The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers

Primrose bit the tip of her finger and dug her heel into the floor. "Sorry, but Royal Jelly is the rarest form of honey there is. They say the only way to gather it is by luring out the Delphian Queen with a sexually mature virgin, and well . . .," she blushed, " . . . I haven't been a virgin in a while."

"What about any of your little friends?" her father asked, massaging his daughter's freckled shoulders. "Are any of them still holding their cherry?"

Primrose groaned angrily, elbowing her father in his muscular stomach. "Thanks to you, no. You've popped almost every girl in town, dad. That's why I never have sleepovers anymore. You always end up fucking my friends until their too silly to walk."

Hrogthgar didn't exactly blush but he did smile shyly. "Well . . . I guess that's true."

"Don't worry . . ." Nadia said, taking a few steps toward young Primrose. Her breasts hung at the younger girl's eye-level, her erect nipples staring threateningly into Primrose's eyes. One of her slender hands slipped between Primros's legs, and she gently began to tickle the girl's still dripping pussy. Primrose whimpered slightly as one long finger snaked its way inside her body, and when Nadia withdrew it her finger was coated in golden honey. She brought it to her lips and moaned happily at the deeply sweat taste. The sight of that was too much for Pad, and he finally lost control of his raging hormones. The sound of ripping leather filled the cozy room as the front of his shorts exploded, and out came an impressively large, totally erect cock. He was cumming too, and he shot several thick ropes of semen across Lily's back, a lot of it getting into her hair. His sister groaned unhappily and tried desperately to get a handle on his spewing penis, but her small hands only excited him more, and he started to cum across her face as she unintentionally stroked him. One particularly vigorous blast of cum shot over her shoulder and managed to make it across the room where it landed across Primrose's sweaty chest. Her eyes widened in surprise but not in disgust as she looked at the thick milky liquid soaking into her blouse. Nadia giggled happily. ". . . I already have a very special virgin in mind."

#####

"You've never had sex?" Wolvina almost yelled, spraying a foamy mist of beer from her mouth. "Ever?"

"Shhhh," Nicolette blushed like a red cherry. "Show some decorum for Goddess's sake. Everyone will hear you."

But no one in the crowded tavern had heard, the gerneral ruckus of laughter, boasting, and the moans of copulating prostitutes from the next floor drowned out almost everything. They were paying attention though, since Nicolette was easily the most attractive women in the tavern that night, and Honeyvale was a village known for its attractive women. Her sunlight blonde hair, her crystal blue eyes, her flawless peachy skin, and sculpted curves of her perfect body drew plenty of hungry eyes, and even though she tried to keep her blue cloak wrapped around her nearly naked form everyone had gotten a good look at the skimpy metal bikini she wore.

"Never? Ever? Really?" Wolvina kept asking, hushing her voice but growing more excited. Her large tanned breasts were almost spilling out of her tiny fur and leather top.

The pouty young paladin puckered her pink lips and shook her head.

"What about other stuff? You know, kid stuff? Blowjobs, handjobs, heavy petting? Taking it in the back still counts, you know, whatever boys might tell you."

One of Nicolette's perfectly trimmed eyebrows cocked up. "In . . . the back?"

The busty werewolf's jaw almost hit the table. "You don't even know what . . . REALLY! You don't even know about anal sex?"

Nicolette's lips trembled. "Gross! You mean people actually have sex there? Boys put there . . . stuff . . . back there?"

Wolvina laughed so hard that she had to hold onto her breasts to stop them from snapping her top. "Oh sweetheart. There are at least a dozen studs in this room who are thinking about sticking their 'stuff' up your perky little butt right now, judging by the looks your little silver thong has been getting."

Nicolette practically squeaked as she tugged down her blue cloak to hide her buttocks, unintentionally exposing her smooth cleavage.

Wolvina managed to suppress her wild laughter to an uncontrollable giggle, and she had to tuck her breasts back into place, since both of her dark, rough nipples had slipped from the tight leather triangles that held them back.

"I don't get it," Wolvina said. "If you're so shy about that sexy little body of yours why do you show it off with that itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny metal bikini?"

Nicollette was busy trying to adjust her cloak into the ideal position to cover the most of her near-nudity. "I'm not wearing this scandalous garment by choice. I'm a paladin. We use our arms and armor to enhance and augment our magic. The best material for our arts is mithril, which unfortunately is extremely rare and expensive, so we only use as much as we need to cast our spells and protect our bodies."

"Protection?" Wolvina asked, cocking an eyebrow. "Sweetheart, that little thing barely covers your vagina. If it were any lower your clit would pop out. How does that offer protection."

Nicolette was becoming frustrated with how inadequate her cloak was in covering her body. "It's magic, alright! It's just magic!"

Nicolette saw Wolvina's yellow eyes look up, and she realized they weren't alone at their table anymore. The young warrior looked around to see three smirking men looking down at her with hungry expectations. Two of them were human, young, and actually fairly handsome as far as tavern-dwelling adventurers went, but the third was a huge, nasty, smelly green orc with bulging muscles and a misshapen face. What really terrified Nicolette wasn't his large, slobbery tusks, or even the corded, twitching muscles of his bare forearms, but it was the menacing, meaningful bulge in his baggy pants. The outline of its vein-covered length and flanged helmet was too obvious to be confused for an innocently misplaced sausage. The orc was sporting an erection the size of Nicolette's forearm. The largest penis she had ever seen had been on one of her cousin's and his hadn't been more than two inches and was perfectly smooth. This orc's mammoth trunk was almost like a third leg, bulging with its own womb-busting muscles.

"Hey sexy," one of the young men said He was carrying a cheap iron sword at his side. Maybe he was a fighter. "Mind if we sit with you?"

"We'd be happy to buy you ladies some drinks," his friend said. He was wearing a purple hood and had some strange amulets hanging from his neck. Maybe he was a mage."

"Na-na-na-na . . . no thank you," Nicolette stuttered, her terrified blue eyes never leaving the horrific bulge in the orc's pants.

The swordsman smirk got wider, and his hand found its way onto Nicolette's naked thigh. "Well alright. How about we just take you up to our room then?"

"Yeah," the mage laughed, scratching the stubble on his chin. "Why bother with the flirting anyway? A girl who dresses like you must be a total slut."

Nicolette inhaled so sharply that her breasts almost leapt out of their mithril cups. Her knees shook and her blush grew deeper, but not because she was embarrassed. She was pissed off.

"I . . . am . . . not . . . a . . . SLUT!" Nicollete screamed as her fist came up into the swordsman's chin, lifting him off the ground and sending him flying into a wooden support-beam. Blood spurted from his mouth as he bit down on his tongue. Panicked and angry, he withdrew his rusty iron sword from its leather sheath, and no sooner than he did it was cut in half but a blinding flash of heavenly silver, a slash that also cleanly cut his shirt right down the middle exposing his lithe, muscular chest. Nicolette was holding her own sword, a flashing rapier of long, thin silvery mithril. Her weapon was as delicate and slight as her armor was, but it shone with a intimidating energy.

"Bitch!" The swordsman yelled, before his voice was choked by pain as Nicolette's stiletto heel stabbed into his unprotected genitals, nearly pinning his manhood to the wooden beam like an ornament.

"Nicolette!" Wolvine yelled. "Look out!"

The paladin turned to see the mage summoning some sort of spell with his spherically positioned hands. There was mass of purple light growing in his hands, writhing with alien tentacles. Whatever disgusting spell he was summoning was never finished though, for in the time it took him to half charge a single attack, Nicolette fired off one of her own.

"Ignis!" she yelled, the magic word ignited a powerful electric bolt in her slender body, that arched from her chest and struck the mage in his, setting his clothes on fire and knocking his unconscious body through the air. By now they whole tavern was making plenty of room around Nicolette, because it was obvious that she was a both a dangerous fighter and a powerful mage.

All that was left was the orc, the green monster with the huge, green, monstrous genitals bulging in his pants. He was standing where he had been the whole time, except now his hands were up.

"Come on!" Nicollete huffed, holding up her sword in one hand as a ball of magical fire in her other. "You want to fight me also!"

The orc's misshapen eyes blinked as his large jaw hung down. He was too deformed to be interpreted on an emotional level, and so Nicolette was very surprised when he started speaking and said . . .

"Madame, I must profusely apologize for the behavior of my associates, whose comments have been indefensible in their misogynistic connotation. Normally their roguish antics are found to be endearing by the local females who they successfully fraternize with, but I can clearly tell that you are a woman of less callous upbringing."

Nicolette's angular blue eyes blinked in surprise and confusion. "Um . . . well . . . yes . . . thank you."

A loud SMACK! echoed in the room as Wolvina came up behind her and slapped her naked rump. "Way to go, sweetheart. You just beat the shit out of two swaggering cuties who looked perfectly able to help you with that 'cherry' problem."

Nicolette blushed. "I don't have a . . . a 'cherry' problem."

"Well I almost do, in that I haven't gotten fucked in almost a month. Longest I've got without dick since I was younger than you are." Wolvina turned to the big orc, her hand diving right down to the front of his pants and gripping his massive trunk. "How about it wordsmith. Want to tangle with a wolf-bitch?"

The orc's ugly face grew a darker shade of green. "Oh, beauty of most bestial grace. I would be infinitely honored to attend-"

Wolvina interrupted him. "But none of that fancy talk. I want you to drag me by the hair up to your bedroom, call me a worthless, filthy, dirty little whore, and then I want you to fuck me like your trying to kill me. I want you to spit in my mouth and cum on my chest. None of that 'lovey-dovey' shit. Got it!"

The orc nodded.

"Good," Wolvina smiled, and then turned to Nicolette. "I'd invite you along, but what this boy's packing is definitely not for amateurs."

Nicolette blushed and was going to say something, but before she could the orc grabbed Wolvina by the hair and literally dragged her up the stairs in a manner that looked far more painful than pleasurable, but it wasn't that long until the entire tavern was shaking with Wolvina's orgasmic howls.

Nicolette slept alone, and the next morning she found herself paying the tavern's owner compensation for a broken bed-frame and a sex-stained mattress.

#####

That night Lily and Pad were given mattresses and blankets so they could sleep on the floor of Primrose's little attic room while Nadia retired to Hrothgar's master bedroom. The night was remarkably hot for a mountain town, but it was the height of summer, and Primrose's little room was getting stuffy.

Lilly woke up covered in a thin sheen of sweat that caused her blankets to cling uncomfortable to her naked skin, and forgetting that she was naked she kicked the blankets down to her knees. Her brother who had been sleeping beside her was missing, but he hadn't gone far. He had crawled onto Primrose's bed and was very slowly but thoroughly mounting her. His big, long cock was pumping the older girl from behind, and the freckly redhead had her face buried in a pillow to muffle her screams. They had politely been trying to not wake Lily up.

In the next room Nadia was not being so considerate.

"Holy Fuck!" Nadia's voice echoed through the walls. "Hrothgar! Your cock! So big! Harder!"

The slamming of Hrothgar's bed frame against the wall was so violent that it caused the window in Primrose's room to shake, and even though Primrose and Pad were doing their best to keep things under control, their raging young hormones were more powerful than their bodies could handle, and soon they were both whimpering frantically as their naked hips slapped together.

Lily felt a little left out, but tonight was the opposite of her usual situation. Nadia's demonic familiar, Pussy-pocket, had always harbored a very blatant crush on Lily, which she proved by sneaking into the young lady's bed every night and usually left her a hot, panting, shivering mess of lesbian lust. Lily had always complained about it, but now that Pussy-pocket had gone into hiding Lily was starting to miss her. As she remembered the sensation of her demon's rough tongue teasing her sweet blossom, Lily started to get horny. She pulled her covers back up and bit her tongue as she slipped a finger into the swollen folds of her sex. She looked to Pad and Primrose for inspiration, but they were just finishing up. Pad was laying on his back, propped up by a small mountain of damp pillows, as Primrose's redhead bounced up and down in his lap. His soft muscles glistened in the dim light of the moon, and his feminine face contorted as he began to cum. Primrose popped off his cock and licked the underside of his shaft, tickling his balls and kissing his helmet. His semen gushed loudly across his hairless chest and even into his own face. When his orgasm subsided he was more covered in jizz than she was, but she helped him out by sucking the last few dollops out of his urethra with a very powerful blowjob. After that Primrose giggled softly, kissed him on the cheek, and then rather callously pushed him until his cum-covered body slid off her bed and unto the floor next to Lily.

"Good night," Primrose whispered, pulling up her sheets and going to sleep alone.

Pad whined a little, but he was submissive by nature and so went to sleep on the floor naked, uncovered, and coated in his own sexual release. Lily was also dozing off, having just rubbed out a quick but satisfying little orgasm by herself. Nadia and Hrothgar though, they went at it until sunrise.

#####

Next morning's breakfast was a little awkward, and not just because everything on the table was laced with the same amorous honey that Primrose had carried in her womb just the day before. Toast with honey, cereal with honey, diced fruit with honey. Everything on the table was sweet and delicious, but it made those eating it (especially Lily and Pad who were not use to it) rather aroused. Lily wouldn't stop squirming in her seat and she could see how Pad's crotch bulged with another youthful, impatient erection. She wondered if Primrose would help Pad out with his boyhood troubles again, but from the way the redhead was ignoring him, it seemed unlikely. Primrose wouldn't even look in Pad's direction, which was causing the feminine young man to feel very embarrassed.

Things were made worse by Nadia, who came down the stairs wearing nothing but a slinky robe that she hadn't even bothered to tie up. Her glistening, toned, sex-stained body was completely naked, and her large heavy breasts were caked with what was clearly multiple orgasms worth of Hrothgar's semen. Nadia looked tired by extremely happy.

"Hot-fucking-damn!" she exclaimed, patting Primrose on the shoulder as she walked by. "You dad fucking wrecked me last night! I mean FUCK! I hope he goes easier on those slutty little friends of yours, because frankly it's a miracle that I'm even walking straight right now. FUCK! I came so many time I think I lost weight. Primrose, do you have any soap that can wash semen out of my hair. I think-"

"MISTRESS!" Lily screamed. "Couldn't you . . . couldn't you put some clothes on?"

Nadia ignored her. In fact, she shrugged her shoulders and allowed her slinky robe to fall down her slender, arched body into a heap on the floor. She was totally naked now, as she was likely to stay for as long as she could. Nadia made herself a bowl of diced fruit and honeyed toast before sitting down next to Primrose, who was blushing madly.

"You dad's still asleep," Nadia said. "Can't say I blame him. He really did the work of ten men last night. But before he zonked out he said it was alright for you to lead me to the Delphian hives. I want to find one of their Queens and get some Royal Jelly before sunset today."

"It won't matter if I do," Primrose groaned, trying hard not to stare at Nadia's perfect tits, even as small drops of honey fell on them from her toast. "Queens only come out if they smell a virgin, and this town doesn't have any virgins."

Nadia moaned happily as she licked her lips. "Don't worry, honey-pants. I have a feeling we'll find what we need."

#####

The next morning's breakfast was a little awkward. The whole tavern had heard Wolvina getting her pussy ripped to shreds by that humongous orc all night long, and although it made good inspiration for some lucky couples to fuck, many guests were annoyed, and they directed that annoyance back at Nicolette. Despite the near fatal sounds of orgasmic, female screaming, it was Wolvina who was victorious. She came down from her room reeking of sex, her tanned body sparkling with sticky sweat and crusty with orc semen.

"Did you get popped last night?" Wolvina asked Nicolette as she joined her for breakfast. She asked that question very casually.

"N-no!" The prissy paladin answered, suddenly realizing that her peachy body with pink with blush.

"Shame," the werewolf said before stuffing her face with bacon. "So what's the plan."

"The Delphian hives."

"What?"

"Delphians. They're a race of giant honey-gathering monsters who live in the mountains. The town makes its trade in their honey for alchemy and love potions. Supposedly their combs can also be used for powerful magic. I am sure that Nadia will try to gather some."

"Really? We already know that she knows that she's being followed, wouldn't it be smarter to keep running?"

"Yes, but my sisters and cousins have chased after Nadia a hundred times before, and never has she chosen to flee when profit was near at hand. She'll try for the honey, today, and we're going to trap her there."

#####

The Delphian hives were not so far away, but the steep climb through the grassy hills and rocky cracks was tiring. Lily and Pad, both young and spry, were gasping and sweating by the time they made the hives' elevation. Looking back they could see all of Honeyvale spread out behind them like a children's toy town. It was a charming and beautiful sight, but so was the one before them. Primrose who lead the party was wearing a short, frilly skirt, and she had forgotten to wear any panties today. Every time she climbed up a rock or step her skirt rode up, and everyone get a generous view of her plump little honey-pouch. For Pad this was maddening. His erection had never really gone away, and he was clearly harboring a crush on the freckly older girl, but Primrose had been ignoring him since the moment she milked his cock the night before, and that was starting to annoy Lily.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers