All Comments on 'The Succubae Seduction Ch. 13'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OneIBlindOneIBlindalmost 11 years ago
Hook, line, and sinker...

That's how you've got me! Even your first few lines (which I can hear the dramatic announcer voice reading off) tipped off the tale that would follow. The problem is that I've read it so quickly, I have to wait for the next chapter to see what happens, aaargh!

garbonzo607garbonzo607almost 11 years ago
@OneIBlind

@OneIBlind We actually had to add that in (the summary for the chapter at the top) for the blog at pleasuretrove.blogspot.com otherwise the summaries would look weird on the website template we were using. A picture of how Becky looks is posted on Ch. 15 at the blog too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
helping me figure my book out lmao

awesome shit man ur fugging bomb

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Lyden is like one of the most idiotic and insanely irritating characters I've read here. Makes me wish he was real just so I could slap the shit of his stupid fucking face until his head got screwed on straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Realistic

Lyden is a more realistic character than most male leads in erotic stories. He is a little better at sex then he really should be but that's a necessary evil I think.

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

No! Blue hair punk pixie Angela was perfect. That sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

wonderful *****

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 2 months ago

nah, this is not for me.. this main character has ovaries in his nutsack.. fueling is sappy emotional reactions to everything like a virginal teen boy. honestly a power fantasy for males that live off being led deep into their feelings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous