The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wouldn't hurt me, though." He didn't know where the words came from, since they went against her wishes to listen, but he knew them for the truth. Just saying them out loud made his heart thrum and his toes curl. "You would never do anything to hurt me." He felt her grip on him loosen, but not let go.

"No," she agreed. "Not on purpose. But you have to understand the bigger picture, Eldon. Who might I hurt for you? What wouldn't I do, just to make you smile? Who might I damage or destroy, simply because I want to please you without reservation?"

Eldon shook his head, not understanding what she meant. Gloria was a wonderful person. She was the most wonderful person in existence as far as he was concerned. Why would she hurt anyone, unless it was to protect him?

"You still don't understand," Gloria said again, shaking her golden locks and taking a deep breath. "I'll have to show you. I hope that one day you can forgive me. Or perhaps not. That might be for the best."

Eldon's stomach sank while his heart summersaulted in his chest. He sensed her compulsion leave him, but didn't move. He felt like a tightrope walker traversing a space thirty stories up, but without a pole for balance, while wearing a blindfold, and uncertain if there was even a rope under him.

Gloria looked around at everyone in the car. He'd almost forgotten about Oberon as he hovered near the ceiling. When had Eldon let him go? The Fairy King grinned from ear to ear, enjoying the drama playing out before him.

Mei had joined Sonia, leaning over his sister, pretending to ignore the rest of the car as they cared for Shelly.

Brooke and Becky stood on either side of his father by the fountain, with Mihale tied up at their feet. None of them met his eyes, as though they were trying to give him some space. Unfortunately, even as big as the interior of the Orange Bubble was, it was too crowded to offer any real privacy for Eldon's current tragedy. Lyden held Areth's statue as though it were a lifeline to his lost wife.

Mandy sat in the passenger seat at the front of the vehicle, her back facing them, though he had no doubt his ex-girlfriend was paying close attention to this argument. Did she feel gratified for the situation he was in? She'd been a great girlfriend until the accident. He'd left her. Now it felt as though he were being left by the woman he loved. Perhaps he was being unfair to her, but his heart ached too much to worry right then about his past decisions.

Shlee stood near the driver's seat, but she was paying close attention to the debate taking place. With a start, Eldon realized that Shlee and Gloria had their eyes locked. Were they communicating in the secret way all women seemed to have?

Eldon's sinking feeling grew stronger as he watched the two.

"I know how much you're attracted to Shlee," Gloria stated in a solemn tone. "Goodness knows, she's made it clear she's attracted to you. She's only stopped staring at that perpetual bulge in your pants when you glance in her direction. Because of my love for you, I want you to be happy, Eldon. I want to do anything in my power to satisfy you. I can't help it. You need to see what I really am, though I fear you'll hate me for it. I will give you parting gifts. Take care of them."

"No," Eldon whispered as his throat ran dry. He cleared his throat and tried again. "No. Not like that." Gloria didn't seem to be listening to him as she kept her eyes locked on Shlee. He stepped in front of her, forcing her to look him in the eyes. "I'm—I... Yes, I want to see what she has under her clothes, but not like this. I'm a man, but I have principles. This won't make me—" He turned to glare at Mandy's back as he was forced to tell the complete truth.

"You need to understand," Gloria said. "My love is dangerous. Not just for you, but for anyone around. You need to understand." Her hand came up and touched his face. "Now move, my love. You deserve to know. You need to understand."

As her hand touched his cheek, he felt her power coerce him. He wanted to make her happy and do as she asked, but some stubborn part of his mind rebelled. He locked his knees and held his ground, even as he felt the remains of his heart crumbling to pieces.

"No, Gloria. You claim to want to make me happy. This—" he cut off as she raised an eyebrow at his resistance.

He felt her power increase, nudging him to move out of her way. His left foot stepped to the side. He wanted to make her happy. He wanted to please her. Would it really be so bad to step aside? She was doing this for him, anyway. What was the harm in doing as she wanted?

"This will make you happy. You'll enjoy it. I know you want this." Her voice seeped into the cracks in his mind, enticing him to step aside.

"No," he growled and forced his rebellious foot to move back. "Please don't do this. Not like this." He had to force the words out. Even as he fought her influence, he wanted to step aside. He wanted to make her smile. It tore him up inside to see the tears forming in her eyes. His mind was in a fog, making it hard to concentrate, but there was something he wanted...

"I'm sorry, Eldon, but I have to make you see what I really am. I won't pretend to be something I'm not. I love you too much to be false with you any longer. You are a great man, Eldon Lance. You deserve better than me. You deserve a love that won't hurt you or those around you. I know I'm hurting you now, but you have to understand what I am. You'll understand afterwards." A tremulous smile touched her lips for the briefest moment before it slipped and more tears slipped from her eyes. "I need you to forget me for a bit. I should erase myself from your mind, but I don't think I could survive that. I love you Eldon, but there are reasons we can never be. I need you to move now. It would make me so happy if you did as I asked."

He couldn't take it anymore. Her tears ripped apart his resolve. He couldn't stand to see her unhappy, and would do anything to see her smile again. Her coercive power coursed through his essence unchecked, forcing him to obey her simplest whim.

He stepped away from her view, allowing her to concentrate on Shlee once again. No one else moved, except for Sonia as she tended to Shelly and Oberon as he fluttered near the roof. Shelly groaned as the android checked her pulse and temperature, but Eldon's world centered on Gloria. Because Gloria was focused on Shlee, he was aware of her as well.

Shlee's breathing deepened as Gloria stepped up to her. "No..." Shlee whispered in a hoarse voice. "I... But—Oh! I have... to... um... have a... he..." her voice trailed off as her cheeks grew flushed. A small moan escaped her lips as Gloria stepped up to her and placed her hand on the werewolf's back.

"I believe there is something you want to tell Eldon," Gloria said in a voice that seemed to crack. She placed Shlee in front of Eldon and for a moment, the strawberry-blonde werewolf was all he could see.

"I... I think I love you," Shlee said with a slight hitch. "You're so bright..." She looked confused for a moment and shook her head, but Gloria pushed her forward a step until their faces were inches apart.

Eldon could feel her warm breath on his chin as she looked up to him. She smelled warm and sweet, even though he knew she'd sweat while they were rescuing his sister. He wondered what her lips would feel like pressed against his. No sooner had the thought crossed his mind, than he had his answer.

Her lips were soft and warm as her hands snaked to the back of his head and pulled them together. Her hands were powerful, refusing to let him go, not that he was trying. Her scent was intoxicating, fuzzing his mind even further. Her mouth was hungry for him, demanding his attention. Her body molded itself to his. His arms had a mind of their own as they snaked around her waist and pulled her even closer. His heart thundered in his chest, matching time with hers.

Wasn't he supposed to be upset about something? He thought there was something he was forgetting, but as Shlee's tongue forced its way past his lips, he lost that train of thought. She knew how to kiss!

"I love you, Eldon," a sad voice he thought he should know said, but his mind was thick with hunger, and desire for the woman pressed against him. "I truly hope that one day you'll forgive me for this, but you had to know. This is who I am. This is what I am. I can't fight my nature. Because I love you so much, I will do things, anything, to make you happy. Even if it's not what you want right then. I can make you want it. She loves you now. Love her back. Love her the way you love..." the voice choked off for a moment before it continued. "The way you loved me. I'm glad I got to know you. I'll leave you. It's for the best. But... but I'll leave you with something to remember me by. Love her, Eldon. She fought me for some reason, but I know you'll treat her right. As for everyone else, it might be better if you enjoyed the fun as well. Nothing any of you will regret, though. Especially you, Oberon. You could use a little more love in your life. You've been far too surely since Titania's death."

That voice... What is it about that voice that draws me? Eldon thought as his heart ached and was filled with bliss at the same time. He thought he heard a sob, but Shlee's hand tightened in his hair and her hips ground against his groin. He moaned into their shared kiss as his already stiff member hardened even more.

Some portion of his mind noted that the car had stopped. He heard the door open and close. It felt as though a portion of his soul was leaving, but that part of his mind was not the dominant part. Even as he tried to keep track of these other feelings, Shlee demanded attention from his blood filled second brain.

Her lips became more insistent as her tongue explored the confines of his mouth. He brought his into play, working hard to give as well as he got. Shlee's hands moved from his face, down his neck and to his chest. She massaged his pecks for a few moments as he dropped his hands to her rear. Her ass was strong and firm in his hands. He felt her lips lift into a grin as they remained melded to his.

His clothing started to chafe. He felt encumbered in them, but didn't want to pull away from the woman in his arms. He couldn't put his finger on why, but he loved her. He wanted to make her happy, to care for her, and spend as much time as possible with her. But first, he wanted to make her moan his name in utter bliss. Love and lust were two separate emotions, but he felt them both right then, in overpowering wave.

He was the one to break the kiss, but his lips remained occupied as he worked his way across her cheek and along her jaw. She started panting as his mouth nibbled down her neck and to the collar of her shirt. Her shirt was in the way. It needed to go, but he was unwilling to pull away long enough to pull it off. Eldon's hands moved to her collar and didn't hesitate before ripping her shirt down the middle.

Shlee's hands flew to Eldon's wrists. For a moment he thought he'd acted too fast. Instead she pressed his palms against her bra covered breasts before her fingers dove for his crotch. Eldon pulled down the cups of her bra and pinched her nipples, eliciting moans from deep in her throat as she worked at his zipper.

Eldon brought his lips back to her throat, and nibbled again. She seemed to really like that, as she let out another throaty moan. "Yes, my love. Bite my neck. I love feeling your teeth on my skin. Bite me!"

By the frantic way Shlee was working at his zipper, she was getting frustrated. His hands refused to let go of her nipples though, so she was going to have to accomplish that task on her own. He was in no hurry to get it out, even though it felt cramped.

His teeth grazed along her collarbone as he moved his way down to her breasts. He dropped his right hand enough to get his first glimpse of her soft, heaving bosom. Her nipples were hard and poked out from her chest by at least three quarters of an inch and the areolas were about silver dollar sized. They were easily more than a handful, and oh so soft and supple. He couldn't believe how far the rubbery nub stuck out. He couldn't resist latching onto it like a hungry child.

Eldon didn't know what to make of the sound that escaped from Shlee as he gnawed on her tasty teat. It sounded like a cross between a wolf's grown and a sultry moan. She wasn't stopping him, so he wasn't about to give up his meal.

"Let me help with that," he heard Mandy say nearby. "My four hands are better than just two."

Before he knew what to expect, four arms slipped around his waist and his pants hit the floor less than a second later.

Eldon was vaguely aware of others moaning around him, but he didn't want to pull his attention away from the women stroking his corkscrew cock.

His mouth made a loud popping noise as Shlee pulled away and dropped to her knees. Eldon thought she was absolutely beautiful as she stared at his one-eyed snake. There was only one other woman that he thought was ever more beautiful, but for some reason, he couldn't pull up her face. He felt guilt enter him as he looked down at the strawberry blonde. He wasn't sure if the guilt stemmed from thinking about another woman when his love was before him, or if it was because it was Shlee and not the other woman.

Four hands gripped his meat and helped feed it to Shlee, distracting him from his troubled thoughts. Eldon noticed Shlee's claws were extended, but they returned to fingernails as her lips slipped around his knob. She must have been desperate to get his pants off. Her mouth felt hot and warm as she took in his meat. Her hands gripped his thighs as she tried to swallow his thick girth, and failed.

"His cock seems to be large, no matter what form he takes," Mandy stated as she dropped down next to Shlee. "I never had a single complaint. That is, until I see what he was hiding all that time." Mandy's two left hands gripped behind Eldon, one on his lower back, and one on his rear. Her upper right hand moved to the back of Shlee's head, while her lower right gripped his rod, sliding up and down its length. Mandy started using her grip on his back and Shlee's head, forcing him deeper into her mouth. She really knew how to manage all four of her hands! He'd forgotten how skilled she was.

Eldon wasn't entirely sure how he felt about his ex-girlfriend helping Shlee give him head. He still had nightmares about all those deaths that were his fault, but he couldn't deny how good it felt either. Shlee really knew how to use her mouth! If it weren't for his other concerns, he'd probably be blowing his wad down her throat within seconds.

Eldon looked around as movement caught his eye. His dad and Brooke were in a sixty-nine while Becky sat on the edge of the fountain, three fingers buried deep in her coochy. They were all naked. Eldon didn't like thinking about his dad right there, but he couldn't deny how hot Brooke was as she lay on top of Lyden. Her breasts were small, but they fit her thin frame. It was no wonder she was a world-renowned supermodel. Becky was hot in her own right, though in different ways. Becky appeared older than Brooke, though the opposite was true. Her breasts were bigger, and her nipples almost covered each mound. Becky was by far the shortest person in the car—with the exception of Oberon—but as she brought herself off, she showed that height was no bar to enjoying powerful orgasms.

Eldon realized that that last thought didn't make a lot of sense, but he was having a hard time thinking. Height had nothing to do with knowing how to please, or be pleased. As long as the person was old enough... There seemed to be more blood powering his massive erection than anywhere else in his body. Shlee was a skilled fellatio-ist. Was that even a word? Eldon didn't know, but he didn't much care either. Especially when Mandy's mouth joined her hand, spreading and adding her own saliva to his already glistening cock. The combination of both mouths servicing him was fantastic. Mandy's blonde hair contrasted nicely with Shlee's strawberry locks as the two blue eyed beauties used their mouths to service him.

Eldon's attention returned to the fountain as he heard someone struggling. Mihale was shaking his head as Mei pulled down his pants and Brock—no, he'd changed into Bridgette—grabbed at his freed schlong. The man didn't seem too happy to be receiving the attentions of the two monster women, one a mermaid, the other a half-dragon, but he couldn't fight them off while bound and gagged. Bridgette had pulled herself out of her mechanical legs, and her lower half was in the fountain as she leaned over the edge and fondled their enemy. Despite the fear and anger in his eyes, his thin but long penis was at full mast. Mei got between his legs with her butt facing Eldon. It didn't take long before the man's muffled protests turned into muffled moans.

"Mei really has a nice ass, even if it is covered in scales," Eldon commented, not realizing he'd spoken out loud until the mentioned woman turned to face him with a raised eyebrow.

"Pay attention to the women you're with," she told him with a fanged grimace, then went back to sucking on the Grand Meister's not-so-grand prick.

Eldon shook his head, not sure what possessed him to check out his half-sister, or why he'd even spoken out loud.

He followed her advice, though, and looked down at the beauties taking care of him. Mandy gripped a handful of Shlee's hair and pulled her head off of him. His saliva covered phallus felt cold as it was released, but he didn't mind as Mandy's hand continued to stroke him. Mandy pulled Shlee's drooling face to hers, and Shlee returned the passionate, hunger-fuelled kiss. He could hear them sucking on each other's tongues as Shlee lifted up the half-elf's shirt and fondled her braless tits.

He recalled fondling Mandy's sweater fillers on their third date. They were firmer than Shlee's, with sensitive nipples, though they didn't poke out as far as the werewolf's turgid points.

Eldon was reminded of how strong Mandy was as one of her arms swept his legs out from under him. The other, behind him, supported his weight and lowered him to the floor on his ass, all without breaking her kiss with Shlee.

"Oh, yes! Lick my pregnant pussy!" Becky screamed out. Eldon lifted onto his elbows and looked back to them, and saw Brooke on her back, his dad ploughing his length into her while Becky sat on her face. One of Becky's large nipples was in Lyden's mouth, while the other was being rolled between his fingers. His other hand was kneading one of Brooke's smaller breasts, keeping it from bouncing as he slammed his hips into hers.

Becky is pregnant? Eldon thought with wonder. Way to go, Dad! Even as he thought it, he hoped this turned out better for the short brunette. She deserved to have kids of her own, even if she was in her forties. He hoped they wouldn't turn out dangerous like the last two.

"Eyes back over here, lover," Shlee said as she gripped his face and forced him to meet her eyes. They were blue, just like... someone else's, though a slightly different shade. Thinking of the succubus hurt, but Shlee literally pounced on him, knocking him back against the floor. Her arms wrapped around his head, and pulled him into another powerful kiss.

He felt something hot and warm surround his cock, but knew it couldn't be Shlee's cunt as it was grinding against his abs. He could only assume it was Mandy from the long remembered sucking noises he heard. Shlee attacked his mouth with hunger, which doubled when he brought his hand down to her firm rear. He massaged the globes as their tongues worked against and danced with each other.