The Sultanah Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I could hardly understand what was going on. My thrusts grew slower, a bit more pensive. Was...was Kozla enjoying this? I felt a pinching feeling in my stomach and my head hurt more than it had since I'd stood up from the bed. If she was enjoying this...then what was the point? I felt my hatred grow even more intense and I didn't know what to do with it, I started to shove my cock harder and harder into Kozla, trying to make her feel the contempt I had for her and her entire family. And as I did so, I heard her shudder a bit, but I also felt her cunny get wetter and heard a sonorous moan escape from her lips.

"Oh fuck, I am betraying myself," I heard Kozla whisper, embarrassed under her breath.

My new burst of rage rapidly dissipated and a wide smile spread across my face. I realized now what was happening. It was not so much that Kozla was enjoying what was happening, in her heart she wanted me to stop. But it was also true that she had begun, despite herself, to feel physical pleasure at my touch. After all, she had kept herself 'pure,' she didn't know what she liked or wanted. Her mind and her spirit were rebelling against me, but her body was a traitor. Just as her father had betrayed me, her cunny and her tight asshole were betraying her. And that gave me more pleasure than I could possibly stand. I thrust into her again, watching the rebellion unfold.

In a few minutes, I could feel myself growing close. The tension was growing inside of me and my muscles were tightening up. I was panting and I could feel sweat standing out on my skin. But I could also sense something else. I was essentially crazed at that moment. My grief, my shame, and my rage had taken me over entirely. They were pushing me on to this and I was simply along for the delicious ride. But I knew that once I came, the spell would somehow be broken. I would not be able to keep doing this after I had finished. I would be released. But I wasn't done yet. There was more I needed to do. As a result, I stopped thrusting. The tension lessened slightly and I felt the orgasm begin to subside.

More importantly, I felt Kozla react to my sudden stop. I heard her whimper slightly and her legs shuddered, moving my cock inside of her body. I knew that if I did not stop now, she was going to push me over the edge despite myself. I moved my hands back down to Kozla's hips and slowly pulled my cock out of her ass. Her body was so tight, just the sensation of moving out of her was unbelievable. I noticed that Kozla let out a soft moan as I moved out as well. Now, as the tip of my cock slipped out of her body, I looked down and saw her cunny below her red, stretched asshole and saw that it was dripping wet.

Kozla stayed on the ground with her ass up in the air. She was not moving. I slowly stood up behind her, my hard cock glistening with spit and her wetness towering over her. My shins were no longer keeping her knees in place, but still she did not move. I walked up in front of her, but she kept her head down. I could see her panting heavily. But I could not see her face. Now that my cock was no longer inside of her and the pleasure had ceased, the anger was rising up in me again. I knew what I wanted.

"Just what the fuck did you think you were doing?" I asked her sharply. Her shoulders hunched but she did not look up. I was glad. I reached down quickly, grabbed a large handful of her soft, smooth hair, and then wrenched it around in my hand. Kozla let out a loud screech and rose up quickly onto her knees.

"Ouch, oh fuck Sultanah," she moaned, her breasts jiggling lewdly as she nearly rose to her feet, "I was not doing anything. I was letting you do whatever you wanted!" She winced in pain when I twisted her hair. I felt that old, powerful feeling surge through me.

"Look at my cock!" I said loudly. Kozla's mouth dropped open but her innocent eyes remained fixed on my face. I yanked once harshly on her hair, "my cock!" I said. She screamed again and her eyes dropped to my throbbing member.

"What about it?" She asked desperately, squirming. She squirmed so much that she fell backwards onto the floor, I gave her a little slack so she fell onto her ass with her legs spread. I looked down at her wet pink cunny and could see from where I was standing that her little clit was hard and slick with juices.

"It is covered in spit and ass!" I said.

"You put it there!" Kozla said, "I am sorry I did it," she added quickly, realizing that fighting me had already gotten her into a lot of trouble, "I am sorry just me go!"

"No," I responded and without saying more I started to walk towards my bed. I kept my hands tangled in Kozla's hair and she let out a scream of pain. She started to move after me. I did not give her time to rise to her feet and she skittered along on her knees. After a moment, I came to my bed and sat down quickly, facing out. I spread my legs and quickly pulled Kozla in between them on her knees. She made a yelping sound as she fell into me. Her elbow bumped into my thigh and her breasts crashed warm and soft into my cock. I groaned, but I kept my hand in Kozla's hair, keeping her in place. She was looking up at me with her big, innocent eyes. I let her sit there for several seconds.

"Well?" I asked after a time. Kozla looked at me more confused than before.

"Well what...Sultanah. My lady," she quickly added, sounding more respectful now, not just pretending to be. I nodded.

"Clean my cock, what were we just talking about?" I asked exasperated. Kozla froze for a moment and then began to look around the room. I let her go for a while, but I kept a tight hold on her hair. "What are you searching for?" I asked.

"A towel or something..." she said. I snorted and shook my head.

"With your mouth and your tongue you idiot," I said sharply. Kozla's eyes grew wide and she shook her head. She put her hands up and tried to move back, but I reined her in easily by her hair.

"Please Sultanah, I don't want to..." she said, tears forming in her eyes.

"Your cunny says different," I said, using my free hand to point down to her wet cunny. She looked down and blushed deeply (where her face was not already red from my blows). I think that perhaps she did not believe that I could tell. That I thought that her body hated it as much as her mind. She was surprised and ashamed that I had found her out. With less vehemence now, she simply shook her head no.

"I...please don't make me. It is dirty," she said.

"That is the problem, it needs to be cleaned. Now do it!" I said. Without waiting for a response I pulled her in towards me quickly. She let out a yelp and in a moment, I felt her face pressing against my cock. Her chin was resting on my balls and her lips and nose were against the shaft. I could feel her breathing against it and she was struggling slightly. We stayed that way for several seconds.

"I won't do it!" she said finally, moving her head side to side. I tightened my grip on her hair and she squealed with pain. I loosed the grip again.

"You are going to do it or I am going to pull all the hairs out of your head in one giant fist," I said, "You will lick and suck my cock until it is clean. I have already fucked your ass, you are already a whore. This is the end of the line for you. You aren't going to be a princess or a queen now. That is for me. Your body already wants it, just get your mind right."

Still for a few more seconds, she simply sat with her face pressed against my throbbing cock, sensing her ass on it. I saw her head droop slightly. Then I felt it. I hot, wetness against the base of my cock, probing against the vein running along the underside. A tongue. Kozla was licking, furtively, my cock. I moaned and threw my head back. But I kept her hair tightly in my hand.

"Good girl," I said soothingly, "I want you to get all of it." I felt Kozla's mouth open wider and I felt her hot, soft tongue roll out between her lips. I heard her whimper a bit, but I felt her tongue spread out along the base of my cock. It felt warm and wet and the taste buds gave a delectable roughness. I knew she was tasting the flavor of my cock, my spit, and her ass mixed together on it.

For a few moments, she just held it there, coming to terms with what she was doing. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. I gave her just the gentlest tug on her hair and that knocked her out of her complacency. I felt her tongue begin to move wetly around my cock. She slipped it up and down the shaft, tasting every bit of me. I felt her tongue go up to the tip of my cock and then slide back down it, wrapping up on the sides. She dropped all the way down and ran her tongue over my balls, licking her own juices and sinking into me. I moaned loudly and I could hear her panting.

After a couple of minutes she had licked the entire bottom half of my cock clean. My skin was tingling all over and I felt my muscles contracting. I knew that the taste of our bodies was in Kozla's mouth and I was somewhat jealous. Maybe more so because Kozla seemed to be enjoying it. She was humming slightly as she worked.

More importantly, and without prompting, Kozla wrapped her hands around the base of my cock, pulling it down so that it pointed straight out away from my body. Kozla rose up highly on her knees and then bent over me. I felt the tip of my cock push into Kozla's neck as she got into position. I saw her mouth open and saw her long, pink tongue slip from her mouth. I gasped as it landed on the top of my cock. I felt her tongue moving around quickly in a soft, un-tensed mass. She moved more quickly now and her tongue took in more and more of me. She moaned somewhat louder as she worked. I could see her legs squeezing together despite herself, teasing her own cunny.

Finally, she had cleaned my entire cock and sucked down our combined juices. But she kept her tongue on me, I knew she didn't want to stop, at least her body didn't.

"Put the tip in your mouth, it needs to be extra clean," I demanded. Kozla moved her head back and dropped down slightly on her knees. She kept my cock held gingerly in her hand and it was still pulled down, pointing towards her face. Her eyes were opened now and she was looking up at me. I could see a strange mixture of hatred and desire there. I knew that the hatred was turned in towards herself and I knew that I was giving it to her, this self-loathing. It was working out as I had planned.

Kozla's body had, by this time, clearly mastered her mind and she was enslaved by her desires. Despite the fact that I could tell she did not want to, she could no longer resist the need to act. Perhaps she'd convinced herself that I would hurt her worse if she stopped. She was probably right if she did. But it didn't come to that. Instead, she carefully opened her mouth and moved her head forward.

I felt her tongue touch against the sensitive, bulging tip of my cock and I moaned loudly. I felt a shiver run through my body. Kozla did not hesitate. Keeping her tongue soft and lip she slowly slid it along the underside of my cock. Her lips parted more and I watched as the tip moved in passed her teeth and into her mouth. Her lips now closed around me and her tongue sprang into action. No longer content to languidly massage the bottom of my cock, it quickly began to swirl around the entire tip. I felt her tongue probe at my foreskin and slip around the top of my cock. She sucked in gently, creating a vacuum and swirling her tongue more intensely.

"You're a natural cocksucker, I found your true calling," I groaned, thrusting my hips up. Kozla's eyes dropped for a moment, but she didn't stop acting. In fact, her motions became more rapid and the humming noise in her throat became louder. I saw that her legs were squeezing together more and more tightly. Her body was trembling again, but no longer with fear. I decided to fuck with her a little more.

I reached my free hand down along Kozla's body, letting it snake down from her throat, over her chest, and down onto her breast. Her body became somewhat rigid but she did not even try to move. In fact, she breathed in deeply, rising her breast up to find my palm. I moved my hand down along her flesh, cupping her breast in my hand and feeling her nipple against my palm. She groaned around my cock and I squeezed a little harder.

"Do you want to play with that clit," I asked her in a soft voice. Her eyes, which had gazed down to look at my hand on her breast, instantly shot up and looked at my eyes. They looking at me pleadingly, begging me not to go further, "Do you want to flick that little clit? I see you squeezing your legs, I know that you are wet." I said. I saw tears form in Kozla's eyes and coming dripping down over her cheeks. She was still sucking wildly on my cock, but I could see her inner turmoil. Finally, her eyes registered deep, unknowable shame and she nodded twice, just small movements of her head. She wanted it. "Go ahead, do it," I ordered.

From her crouching position, Kozla's legs spread slightly. The smell of her cunny, barely noticeable before, suddenly filled my nostrils. It was a surprisingly powerful smell, musky and salty. I watched one of her hands tentatively glide over her thigh and then come to rest in the wet spot between her legs. I heard her gasp and her tongue moved more quickly over my cock as her fingers found her clit.

"You know what you're doing," I said, "You might be pure, but you aren't exactly untouched. You're daddy's little slut." I spat. Kozla nodded and kept her eyes on me. Her tongue continued to probe into my foreskin and her mouth sucked on my skin. The whole while her fingers began to flitter across her wet cunny. My body tensed against me as the pads of her fingers found her clit. I could see her hand moving rapidly, toying with her cunny lips and making her fingers slick. Her eyes remained on me and I could see deep shame in them. Tears were flowing more freely now than ever before. She did not like that she was enjoying this or that she needed, absolutely needed, to give herself relief. But she did and she knew it.

We stayed like this for some time. I sat on the bed with my legs spread, my cock sticking up high and hard between them. I still had my hand wrapped tightly in Kozla's hair, but it was really no longer necessary. I didn't have to yank on it anymore, Kozla simply did what I willed. Part of her wanted it anyway. I could tell by the way she moved.

Kozla mostly kept the tip of my cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. But occasionally, she moved it out of her mouth, and drug her tongue along the length of my shaft, sometimes even finding my balls, sucking them into her mouth and moaning shamefully while she tasted them. She kept her hand between her legs and I could see her circling her fingertips over her wet clit and occasionally diving her fingers inside of her wet slit. She kept her eyes on me while she worked and I could see that inside she was begging me to tell her to stop, but she couldn't ask. Her body was pulling her along.

Kozla's actions felt wonderful, but it was abundantly clear that she had never sucked a cock before. She had no idea what she was doing. I needed more. She moved her lips back to the tip of my cock, swirling her tongue around it. I decided to show her what she needed. Without warning, I took the hand on the back of Kozla's head and rapidly shoved it forward, in towards my lap. Kozla let out a surprised yelp and stumbled forward. My cock pressed firmly into her mouth. Luckily for me, her teeth gave way quickly as she opened her mouth to yell.

In an instant, Kozla's body was shuddering and tensing as she gagged around my cock. It had slipped all the way into her, buried deep into her throat. Her eyes were still open and they bulged pleadingly as her throat contracted around my cock. I moaned at the sensation and then once again grabbed into Kozla's hair, pulling her back off of my cock. Kozla was panting deeply and spit was dripping from her chin. Her eyes were red and she looked up at me confused. I did not give her time to get her bearings. I quickly pushed her head back down into my lap, my cock pressing through her lips, across her tongue, and then down into the depths of her tight throat. Again she gagged and her throat squeezed my cock, milking it.

Again I pulled her away from me and I could feel her body trembling. My cock popped out of her mouth and she sat panting again. I held her out for a while and I saw her eyes looking at my cock. I could see her self-hatred then, I could her twisting her body and trying not to react. But she was still furiously playing with her clit. Eventually, her humiliated eyes glanced up at me once again. In a small voice, sounding somewhat watery and hoarse she said, "More."

I didn't need to be told twice. I was absolutely reveling in the power I had over her now. What would Duke Hain think about this if he saw his daughter now? Begging for more? Even the thought of that made my body ache and my fingers quickly sunk into Kozla's hair once again. I began to shove her down, but she was too quick for me. In a moment, my cock was once again buried in her throat and she was gagging and shaking against me. She was doing all the work now, shoving her cock deep into her throat, holding it, then letting it slide out before going again. Soon my cock was bouncing in an out of her throat rapidly and she was no longer even gagging, she was simply letting my cock pound into her, bruising her throat. But the whole time she was moaning and writhing against me, her fingers pleasuring herself without the slightest slackening in pace.

Kozla was essentially in a frenzy now, her motions so rapid and reckless that I could tell she was hardly in control of herself. I enjoyed that sensation but, at the same time, I recognized that she was becoming too successful. Once again, I feel the tension rising inside of me, I felt my joints locking, and I felt my lungs tightening. As my cock slid in and out of Kozla's welcoming throat, I knew that I was about to experience an orgasm. And, once again, something pulled me up short. This was not done yet. Once again without warning, I grabbed Kozla's hair and pulled her back. She yelped as my cock slipped out of her lips and she looked up at me shocked. She was panting desperately and she seemed a bit unfocused, like she'd been in a trace. I caught my breath for a second and then smiled down at her.

"You like having that cock down your throat, don't you my little whore?" I asked, looking down now at Kozla. She was panting, her eyes were red, and there were thick ropes of spit connecting her lips to my red cock. She was staring at my cock intently. She heard what I asked and I could tell she did not want to answer. But she also knew there would be a punishment if she didn't. She sighed.

"Yes, Sultanah Varis...I...I love to have your hard cock in my throat," Kozla admitted, her breath hitching as she spoke.

"But not as much as you liked it buried in your nasty little asshole?" I asked. There was a long pause now. Kozla kept her eyes open, kept them on me, but looked sort of black.

"No..." she admitted again, "I miss having your cock in my asshole. I want it again, I need you to fuck me in my nasty asshole." She was repeating back the same sort of words I was using. She was acknowledging my complete control over her. Saying what she knew I wanted her hear. The feeling of power I had before swelled in me again. I decided to give her a hard time about her word choice. Without even thinking, a plan came to me and I ran with it.

"What are you Kozla? Are you your Daddy's girl? Are you a princess? Do you belong in the same conversations as kings and princes?" I asked now. There was no question about I wanted to hear.

"No. I am a whore Sultanah, your whore," she admitted now. She looked ashamed but I saw her cheeks go red as she spoke and her eyes glistened. Her nipples grew harder and her body leaned into mine. She liked that she was admitting it. It turned her on further, even if the shame in her eyes grew deeper.