the couch, she said "Sit," and I did. "Stay there, I'll be right back," she said with an impish smile on her face. Turning she headed toward the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Just sit there, I'll be right back," she answered as she turned into the bedroom and out of sight.

It was several long minutes before she hollered at me from down the hall to close my eyes. "Keep them shut until I tell you," she said as I heard her enter the room. I complied, following her movements around the room with my ears. She moved the coffee table, and then went to the stereo, turning it on. Moments later she was in front of me just as a song started up. "Ok" she said, and I opened my eyes.

"You said you wanted a strip tease," she said, a taunting smile on her face. Standing in front of me, she had on what I recognized as her cowgirl outfit from work. Unlike some of the outfits I knew she wore, this one almost could have been worn in public. Almost. Tight, form fitting, black shorts pulled up into her pussy creating a perfect camel toe ended at a bare midriff accenting her diamond belly stud. A tight white blouse opened to a single button between her breasts and tied below that, a black bra visibly contrasting through the white of the blouse. On her head rode a white cowboy hat, a tie string dangling below her chin. Leaning forward, she put her hands on my knees, so I reached up for her. "Uh, uh, uh," she said, pulling back out of reach, wagging a finger at me. "You know the rules, no touching." I dropped my hands back to my knees, and she smiled. "So what's it going to be Cowboy? Three for sixty, or half an hour for a buck and a half?"

"Oh! Definitely half an hour; 3 songs wouldn't be nearly enough."

The only thing that really would have been any better with her cowgirl outfit would have been a set of cowboy boots, but she just would have had to take them off and cowboy boots can be a pain that way. Even in bare feet, she was one hell of a sultry cowgirl. It didn't take long and the hat disappeared, and my sexy girlfriend was doing all she could to entice me with her body. Sliding onto her knees straddling me, she moved her breasts right up next to my nose. Turning slightly as she pulled away again, her right breast brushed my face. Moving her face up next to me, she exhaled gently on my ear, her face brushing mine as she pulled away. Unconsciously I reached for her legs; without hesitation her hands caught mine, removing them, and put them back on my own legs. It was as if she knew what I was going to do.

Turning sideways, she sat down on my lap, running her hands across my naked chest, her fingernails dragging across my nipples. I hadn't even realized how I had gotten hard, but she did. Turning completely in my lap so her back was to me she pushed her bottom against my crotch, grinding it momentarily against my hardened member before sliding her bottom out and her head back up to my chest and the right side of my neck. Her left arm rose, stroking down across my ear and face, and continued right down beside her own body to once again catch my hand that had just found her waist and begun to caress the body that had been mine to play with for weeks now. Stopping me as she did, refusing to allow me the caresses of her body that I know she enjoyed just as much as I did, was just that much hotter.

She didn't stay in my lap for long. Arching her back, giving me a nice view down her chest, I could just see the lacy portion of her bra peeking out from behind the single button and tied cloth just as the first disco song came to an end and she stood without using her hands to push off, showing the muscles and athleticism that she'd developed from her regular workouts.

As the next song began, her fingers went to work playing with the tie of the shirt below her breasts. Soon the ends of the shirt were in one hand, and then as she turned her back to me once again, she drew her arms to the side, exposing herself to the opposite side of my living room, pointedly not showing me her body. Pulling the shirt back across herself, she turned to face me, once again holding the shirt closed. Teasingly she moved the cloth further and further out from the bottom, exposing more and more of the bottom of her bra, but not yet showing me her breasts. Almost exposing on the left, then almost on the right, finally her hands released the tension on the blouse and slid the whole thing outward, for the first time showing me that her bra was only half there -- her exposed breasts supported, but not covered. Her hard pink nipples, peeking over the top of her bra cups, shared with me that she was enjoying this little tease as much as I was. Despite that I'd been playing and loving on her breasts for weeks now, displayed on her bra like they were I was mesmerized enough that I didn't even realize when she took the shirt completely off.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers