The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demon nodded and then kissed her mistress's cheek. The woman turned to naked little Nilrem, biting her lip seductively as a hungry, naughty look came over her face. She raised her hand, and suddenly a small ball of fire was in her palm.

"Burn," she whispered, and a gout of flame like a dragon's vomit flew from her hand, enveloping the naked boy and turning the hollow into an oven.

Nilrem screamed, feeling the heat roast his skin and cook his organs, but as the flames died away he looked at his flailing arms and saw that they were still wholly unburned. He cupped in genitals and saw that they hadn't been burned away either. They were hot, but they were still there.

"Freeze," the woman said, and suddenly a arctic blast of freezing wind filled the room, whipping around his body and solidifying his blood. He could feel his penis and pebbles almost recede into his body as he shivered to death, but then the cold was suddenly gone. He warmed back up, his skin still peachy fresh and not cracked by frostbite, and although his cock was littler shorter than before, it was still there.

"What . . . why . . .-"

"Dispelling magic," the sorceress said with awe, her face wide with wonderment.

"Miss Sorceress, please," Nilrem begged, cupping his small package and shivering in fear. "Please stop playing tricks on me. I . . . I'm scared."

She laughed loudly and merrily, causing her perfect breasts to bounce slightly. "Those weren't tricks, cutie. That flame spell was powerful enough to reduce an armored knight to a pile of red-hot liquid steel, and that freezing spell should have caused you to crack like an ice-cube."

"You . . . you tried to kill me?"

She laughed again, and she had to hug her breasts to stop them from bouncing so much. "No . . . haha . . . no, no, no. Baby, I could feel your dispelling magic before you even crawled in here. I knew you'd be fine." She lied.

"Dis-dispelling magic? I'm sorry Miss, but . . . I'm not gifted that way. I'm just a normal kid. No one in my village has magic."

She wagged her long finger at him. "No one has magic in your village because you are there, cutie. I bet most wizards couldn't even get their dicks hard within a mile of you."

"What . . . but . . . I don't-"

"And my little sex-kitten here says her tail caught fire the moment you touched her, right. I bet the same thing happens when you touch a fairy or a spook, right?"

Nilrem nodded his head. This was the first time someone understood his predicament. This was the first time someone gave a reason for the way he was.

"Listen, boy. There are many kinds of magic in this world. White magic, black magic, sex magic (my personal favorite), demon magic, divine magic . . . but the rarest of all is something called dispelling magic, or anti-magic. That kind of magic can really only do one thing, and that is nullify all other forms of magic. Dispels are usually very rare, and very weak, but it seems in that your cute little butt was born with so much of it you can cancel out my most powerful destruction spells."

Nilrem absently massaged his genitals as he considered this. "So . . . so if I touched a fairy for too long . . . like . . . sex . . . would it kill her?"

The woman looked a little sad for him. "Yes. Probably. Your semen would be especially deadly to anything magical. Your sexual energy is probably where your magic is most concentrated."

Nilrem's selfish, horny little dreams of catching a fairy of his very own were all dashed. Tears came to his eyes when he realized that he would never fuck a fairy pussy, or likely any pussy at all that didn't belong to a paid prostitute.

The woman sensed his sadness and she leaned forward, almost crawling toward him like a hungry slut. "Don't cry sweetie. Your power is a gift."

"No it isn't," he cried. "It's going to make me a virgin forever."

She almost giggled. "Actually, I think you're about to get the best fucking of your life, little stud."

Nilrem looked at her and his cock was instantly hard again. She was staring him down like a cum-hungry cougar, her eyes heavy and heated, her lips slightly parted as she huffed. Her large breasts heaved slowly, like the bellows of a sexual furnace. The heat coming from her body was intense, and the fact that he could feel it meant that it was natural, not magical.

"I need your help," she said gravely.

He just stared into her deep, green eyes.

"I'm being hunted. An evil, jealous sorceress has been stalking me for almost a month. Her magic is almost, ALMOST as powerful as mine, but I'm tired and weak. Sexual energy powers my magic, and because I've been on the run I haven't gotten a proper fucking in weeks. If I run into her again, she'll kill me."

Nilrem's heart pounded in his chest. He understood what she was going to ask of him, and that responsibility made him feel more manly than he had ever felt before. No one had ever trusted him or needed him for something like this

"Your power, it can tip the scale in my favor. Your touch would weaken her, sap her dry like a pond under a hot sun. Help me defeat her, and I promise . . . I . . . will . . . fuck . . . your . . . brains . . . out."

Nilrem's little penis was spurting cum before he even realized it. Little ropes of semen shot across the ground, and although he didn't notice her move, the sorceress leaned away so none of it could touch her. His knees shook and he whimpered erotically as the sudden impact of his orgasm quivered through him. He felt so good that he wasn't even embarrassed that he had just popped in front of this gorgeous goddess without so much as being touched.

"Yes," he gasped. "I'll help you."

"Good," she smiled, licking her lips slowly. "Now go wait outside. I've summoned a set of clothes for you to put on. You'll find them hanging from the branch of the nearest willow tree. I'll be out shortly, and we'll go someplace more accommodating. Say . . . your house?"

Nilrem nodded blankly, his cock already hardening again.

"Fantastic. So . . . what's your name stud?"

"Nilrem."

"Nice to meet you Nilrem. My name is Nadia Méchant, but you can call me anything you want when you fucking me later." She winked at him. "I answer to Mistress, Queen, Whore, Slut, Fuck-bag, Cock-cushion, and Cum-dump. I've been called it all. Now go crawl outside and get dressed."

Nilrem happily agreed and almost tripped over himself crawling out the hole, his little butt shaking happily as he went. This was the turning point of his whole life, he just knew, and this beautiful sorceress was going to make him a man.

Once the young man was gone Nadia grabbed Pussy-pocket by the back of her head and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. "Pussy, you amazing little bitch. You just found me the secret weapon I need to finally kill Vivienne."

The cheeky demon chuckled happily from her Mistress's electric kiss. "You're welcome my queen. But . . . won't Vivienne probably kill Neville, or Neal or whatever his name is, also?"

Nadia shrugged, palming her personal slut between her legs. "Well you saw that little boy-clit he had. It's no BIG loss if he does die."

The women laughed at Nadia's pun, and then they eagerly began to kiss each other again, working one last quick orgasm from the other before even bothering to get dressed. Neville, or Neal, or whatever his name was, could wait.

#####

"Holy shit! Is that Nilrem?"

"What's he doing with such beautiful women?"

"They must be whores."

"Impossible! The cat-girl maybe, but that woman is a GODDESS!"

"And where would he get the coin? His sister churns a lot of butter, but even she doesn't churn THAT much butter."

"I'd like her to churn MY butter."

The village people gossiped and prattled as the newly clothed Nilrem shyly lead Nadia and Pussy-pocket to his house. All eyes were on Nadia of course, who strutted through town in a sheer, almost totally transparent green dress decorated with opaque green floral designs strategically placed to cover her nipples, pussy, and most of her ass, although it was pretty obvious from her swaggering confidence that she would have been perfectly comfortable walking down the main street with nothing but a smile on. Pussy-Pocket was still as naked as a jaybird, but something about a naked spirit (however sexy and lithe) couldn't draw much attention away from the auburn haired enchantress.

As the unlikely party came to his front gate they were greeted by the sight of a young, perky butt wiggling up at them. Nilrem's sister Morgan was home from her day of work at the dairy farm, and she was busy tending to the garden. She had changed into a dirty little top that was so small it was practically a bikini, and her tiny shorts had already risen up her peachy buttocks, making a sort of frilly thong that molded to the swollen mound of her vagina. Her messy brown hair was tied back, and out of her peripheral vision she saw her brother.

"Nilrem. Glad you're home. What do you want for dinner? We can eat . . .," and then she saw Nadia, ". . . me."

A moment of intense, almost physical sexual tension rippled between Morgan and Nadia. The enchantress stuck the tip of her finger in her mouth and bit on it, trying to hold back a suggestive smile as she happily noted what a tasty little sex-snack Nilrem's sister was, while slender Morgan began to breath heavily and her nipples poked through the sweat-stained material of her dirty white top. The sorceress was over a head taller than Morgan, and her mammoth mammaries made Moragn's b-cups look almost prepubescent. Something about the way Nadia looked down at Morgan, simply the way she smiled at her, was already establishing a very firm sense of dominance. Her green eyes sparkled with authority, almost screaming "you are going to be MY bitch."

Nilrem felt extremely awkward so he broke the heated silence. "Um . . . Morgan, this is Nadia. She's going to be staying with us tonight, if that's alright with you. Nadia, this is my sister Morgan."

Nadia stepped up smiling, her breasts jiggling with a little extra jelly. "Nilrem didn't tell me he had such a lovely sister. You don't mind of course, having me . . . sleep, here tonight." Her hand landed on the side of Morgan's bare waist, slowly sliding up, and then down, pushing her tiny shorts down a little so that the top of her vaginal mound peeked out.

Morgan had a dark spot forming between her legs. "Na-na-na . . . of course."

At that moment the front door swung open and Howler stepped out of the house. He was looking a little more human than usual, but his grey, triangular ears were sill that of a wolf, his eyes were still golden yellow, he still had a grey furry tail, and his cock was still knotted. Howler was chugging the last drops of a mug of beer, totally naked and reeking of sexual musk. It was obvious he hadn't done anything today but fuck Morgan, sleep in, and maybe jerk off a little. When the werewolf saw Pussy-pocket his knotted cock twitched and a low growl hummed in his throat.

"Well, well," he smirked. "Who dragged in this slutty pussy-cat?"

Pussy-pocket's red eyes looked him in the face, but her gaze slowly slithered downward, to his broad shoulders, his bulging pectorals, his hairy chest, his defined abdominals, and finally to his big, thick, pulsing, knotted dick. A happy, dazed, coy smile crept onto her usually disinterested face.

"Hey puppy," she huffed, never taking her eyes of his penis. "Planning on burying that big bone anywhere special?"

"I . . . oh boy . . . I really should take a bath," Morgan was saying, blushing slightly when she realized how covered in dirt and glistening with sweat she was. Her tiny white top was so soaked that her pink nipples almost came through, making dark little rings.

"Wonderful. I'd love one," Nadia clapped. "Let's all go take a bath together."

#####

The water was so hot that it caused Nilrem to mewl a little. He was sitting on a stool in the house's bathroom, naked, as his sister poured a bucket of nearly scalding water over his head.

"Stop being such a baby. The hotter the better," Morgan said. She was naked as well, and her peachy skin gleamed with a sheen of soapy luster. Nilrem and his sister always bathed together (except when she had 'company') so there was nothing weird about that, but Morgan seemed much more distracted than usual. Nadia's presence in the house was clearly flustering her, and she was taking care to appear more feminine than she usually did, although the sorceress was still upstairs changing out of her transparent green robe.

Morgan scrubbed her brother's back for a while, and then paced about the steamy room as if looking for something, but her dazed expression was without direction. She was just waiting for Nadia. Nilrem couldn't help but notice that her hands kept prodding at her pussy which was so swollen that it looked like it had been stung by a dozen bees.

His horny sister wasn't the only thing frustrating Nilrem. At the other end of the bathroom, furthest from the stone tub, were Howler and Pussy-pocket. Dogs and cats did not bathe as humans did, but preferred to clean themselves with their tongues, which was what howler was doing to his new little kitten.

Pussy-pocket was on her hands and knees, her face resting on the stone floor, and her ass sticking way up. Howler's strong hands were holding on to her slender waist as he greedily licked her crotch with big, forceful swipes of his tongue, causing poor little Pussy to shiver with pleasure. She was biting her lip and almost crying from the overwhelming sensation of being cleaned so thoroughly.

"Stop squirming, you little slut," Howler growled, raising his hand smacking it against Pussy's right ass-cheek. She whimpered in erotic shock and started to squirm even more.

"You've been cleaning that spot for forever," Pussy-pocket whined.

"Can't be helped. Dirty little girls like you take a long time to clean." He stuck out his long tongue and gave her a huge lick, starting at the clitoral-fold at the top of her vagina, and ending with his tongue going all the way up the cleavage of her ass. Tears fell from the corners of her squinted eyes as she gasped in ravishment. She was squirming more than ever now.

The door to the bathroom opened and in stepped Nadia, her beautiful auburn hair tied into a long braid that hung down her left shoulder, and her voluptuous body barely covered by a small white towel. She walked into the steamy room and moaned softly as the warmth stimulated her flawless skin. She let the towel slip to the floor, and with it fell Morgan's jaw. Nilrem had seen her naked before, but that did nothing to prepare him for seeing her again. His penis got so hard that he could have sworn it almost reached five inches, which was still nothing compared to the thick ten-incher that Howler had. Nilrem shyly covered his penis with a washcloth.

"Mmmm, this feels so delicious," Nadia cooed, fondling her massive, rounded breasts. "Oh dear, I seem to have forgotten my favorite bathing oil. Morgan, be a dear and go fetch it for me. It should be right where I left my dress . . . in your bedroom . . . next to your dirty panties."

Morgan was so enraptured by the sight of Nadia that she didn't seem to hear the enchantress's request, but after a beat she snapped awake. "Ye-Yes! Be right back." She clumsily stumbled out of the room, her pussy so swollen that it actually made it hard for her to walk.

Nadia smiled smugly as the door closed behind Morgan's glimmering ass, and she strutted right past Nilrem as if he wasn't even there. She dipped one long leg into the scalding hot water and moaned with relish at the heat. Nadia liked it hot. She stepped into the large stone tub and slowly slid down, her long legs arching out the sides and her buoyant breasts rising above the surface.

Nilrem was distracted by the sounds of moaning and sucking from behind him. He looked around to see that Pussy-pocket and Howler had changed places. He was now sitting on his ass, leaning against the wall with his legs spread, and his ripped chest rising with deep breathes. Pussy-pocket was lying on the floor between his legs, with her face sticking right into his heavy ballsack, kissing and licking the underside of his penis and sucking on the salty, leathery skin of his scrotum. She was really getting into it, judging by the way she was moaning softly and wiggling her ass. Howler's strong hand cupped the back of her head and pushed her in a little deeper, smothering her with his balls. He looked right into Nilrem's eyes with a cocky smile, as if saying "what about you, faggot?"

He looked back to Nadia resting in the bath, enveloped by steam and gently fondling her plump melons. Now was the moment, Nilrem decided. No more pussy-footing around. Time to man up and stop being such a wimp. He got up from his stool and stood over Nadia's head, his four-inch peeper hovering directly above her face. Her green eyes widened at first, her puckered moth making a little circle, but then she smiled dismissively at him.

"Something you want, cutie?" she asked with a condescending tone, as if really saying 'get that little thing out of my face, kid.'

"Suck it," he said, his voice wavering only a little.

"Suck . . . what? That thing?" She looked surprised, as if just realizing his little four-inch crotch-bump was technically a penis, even if he was about five inches short from what her warped mind considered 'average.'

"That was the deal. I'm going to help you against this sorceress stalking you, and you're going to have sex with me. Well I want a down payment right now."

"I . . . well . . .," Nadia's green eyes darted around the steamy room. "But cutie, If you touch me I won't be able to use my magic. I'll be vulnerable. What if we get attacked right now?"

Nilrem suddenly felt encouraged. "What if we do, and I DON'T decide to help you? What if you get attacked tomorrow and I'm not with you? What if you get attacked a week from now, and I'm miles away? If you want me to stay, then you have to keep me interested. So . . . suck . . . my . . . cock."

Her face looked stunned, as if she had just been slapped, but her big puffy ring of a mouth quickly curved into a coy smile. She was actually a little impressed with the kid. He wasn't as much of a pathetic pushover pussy as she thought.

"Alright, stud. Alright." She leaned up from the bath, causing a flood of water to loudly pour from the deep cleavage of her breasts. "But no cumming in me. There's no telling how your semen would affect my magic."

Her hot, wet hand came up from the water and cupped his testicles, instantly making him quiver and his knees wobble. Her other hand came up and one of her long, slender fingers gently prodded at the puckered ring of his anus. Nilrem hadn't been expecting that. He had never even considered that ass-play could be part of a blowjob. It was when Nadia's mouth closed around his cock though that he really lost it, and Nilrem was transported to another world; a wet, hot, writhing world of lascivious, lethargic lust. As her serpentine tongue spiraled around his little shaft, and her talented lips suckered down on his pink cockhead his brain began to fry in his skull. He was no longer in the bathroom of his house. He was in heaven.

Nadia on the other hand was doing her best just to stay engaged. This was the worst, most boring blowjob she had ever given, and Nadia was a woman who usually LOVED sucking cock. She loved the struggle, the feeling of her throat being forcefully expanded, and her tonsils being slapped around like a punching bag. She loved the fear and rush of gagging and choking. She loved the salty taste of genital musk and thick cum. Nilrem's infantile baby-maker offered her none of that. She couldn't even suck him properly. His shaft was too short to rock back and forth on, so she just had to suck on it like a small, flavorless piece of candy.