The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia looked to the ground and saw the semen-soaked little slut that had once been Vivienne Vivelle Vermon, the vixen of Hell, and instantly understood what had happened. She waved her slender arms in the air and recited an enchantment, her auburn air blowing in a sudden wind, her body glowing with golden light, and she drew from the air a shinning, shimmering golden chain. She knelt down and wrapped the chain around Vivienne' neck like a leash, and then tied the other end around the base of Nilrem's penis. She recited one more incantation, and the chain started to burn white hot. Nilrem could feel it this time, his anti-magic was not dispelling it fast enough, and the hallway exploded with light.

#####

When Nilrem regained consciousness the next day he was laying in his bed, naked and sore, but something sweet tingled between his legs. The covers were bulging with a big bump, and when he looked under them he saw a cute, petite, flat-chested little girl with big purple eyes and silver hair sucking his cock and moaning happily.

She looked up at him, her big purple eyes blinking. "Good morning master," she smiled, licking his balls.

Nilrem gaped, completely unaware of what was happening, but his cock twitched and he shot a quick load across the girl's face, hitting her in the eye. She blushed, a tear forming in the corner of the eye he hit, but she smiled happily, sticking out her tongue and licking it all up.

#####

Morgan explained to Nilrem what had happened over breakfast. She served him pancakes while wearing nothing but an apron while petite Vivienne knelt under the table and continued her oral worshipping of her master's nub. Morgan told him that most of his anti-magic had been used up defeating Vivienne and reducing her to this current, submissive form. Nadia had used the opening to create a binding spell, one that leashed the succubus's soul to him, effectively making her his slave for the rest of his life. He could do whatever he wanted with her now, even lock her in his closet and only take her out to use like a dirty sex-toy, and she'd serve him happily. This solved both their problems. Nadia didn't have to worry about Vivienne coming after her, and Nilrem finally got a pussy that was as tight as his penis was small.

Nadia was gone though. She took off the night before after having one last celebratory orgy with Pussy-pocket, Howler, and Morgan. Nadia had never apologized for using Nilrem that way she had, not that Nilrem would have expected her to. But he wasn't angry, not anymore, not now that he had a little sexy fuck-fairy of his very own.

And as for Nadia? Well, it wasn't that long before her insatiable cunt got her into even more trouble.

(this was a commisioned story. Contact me for comments, critiques, inquires, and commissions of your own).