The Student Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

This is often the point at a strip joint where I'd reposition my cock to relieve the increasing strain inside my pants. But, as I was already completely naked, it just seemed natural when my right hand drifted over and gripped my totally rigid member. Almost as quickly as she'd grabbed my hands earlier when they'd drifted to her body, she bent over, her face right in mine and with a purr said "Uh, uh Buster, he's mine!" and expertly pulled my right hand away from my cock. With her face so close to me, she totally missed seeing as I raised my left hand. Momentarily I cupped her right breast before she responded. This time, rather than grabbing my hand to guide it away, instead her hand came up across my face, shocking me with the intensity of the slap.

"Now, now, baby -- enjoy the show but hands off the merchandise." I could hear "Brook, The Stripper" in her tone of voice. With an impish grin she winked and turned away. Bending over stretched the cloth of her shorts still tighter against her ass, the shape of a thong pantie showing through. Twisting away, playing with the edge, she let me watch as she worked the snap loose, slowly snaking the zipper down until a touch of black pantie showed. Turning and bending over again, this time she worked the short shorts off her bottom, exposing the perfect skin of her ass to my eyes a tantalizing inch at a time.

From behind her bottom was totally naked. The string of the thong disappeared at the bottom and reappeared at the top of her delectable ass connecting to the two flat straps that extended around and across her hips to an as yet unseen piece of cloth between her legs. She literally peeled her shorts from her bottom and waist until they were loose enough and they slithered down her legs. Stepping out with one foot, she then tossed the pants to one side with her other just as yet another song came to an end. Standing and not moving, facing away from me and crossing her arms, her hands covered her naked breasts. From the back she was now totally naked, the flawless globes of her ass totally exposed except for two visible straps from the top of her thong wrapping around to the front of her body. As the new song began she turned to face me, her pussy covered, but certainly not hidden, by the stretchy nylon patch that stopped just above her clit. Whether it had been form fitted just to her I don't know, but it did nothing to hide her -- rather it accented the camel toe of her pouty and swollen lips. I absently reached for my cock again, but stopped as her eyes watched me and her head cocked slightly sideways in a "don't you dare" movement. Realizing what I'd been about to do, I moved my hand back from my cock, and rather than set it on my leg, moved both hands down under my thighs palm up -- sitting on them.

"Good boy," she giggled, turning and spinning, showing me her now almost naked body. At one point she opened her fingers, her rosy nipples peeking from between her fingers. As she turned again, I saw that although her nipples still peeked from between them, her fingers closed and opened, and then closed and opened again; her hands moving up and down as she caressed her breasts. Turning around yet again, the next time when she turned back, her hands had slid underneath, cupping her breasts along with the still present lacy black bra, her thumb and forefinger on each hand rolling, pulling and caressing her nipples, no longer hiding them from my view. Gradually she stepped up to me and leaned in, her knees spreading and landing on the couch as she straddled me. Still playing with her breasts she leaned back arching her back until her erect nipples, poking from between her fingers, were just inches in front of my face. Slowly she slipped her fingers away from her breasts, putting her hands out and onto my shoulders, for the first time giving me an extended close up view of her magnificent orbs and the hard little raisins protruding from them. Moving closer and closer to my face I didn't even notice that she was shifting her weight until she stood, her feet now on the couch as she straddled me, her thong covered pussy moving up to just inches from my face.

Shifting her legs back and forth with the music, her hands moved back from my shoulders, spreading against the bare skin of her legs before moving in to grab the cloth of her thong. Pulling it still tighter and then relaxing again, she stroked her pointer fingers up and down her still covered labia. She slipped three fingers under the cloth of her panty, two fingers spreading out and coming back up the sides as the third slipped through the crease of her pussy. Making sure I was watching, she pulled her hand out and up to her mouth where with a wicked grin she sucked the end of her middle finger into her mouth. Her hand went to her crotch again, staying outside her thong this time. Cupping her mound, her middle finger obviously pushing harder as she drew her fingers back up, a stronger indentation between her lips became visible, and tellingly a small dark spot appeared near the bottom. Squatting where she was, gradually she sat right down on me, and slid forward until her pussy was pushing against my cock -- pushing it into that cloth indentation between her labia.

"My God, Baby -- you're so hot," I said, my resolve to not touch disappearing rapidly. I kept my hands under my thighs, just barely, but it didn't mean we weren't touching. Separation between us had pretty much disappeared, particularly as she was now practically masturbating against me, rubbing my hard cock up and down her slit.

She didn't say anything nor stay in one place for long. Pushing against my cock with her pussy, running her hands up to her breasts again, she was somewhat limited in her movement by her standing straddling me on the couch. Another time her hand dipped deep inside the cloth between her legs, forcing her fingers between my cock and into her pussy before stroking back up across her clit again. It lingered there momentarily, caressing the little bundle of nerves that brought her so much pleasure before gripping the cloth again. This time, she pulled the cloth tight and into her cleft, wiggling first one way and then the other as her labia popped free, the cloth riding into her frontal cleft just as the string rode up her ass. Pulling the cloth tight, she obviously masturbated with it a couple of strokes before stepping back, her left foot coming down between my legs. I moved to accommodate her, and moments later I had to spread further as she brought her second foot in.

Turning, she again bent over, her naked bottom now inches from my face as her finger began playing with the upper strap at the top of her exquisite backside. She moved it down just slightly until in one motion she pulled it down and stepped out. I realized that she'd had to get between my legs to be able to take her thong off as my legs were in the way when she'd been straddling me. Now totally naked except for the half cup bra, she stepped outside my legs again and bent over until her hands rested on my knees which pushed her bottom and her naked pussy practically into my mouth. Her ass checks were spread, her rosebud and pussy just inches in front of my eyes. She stopped, never actually touching my face, the ultimate tease. It was all I could do to not just grab her legs, to hold her bottom to me and sink my tongue into the nectar that was telling me by its smell that Linda was now one very aroused girlfriend. Turning to face me and stepping outside my legs again, she sank one last time onto my lap and pushed her naked pussy against my equally naked cock. Rocking up and down in place my upright cock slipped easily between her lips, picking up her moisture, until she pushed her pelvis forward and I felt it riding against her little man in the boat. One, two slithers up and down, and the beat of the song drifted into nothingness, her thirty minute exquisite torture coming to an end.

As the silence enveloped us suddenly she leaned forward, no longer the stripper, now the lover. Her mouth found mine, our tongues dueling for control; my stripper lover was as turned on as I was. Our long hot kiss extended, my hands were now freed to roam against her exquisite ass, free to slip between her lips to find the molten core of her being, to caress the little man she'd been blatantly rubbing against me, free to fondle her breasts. All the caresses she'd refused for nearly 30 minutes she now readily accepted, at least until I tried to twist my cock down to join her pussy.

"No!" she exclaimed, pushing back and rising. Once again she forced her legs to split mine, this time stepping onto the floor between my legs and sank to her knees.

It wasn't just that she sucked me it's that she made love to my cock. She knew exactly what to do to make me last forever, to continue her visual teasing with tactile teasing. She knew how to take me to the edge again and again -- and did. Certainly the feelings of a mouth and tongue are one of the most exquisite experiences known to man, but observing a blowjob is nearly as stimulating. Find some porn on the internet, and chances are it will start with, include, or end with a blow job. It's hard to separate the visual pleasure from the tactile pleasure, although I don't think it's possible to cum just by watching a blowjob. But here, I got both. At times she was observing my rod up close, her mouth and tongue stroking me into paradise, at other times her eyes were on mine, absorbing the pleasure radiating from my face.

She bade me slide forward to the edge of the couch and then pushed my upper body back, demanded that I sit back and enjoy, just as she had enjoyed as I'd eaten her hours earlier. Dropping to her knees between my legs her hand gripped my cock, not stroking but just holding it. Relaxing her grip, she stroked it lightly with her fingers before leaning in and touching it to her cheek. First one cheek and then the other she stroked before closing her eyes and touching it to her face everywhere, ending with a kiss on the tip. "God he's so gorgeous," she said, her eyes coming back open as she backed away a bit.

Gripping me tighter, she ran her hand up and down, gripping in a way so her hand stayed in place on the loose skin as it slid up and down the stiff flesh that rested inside. Stopping to play, she first drew as much skin as high as she could, seeing how my cock would look uncircumcised. Moments later, going the other way, she drew the loose skin to the base and held it there with one hand, slowly slipping her other hand up the now taught skin covering the shaft, ending with her cupping the head in her hand. Still holding my cock at the base, she turned and reached to the table where she retrieved a small bottle that I hadn't noticed before.

"What's that?" I questioned, watching as she flipped the lid open one handed.

Holding it upside down, a clear liquid dribbled out onto my cock before she answered. "Strawberry lube." The bottle set aside, her hand returned and now lubricated, her hand slithered around and around on my cock, her fingers tracing the rim of the head, her hand just lightly gripping, providing a totally different feel from before. I groaned with pleasure.

Her bottom hand released me, the skin sliding back into place, and rose to where she could grip me two handed. Slowly stroking up and down, her left and right hands twisted in opposite directions at the same time. She alternated speed, alternated hands, always moving slowly. With her upper hand she slithered a thumb over the glans, eliciting yet another groan of pleasure from me. Moments later she leaned in and took the head in her mouth, tonguing and sucking momentarily, her hands continuing their caresses the whole time. "Mmm, nice Strawberry," she said when she pulled away.

Rising higher on her knees she leaned forward and turned just slightly sideways, rubbing my cock head against her nipple. First one, then the other, she moved my prick back and forth against her nipples before squaring up, sliding forward and positioning my cock between her breasts. Releasing her grip of my dick, she slid her hands out, pushed her breasts together and began titty fucking my cock.

"Oh baby, that's so nice." I whispered, starting to reach for her as I did.

"Uh, uh,' she said, relinquishing her grip momentarily to put one hand up as a stop sign. Chastised, I put my hand back under my leg and her free hand reached back to her breast, pushing her boobs together again around my cock. This time when she slid down, my cock head sliding out the top of her breasts, her tongue slithered out and licked at the top of the stroke. Rising, my cock disappearing between her tits, only to reappear when she lowered herself again, her tongue flicking my cockhead more and more with each stroke until finally she slid down that half inch more, her mouth taking over for her tongue as she slipped the head between her lips.

She alternated moves for the next several minutes; all mouth, sucking and tonguing the head, eliciting deep moans of approval from me. One handed or two handed stroking; one time gripping hard and letting my cock slide inside my own skin, the next time slithering her lubricated hands up and down, slithering against my cock head, causing another twinge of pleasure. Slowly and relentlessly she pleasured me, taking me closer and closer to that point of no return.

I thought I had actually reached never land, her mouth filled with my cockhead, tongue slithering around it when I began to spasm. Her mouth pulled back while her hand gripped hard around the base, squeezing the orgasm out as she did, her other hand pressing hard against the shaft below my balls not allowing my seminal fluid to rise into my cock. Holding it tight and upright for several minutes, gradually the involuntary orgasmic spasms subsided and she began again.

This time as I approached the brink, she pulled me out of her mouth, her hands never giving up their stroking. "Where do you want to come? In my mouth?" Her tongue slithered out against the soft spot before continuing. "On my tits? On my face?" Her mouth sucked over the head once more, her tongue against the soft spot, before she pulled back just a bit. "Hmmm?"

"Arrgh!!" I groaned, ending up with, "in your..." but I never got to finish. My cock spasmed; a huge belch of cum spitting straight up into the air.

"Oops!" she giggled, her hand continuing its relentless stroking. Another spurt went just a few inches into the air, the third and final just dribbling out, sitting on the head of my cock. At last her relentless stroking eased; my orgasm over. Now she milked the remaining cum out of the shaft, the small dab on the end growing larger.

For maybe a minute she did this, and then leaned forward, her mouth sucked me in once again, causing one last spasm. "Too much, too sensitive," I complained, but she didn't stop. Sucking as she milked my cock, I groaned again and again until she pulled away, kissed the tip of my cock once, and rose up slithering into my arms.

No longer protesting my attempts to touch her, the "performance" now totally done, her lips rose to mine, her tongue slithered into my mouth, demanding a thank you. "Oh my god, baby. I don't... I can't..." I started again, "That was fantastic."

"Ummm," she giggled. "Sometimes I want to do that so bad." It took me a second to realize what she'd said.

"To customers? You mean when you dance?"

"Yeah, Sometimes," she answered. I leaned back and turned sideways, she slid in on top of me and I hugged her close.

"I thought you said stripping made you want to throw up?" She didn't answer immediately, both of us slipping further and further into relaxation.

"It did, at first -- and I did. But after a while, you get used to it. Guys coming in and ogle you, looking at you with that look that says they'd like to fuck your brains out. And the way they're so easy to tease... but sometimes there's some really hot guy, somebody really easy on the eyes, and you wonder.... Sometimes I'm just in the mood, I'm horny, and here comes somebody that treats me really nice and I get turned on too. Not very often, but when it happens it's whether I think I want it to or not." She kissed me again, softer this time, the passion subsiding. "It's just that at the club I never do anything about it, I can't do anything about it."

"You mean you won't do anything about it." She didn't answer.

Pulling her with me, I slid further back onto the couch and lay down. Turning her back to me she followed suit, spooning her naked bottom into my crotch. I pulled the pillow, rested it on my arm and we gradually relaxed.

I'd been thinking of the gorgeous naked babe in my arms when I first lay down, but as I relaxed, my mind again went to the lesson that needed to be completed for classes that were to begin, now just a few short hours away. I'm sure she could tell that despite my arms being around her, I was no longer paying attention to her.

"I should go get Lori, it's almost that time."

"Almost what time?" I questioned after bringing my mind back into thoughts of her rather than the lesson plans that had been bouncing around my brain. I started to slide a hand onto her breast, but her hand intercepted mine, pushing it to her stomach instead.

"I need to get her back in the school year routine. It's been nice being able to come over and play almost anytime but once school starts, she really needs - I really need - to have a routine or everything gets messed up.

"I can see that," I responded, while I slid my hand back onto her arm. "But won't I be able to help?"

"How?" she asked resignedly. "Think about it, I need you the most at the same time you're in classes teaching. I don't think you're going to give up teaching and I'm not giving up on college, so we have to get back on a routine."

"Yeah, I guess," I answered, noncommittally agreeing that she was at least partially correct.

I offered to go with her, or even to go fetch Lori, but Linda declined. I rapidly got distracted with my lesson preparations, and didn't even hear Lori and Linda return until Lori came running up from behind and grabbed my leg. I stopped and hugged and played with her for a bit, but I could tell that I wouldn't be doing anything else undistracted for the night so took just long enough to put things away.

"We need to talk," Linda said after we'd had dinner and put Lori to bed.

"Ok," I answered, puzzled by the solemnity in her voice. "About what?"

"About this coming semester," she answered, picking up our glasses of iced tea and heading for the back patio. We left the sliding door open so we could hear Lori if she needed anything or came out.

"What's bothering you?" I asked, after we'd settled in. "Are you feeling stressed, or...?"

"No," she said slowly, "it's just... How are we going to do this, seeing each other, what with working different shifts? Lori...," her voice trailed off.

"I sort of thought it might be easier," I answered, questioning in my mind what I thought she might mean. "I mean, I can take care of Lori in the evenings when you are working. You can have her already here when you get back, most of the time we could do without a babysitter..."

"What about the evening classes?"

"Well, we'd have to pick her up after class. If you're not working, you could even ride to and from with me on those days and we'd pick her up afterward."

"You'd pick us up, and drop us off afterward?" She asked after a short pause. Like a dunce, I didn't get it.

"I sort of figured you'd be here...." Too late I realized what I was saying.

"You're asking me to move in with you?"

"Well, yeah, I guess if you put it that way. I really wasn't thinking of it like that, you're here so much, you're practically living here most of the time anyway."

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers