The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy released him from her mouth, and he felt her move up his body a couple inches. A split moment later, Shlee released a throaty moan into their kiss, letting him know that Mandy was now pleasing the werewolf. He still felt two hands working his rod, and felt her other two hands join his on Shlee's bum.

"Shit, she knows how to lick pussy," Shlee gasped as she broke the kiss and placed her head next to his. "Mmm, she really knows how to work that tongue. Oh yeah, lick my clit. Oh, oh, oh!" For some reason, she started licking his face as she panted. He supposed it had something to do with her being a werewolf, and he found it strangely erotic.

"You take this first, Mei," Bridgette said. "It's too much hassle to get out of this fountain, and I don't think we can entice him into joining me in here."

Maztaim had tears in his eyes, but his moan as Mei faced him and sheathed his meat in her coony was unmistakable.

"I hope you don't mind," Mei stated, "but dragons like it rough and a bit violent. Normally I wouldn't even consider mating with you, but seeing as all the other men in here are family, and I'm so horny I can't stand it, I'll have to settle for you."

"I'll be more than happy to take care of you, pretty lady," Oberon stated as he flew down in front of Bridgette. His cock was out and held firmly in his fist. It looked huge on his small body, but was actually pretty small compared to everyone else's in the car, even Maztaim's long but thin rod.

"What about the prohibition about fairies and sex?" Bridgette asked. "Aren't you worried about losing your soul to me?"

"Bitch, I'm the King of the Fairies, Keeper of the Cup, and—" he started but Bridgette cut him off.

"Forget it. I'm not interested in someone who can't treat me with respect. Go take care of that tiny thing somewhere else." She waved her hand as though shooing him away.

Oberon stared at her for a few seconds before gathering his wits and stating in a much calmer voice as he grew in size. "Forgive me, dear lady. I forgot myself. You are so enchanting. What I should have said was, as King of the Fairies, my soul is my own, though I would gladly share it with you, if I could." By the time he was done apologizing, he stood over five feet tall, and his manhood stood about a foot out from his body. Its veins thrummed out proud and angry, beating with his heartbeat.

Eldon noticed Bridgette staring at it with desire. She licked her lips and rubbed where he suspected her pussy was, though it was below the lip of the fountain. Despite her obvious desire, she didn't accept his offer right away.

"Why the change in attitude?" Bridgette demanded. Eldon had never seen his half-sister be so assertive. She was usually more the happy-go-lucky type.

"Full of vexation come I, with complaint against my child, Arethusa," he began, breaking into verse. "That man hath bewitched the bosom of my child... but thou... Thou has bewitched my bosom."

Bridgette stared at him for a few moments before responding. "Did you just confess your love for me?"

"A vision of truer beauty has never been known," Oberon prostrated himself next to the copulating half-dragon and Grand Meister. "I would speak more plainly if you prefer?"

Bridgette shimmered and changed into Brock, his cock standing proud over the lip of the fountain. "What do you think of me now?" his baritone voice asked.

Oberon shook his head slowly but never broke eye contact with him. "I will speak plain. The outer shell does not matter. I've known men and women. My heart yearns for you, no matter what form you choose to take."

Brock covered his mouth and shimmered back into Bridgette. Her eyes were large as she stared at the Fairy King. "It doesn't matter to you?" When Oberon shook his head, Bridgette grinned from ear to ear. "Then get behind me and shove that fat beast in. I prefer men in this form, and as long as you respect me, we'll get along just fine."

"You do like watching other people, don't you?" Shlee stated, and then gave his nose an extra lick. Her long stiff nipples poked into his chest as he returned his attention back to her before Oberon was in position.

Shlee truly was beautiful, with her strawberry blonde hair tumbling down around her slender face. His heart sang to be this close to her. "I love you," he told her, even as he knew he'd spoken those words to another woman only a short while ago. He still loved that other woman even if he couldn't remember her name at the moment, but thanks to her magic, he now loved Shlee also. He knew it should bother him that he wasn't given a choice in the matter, but it didn't change how he felt about her. Whether magically induced, or built over time, he really did love Shlee. By the sparkle in her eyes as she grinned down at him, he had no doubt she loved him too.

"I think you're ready for this monster," Mandy stated as she guided his tool to Shlee's box. He felt his knob press against her nether lips. She gasped as Mandy pulled her body back and she began to accept him. She was tight. The pressure on his twisted manhood was exquisite as she took more of him into her. There was a fire burning deep inside her, and it ignited both of their passions as she went back to licking his face.

He felt Mandy move away from between their legs. His concentration remained focused on the velvety feeling of Shlee's inner muscles undulating along his shaft. She swiveled her hips to match the twists in his deformed phallus, and took him even deeper into her sweet canal.

"I've got something you can lick," Mandy stated, pulling their attention to her. She was completely naked now, and kneeling above their heads. Her lower set of hands spread her pussy lips apart, leaving no question about what she was referring to, while her upper hands massaged her own breasts.

"I don't think—" Eldon started to say as he recalled what happened last time his mouth had been on that pussy, but Shlee had a different idea.

"Yum!" Shlee called as she gripped the other woman's hips and pulled her bald pussy within reach of her mouth.

"Oh, you're good at that too," Mandy purred as Eldon watched Shlee lap up the other woman's copious juices.

Mandy's labia were only inches away, and his mouth watered to taste her, but he didn't dare. He was too afraid.

"It's not going to bite you, Eldon," Mandy chided him. "But you're more than welcome to bite it. You're not going to change against your will. That—Oh!"

She cut off as Eldon realized she was right and joined his tongue to Shlee's in tasting Mandy's tart twat. She tasted the same as he remembered and from the sounds of her moans, she was enjoying the attention.

Shlee wiggled her hips, and Eldon realized he'd become distracted once again. He dropped his hands to her hips, and used the leverage of the floor to lift her up a couple inches. With that gap, he was able to use his abs to drive himself deep into her vagina. He felt the tip of his spear strike her womb, but he didn't let up, enjoying the moaning sounds echoing inside the Orange Bubble. It didn't take long before it was Shlee's turn to be distracted by a powerful orgasm that shook her whole body. He continued to thrust upwards, not relenting on her quivering form until he shot his load deep inside her. His cannon fired off its volley, splashing hot against her womb. Joy filled his being as he knew they were sharing their orgasm. She rolled off him into the fetal position, moaning with her hands between her thighs and shuddering in bliss.

Mandy pulled away from his face and he saw her grinning at the heaven filled werewolf. "I want you to do that to me," she moaned with desire. She looked down to Eldon, and he noticed concern enter her brown eyes. "Eldon, I'm sorry. I... I wasn't thinking. You broke up with me a long time ago. I shouldn't have forced myself back on you like that." Eldon blinked, trying to switch gears, but he wasn't fast enough. His own orgasm had left his brain fuzzy. She turned to Shlee and apologized to her too. "I didn't mean to get between you two. I don't know what I was thinking."

Shlee came out of her daze long enough to pierce Mandy with a wolfish grin. "You should be sorry. That was some of the best sex I've ever had! If you want to make it up to us, let Eldon fuck you while you eat his spunk out of my pussy."

"Language, young lady," Lyden chided, before pounding his meat back into Becky from behind, while she had her lips plastered to Brooke's vagina. The two women were in a sixty-nine, with Becky's fingers pumping into Brooke's ass as the redhead sucked on the brunette's clit.

Eldon realized Mandy was looking at him with an unreadable mixture of emotions on her face. He couldn't decide if she was sad, hopeful, regretted what they'd done, wanted more of it, or what she was feeling.

He recalled Shlee saying it was some of the best sex she'd ever had, and knew it had to be true with Mandy right there, but what did he feel? He looked from Shlee to Mandy and back, and understood why the other woman was so conflicted. Even though he'd just cum, his cock remained at full power. The orgasm had been enough to take off the horny haze Gloria's parting gift had left them all in. He was shocked that he could remember the ex-goddess's name. His heart still called out to Shlee, and he wanted to make her happy. At the same time, he was torn in two by Gloria's abrupt departure. Add to that that he still cared for Mandy, though he hadn't realized until this moment just how much. He was also a bit uncomfortable now, as he realized his dad and stepmoms were still going at it strong only a few feet away, while one of his half-sisters was raping their mortal enemy, and the other one was getting ploughed by Oberon, the Fairy King, Keeper of the Cup, and so on and so on. The only people not taking part in the orgy were Sonia, who he guessed was an emotionless android, and Shelly, who was still comatose.

"What do you want?" He asked his ex-girlfriend. Dang, but she was still just as hot and sexy as he remembered her! He wanted to pretend that he was being completely logical about this situation, but having two gorgeous women staring at you, knowing they wanted not only his body, but so much more made the emotional impact undeniable.

Mandy bit her lips as she glanced from Shlee, to Eldon, then around the interior of the Orange Bubble, and back to him. Eldon knew her next words would be the blunt truth, whether she wanted to say them or not.

"I want you, Eldon. I want us again." She glanced at Shlee and shook her head. "Hell, I even want all of this. Crazy, or screwed up, I don't care. I want you back. I want to feel the happiness you gave me when we were together. If that means I have to share... No, that's not right. I don't know if Gloria did something to me, but I want Shlee also. I want us Eldon, and all of this."

Eldon would be lying if he claimed he hadn't thought about getting back with her, and lying was something that was impossible right then.

He glanced at Shlee, and saw her hungrily licking her lips as she stared at his rock hard rod. "Eyes up here, lover," he grinned as he used her words back on her. She gave him her wolfish grin, and nodded, already knowing what his eyes were asking. He turned back to Mandy and nodded. "As I recall, you used to love taking it in the—" he glanced to his dad and away again, "—the rear."

There was no mistaking the look that crossed Mandy's face then. Relief, mixed with joy and a touch of desire burst across her features as she moved to him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you," she whispered to him. "I promise to make you happy. I promise to make you both happy."

"Make yourself happy," he told her with a slight groan as he felt his ribs crack. Each of her arms was far stronger than they had any right to be, and when she brought all four into play, she could literally crush a man. "Good thing I heal immediately, or there wouldn't be anything to—" he was cut short as she kissed him. The kiss was short before she let him go and moved over to Shlee. She gave the werewolf the same treatment, if gentler, kiss included.

Eldon looked at the two women, one on her back with his cum leaking out of her, and the other with her round bum in the air, just begging to be filled. Well, who was he to argue?

He moved behind Mandy, and spit on her crack. It was still pretty wet of her juices, and offered minimal resistance to his penetration.

"Yes!" Mandy cried out. "Fuck my ass doggy-style, Eldon. You know how much I love that. Oh, sorry, Shlee. Was that offensive?"

Eldon glanced at his dad to see if he had an issue with Mandy's language, but he was too busy snoring in the two women's arms.

"What, doggy-style?" Shlee quirked an eyebrow up. "Why, because I'm a werewolf? If you want to make it up to me, do as I said before. Eldon's cum is starting to get dry. I want to feel that talented tongue making me cream again."

"Yum!" Mandy laughed as she also repeated Shlee's earlier statement. Shlee scooted up on the floor enough for Mandy to plant her lips against the other woman's sex.

If it were possible, Eldon grew harder, watching the woman he was screwing eat his cum out of... his girlfriend. Now that he thought about it, he had two official girlfriends. He'd lost one woman, and gained two in the process. His heart still yearned for Gloria, and that pain was sharp in his chest, but it was dulled slightly by these wonderful, caring, and currently sex-crazed women.

He recalled that Mandy enjoyed anal sex nice and slow. He took his time, giving her long, gentle strokes as his cock stretched her sphincter and filled her colon. It also occurred to him that this was the first time he'd been with the half-elf in this form. Every other time they'd been together, he'd used a different form, ashamed of his twisted manhood. That shame was far behind him now, and not only because he couldn't change forms. He really was comfortable with his body the way it was.

Shlee must have been sensitive from him making her orgasm, for it didn't take long before her fingers were entwined in Mandy's dirty blonde tresses, humping herself against the woman's mouth and screaming, "Suck it! Eat that cum. Oh, god, your tongue feels so good. Yes, yes, yes! Oh, I'm cumming!"

"Language..." Lyden mumbled from his sleep, though her words hadn't been that bad this time.

Eldon glanced over to Mei, Bridgette, Oberon, and Mihale Maztaim, in order to distract himself and make himself last. He'd forgotten just how nice it felt to glide between Mandy's firm, tight cheeks.

Mihale's clothes were in shreds from Mei's claws, and there were scratches all over his body. None of them were bleeding, or even looked serious, just red and swollen. The man's thin but long prick was between Bridgette's breasts as she was leaning over the edge of the fountain, Oberon still thrusting into her. Mihale was long enough that she was able to take his knob between her teeth while still ensconced between her soft breasts.

Mei lay next to them, a contented look on her face, as cum dripped from her bald cunt. "Come on, old Knight," Mei teased as she traced her claws along his exposed abdomen. "Bridgette here is hungry for a load of your spunk. All you have to do is give it up and this can all be over."

Suddenly the bound and gagged prisoner tensed up, and Bridgette increased her slurping. Mihale moaned as he unloaded into her mouth, and then collapsed back, spent.

"Eh, I've tasted better," Bridgette commented after she swallowed. She glanced at Eldon with an odd look that made him uncomfortable, before turning to the man stuffing her. "Come on, Fairy King. Fill my cup with your jism. Yeah, just like that. Oh! Wow, that's deep! Yeah, yeah, YEAH!"

Eldon focused back on the woman he was screwing. He wasn't thrusting hard enough to make her firm rear jiggle, but the site of his meat slipping into her rear, coupled with the sensation of her colon gripping his length, and Shlee's constant growling were enough to bring on his second orgasm.

"I'm cumming," he moaned as his rod fired its next load into Mandy's rear orifice. She moved with lightning speed as she pulled away and spun around. The second shot splattered across her breasts, but everything after that ended up in her mouth. Eldon had been disgusted the very first time she'd done that, but she'd explained that she kept herself extremely clean back there, and loved the taste of his cum. In the end, it was a win-win for both of them.

She followed him to the carpeted floor as he crashed back, enjoying the sensations of her tongue bathing his hyper sensitive rim as he blasted his second load of the night into her devouring mouth.

Shlee came up to lie next to him, and cuddled into his side. Mandy finished cleaning him off, then joined them, taking his other side.

"Thank you," Mandy purred before she kissed Eldon's cheek. "That was so much better than I remembered."

"You're most welcome," Shlee giggled, "and thank you. I just hope my fiancée won't be too pissed about this. He can't fuck as well as Eldon, or eat pussy as well as you, Mandy. He's kind of the jealous sort though..."

Fiancée? Eldon thought, as his heart broke again.