The Succubae Seduction Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only after he was done with his climax, and she was in the afterglow of her own, that he began to brag about the torments he treated upon one lowly excuse for a slave, Angelica.

Internally, she was torn. The bliss she had just experienced in his bed was unlike anything she'd ever had or thought could exist, but his attitude recalled all the things his sweet words had obscured minutes before.

She didn't know what made her perform her next actions, but she took him in her mouth, licking the blood from her broken hymen from his cock. He'd thought he was in heaven, as a woman that looked like the most beautiful goddess in the world to him, debased herself before his manhood. He even enjoyed their little game as she tied him up with his own sheets, before straddling his hips, slipping his meager cock back into her swollen pussy, and rocking her hips forcefully against him. He was hard and very turned on by her actions.

Only, when he came in her grasping cunt, she didn't stop. She continued to ride him, keeping him hard. Time after time he came, but she never stopped, and never lessened her pace. With each ejaculation, Angelica could feel herself getting stronger and stronger. Each time he pumped his seed into her womb, a new wave of pleasure swept over her, and she never wanted it to stop. She lost all track of time, as eventually, her bliss became one extended orgasm.

She couldn't even hear his screams and pleas for her to stop, that she was killing him. It wasn't until his final orgasm, when she felt the last of his soul meld with hers that she understood what she had done.

She had killed him through sex, and in so doing, become a creature of sex, herself. Addicted to the pleasure of the act, she nevertheless remembered that night to this day. Even though she had originally intended to kill her master's son, the very act of the crime still weighs heavily on her conscience.

I come out of her mind and past as I feel the succubus's body shift atop mine, and Lisa aims my tool for Angela's slit. Her tiny coochy begins to slide down my rod, and for once her pussy doesn't try to conform to my rod, but instead gets stretched wide.

"Now you know," Angela's almond shaped brown eyes look deep into mine, and she pauses, my prick's head barely inside her. There is fear and worry deep in her gaze, but I know it's unfounded.

"And I don't care about that, my sweet Angelica." The grin that splits her face nearly brings out the sun in this rain soaked place, and her face drops down to mine, as she kisses me with more passion than I've ever experienced before.

"Don't keep his mouth busy too long," Lisa says, oblivious to the events that have just taken place.

"Just keep licking my asshole," Angela says over her shoulder. Rain drips from the dark woman's hair, into my face, and I latch onto one of her brown nipples, using her body as a shield. Angela is only about halfway down my pole, when I feel my head bump against her deepest parts. I also feel some other movement, and realize that Lisa must be fingering the succubus's bung hole.

When her orgasm strikes, it washes over me with so much strength, that I'm reminded of the power of TanaVesta. I have to fight hard to retain a sense of my own identity, as unadulterated bliss blasts through my soul.

When I'm finally able to grasp a sense of my surroundings again, I decide I'm sick of feeling sand against my back, and roll us over. Slowly, gently, I set an easy pace, wanting this time to last as long as possible.

Lisa comes around, and plants her pussy on Angela's soft lips, and placing her own against mine. Her tongue dives into my mouth, as she moans at the paradise the succubus's tongue is taking her to. I can feel the martial artists fingers begin to rub against Angela's clit, causing the four-hundred year old woman's cunt to tighten on my own rod, as she spasms in delight.

Breaking the kiss, I lean forward a bit, and take Lisa's smaller tits in my hands, guiding one taught nipple to my lips. Dropping my right hand down, I find the blonde's clit, and rub it vigorously as she rides Angela's tongue to her own orgasm.

While I still feel the power of her climax washing over me, I stand up, pulling out of the dark skinned beauty, picking Lisa up, spin her around, and slam my cock deep into her vagina. Within seconds my balls are slapping against her clit as I pound into her.

Angela scoots back on the sand, and Lisa is flexible enough to bend in half, and starts to suck the other woman's juices right from the source.

Watching the light skinned athlete eat out the ebony bombshell is really turning me on, and I know I'm getting close. As good as Lisa's inner folds feel wrapped around my penis, I decide to dump my load into Angela. She'd wanted it before, and as long as I choose not to get her pregnant, we should be good.

I wait until I can sense Angela getting close by the sound of her moans, before pulling out of Lisa, dropping to my knees, and sliding back into the prostrate woman. Lisa has to plant her hands above Angela's shoulders as I plant my mouth forcefully against her labia. The two women begin to kiss madly as I feel both of their orgasms wash over me. The sensations are too strong, and I lose all sense of who or what I am, as I fire my seed deep into the one-time slave's womb.

Our souls mix and mingle, our minds becoming one, and for a bit my strongest desire is to be with these two forever. Or is it their desire to be with me? I can no longer tell, nor do I even care anymore, as I continue to pump my cock into Angela, making squelching noises, as I churn what seems like a never-ending stream of cum inside her.

I don't notice when I fall back into the sand breathless, but I do become slightly aware of who I am again, when Lisa slips my softening member into her twat. She leans forward, and tries to suck my cum from the succubus's sweet cunt.

It's going to be a long night, I realize, but I don't think I'm going to mind. At least the rain has lightened to barely a drizzle.

I just hope AnnaBelle is able to get some rest before we storm the home of Varun, the Pillar of Water, tomorrow.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Big thanks to Garbonzo607 for the awesome edits, ideas, and advice. Without his help, this story would have been a LOT more lackluster and confusing.