The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers

"Thank you for your patience, your majesty," Nadia said to the monster. "I've gotten her all warmed up for you, so don't worry. You won't have to go easy on her at all."

The Queen made a musical buzzing sound, and somewhere in it Nicolette thought she heard words, possibly hinting at whatever language the Delphians used. Nadia seemed to understand it, even though it was impossibly far from any human tongue.

The queen strutted forward, her long black legs bulging with slender muscles. She squatted down, lowing her erect stinger over Nicolette's prone body as if she were measuring it with a ruler. Her stinger was huge, from base to tip stretching the distance from Nicolette's quivering pussy to the shallow groove of her solar-plexus. The paladin's narrow blue eyes exploded into wide ovals as she tried to calculate the cock's length and failed to count past the tenth inch. She couldn't remember any number past ten, only that it was far more than she as physically capable of surviving.

A single, heavy drop of purple jelly feel from the tip of the beast's stinger and when it struck the helpless girl's peachy skin it burned like boiling oil.

"fffffFFFFFUUUCKK!!!"

The pain was excruciatingly pleasurable. The jelly was soaking into her skin as quickly as butter into bread, and suddenly every nerve ending in her body felt like it was suddenly another clitoris, and it was being expertly teased by a gentle tongue. She was swimming in a warm sea of sex, so fucked-out that she almost didn't feel the thick tip of the Queen's stinger press against the virgin hymen of her pretty, pink, and extremely tight pussy.

"No, no, no," Nicolette whimpered. This was overkill. Deep down she had always known she would prefer large, thick cocks to little, slender penises. When she danced with the boys of the court she always found herself pressing a little closer against the older boys with the healthy, promising bulges in their tight pants, and she instinctually shunned the brats whose crotches were a smooth as hers. When her sisters were getting fucked in their rooms by whatever guard or prince they were secretly courting, Nicolette could tell which of them were bigger than others, just by the way her sisters moaned and screamed. It was honestly a miracle that she had not lost her virginity earlier, but Nicolette had been born with a stern, noble face like her Aunt Severine, and her icy demeanor intimidated men, and her true introverted nature was equally off-putting, especially when she was surrounded by easy, experienced sluts insatiable for more sex and weren't picker from who it came.

But this monster didn't care about Nicolette's feeling, or attitude, or station, or anything. This monster cared only about one thing: popping that cherry. And she was going to do more than pop it, she was going to pulverize it. She was going to kill it. She was going to smash it apart like a sledgehammer hitting a teacup.

"No, no . . . no . . . um . . . pu . . . . pu," Nicolette found herself quivering. Sometihng was changing inside her. " . . . please."

"You heard her," Nadia said to the black skinned monarch with the yellow-striped breasts. "She wants it. Fuck her! Rip her open!"

The Queen's smooth, human-like face smirked, and then every muscle in her hard body bulged slightly, and her hips slammed forward. Half the stinger sledged in, lubricated by the burning purple jelly, and although it was only half, it slammed against the roof of Nicolette's womb, her slender stomach bulging like a woman's cheek while sucking on a big, hard cock. Her hymen was torn apart like wet tissue paper trying to hold back a falling tree.

She screamed. She came. She died.

#####

Nicolette was sure she was in Hell, because her naked body singed with the heat of scorching, whipping fires, and yet she didn't blister or burn. She just got hotter, and hotter, and hotter until her brain fried like an egg and her organs melted into jelly. She felt herself getting softer, and wetter, but all the while something big and hard was pounding her on the inside, tenderizing her like a piece of succulent meat. She was carried through the air and bent into every position that her body could be pried into, forcing an endless series of spine-shattering orgasms to shiver through her body in unusual ways. It felt like every inch of her body was cumming. Orgasms were firing off in her pussy, breasts, and ass, but also in her skin, her bones, and her head. She was a solitary, sexual being, totally devoid of will or conscious thought, consumed by a singular need to be fucked harder, and faster, and deeper, until she was completely and utterly destroyed. This Hell slowly stated to become more like a Heaven though, and instead of fearing this mind-breaking torment she embraced it, encouraged it, and what few words she could remember coherently enough to speak were all begging for more.

She screamed. She came. She was resurrected.

#####

Nicolette awoke in a warm, stuffy room. It was a girl's room, judging by the colorful sheets, reading material in the bookcase, and several well used dildos on the nightstand. Driven by unconscious instinct, she reached out and grabbed one, bringing it to her mouth and licking it like a piece of candy. She didn't even know who the sex-toy belonged to, but that didn't matter. She wanted to taste sex.

Her naked body was slick with sweat and sticky with other fluids. She felt like a hot, smelly mess, but she wasn't embarrassed. She was wholly satisfied. Her body ached terribly, but it was that kind of burning, deep ache that she got after riding her horse all day, or working out in the gymnasium. She liked the feeling. It felt like growth.

She tried to stand, but a heavy pain in her stomach prevented her from doing so. She looked down and was surprised (but not afraid) to see that she was very, very pregnant, or at least it looked that way. Her once toned, flat stomach that slightly pulsed with abdominal muscle when she masturbated was now a bulging, potbellied mountain, smooth and glistening like wet polished marble.

Finally she managed to stand, and she almost fell over from the strange weight in her stomach. Her tits were larger now as well, and her once tiny pink nipples stood out a full inch. She touched one and shivered as an immediate orgasm rippled through her. She had never been this sensitive before.

She left the room and wandered through the hot, stuffy house, slowly going down a flight of stairs to see a light coming from another room. There were voice coming from inside as well. Slowly, but unafraid, she snuck over to see who was inside.

"But dad," a redheaded girl with cute freckles and big green eyes whined. "Do I have to?" The girl was naked and glowing with a sensual luster. Like Nicolette, this girl was also very pregnant looking.

"Primrose, you will do as your father tells you, and your father is telling you to work that cock until it's empty." The man who was speaking was one of the most ruggedly handsome and magnetic older men the 19 year old had ever seen, and instantly her pussy was dripping for him. He was completely naked as well, his strong body bulging with muscle and scarred, hairy skin. The masculine musk wafting from his body filled Nicolette's senses and almost made her pass out. She gasped at the sight of his swollen, turgid cock, which protruded from his muscular crotch like a twisted piece of driftwood. It was definitely not a pretty penis, but it was manly and terrifying. It was a cock that clearly meant for one thing: fucking the daylights out of a woman, and it looked perfect for that job.

The father continued scolding his naked daughter. "That boy is going to keep whimpering and crying until you drain every drop of honey from his balls. He got raped by over a dozen Delphians, and their honey has saturated into his testicles. Just look at them!"

Nicolette moved to see what the godly stud was referring to. There on the floor was the body of a cute little blonde boy, a little younger than herself but very soft a petite looking. That was, except for his gigantic mammoth cock that was sticking straight up like a swollen tower of meat. His balls were swollen to the size of cantaloupes, and Nicolette couldn't help but giggle at how cute and silly he looked. The boy seemed to be in great pain though, because he was jacking his monster cock with both hands and crying pathetically, and occasionally a thick rope of golden honey would erupt from his cockhead, spilling across his smooth chest.

"Dumbass! Stop wasting it!" The redhead said, taking a hold of the boy's gushing cock and directing the ejaculate into a wooden bowl. Although she was just trying to get a grip on the ludicrous pillar-of-a-prick, her honey-slickened hand kept sliding off, and soon she was unintentionally jerking him off, making him gush out even more of the honey.

"Good girl," the father said. "You take care of him, and then do yourself. I'll finish off his sister."

The father turned and walked out of sight, but Nicolette was treated to a hypnotic view of his beautiful buttocks as he went.

"But daddy," the daughter whispered sadly to herself, "I want you to take care of me." Angry and jealous, she brought her fist down right onto the boys gigantic testicles, causing him to squeak in pain as a blast of honey shot from his urethra and splattered across the girl's face.

#####

When Nicolette wandered into the living room she found a familiar shape waiting for her. It was the curved, slender, arched figure of the impossibly beautiful and perfect Nadia Méchant. She was naked, wearing nothing but a sheen of sweat and a golden necklace that melted into the soft valley of her cleavage. She was sipping a steaming cup of tea the smelt of sweet Delphian honey as she starred out the window at the starry sky.

"Good morning," the sultry sorceress said to the pregnant paladin. "How'd you sleep?"

"I . . . what . . . uh," Nicolette stammered for words. It blew her mind that after everything that had happened, after all these weeks of chase and one mind-shattering session of monster-rape, that Nadia could act so nonchalant, as if they were just two girlfriends spending the night rather than huntress and pussy-prey, dominatrix and sub. Nicolette groped her distended belly and finally found something to say. "What did you do to me?"

"Careful!" Nadia said, pulling Nicolette's hands away from her stomach. "You don't want to push out any and waist it. That Royal Jelly sells for hundreds of gold for an ounce, and your packing at least a couple gallons of it."

"What? I don't . . . but why . . ."

"Shh," Nadia hushed the numbed 19 year old, placing a finger on the girl's puffy pink lips and wiping them softly. "Don't worry your pretty, empty little head about it. I'm very proud of you. You've become such a wonderful little whore."

Nicolette couldn't make sense of anything her conqueress was saying, and when Nadia leaned in and gave her a deep, soft, sensual kiss, the paladin almost lost consciousness from sheer physical joy. Her toes curled up so far that she almost lost her footing and fell over, but Nadia held her up. The feeling of her sorceress's hands gliding over her back, and of her big, firm breasts pushing into Nicolette's hard, erect nipples was too much. Tears came to the paladin's eyes as she started to cum. She could feel something thick and syrupy starting to leak from her insides and out her pussy.

"Hang on, hang on," Nadia said, patting Nicolette on the head. "Let me get a pot, alright."

The sorceress quickly dragged over a large clay pot and guided the paladin to sit on it like a toilet. Suddenly Nicolette's body was quacking uncomfortably. Now that a drop of thick, purple jelly was oozing out, it seemed that the rest was going to come out with a flood. It really did feel like childbirth.

Nicolette started to whimper and cry. She was scared. She didn't understand what was happening to her body.

"Shhh, shhh," Nadia hushed her, kissing her again. "Don't worry baby, mommy is here. I've just got to get my little fortune out of your body, alright. All that jelly dripping past your clit, that's really going to fuck you up again, so it'll probably be better if we get it all out at once instead of little by little, understand?"

Nicolette barely understood anything. Where was she?

"Alright. Ready?"

"Re-ready for whu-"

And without further warning Nadia planted a hand right on top of the girl's swollen, hot pussy, and began to rub it up and down with a furiously but graceful speed. Her palm glided over Nicolette's engorged clit and her fingers darted across her dripping lips. As Nadia picked up speed her hand starting to make a clapping sound: CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! as if she were spanking Nicolett'e vagina with blinding speed.

"Oh . . . oh . . . OH! . . . OH! OH!" Nicolette voice started growing higher and higher, and her whole body started to shake.

"C'mon baby," Nadia encouraged. "All at once. Get the whole load out in one go. As soon as you orgasm: push. Just push! Got it?"

Nicolette did not understand, but her body did. She was already on the cusp of a powerful, body-flushing orgasm, and as it came she felt parts of her body opening up like never before. She was already going to cum, and it was going to be a big one, but Nadia made it come all the faster when she leaned down and slurped one of Nicolette's nipples into her mouth, sucking fiercely.

"Holy . . . . . . . ffffffffFFFFFFFFUUUUUUCCKK!"

Nicolette's mind exploded and her eyes almost sparkled as her mental fuses fried and flickered into oblivion. Her pussy erupted like a water fall, a high-pressure blast of thick, boiling purple honey gushing from her body. She started to spasm like an epileptic being electrocuted, and it took all of Nadia's physical strength to keep her sitting on the lid of the clay pot.

"Not a drop, not a drop," Nadia said to herself, gritting her teeth as she held the quaking 19 year old in place. Even a drop of wasted Jelly was like throwing away a small fortune.

It took a long time to come out, the last of it dripping out in a slow, excruciatingly orgasmic ooze that provoked an endless series of numbing after-quakes through the young lady's body. She was still conscious, but only in the barest sense of the word. Her blue eyes had rolled so far up her irises barely showed under her fluttering eyelids, and her tongue hung out like a dying dog's, slowly drooling saliva all over her breasts. Nicolette was gone. All that was left was a hot, horny husk.

Nadia giggled as she kissed the comatose girl again, even though Nicolette was incapable of kissing back. Nadia released her grip, and the mindless slut slowly tipped over, tumbling to the floor in a heap of arms and legs.

"Thanks, sweetie," she said to the husk, running a finger up and down the paladin's oozing pussy. She brought the finger to her mouth and sucked on it, instantly orgasming from the immaculate taste. "Mmmm, oh darling. You are so . . . fucking . . . delicious. You really do taste better with honey."

#####

When Nicolette's conscious mind finally returned she looked down to see that her stomach was back to its toned, flat size, but her breasts and pussy had been changed permanently. Her tits were larger, her nipples darker and more erect. Her clit had become like a tiny penis, standing erect from her pussy fold by over an inch. The cool air blowing across it was more than enough to stimulate her. Clearly she had become incredibly sensitive.

She looked up and saw Nadia, her mistress, her conqueress, her dominatrix, the most beautiful and divine woman in the whole world. She was fully clothed now (at least what 'fully' meant for Nadia), wearing a tight, form fitting red skirt that hung low on her swooping hips, and her breasts were held up by a transparent red sash embroidered with golden designs. her entire midsection and most of her cleavage was bare. Her auburn hair was held up in a large braided bun that looked complicated and beautiful, obviously having required many hours (or a single magical spell) to accomplish.

Nicolette tried to speak, but she couldn't. Something was prying her mouth open.

It was a ring-gag, the kind that left a woman's mouth open to invading cocks. She looked around and realized that her legs were splayed up and out, so that her ankles were positioned behind her head and her pussy was left totally wide open. Her wrists and ankles were bound by soft leather bracers attached to the wall. She was stuck in a very, very compromised position.

"Nassshia! Whhhsshhshs goong uhn?" (Nadia! What's going on?)

The sorceress saw that Nicolette was awake, looking a little startled at first but then she giggled evilly.

"Ah, good, you've finally returned to the living. Lucky for your friend over there. She could REALLY use a break."

Nadia tilted her beautiful head in the direction of the wall next to Nicolette. The paladin looked over to see another woman bound in the same position she was. It was Wolvina, and she was literally dripping with gallons of semen. Her face was totally blank and comatose, and her battered pussy and anus oozed with cum. On her bare, muscular legs were a series of red marks someone had made with a paintbrush. It was a tally: a tally for how many times she had been fucked. A quick look and Nicolette could estimate that her mercenary had been raped over a hundred times.

"Alright boys," Nadia called out of the room. "I've got a brand new attraction for you. Nicolette Belladonna! The Pretty Pussy Paladin! Cum one, Cum all! Fuck her however you like! Pull her hair, slap her face, punch her right in the cunt! She loves it! What a slut! Fifty silver a fuck!"

"Fifty silver! That's outrageous!" A man complained. Nicolette recognized him immediately. It was one of the two punks she had beaten up in the tavern the other day. He was first in line and judging from the angry bulge in his pants he was very excited. "You've only been charging ten silver for the werewolf!"

"And filet mignon costs more than chuck, what's your point?" Nadia asked. "Pay up or fuck off!"

For a second it looked like the punk was going to leave, but he took one look at Nicolette's soft, succulent pussy and he growled in anger. "Fine," he said, and emptied his pockets.

"Have fun," Nadia said, ushering in the next patron, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one. Soon the small, hot room was filled with hard, nasty, horny punks.

"Bshut Nshia!" Nicolette screamed though the ring-gag. "Eh shhhot ooo lllkked me. Eh shhhot whe kkkooodd beh lovvsssh!" (But Nadia! I thought you liked me! I thought we could be lovers!)

Nadia snorted condescendingly as she left the room, sauntering her hips with sadistic sluttiness. "Sorry kid, but I don't date virgins. But tell you what, after I couple weeks working as a cum-dumpster in this brothel you should be up to speed. Come find me then, alright. If I'm in the mood to hire a used up, worthless little skank I'll let you know. Maybe my castle could use another toilet, I'll have to check. Alright, later baby!" She blew Nicolette a kiss before sashaying out.

"Na-na-NNNNNNAAAAAASSSHSSHHIIIAA!!!!" Nicolette screamed until spit flew from her open mouth. "NNNNAA-gunk!"

She was silenced as a fat cock plunged into her open mouth and down her throat, causing her to gag instantly, which was painful for her, but pleasurable for the punk raping her mouth. She tried to scream as another cock pushed into her pussy, and another started to pry its way into her ass, but no one could hear her gagging on those fat cocks, and no one would for a very, very long time.


(This was a commissioned story. You can contact me for comments, requests, critiques, hate mail, and commissions of your own).

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,627 Followers