All Comments on 'The Sultanah Ch. 13'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What loyal fans?

No one and I mean No one is reading this.

Rcz2000Rcz2000over 8 years ago
..... Please ignore the "stupids"

I have been reading your story from the start and enjoyed most of it. This was one of the better chapters and I look forward The next one.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ya know you're good when...

...assholes do nothing but what they're good at, spew shit. Ignore the haters. Personally, I think you should spend a bit more time on proofing, but hey you're the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm.

Having thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, I have come to a conclusion....I am a big boy. I can handle a few editing errors. Truth be told, I was too engrossed in the story to notice any. Excellent!. Please don't let a few small minded morons deter you from more writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another 5 star chapter

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bullshit Anonymous

Great Story again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

This story is so good!

I wish Kardes hadn't died. Would have loved to read a threesome of Varis, Nislani and Kardes.

I read that you've written this story in 14 chapters but this world and the characters are too good. Don't end the story. Continue it or write spin-offs or something. You could write about Varis and Nislani raising their heirs while falling in love with each other. Really liked their chapter and the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are amazing

This story is great. I do not know if you should keep going past chap 14 but I certainly would agree that I hope you do not stop writing stories. You have shown great range from being able to write short hot bits to this epic storyline with a fleshed out world.

Signed

Always looking forward to your updates

Psycho08Psycho08over 8 years ago
Interesting

Good chapter, I'm sad that you killed Kardes and Arkadas. I would have loved for a big orgy at the end with Nislani, Kardes and Arkadas all getting pregnant by Varis. But seeing as you've already written it I will have to put up with your decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Missing It

Is there a chapter 14 coming because I am really missing this story, and if it's finished let us know. Thanks.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 7 years ago
Problematic in two critical ways...

I had to stop reading this chapter at several points and for two different reasons.

First, the logistics of the tragedy are bafflingly poorly laid out. Varis should have been almost certain that an attack was either coming or at least extremely likely. Being that unprepared is realistically very unlikely and infuriating to read. Furthermore, a freaking army marching through the city towards the palace in broad daylight (which would never be so poorly defended even in normal circumstances) would have been intercepted or at least be closely followed by friendly troops. If this story really needed a Game of Thrones style shake-up, there were ways to have it happen logically and reasonably.

Having said that, I also have a strong opposition towards major violence and/or deeply upsetting events in erotic fiction...at least if they are unusual to the story as a whole. Up to this point the titillating scenes have been fantastic, but from this point on I'll just be too upset about the direction things have gone to get anything out of them. Perhaps it is a difficult challenge to be unable to use certain themes and events in a serious story. However, I am convinced that there are few enough people that enjoy the mixing sex and violence that doing so is an error.

DorinGryDorinGryover 6 years ago
Officially Pissed

THAT BASTARD KILLED KARDES ! So don't get me wrong I did like this chapter but I think because I felt like Varis I wanted her to get her revenge. She went so far with that girl just to prove a point I hope the next chapter doesn't go how I think it will. Varis you better not quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

As usual very well written and logical. I can't say I enjoyed this chapter because of the completely dispicable element of rape which is heinous in any context but a good story is not all sunshine and daisies. Varis's reactions and emotions were very realistic. Life is very capable of being out the worst in people. Progression of the storyline is sound and keeps the reader on edge. Consistently skillfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Well, bummer about the GOT turn here, but the D/s sex was really intense. Looking forward to how the loose ends of your story get cleaned up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If Hain and his followers had all brought their armor inside of the city prior to the meeting, the Sultanah's overplaying her hand probably did not make a difference. Hain was going to try to seize power anyway. The Sultanah's reaction - to make Kosla pay with her body - can be understood as brought about by her self-hatred for having been a cause of her sister's and Arkadas' deaths. That Kosla embraces the sex is the surprise. How will it all end? Fortunately, Cin is still around to guide the Sultanah.

Blue eyes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

main character continues to be a wretched monster.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES