The Sultanah Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you good for?" I asked sharply. Kozla did not know exactly what she as supposed to say, but she guessed well enough.

"I am a whore, I am good for whatever you want and nothing more. I will suck your cock or take it in my ass...or whatever you want. It is my pleasure to give you pleasure," she said.

"Prove it," I said and then added, "You speak like a whore. You have a dirty mouth, don't you? I need to clean it out. My whores are classy," Kozla opened her mouth wider, indicating she was willing to allow me to do whatever I wanted. My sense of power surged higher than ever before. I once again pulled her down by her hair, more slowly this time. She let me move her. Soon, the tip of my cock, still glistening with saliva, moved between her wet lips. Once the tip was inside, I let go of Kozla's hair. I was going to make her prove her submission to me by not holding her in place. Kozla's tongue began to explore my foreskin again.

"Careful with that," I said, "You could make a mess. And I don't want any mess, understand? I am cleaning your mouth," I spoke sharply and Kozla nodded obediently, my cock bouncing up and down with her head as she moved. I think she knew what was coming next because her lips tightened more closely around the tip of my cock and her tongue moved to the back of her mouth. Her fingers continued to play with her clitoris, unabated.

It took me a moment. I don't know if it was the state of my body or some subconscious hesitation on my part, but I did not start immediately. I looked down at Kozla, her pretty face smeared with saliva, reddened by my hands, and masked in shame but suffused with an aura of desire. I could not ever remember seeing anyone more beautiful than Kozla in that moment. And that allowed me to feel free.

I had not realized my need to piss until that moment. But, as soon as I was focused on it, the need became overwhelming. I shivered a tingling, warming filling covered me and I felt a drop in tension. I could feel the hot, salty liquid pouring out of my body in a rapid jet. I wanted to close my eyes, but I simply moaned and looked down at Kozla. Her face contorted slightly in a look of disgust, but her lips stayed closely wrapped around my cock. She didn't pull away. If anything, she adjusted so that she could better contain it. She moaned in her throat and kept fingering herself as her cheeks bugled with piss. I felt totally relaxed as my bladder emptied into Kozla's mouth. My cock felt like hardened steel as my excitement grew. What could possibly be more degrading to Kozla and her father than this? I could think of only one way to heighten this experience.

After a few seconds of spraying my hot piss into Kozla's welcoming mouth, I suddenly clamped down on my bladder. The flow of piss into Kozla's body was shut off. I saw her swallow down the piss that was already in her mouth and she looked up at me, expectantly. I smiled. I pulled my cock back slightly out of Kozla's mouth, just leaving the tip against her lips.

"Do you like that Kozla? Is it your favorite?" I asked harshly. Kozla's head was nodding even before I had finished speaking.

"Yes, it is delicious Sultanah, please give me more," Kozla begged as my cock rubbed against her face, and some piss dripped out over her lips and landed on her breasts. I had gotten her not only to drink my piss, but to beg for it. I felt ecstatic.

I quickly shoved my cock back into her mouth. I had barely gotten it back in before I began pissing again. Kozla moaned as more hot liquid poured into her mouth. She didn't bother storing it in her cheeks now, she just let it roll down her throat after splashing across her tongue. I wished that I had more to give, but after only a few more seconds, I felt my bladder empty. I sighed and pulled my cock from her mouth.

Even as she finished swallowing it down, I could hear a sound in Kozla's throat. At first it was just a gurgling sound as the hot piss dripped down into her stomach. But as she miraculously swallowed the last drop, I could hear her saying something. Whispering something to herself. It sounded like she was arguing with herself or something, two sides to the conversation. Then she suddenly stopped, as if something had been resolved. She looked up at me now, staring directly into my eyes. The shame and the humiliation that had been written across them before had somehow left her and I found myself slightly disturbed by that fact. What did it mean? But then I noticed that he fingers were still fumbling with her cunny, in fact two were buried deep inside of her body. She had not resolved to resist me. Instead, it rapidly became clear that she had moved through the shame and the self-hatred, and let it swallow her entirely. She had come out the other side and simply accepted it.

"I need your cock and your seed inside of me. Fuck a bastard into me, Sultanah," she whispered, but her eyes were like iron. There was no turning back now. I had broken her entirely. She could have chosen to go any way from there as I cast her into the abyss. It looked like she had decided to embrace my actions and allowed herself to be remade into the whore I'd demanded. I could hardly deny her now. I only wished her father had been here to hear her and to see what would happen next.

My thoughts regarding control or revenge were still with me at that time, but they had definitely been relegated to the background. I had been toying with Kozla, but the result was that I had been teasing myself as well. Watching Kozla not only drink, but savor my piss and then beg me to fuck her had put me beyond all reason. I no longer cared about anything else but having some relief from my burning desire.

I took Kozla's hair now tightly in my hand and I tossed it roughly forward, away from my body. Kozla yelped and lost her balance on her knees. She fell backwards with a slap onto the hard floor and let out a long sigh. I didn't give her time to recover. I quickly slid off of the bed and dropped down onto my knees on the floor. Kozla already had her legs spread wide and her fingers were still on her clit. I could smell her arousal more clearly than before and it drove me mad, pushing me further.

I positioned myself quickly, not even really sure how I was doing it. Soon my hands were on either side of Kozla's head, my hips were pressed up against hers and my breasts were lying heavily on top of hers, our nipples rubbing together. My cock was against Kozla's wet thigh and I moved my hips easily and it slipped against her cunny lips. Kozla gasped and thrust her hips forward into me. She was so unbelievably wet that this was all it took. In a moment, my cock slipped easily into Kozla's wet pussy. She shuddered as I pushed further, letting my cock slip all the way to the hilt inside of her, my balls pressing against her stretched asshole. Despite her wetness, she felt very tight on my throbbing cock and her body sucked me in.

"Choke me Sultanah," she begged, "put your hands around my throat!" Perhaps earlier, I would have objected to her giving me any kind of an order, even one like this. But I was as taken away with the events as she was. I moved my hands off of the cold floor and quickly found Kozla's neck. My thumbs went across her throat while my fingers laced around the back of her neck. I squeezed slightly as I began to rock my hips in and out of Kozla's body.

"Tighter!" she croaked and I squeezed more, "Tighter!" she begged again, barely able to get it out. Now I was squeezing tightly, completely shutting off Kozla's air. I felt her nipples growing harder against my breasts and I could feel her writhing underneath of me. Her face began to grow red and her mouth opened and closed a few times. I was almost worried about her, I had no intention of doing any permanent physical harm to her (I had not realized that limit until that very moment). But I was surprised that as I choked and thrust her something happened. Her body shook violently and I could feel her cunny contracting tightly around my cock. Her mouth was opened wide in a soundless scream and I knew that she was cumming.

I don't know what I would have done then if I too was not on the very edge. It had only been a few seconds, but I knew that Kozla needed to breathe. I was just about to release her throat when I shoved my cock into her deeply one last time. I had not really expected it, I had been focused on Kozla, but that thrust sent me over the edge. My hands dropped instantly from Kozla's throat and I heard her breath in desperately, and then I didn't notice anything else.

For just a brief moment, the entire world melted away. I did not remember Kardes. I did not remember Arkadas. I certainly didn't think of Agiz or Got. I felt no shame about their deaths nor even any guilt. I did not think of Duke Hain's betrayal or the slaughter of his followers that was likely happening in the street that moment. I did not even think of Kozla, here underneath of me as big, thick gobs of my sticky seed shot from my cock and filled her desperate cunny. I felt nothing except a warm, all-encompassing pleasure that coated my entire body and blocked out everything bad in my life. It felt like it lasted forever, but I still regretted it when it passed.

Eventually, I was able to understand where I was and what had happened. I was lying against Kozla's body, my head on the hard surface of the ground beside her head. We were both panting. My cock had softened and slipped from Kozla's body and I could feel my seed pouring out of her as I overflowed her. When I felt able, I pushed myself away from her, rising to my knees. Kozla stayed on her back and she was looking at me. Her nipples were still hard on her chest as her breasts spread out across her body. Her face looked a bit puffy and ill-used, but she was smiling. Her eyes still looked changed, she had the same manic, broken appearance. She remained mine.

"Thank you Sultanah. You have honored me," she said humbly. I didn't know what to say. As I had suspected, something about finishing changed how I felt. All of the anger and the hatred I had felt about myself felt extinguished now. I felt completely wrung out. I had shot it all into Kozla. And she loved me for it.

But rather than feeling relieved or content, I simply felt empty. Horribly, horrible empty. Like I had put everything inside of her, everything good and everything bad. I felt nothing personal of human. Maybe it would have been better if I hadn't broken her, if she was still defiant and humiliated. I didn't know. I thought about Arkadas now. And Kardes. I thought about this "revenge" I had given them. Neither one of them would have wanted it. I didn't know what it meant. I had lashed out in my rage...so horribly. Now I didn't even know if I felt shame about it. I didn't know if I could feel shame. And I didn't know what I felt about my friends and lovers anymore. It was like...I had taken something from myself when I stole Kozla's innocence. I lacked the capacity to really feel for Arkadas. For Kardes. I guess that was what I had really wanted, so that I could go one. So I could be Sultanah without self-doubt. But it seemed like such an uneven trade off. I had lost something vital. I felt black inside and didn't know what that meant.

"Yes..." was all I could manage to say to Kolza. She was transformed entirely as well. Did she even have the capacity to regret it anymore?

"I apologize for my family's betrayal. For my betrayal," she said now and I could tell that she was being sincere. It made me uncomfortable. I had not expected this. I didn't know if I wanted it, "I would do anything to apologize for my transgression. To make myself, if not my family, square for our treason. I want to serve you," as she spoke the last word, her hand rose up to my thigh, stroking it slightly. I recoiled a bit, and she looked hurt. I didn't even know how to handle that. Nonetheless, I quickly thought of a way to get rid of her for now without doing her any further harm

"Guard!" I called. In an instant the door opened. A guard walked in and saw me naked next to Kozla but, if he was surprised, he made no mention. He simply looked at me obediently.

"Yes Sultanah," he said sharply.

"Take Kozla Hain to the Temple. Leave a message with Cin to take her down to the harem when she is able," I said and I saw Kozla eyes grow wide and bright, "Cin is to tell Tutuklu that Kozla will now enter my service. Let her know that she...likes to be on the bottom of the totem pole."

"Thank you Sultanah!" Kozla gushed now, "I cannot think of a greater honor. I cannot wait for the next time you visit the harem, I shall do you all the honors you deserve..."

"Thank you Kozla," I said, cutting her off. She nodded at me a few more times as she rapidly put her clothes on. At least she took the hint now, that I needed her gone even if I wasn't discarding her. She thanked me several more times before she went to the guard and then walked out with him. She spared one last glance at me before the door closed behind her.

Now I was alone. I didn't know what I felt and I was suddenly exhausted. I sighed deeply and sat down on my bed. Afraid of what I would think about if I allowed my mind to wander, I rolled over into the bed, pulled the covers all the way over me, and went to sleep.

End Chapter 13

*****

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. Especially on a massive project like this, it took a year to write and could take longer to edit. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN