The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers

"We're here," Primrose said, bending over a fallen tree to point at a valley in the mountain, giving everyone another good look at her juicy backside. "The Delphian hives are in that valley. The sky will be filled with them any minute, and they're going to rape the shit out of anything they can get their hands on. But the Queen won't come out unless you have a virgin and I still don't-"

"Relax," Nadia interrupted Primrose by slapping her hand down on the girl's plump bottom, squeezing her butt-cheeks a little. Primrose did not seem to like being touched by the woman who had run her father ragged the night before. "It'll work out. I'm going to get a closer look at the hive. Why don't you go do whatever it is you do to get that honey for that sexy daddy of yours. Oh, and Lily and Pad will keep you company. Adieu!"

Nadia literally skipped away, singing to herself as her buxom chest bounced in the tight fabric of her slender dress. Primrose snorted angrily as the sorceress bounced off, and then she hooked her thumbs into the sides of her frilly skirt. Pad nearly got a nose bleed as she tugged her skirt down to her ankles. Then she undid her small blouse and left her clothes on the log. Naked, she walked over to a small patch of flowers and laid down in them, with her legs spread wide open. Stretching out in the sun, she moaned happily and relaxed.

Pad looked ready to pass out he was so horny, but he was too nervous to approach Primrose after all the cold-shoulders she had given him, so Lily went over for him.

"Hey! Bitch!" Lily said. "What's up with you?"

"What do you mean, cunt?" Primrose asked without even opening her eyes.

"You fucked my brother last night, and now you won't even give him the time of day!"

Primrose groaned. "That was . . . a mistake. I had just carried a whole fuck-load of magic-honey and I was too horny to sleep. Your brother was there, he was hard, so I fucked him. He gave me a nice little orgasm, I returned the favor, and then I went to sleep. End of story."

"End of story? My brother's got a huge fucking crush on you now, and he's sporting a boner than size of chimney and it's ready to blow any second."

"Then you go and help him out, bitch. I don't do pity-fucks."

Lily looked back to see her brother sitting on the log. He was actually smelling Primrose's sweaty clothes as one of his hands slipped into the front of his shorts. He looked cute, but mostly pathetic. Primrose was right: he was pitiful, but he did need to get fucked.

"Listen," Lily whispered to Primrose. "If you help out my brother, I'll help you out."

"Not interested," Primrose said. "I have plenty of girlfriends back home."

Lily blushed. "That's not what I meant! I mean I'll gather honey with you. You dad will be super happy to get two womb-loads, and you can take tomorrow off."

Primrose shrugged her shoulders and hummed. "Alright. Bring that little loser over here. But I'm not, NOT going to let him cum on me."

#####

As Nadia walked into the narrow, flower covered valley that ran through the mountaintop like a giant crack she began to undress. She peeled down the slinky material covering her shoulders and let her large breasts literally pop out of the plunging neckline. She wiggled and let the dress slip to the grassy ground, revealing her perfect, erotic body to the warm light of the morning sun, her auburn hair burning like brown fire. She fondled her breasts and stretched her back.

"Ah ha!" a young woman yelled. "We've got you!"

Leaping from a poorly made hiding spot (which Nadia had seen even before entering the clef) came the familiar sight of a peachy skinned, blonde, blue-eyed young beauty wearing nothing by a revealing mithril bikini that hugged her budding breasts and supple thighs. The glowing sapphires which studded her over her nipples matched the blue intensity of her eyes. She was not alone either. A barbaric woman wearing nothing by a tight, almost microscopic bikini of leather and fur was with her, her tanned skin was rippling with muscles yet her form was sexual and feminine. Her fingers had claws and her mouth was filled with fangs.

Nadia had never faced this paladin before, but she knew her from reputation, as Nadia had personally humiliated and raped over a dozen of her relatives. Nadia's plan had worked perfectly.

Nadia smiled, and then she giggled, and she started to laugh. She was laughing so hard that she had to hold onto her breasts to stop them from bouncing on her chest.

"Think it's funny that you fell into my trap?" Nicolette Belladonna asked, holding up her rapier.

"You stupid little bitch," Nadia said, finally getting a hold of herself. "I didn't fall into your trap. You fell into mine!"

Nicolette had just enough time to look afraid before she realized how royally she had fucked up.

"Pussy-pocket! Now!"

From out of nowhere a sudden flash of naked skin and black hair leapt from the grass. It was Nadia's demon, the one that Nicolette had thought she sent away, but she hadn't. Nadia had only sent her on ahead. The demon took the form of a slender young woman with a succulent ass and small, maiden-sized breasts, but her stomach and back were corded with muscles. The demon leapt onto Wolvina and slashed at here, causing the werewolf to be stripped naked of her tiny clothing. The two strong bodies went rolling in the grass and disappeared from sight.

Suddenly the air was filled with the sounds of buzzing, as if an army of giant bees were taking off, and the truth was close enough. From holes and cracks in the mountain rocks came strong black bodies, all of them in the form of a human being but somewhat different. Their skin was solid black and shiny like polished ebony, but their chests and buttocks were lined with yellow stripes, and from their backs grew giant insect-like wings. Some were shaped like men with bulging muscles, some like women with heaving breasts, but all of them had thick, long, phallic stingers emerging from their groins that were shaped very much like human penises.

"Are these . . . the Delphians?" Nicolette gasped in awe.

"Dropped your guard!" Nadia said.

Nicolette turned too late to realize that the naked sorceress was already upon her, suddenly so close that the tips of their breasts were touching. Nadia waved her hand and a force of magical energy caused the paladin's sword to fly from her grip like a piece of straw caught in a hurricane. Nadia waved her hand again and suddenly it felt as though Nicolette's body was being hit by a tidal wave, but the force only struck her armor. After a moment of straining in painful resistance, her bikini-armor exploded into a thousand pieces, her two nipple-sapphire's shattering like balls of glass. The virgin teen fell to the ground naked and dazed, panting in fear and exhaustion.

Nicolette looked up to see Nadia's cruel, sadistic, beautiful face smiling down at her from between her large breasts. The sorceress was licking her lips expectantly.

And then the air was filled with an even louder buzzing, a sound like thunder ripping through the canyon. From the blue sky above them came a giant, black, terrifying shape that was like an impossibly strong woman, her chest heavy with two yellow-striped breasts the size of medicine-balls and sprouting from her crotch was a penis-stinger easily a foot long. Most striking of all, that atop the creatures beautiful face was a head full of golden yellow hair, and atop that a massive crown. The beast landed directly behind Nadia, standing higher than the tall woman but at least three feet, but the erotic monster was all eyes for Nicolette.

The paladin was shivering so much she almost began to piss herself. "What . . . why is . . . why is-"

Nadia leaned down and slowly, cruelly, sexually ran her tongue over Nicolette's quivering vaginal lips. Nadia used the tip of her long tongue to poke and prod at the younger girl's pink clitoris, causing it to become erect almost immediately.

"You taste good," Nadia said. "But I think you could use some honey."

#####

"Damn it, your brother has a big cock," Primrose said to Lily as she struggled to jerk off Pad's incredible length and girth, using both hands to do so. She wasn't paying him a compliment though, because she sounded exhausted and bored. She was beating his cock back and forth so hard that her elbows started to get sore, and he was too thick to really get a full grip on, so she began letting his cockhead slap against her chest because she was not endowed enough to give him a full titty-fuck. Pad was in ecstasy though, too stimulated and aroused to notice how bored his newest crush was. Still, despite being lost in handjob-heaven, he was nowhere close to cumming, and Primrose seemed to realize that. "Help me out here," she demanded of Lily.

Lily was busy stripping naked, following Primrose's lead that she should be unclothed when the Delphians arrived. "What? Gross! He's my brother!"

"Like you've never fucked him before?" Primrose asked, cocking an eyebrow. She was perceptive enough to guess that anyone who lived and worked with a woman like Nadia Méchant was not likely to escape sexual perversion.

"Well . . . I mean . . . It's never been my idea. Nadia once accidentally allowed the spirit of a vengeful rape-demon to posses him, and I had to have sex with him for a whole day to get the demon out. And there was the time he got bit in the testicles by a rare snake called a sex-viper, whose venom acts as a very painful aphrodisiac, and I had to suck the poisonous semen out. And once, at a masquerade orgy, he didn't recognize me and-"

"Bitch," Primrose interrupted, "stop talking and help me bust this boy."

Lily growled angrily, but as soon as she had slipped off her panties (the last of her clothing) she got on her knees in the grass next to Primrose and started to help, her dainty hands closing in over the turgid flesh that Primrose couldn't cover. They got a rhythm going and began to pump his milk-filled meat with all four hands, but other than reducing Pad to a melted, whimpering mess they were still not any closer to relieving his painful erection. If anything, they were only making it worse.

"So . . . so close," Pad whimpered. "Please . . . please use your mouth."

A narrow, confrontational look passed between Primrose and Lily, and when it became clear that the freckled girl wasn't going to be sucking anything Lily found herself conceding again.

"Fine," she grumbled, leaning down and talking the head of her brother's cock into her mouth. The helmet was enough to fill her mouth completely, and it caused her cheek to bulge obscenely. She softly moaned as she licked her brother's cum-slit, and her lips traced the high rim of his flanged cockhead. It really wasn't much, but it was enough, and Pad's body started to quiver as he came.

"Fu-fu-FUCK!" Pad whined.

Lily's mouth filled with hot semen so fast she popped off, spitting most of it back onto Pad's stomach. The rest shot over her shoulder and would have struck Primrose in the face, but she moved aside and only a few stray drops struck her cheek and chest. The girls were beating his cock furiously now, choking it to death as if it wear a poisonous snake, and they quickly drained him of his seething milk, drowning a small patch of wildflowers in the process. Pad's knees shook so hard that he couldn't stand, and he slid to the ground in a pathetic, orgasmic mess, his cock still gushing with semen.

"Freak," Primrose said, wiping her hand on the grass.

"Prim . . . (cough, cough) . . . what-(cough)," Lily was trying to get Primrose's attention, but the older teen was too busy mumbling to herself about how much she hated inexperienced boys and how big cocks were wasted on little faggots. Had she turned around she would have see that a rippling, muscular woman with insect-wings and solid black skin was sniffing at the cum-covered wildflowers. A long, honey-coated tongue slipped out of her puffy mouth, and started to lick at the frothy milk. The creature buzzed happily, and then began to devour the semen-soaked flowers with a ravenous appetite. Another appeared, this one with the body of a petite girl a fuzzy main of yellow fur around her neck like a scarf, and she began to fight the larger monster for the flowers. The first black-skinned beauty quickly overpowered the smaller one, and then started to aggressively stroke the little phallic stinger poking from between her legs until honey stated to come out.

"The Delphians!" Lily finally managed to scream, right after swallowing a mouthful of her brother's cum.

But it was too late. A big black hand belonging to a male shaped Delphian grabbed Primrose by her hair and flung her like a wet towel to the ground. He mounted her, and without any foreplay her shoved his thick, smooth, honey-dripping stinger right into her pussy, impaling her deep. Primrose inhaled to scream, but her mouth was instantly filled by another stinger, and it began to chug honey deep into her gut.

Someone was pushing Lily's face into the grass, and another strong hand was prying her little butt up into the air. She felt two stingers, both thick and hard, poke against the openings of her pussy and anus. As They began to push their way inside her, lubricated with honey, she saw that not even her brother was going to be spared. Two female-shaped Delphians were sucking aggressively at his cock, and another two were fighting to take the third spot. But they were all interrupted when a huge, bulging, hulking behemoth of a male shaped Delphian with a stinger the size of Pad's forearm landed behind him. With a sweep of his mighty arm he knocked the others aside, and then he picked Pad up as if the boy weighed no more than a kitten. He held onto Pad's slender, firm legs, and spread them wide to reveal his hairless anus, which he lowered to the tip of his very wide phallic stinger. When the honeyed head started to kiss the rim of Pad's backdoor, he understood what was about to happen.

The Delphians had claimed three honey-pots that day.

#####

"Oh . . . oh my . . . MMmmmmph!" Nicolette moaned and whimpered erotically as she felt her firm, young, virgin body melting like a hunk of butter in the heat of a desert sun. She couldn't stand, she couldn't fight back, and she could barely open her eyes she was so foggy with arousal. But she knew what was happening, no matter how hotly her mind boiled with sexual heat, she understood what was happening to her. Nadia was fucking her brains out.

The two beautiful women were rolling around in the grass together, with Nadia as the dominant engine of the Sapphic, sweaty sex-machine their bodies became. She kissed, licked, nibbled, groped, clawed, spanked, slapped, bit, chewed, and teased every inch of the nubile 19 year-old's body with a level of attention and grace that would have shamed Aphrodite herself, for Nadia was truly a goddess of lesbian domination. She was cheating, of course, but using ever possible sex-charm of lust-magic she knew of, weaving them into the very flesh of Nicolette's body so that the spells would drive her wild with need. Nadia's tongue traced slick pentagrams and magical sigils across Nicolette's body, almost electrocuting the girl with near fatal levels of sensual excitement. The paladin's pussy was a broken floodgate, and she gushed so freely it looked like she was urinating. But despite the constant multiple orgasms, the young lady's pleasure never dissipated. Instead, it only heightened.

"What're you . . . how . . . OH!" Nicolette couldn't even string words together to make a sentence. She couldn't even remember what a sentence was. She wasn't sure she could even remember her named. Nicole? Natalie? Nadine? One name did ring in her head though, just as it quaked every inch of her body: Nadia. Nadia. Nadia. NADIA! NADIA! NADIA! " . . . . . NADIA!!!"

The sorceress giggled and licked her puffy red lips clean of the sweet pussy juice that saturated her face. She knew this bitch was going to be ripe, but this was ridiculous. She mounted Nicolette's chest and sat down, cruelly twisting the girls pink nipples between her sharp fingernails. Tears streamed from the blonde virgin's eyes as her mind tried hopelessly to differentiate the pain from the pleasure. Every aspect of her was melting into a single, sexual puddle, and she really thought she was about to lose her mind.

"I'm doing this for your own good, you know," Nadia whispered into Nicolette's ear, kissing her cheek softly. "The ironic thing about the Delphian Queen is that despite the fact she only comes out to fuck virgins, the intensity of her royal jelly is so overwhelmingly potent that it would most likely kill any human body that was exposed to it, even a drop. And trust me sweetie, you are about to get a lot more than a drop."

Although most of Nadia's words evaporated in Nicolette's mind, she understood what her dominatrix was referring to. The Delphian Queen was standing just nearby, nine feet of rippling black muscles, three hundred pounds of large-breasted beast. Her stinger was dripping with dark purple honey, and seemed to be growing longer, being the size of Nicolette's lower-leg, and the bulbous head being thicker than her knee. More meaningful was what was hanging from the Queen's crotch. Like two impossibly heavy testicles, the Queen's jelly-sack was swelling with thick, hot, boiling sexual fluids. Nicolette understood what was coming. She was going to be used as a human honey-pot for all those gallons of Royal Jelly, a lethal aphrodisiac. She was about to be fucked to death. She began to whimper and tried to crawl away, but her arms could barely move, and all she managed to do was dig her pristine fingers into the dirty grass.

"Oh, don't worry baby," Nadia said in a sick, insincere voice. "That's the reason I'm getting you so hot and bothered. It's not the Royal Jelly's orgasms that kill you, or the back-breaking fuck that queen is about to unleash on your stupid ass. What kills you is the sudden impact of the sexual honey. It's like going from a crawl to the speed of light in one second flat. It would tear you apart, literally. So . . .," she leaned over and kissed on of Nicolette's nipples, " . . . I'm getting you warmed up."

Nicolette tried to scream, tried to ask a question, but all that came out was an incoherent babble of sexy baby-sounds. The sky was spinning and she couldn't tell if her body was perfectly still or being flung around inside a hot hurricane. The sounds of erotic whimpering other than her own caught her attention she looked over and saw someone she recognized, a tanned woman with a strong, buxom body and wild black hair. It looked like someone had beaten the shit out of her and tied her arms behind her back with her own thong. She was dripping with sweat and breathing so heavily that her breasts shook. A swarm of Delphians were enveloping her, their strong hands groping and squeezing her firm flesh, and honey-filled stingers repeatedly penetrating her every hole. Her eyes were white and her mouth was foaming. Her pussy was leaking like a broken faucet as one Delphian replaced another and pumped more honey into her body. Her once muscular stomach was starting to bulge like that of a pregnant woman.

Sitting in a tree nearby was a slender, feline-esque girl with spiky black hair and a very smug, satisfied smile. She was licking her fingers clean of honey and pussy-juice as she enjoyed the show.

SLAP!

Nadia's hand struck Nicolette in the face like a thunderclap, causing her soft cheek to swell and turn bright red.

"Pay attention, cum-bucket!" Nadia scolded. "Don't even bother feeling bad for your dyke friend, because trust me, you are going to get it so much worse than she is."

Nadia stood up and squatted over Nicolette's face, her pussy dripping small droplets of cum onto the blonde's swollen cheek, a few falling onto her pink lips and rolling into her mouth. Then Nicolette felt the sorceress's hands grip her slender ankles, and she felt her legs being lifted up and open, allowing her gaping, dripping pussy to be completely exposed. And the thing it was being most exposed to was none other than the Delphian Queen.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,624 Followers