The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like fucking hell I'm going to do that, you uppity whore! You fucking cunt! Ha, a fucking cunt, because you're a—ouch!" Oberon shouted and kicked his feet at the open air while Gloria shook him. "That bastard let one of my fairies become a statue, and you want me to make promises? I'd rather fuck your loose pussy than do that!"

"Watch your tongue, little man," Eldon growled at the man's insult to his girlfriend, but she shook her head at him. Gloria wasn't the type of woman that needed protecting from others, but a part of Eldon still felt the need to defend her.

"Then you can stay pinched between my fingers," Gloria said in a tone that Eldon thought was too smooth. How did she stay that calm with Oberon's belligerent attitude?

"Where did this rude man come from?" Lyden asked. "How did he get into my car?"

"I'm not sure, but I think he'd make a nice snack," Mei said as she regained her feet and tugged at her ears. She helped Shlee to her feet who was looking a bit dazed from Oberon's shouts. Mei turned to Oberon and licked her lips. She pointed one clawed finger at the small king and asked, "You wouldn't mind that, would you? I promise to crunch your bones nice and slow."

Oberon stared at her in shock and perhaps a bit of fear. Eldon knew that his half-dragon siblings weren't dangerous in the world altering way, but they were as dangerous as... well, as a dragon, and prone to violence.

Mandy walked up and looked him in the face. "He is pretty good looking," she admitted with complete honesty. "I like his golden locks and blue eyes. He's a bit too foul mouthed for my tastes, though."

"You're not too bad either, toots," Oberon grinned. "Care for a romp around the forest? I promise to show you a good time. You could put those four arms to good use, stroking my—"

"I'm sure you could try," Mandy smiled back, "but no one has compared to my ex-boyfriend in that department." She grimaced as her cheeks burned red. She glanced at Eldon and mouthed, Sorry, before turning back to Oberon with a forced grin. "I didn't think fairies could have sex without losing their freedom? How did you get in here? I thought the car was supposed to protect us from intruders."

"Oh, that?" Oberon puffed out his chest as he grinned. "I've been following around that fine piece of ass on the bed ever since her and that other sweet pussy bathed in my pond. Watching them has been quite entertaining. They both know how to eat pussy, let me tell you!"

"That is my daughter you're talking about," Lyden seethed through clenched teeth.

"Ha! From what I was hearing, both of them are your daughters," Oberon cackled. "Too bad the one had to throw herself off the building. Good thing she summoned that wind elemental and landed safely on the ground. Tell me, Ambassador Snow... Did you ever partake in the delectable fruit of your own loins?"

"You sonnuva—" Lyden charged forward, but Brooke's hand held him back. She was only half her husband's size, but she was also a mermaid assassin and much stronger than him.

"He's taunting you in the hopes of getting free from Gloria," Brooke told him. "Catch a fairy by the wings and their magic is almost useless. Don't play his game."

Eldon didn't think his magical lightning had felt useless when it struck him, but he kept that to himself. He watched as his dad forced himself to relax. Lyden closed his eyes and took a deep breath, before nodding to his redheaded wife. "Thank you," he whispered, though it carried easily in the nearly silent car.

"Well," Oberon's smile remained on his face as he turned to Eldon, "I know that two brothers have tasted from that piece-of-ass-on-the-bed's wellspring of lust, and the mermaid has had her son's cock deep inside her sweet red pussy. I witnessed the debauchery myself. Took all my self-control not to join into the orgy."

"What's he talking about?" Lyden asked his wife. Brooke returned a confused stare, as did Brock and Eldon when he looked to them.

The fairy was senile if he thought Eldon would ever touch his sister in an inappropriate way. For some odd reason, he had no issue seeing Brooke on all fours, taking his cock in her mouth while Brock plowed her from behind. He shook his head to rid himself of that image. It too clear for his tastes. He glanced at Gloria, still holding the Fairy King by his wings, and saw her cheeks burning as she returned the glance. He didn't know what to make of her look, and decided to ignore it for the time being, too embarrassed at having his girlfriend see the disturbing image in his head.

"He's still trying to get under our skin," Eldon stated with a lot more confidence than he felt.

"Whatever you have to tell yourself, Mr. Corkscrew."

Eldon reflexively covered the bulge in his pants. Even after all the fighting today, his pants were tight in the crotch. He wondered if it would ever go back down, or if he would be stuck with a perma-boner for the rest of his life? It was obvious from Oberon's statement that he had seen Eldon naked, but that didn't mean he'd screwed his sister or step-mom. That idea was ludicrous!

"What are you here for, Oberon?" Gloria demanded.

"Simply what I said. It was entertaining watching those two women. They tend to have a lot of fun. Guess I won't be able to watch them anymore, now that the one has run off to the north." His smile dropped as he looked back to Lyden holding Areth's statue. "But seeing one of my fairies reduced to that is enough to fucking piss me off! That's unacceptable, Ambassador Snow. I never thought highly of you, but I never thought you'd stoop to this!"

"I didn't—" Lyden started to protest, but Eldon cut him off.

"It wasn't my dad. It was me she did it for. We already told you that!" Eldon faced the eldritch fairy, feeling the guilt rekindle in his heart, even as news that Jessica was still alive roiled in his stomach. "I was injured, and Areth gave up her life to restore me. I didn't know what she was giving up at the time, and I would have stopped her if I had. Don't blame my father for something he didn't do."

Oberon faced Eldon, his eyes angry and full of fury. "You? The stupid bastard with the twisted cock? Why would she sacrifice what fairies hold most dear, her freedom, for you? I can't believe it. It's honorable for you to try and protect your father, but it won't save him from my damning wrath!"

"Ouch!" Gloria said as Oberon did something Eldon couldn't see, and she let him go, shaking her hand, before sticking her fingers in her mouth. Eldon noticed blood before her digits slipped between her fingers.

Before Eldon could respond, Oberon spun in the air and a long silver sword appeared in his hands. The air crackled as the Fairy King gathered magical energy around himself and pointed his blade at Lyden.

Eldon didn't know what the tiny creature was about to do, but he couldn't let his father be hurt because of him. His hand shot out before he could think better of it and gripped the powerful creature. He felt the sword pierce his hand, but he refused to let go. He turned his hand so Oberon was facing him again, and this time it was his turn to be angry.

"I told you," Eldon panted as Oberon struggled to break free, "Areth sacrificed herself to heal me. She loved my father so much, that she couldn't stand to see the pain I was causing him." As he spoke, he could feel his hand trying to heal around the thin sparking sword protruding from the back of his hand. It continued to feel like he was being cut and stabbed and shocked, which was exacerbated by Oberon's struggles to break free. Tears broke from Eldon's eyes, not from the pain, but from the remembered guilt. Areth's death was his fault, and his alone. "She gave up her life in order to heal me. She gave up everything so that my father wouldn't suffer from having a cripple for a son."

"I didn't see you that way," Lyden stated, but Eldon ignored him as he continued to glare at Oberon.

"Gave up her life?" The Fairy King asked as he stopped struggling. "You really are an idiot! Let me go, you big oaf. There's a simple way to know if you're telling the truth."

"Of course I'm telling the truth!" Eldon shouted at the little man. In his anger, some spit flew from his lips and hit Oberon in the face, but Eldon didn't care. He was angry, hurt, and tired of this tiny ruler treating him like a fool. He flung the hand holding Oberon out to face Mandy, but didn't let go. "With Mandy around, I can only speak the truth."

"Really?" Oberon asked with genuine interest and surprise on his face. It almost seemed as though he had forgotten his anger as he looked at the four-armed woman. "No one can lie in her company? That's so funny! I called you a fool, an oaf, and an idiot. That must mean you really are as dense as you look!"

"It doesn't work like that," Eldon stated through clenched teeth. "You can only speak what you believe to be the truth. Since I believe you are a stuck up, little, egotistical, son of a—"

"Son!" Lyden snapped before Eldon could finish his statement. "I know you're upset with him, but that's no reason to use his poor language."

Actually, Eldon thought that was a perfect time to use such language, but he chose not to argue with his father. Lyden Snow was set in his ways.

"Well, like I said, Big Dolt," Oberon grinned at Eldon as he let out the insult, "there is an easy way to know if you're telling the truth." Eldon opened his mouth to state that he'd already proved he was, but Oberon pressed on. "Who in this car is glowing?"

"You can't see it?" Becky asked.

"Of course I can't," Oberon snapped, some of his anger returning. "I don't care two figs for anyone in this car. Only those who care about the person can see the glow after a fairy has given everything they are to a mortal. The more they care, the stronger the glow."

Eldon looked around wide-eyed at that statement. Only those that cared for him could see his glow? Did that mean he didn't care about himself, because he couldn't see it? He didn't like that train of thought.

"I can see it around my son," Lyden stated in a firm tone. "It's pretty bright."

"I can see it too," Brooke stepped forward and stated. "Eldon has a golden glow around him that can't be missed."

Eldon knew his step-mothers cared about him, but to hear Brooke state that warmed his heart.

"I don't know about him being that bright," Mandy said as she folded both sets of arms below her breasts. She blushed as she realized how her words could be taken. "I meant his glow. Not his... Oh, never mind. I can see him glowing. It's like a fluorescent light in an already lit room. He stands out."

Others then spoke at once, the crowded car becoming noisy as people either exclaimed how much he glowed, or in the case of Sonia, that she didn't see any glow at all. Even Brock and Shlee claimed to see a glow around him, though it wasn't very strong to Shlee. Only Gloria didn't speak up.

Eldon looked at his girlfriend and saw fear in her eyes. Understanding crashed into him. She couldn't tell him she loved him, because she didn't care for him at all. It was the only thing that made sense. She'd never said how she felt about him in Mandy's presence. Why should she care for him? She was an all-powerful goddess. He was just some mortal man. He couldn't be strong and protect her. Hell, she'd protected and saved him more than anything else. What did he have to offer her to have her love?

Tears poured from her eyes as she shook her head and he looked at her. Tears that Eldon was certain meant he was right. It all made so much sense now. He cursed himself for a fool for ever thinking she could—

"Will you stop it!" Gloria snapped at him, cutting off his thoughts. She shook her head but didn't look away from him except to wipe at her wet eyes. Everyone else looked at them with confusion, none of them having read his mind. "Just stop it, Sheldon Lance. You have no idea how wrong you are. You have no idea..." She took a deep breath and stared into his eyes with such intensity that he wondered if he'd survive if not for Areth's healing gift. He couldn't tell if she was angry, hurt, or what was behind her fierce gaze. Her pupils were smaller than pinpricks in her beautiful blue eyes. Eldon felt himself get captivated by them, and knew he could die a happy man if all he ever did was stare into their bottomless depths for the rest of his life.

"You are brighter than the sun to me, Eldon," Gloria spoke with sadness still in her voice. Eldon heard her words, but they didn't penetrate his love-soaked mind for a moment. "When I look at you, I can't see anything else. Your mere presence blinds me to the world, but I don't care. When I'm with you, all I care about is being with you. You don't think you have anything to offer me? You're wrong! In all my centuries and millennia of life, I've never met another mortal like you. You care so much for those around you, willing to sacrifice yourself to protect the innocent. You know what I am, what I've done, but you love me anyway. You know what I was, but none of that matters to you. I know you love me, Eldon. I can see it every time you look at me. I don't have to be the Goddess of Love to feel how much you care about me. It rolls off you in powerful waves. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were the God of Love. Yes, dammit. I love you, Eldon. I love you like I've never loved any other mortal or other being in history."

Silence hung in the air as those words echoed around inside his skull. She loved him. There could be no doubt about it. The Goddess of Love Aphrodite, or Lilith, the beautiful woman who was the first temptress of Adam, and the other portion of his heart, loved him back! He couldn't understand why she was crying. This was great news. He saw that they weren't tears of joy, but it didn't make sense.

"Well, I guess that answers that," Oberon stated, but no one paid him any mind. "Now then, if we can get back to more important—"

Eldon opened his mouth to speak, ignoring Oberon, but she cut them off with a wave of her hand.

"No! Don't. I know what you're going to say. I don't even need to read your mind. I can see it in your eyes. Dammit, Eldon! I can feel your love pouring off of you in a torrent of emotion, but it can't be!" Gloria paused to take a breath and bang her fists against her thighs. The power of her personal blow was enough to make the sound echo inside the car. Considering what she'd just revealed to him, Eldon was shocked at the intensity of her glare. "Why can't you understand? It's dangerous for a love goddess to fall in love. It never ends well. Never."

Eldon opened his mouth to speak, but his throat was dry and he couldn't get any words out. Gloria knew what he was going to ask, anyway.

"Why? Because it's my curse. I help engender love in others. I make it grow and flourish in the world, but when I love someone, it only causes pain and torment. No, you don't understand," she cut him off again before he could try to argue. "When a normal couple loves each other, it is one of the most beautiful things in the world. I see the love your father has for his wives, and know that it is something I can't have. It's pure. I shouldn't have it. It's too dangerous."

"If you're not allowed to fall in love," Eldon asked trying to fight through the pain in his heart, "was I only a plaything to you?"

"Yes, but... no!" Gloried cried. "I knew your reputation, so I knew you could be a great man. The ancient Gods were always drawn to great potential. That's not the way I meant it, Eldon. You weren't supposed to be a plaything. A diversion, maybe, but not a plaything."

"A succubus loves me and it's no problem," Lyden interrupted. He seemed to have forgotten the drama that was causing Shelly to be insensate on the bed, or even Oberon holding still in Eldon's bleeding hand. Eldon realized his dad didn't know Gloria's full credentials, but now wasn't the time to bring it up.

"There is a world of difference between the current Pillar of Fire and me," Gloria stated without looking away from Eldon. "She is powerful. There is no denying that, but her power lies in her strength as a Pillar, and her power is lust, not love. I am the first succubus. I am the first temptress. I have been known by many names. My power is not infinite, but only the Firsts and the Pillars can outclass me in raw strength. Their power doesn't come from and control love." She paused again and shook her head. "But that's not the problem."

"What is?" Brock asked as his mechanical legs carried him forward. "You love him. He loves you. Eldon is one of the bravest and strongest people I know. I've never seen him treat a woman with anything other than respect. You mentioned our father, and the love he's blessed with. My father is the single greatest man I know, but if I had to choose a second, I'd choose Eldon. So I have to ask again, what is the problem?"

Eldon never suspected his half-brother had that much respect for him.

"He is everything you claim, and so much more. Eldon Lance is amongst the greatest either world has ever shown, and if you could see into his heart the way I could..." Gloria said. Her voice sounded resigned as she spoke, as though she understood a great truth and was attempting to explain it to children. Eldon realized as that thought struck him, that to her they were children. Even Brooke who was well over 200 years old, was nothing in age compared to Gloria. The ancient temptress turned away from Eldon as she started speaking again.

"Love will drive a person farther than lust..." Gloria's voice was soft as she tried to explain. "Anger, joy, hatred... All of the other emotions are weak compared to what love can do, or drive a person to do. Back in my darker days, I once made a man leap to his death, just because he was annoying me. I made him love me, and then sent him to his doom."

"You wouldn't do that to me," Eldon said. His voice was choked as he tried to talk.

"No, I wouldn't, because I love you," she agreed. "But what might I do to others, because I love you? I've seen the way you look at Shlee. I could make her yours, you know. I know you regret breaking up with Mandy. Your dad has multiple wives, and I don't mind sharing, if it makes you happy. Anyone you want... I could even make a Pillar love you, if it would make you happy."

"Forcing them wouldn't—" he tried to argue, but she held up her hand.

"You will listen to me, Sheldon Lance," she commanded him with her power.

Listening to her was the only thing that mattered to him. He would listen to her until he died of starvation, if she requested it. Even in death, he would find a way to continue listening to her. Anything for her.

"Damn it! I didn't mean to do that!" Fresh tears stained her cheeks. Eldon wanted to go to her, and comfort her, but she'd commanded him to listen, and he would obey. "I didn't use my power on you to make you fall in love with me, I swear it, though after this you might doubt it. I can't stay with you, Eldon. It's too dangerous... For both of us. I can feel my inner darkness trying to come back out, and I can't let that happen. You're too much of a temptation. I love you, Eldon, more than I can ever say, but I can't have you."

Eldon's heart shattered in his chest, even as he knew he was doing as she asked of him. He was obeying her, so why was she so sad? Was it something he'd done? Was it something he hadn't done? He would do anything for her, if she would just tell him what she wanted.

She walked over to the bed with Shelly lying comatose on it. Sonia watched her warily, but didn't say anything.

"I know Jessica loved her. And despite the pain Shelly is suffering right now, I can still sense her love for Jessica. Look at the pain that love has caused." Gloria's voice barely rose above a whisper, but the rest of the car was silent, too silent, and Eldon heard her, was able to follow her orders to listen.