The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I . . . can I," his voice quivered with so much pleasure that he could barely speak. "Can I put it your pussy?"

Nadia groaned. "Whatever."

She crawled out of the tub, her curvaceous body causing a tidal wave of hot water to pour onto the stone floor and rush down the drain. She sat on the edge of the tub, her legs spread wide open by habit, normally needing to strain herself to accommodate a larger man's waist. Her pussy was a welcoming, vertical pink smile. She smiled weakly and did her best to seem aroused, but Nadia was not half the actress that she was the slut.

"C'mon stud," she said. "Come and get it."

Nilrem was almost crying as he strained his hips outward so his penis could reach her tight, dripping pussy, but the instant his thumb-sized cockhead piked against the hot folds of her vulva, something electric and shocking fizzled between them.

. . .fffffFFFFFFIIIIIiiizzzzzllleee . . .

Nadia's pussy opened to welcome him, but even after his four inches easily slipped in, the soft lips continued to widen. The wet walls of her love-canal stretched out, and her warm, pink flesh retreated. Nilrem was standing on his tippy-toes, holding on to her curvy hips, his face buried between her pillowing breasts, and although he was impaling himself so deeply into her cunt that his testicles were inside, her couldn't feel more than one side at once. He wiggled his cock back and forth but barely made an impact. He simply wasn't even half as thick enough as needed to fill her. It was like dropping a carrot down a well.

"What . . . what happened?" he asked.

She groaned. "I was afraid this was going to happen with you."

"Wha-what?" He kept humping her, pathetically grinding his little twig against the side of her honeycomb.

"Your dispelling-magic. It . . . well . . . it's undoing the magic I used to keep myself . . . tight."

He just looked up at her with big, sad, puppy eyes.

"Don't look at me like that," she blushed. "I've been fucking cocks as big as your arm since I was old enough to cast a decent elasticity spell. A war-band of orcs ran a train on me when I was 19-fucking-years-old, for fuck's-sake. I have literally been fucked by a dragon. Do you know how big a dragon's cock is? Any normal woman would be worn out by now."

"I . . . you're . . . you're so fucking loose." He kept humping her, even though he was basically just rubbing up against the side of her pussy.

She grit her teeth and snarled a little. "I'm not THAT loose! A decent nine-incher would still be able fuck me."

But little Nilrem didn't have a big nine-inch pussy-stretcher, all he had was his four-inch nub, and he was using it to hump her wet fuck-cave like he was trying to mine for gold. His little buttocks pumped with a furry, his toes skidding backwards along the wet floor. He breathed her in and was overwhelmed by her spicy, fragrant scent. His head fell into her breasts and was lost in her generous cleavage. He started to whimper as an incessant tingling started to tickle his penis.

He was drooling on her breasts. "I think . . . I think . . . oh, oh, mmm."

"Oh my goddess, are you cumming? Already?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow in surprise. She had barely felt a thing from him. She hadn't even realized that he was humping her with the speed of a humming bird.

"Na . . . na . . . mmmmnnnaa . . ."

"Holy shit. You are, aren't you?"

"Na-Na-Nadia! I can't-"

"Well don't squirt inside me you loser! Pull out!" She lifted one of her slender feet and kicked him right in the chest, pushing him away just in time. His pinky-pepper just started to squirt its load as he slid out of her cavernous cunt, and it decorated her breasts and stomach with long strands of surprisingly sticky spunk. He fell on his ass, still cumming, semen landing across his own chest and tummy.

Nadia bit her lip and shivered. She could feel the potent anti-magic in his seed sapping her power away. She snapped her fingers together, attempting to summon a simple spark spell, but nothing came. She looked down at her heaving breasts and toned abs, frowning unhappily at that peculiarly large amount of cum decorating her.

Nilrem blushed a deep red. He had never felt so embarrassed.

The door opened and his sister Morgan finally returned, still stark naked and holding a small glass vile of massage oil as if it were a sacred relic. She looked around the room and saw her brother sitting on the floor while the seductive Nadia was perched on the edge of the tub, both of them covered in sticky strands of semen.

"What happened-"

But before Morgan could even finish her question Nilrem jumped up and ran past her, sprinting out of the bathroom with tear-filled eyes. Morgan briefly thought about running after her brother, but then a suggestive look from Nadia's heavy eyes caught her attention.

"Your brother just made a mess on me," she said, playing with a strand of semen between her fingers. "Why don't you crawl over here and clean it up."

#####

Nilrem sulked through the darkened streets of Morningwoods as the sun began to fall over the jagged mountains to the West, kicking an empty can as he went. He had gotten dressed so quickly that he hadn't even bothered to wipe all the cum plastering his chest away, so his shirt and pants were sticking to his skin uncomfortable and he stank of salty, noxious boy-sex.

The streets were thinning of its population as the horny villagers retreated to the warm beds and sweltering sex-dens, and already the gentle giggling of foreplay echoed through the avenue like a mocking ghost.

Nilrem tried to avoid the happy sounds by taking a detour down an alley, and without looking he bumped into something hard and warm. He fell to his butt and looked up. It was Mooros, the biggest, blackest, and most virile stud in town.

"Sorry Mooros," Nilrem said, rubbing his head. "I didn't see you there. I was just-"

But then Nilrem noticed that something was wrong. Mooros was naked. More than that, Mooros was naked and dripping with sweat. The look on his face was vacant and stupid, his thick jaw hanging loose as his mouth gaped open. His gigantic foot-long cock was limp and wrinkled, as if it had just been bled dry by a mass of leeches. Although it took a moment for Nilrem's impact to really take effect, Mooros began to tip over, and he feel to his back with a heavy thud.

Nilrem saw that Mooros wasn't the only one. Then alley reeked of copulation, and it was crowded with the heaving, exhausted bodies of naked men, all of them sapped of their strength. And then, like a beacon of sexual energy, standing amongst them was terrifyingly arousing woman, the physical twin of Nadia Méchant except that her braided hair was silver and her eyes unnaturally purple. Her slender arm was holding a man by his neck, lifting him several feet off the ground as if he weighed nothing at all. Nilrem didn't recognize the man. He had spiky grey hair and blue eyes. Hanging from his belt was a sword and a spyglass.

The breathtakingly erotic woman breathed in, her huge breasts swelling tremendously, and something ethereal started to drain from the man's mouth and eyes, whisking through the air and down the woman's puckered mouth. The man shriveled like a raisin, his face becoming like a skull, as the life was drained from him. The woman dropped him, and his body disintegrated into dust as it struck the ground. She licked her lips and ran her hands over her tremendous chest, moaning with deep, gluttonous satisfaction.

"Falcon-Jack, you were delicious," she said to herself. "Why is it that the more sex a man has had, the more savory his soul?" The woman licked he fingers clean, her eyes glowing purple, and then she saw Nilrem for the first time. "Run along little boy. I have no appetite for virgins like you."

Nilrem was on his ass, scooting along the ground like a crab. He couldn't bring himself to stand.

"Wait!" her voice cracked like a whip. "I do smell pussy on you. Fresh pussy. Wet pussy. Delicious, magical, enchanted pussy." She sniffed the air. "You smell . . . you smell just like Nadia Méchant!"

Nilrem got to his feet and started to run, bolting from the alley just in time to see two giant, wickedly curved, black wings sprout from the naked woman's back. Nilrem sprinted for home, running faster than he ever had before, but he wasn't sure it would be fast enough. He could hear the sound of giant wings flapping above him.

#####

"You lied to me!" Nilrem yelled bursting into his house and running into the bathroom. "She's more than just a sorceress, isn't she! She's some kind of monster! A demon! A-"

And then Nilrem came into the bathroom. Nadia was still seated on the edge of the tub with her legs spread wide open. Her braided hair was messy and disheveled, her large breasts sparkling with fresh saliva, and her tits were clean of his semen. Morgan was on her knees, drunkenly lapping at Nadia's pussy, slurping up every drop of his cum left on her. Nadia was enjoying it so much that she didn't even see Nilrem. Her breasts were quaking rapidly as she moaned orgasmically, holding Morgan's head deep into her lap. She bit her lip and shivered, spraying his sister's face with an fiery little climax.

"Nadia!" Nilrem screamed. "Listen to me you bi-"

BOOM!

The front door to the house exploded. The purple-eyed demon charged into the living-room, her black wings cutting at the walls like swords.

"I've finally found you Nadia, my love!" the demon screamed. "I can smell your sweet pussy!"

"What's going on?" Morgan screamed, her face dripping with pussy-juice.

Nadia grabbed Morgan's head and slammed her face back into her lap. "Eat bitch! Eat! I can't use my magic until every drop of your brother's cum is gone!"

Morgan did not understand what was going on, but she did as she was told and eagerly began to suck every inch of Nadia's skin with gusto, her pink tongue spinning wet little circles.

"Pussy-pocket!" Nadia yelled, shivering from another orgasmic aftershock. "Go distract Vivienne!"

"I caaaaaannnn't!" Pussy-pocket whined.

Nilrem turned to see that the teenage demon was bouncing up and down in Howler's lap, her breasts jiggling, her lithe figure appearing awfully small by contrast to his muscular body. Her tight stomach was literally bulging with the cock inside her, and Nilrem could see it sliding up and down as she struggled to get off of it. Even Howler was trying to help her off, his strong hands pushing her bubbly ass away, but she kept slamming back down.

"He has a knotted cock!" Pussy explained. "He's stuck in me! He can't pull out until after he cums!"

Nadia' beautifully eyes and lips twisted with worry. "Damn it. Nilrem! You'll have to face her alone!"

"What? You want me to go against that monster alone?" Nilrem was afraid, but he was also angry. Nadia had said she was being stalked by a jealous sorceress, not a soul-sucking monster.

"Just touch her! Grope her! Fuck her if you can!" Nadia yelled. "Your touch will depower her! Now get to it while your sister finishes me off!"

Nadia grabbed the very vial of oil that Morgan had earlier retrieved for her and chucked it at Nilrem's face, hitting him squarely in the forehead. He groggily stumbled backward into a hallway, holding his head and whining in pain. Howler or Pussy must have kicked the door shut, because he found himself alone in the hall.

A physical wave of heat swept through the house, and an eerie orange light lit the darkness. He turned and saw the demon standing at the mouth of hallway, her purple eyes glowing like hellish gems and her hands impatiently tugging on her own dark, twisted nipples. A long, serpentine tongue slithered from her mouth and licked one of her own nipples, drawing piping hot milk from it that dripped down her body in a slutty little stream. She looked right into Nilrem's eyes and smiled, revealing a row of pearly fangs. Despite her monstrous attributes, she was still the most beautiful woman Nilrem had ever seen, next to Nadia herself.

"What are you?" he asked, his trembling voice barely rising above a whisper.

"What did she tell you?" she asked, sensing that Nadia had lied to him.

"She said . . . she said that you were a jealous sorceress."

The demoness bit her lips and she muffled a laugh. "Nope."

"So what are you really?"

The demoness started to slowly walk down the hall, her long legs strutting with an arrogant swagger. As she walked she put one hand against the wall, and her razor-sharp nails cut into it deeply, shredding wallpaper and slicing photographs as she went. Her pussy was dripping so much it left a wet trail along the ground.

"I'm Nadia's biggest mistake," she said. "That insatiable bitch was horny . . . and drunk . . . and bored . . . and had locked herself in her library with her porn collection. She found one of her conjuration scrolls, and thought it would be a fun idea to summon a little company from the netherworld. Nadia wanted a date with a succubus, and she got one. The baddest succubus of all, Vivienne Vivelle Vermon."

"Succubus?"

"An carnal-demon, cutie. I struck a bargain with that sexy slut, that I would give her one night of incredible, mind-breaking sex, and in return I would get to devour her soul. She was so horny and drunk that she said yes, and practically begged me to fuck her soul out. Stupid, hopeless slut. Only once we were done and cuddling the next morning, the bitch stabbed me in the back . . . literally . . . with a knife. I've been chasing her ever since. And now . . . I'm going to eat her . . . I'm going to eat you . . . and then I am going to fucking devour every soul in this horny little town."

Nilrem was trembling, but even as her pointy, conical nipples were inches away from his face and her hungry smile hovered above his head, he did not retreat. Instead, he tugged off his shirt, revealing his boyish chest, and tugged down his shorts, letting the ravenous demon see his insubstantially small, hairless, boyhood.

"Yo-You'll have to go through me first," he said, trying to sound tough, his arms blocking the door to the bathroom.

She smiled and chuckled. "Alright."

She grabbed him by the neck and effortlessly lifted him from the ground, bringing his cute face to hers, and slithering her long, serpentine tongue down his throat so far that he could feel it going into his stomach. His eyes bulged as his throat was widened by the tongue but simultaneously squeezed by her hands. She tongued him so deep that he couldn't breathe, and he quickly began to gag like a virgin cocksucker. His body was enveloped by her big, pillowed breasts, trapping him within her hold. One of her sharp nipples pressed against soft flesh, and it actually scratched him.

She was moaning sadistically, but then something changed. The dark nipple that was sharply poking into his stomach suddenly grew soft, and the breast it was capped on seemed to quiver and grow smaller. Her tongue snaked back into her own mouth, leaving him in a fit of coughing and choking. Her face was less demonic, her fangs less sharp, and her eyes less purple. Even her wings were growing back into her own body.

"What . . . how . . .," she did not understand what was going in, but Nilrem did.

His little hands reached down and grabbed both of her softening nipples, and he twisted them so cruelly that he almost pulled them fully around, hot milk gushing out in a wide spray. Vivienne squeaked in painful shock and dropped him. He landed on his butt and looked up to see that he large breasts were continuing to shake, growing smaller still.

"What the fuck!" Vivienne screamed. "How are you-EEK!"

She squealed erotically as Nilrem dove right between her legs and planted his open mouth on her wet pussy, sucking down the clitoral mound into his warm little mouth. Her clit was as hard and sharp as a thumbnail, but as his little tongue teased it he could feel it growing smaller and softer; her juicy pussy getting tighter and pinker. It seemed the effect his power was having on her was the opposite of what it did to Nadia. Whereas the buxom enchantress used her magic to keep her sex-wrecked body tight and fresh, this demon used her magic to keep herself big and busty.

The succubus squealed in a much sweeter voice then before as she squirted into his mouth. He backed off, choking on the sudden flood of girl-cum, as Vivienne's rubbery knees gave out and she slid down the wall, panting in exhaustion.

Nilrem stood up and looked down at the shuddering fiend, surprised to see that she had become much cuter and younger looking. Whereas before she had been a twisted, grotesque creature of lewd voluptuousness, the shivering girl before him now was a slender beauty no older than 25. Her silver hair was disheveled, her purple eyes were filled with trepid little tears, and her pink, sparkly lips quivered with every orgasmic breath.

"What have . . . what have you done to-MMMHGHGH-" her words were shoved back down her throat as he stuffed his cock in her mouth, which was a much tighter fit than Nadia's had been. Nilrem wrapped his hands in her hair and started shaking her head back and forth like he was trying to crack it open with his penis, and although she could have bitten him, the sheer shock of being mouth-raped by this little boy left her stunned and docile. Her purple eyes bulged with disbelief as his salty balls landed on her tongue, and she could feel them pumping.

SQUIRT! SQUIRT!

He was cumming in her mouth, and she tried to scream, which was a stupid mistake, because her opened throat just made it that much easier for his nut to shoot right into her stomach. The magical effect was instantaneous. Her whole body began to shake as the potent anti-magic in his seed sizzled and boiled in her body. He withdrew his genitals from her mouth as she heaved and gagged, trying desperately to vomit the cum back out, but it was too late. His power was inside her.

But Nilrem wasn't down with this bitch yet.

He backhanded her face so hard that she was knocked to the floor, her now petite, nubile chest offering no support as she landed. Nilrem's hands gripped her waist and crotch, lifting her ass up and spreading her legs. She had just enough time to feel his fingers prodding her tightening snatch and sob before he rammed in, his cum-covered cock freshly lubricated. She squealed like a stuck piglet, and he moaned in ecstasy. Her pink, wet, hot pussy was so much tighter than even he had expected, yet it fit him like a glove.

He fucked her, his hips spanking her shrinking ass so hard that she scooted along the floor, bruising her slender kneecaps, and making her cry out in animalistic, sobbing submission.

"Oh fuck," he moaned. "This is it, this is . . . FUCK!" He came again, deep and hard. Her pussy flexed shut and his cum blasted out the sides, her own orgasm dripping on the floor like a leaky faucet.

He pulled out and shoved her to the ground. She rolled on her back, crying and gasping for air. She was so petite now that she was even smaller than he was, the most demure and defeated little 18 year old he had ever seen. He stood over her jacking his four-inch cock, pumping the last of his copious nut onto her face and flat chest, plastering her hair and eyes.

When it was over he just stood there, with one foot planted on her chest like a barbarian king over the princess he just raped and conquered, and all she could do was pant like an overworked little bitch.

The door to the bathroom opened and Nadia came out, glowing radiantly from the series of orgasms Morgan had given her; totally cleaned of every drop of Nilrem' cum. He looked past her perfect figure to see Morgan laying on the ground, her tongue flopped out on the floor, gasping exhaustedly. Pussy-Pocket was clawing at the floor trying to get off of Howler's knotted cock, but he wasn't any closer to cumming so she wasn't going anywhere.