All Comments on 'The Stuff of Legend Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
fromindiafromindiaalmost 6 years ago
any good sketch artist interested???

We're waiting for your next creation.....

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 is submitted.

Chapter 2 submitted. Hopefully it'll be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not often enough

Great stories. Write faster, All kidding aside, thanks for great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I can't believe I'm saying this

I can't believe I'm saying this, but there was almost too much sex and not enough story development. I did like that you put in the relationship for Wanda, the bit about newsroom politics and the visit with the former Deputy Director, but I was waiting for someone to find a dead body, forcing Crowbar to start using his noggin again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Glad You're Back

What can be said? You lull us with scenes of romance and tranquility but some would suspect this is ONLY to make by contrast the explosive days ahead more dramatic and supercharged with physical, mental and emotional turmoil that will beset IC and other "good" people in his life. Just hope no harm will befall Carl and Wanda as their relationship blossoms.

The "bad" guys are being line up to take their best shots to not discredit IC but to destroy him and anyone who shares his beliefs. May the first wave of evil be quickly dispatched so the REALLY HEAVY HITTER EVIL PERSONAS will show themselves and be tended to in as nasty a manner as they've earned.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

This story has turned out to be an interlude-"ish" bridge story that takes care of some lightwork and sets up for the rest of the 'season'. Not as much noggin-bustin' going on.

And if you think the perps have been big and bad before... you ain't seen nuthin' yet...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Junk

You can do better than this.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Wonder what's being set up this time. Too many threads at the moment to know which one is going to be yanked.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

That was the sexiest chapter you have written in entire series to this story. Well done. D ont k n ow if the story will get to the Mr Mullen in this series but I expect IC to be cobbled in hearing and GOJ will leak info on the charges being untrue.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Great opening chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES