The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For once in his life Hector was afraid. He was not actually that accustomed to women fighting over him, most were happy enough to join in on a three-way, or even a four-way, as he often enjoyed. The snarling, bitchy contest was strangely arousing though, and now his cock was so erect it was pulling his loincloth up.

"I'll go with him to find the treasure!"

"No, I will!"

"Fuck you, you little bitch! He's mine! I mean . . . the TREASURE is mine!"

"He doesn't belong to you, you old hag. Why don't you go back to whatever brothel you crawled out of?"

"Ladies, please," Hector said, hands raised. "I don't even know where the treasure-"

"I KNOW WHERE IT IS!!!"

The room went silent, all eyes focused on Paris. All of them. Nadia's perfect emeralds were arched with an impression of curiosity and skepticism. Penelope's large brown eyes were filled with disbelief and confusion. Hector looked impressed, and actually looked away from Nadia's body for a moment. The blonde girl in the corner looked incredulous, as did the red eyes of the strange cat she held. It took Paris a moment to realize they were all looking at him because he had been the one who yelled out that he knew where the treasure was. So desperate, so sad, so needful of a reason to get Penelope's attention that he yelled out a ridiculous and impossible lie. But he had done so, right to the face of a woman he knew to be a dangerous outlaw.

"I . . . I know what it is you're looking for. I know where it is."

#####

Paris's mother Jessalee was pissed when she opened the front door to let him in. He was much later than she had expected him to be, and none of his house chores had gotten done. It was his turn to do the laundry, and her sheets were particularly saturated with sex-stains from the previous night spent with Hector. Her one hope was that her son was late because he had spent all night screwing the shit out of Penelope, that dirty little tomboy he had been friends with for so long. Not that Jessalee wasn't going to kick her son's ass even if that was the case, she would just be a little less ashamed of him if he had finally gotten some pussy.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Jessalee yelled as she flung the door open. "I have half a mind to . . . oh . . . wow."

Standing behind her wimpy little son was the hottest woman Jessalee had even seen. Long auburn hair, narrow green eyes, pussy lips, and a pair of tits that could satisfy a baby behemoth, this woman was a walking wet-dream come to life. Jessalee was sure she was a tourist, judging by her perfectly groomed nails, flawless skin, and expensive, revealing clothes, so she couldn't be a whore, not that Paris had enough money to get more than a hand-job anyway.

Jessalee stood there in total shock, breathing heavily and suddenly aware of how long it had been since the last time she had been with another woman. "I . . . who . . . what?"

"Nadia Méchant, pleased to meet you," the curvaceous archeologist greeted, swaying her wild hips around Paris's little body like a dancer and stepping inside. Paris's mother was a well-rounded woman, but she sagged a bit with age, and her gut had a small bulge to it. Nadia's breasts were even larger than Jessalee's, and even without the support of a bra they rose up against gravity with unbelievable bouncy, and her skin was as smooth as polished metal and as tight as a drum. The only wrinkles in her entire form were the small dimples of her large, seductive smile.

"I came into town late for the festival," Nadia said, leaning close to Jessalee so that their breasts touched, and Nadia's much firmer bust pushed the buxom mother's tits in like bundles of dough. "You very polite little son Peter-"

"Paris"

"-Patrick was nice enough to offer me your spare room," Nadia said with a wink."

"We . . . we don't have a spare room," Jessalee said, gasping from the heat of the other woman's body. Nadia's nipples were pushing into her breasts like little thimbles.

"That's alright," Nadia chuckled suggestively, her slender hand slipping underneath Jessalee's loosened blouse and wrapping around her waist. "I'll sleep with you."

#####

Paris's mother forgot her son ever existed as she gave Nadia the tour of their small cottage, remaining keenly focused on directing the attractive archeologist up to her bedroom. Neither was being shy with their hands either, and by the time they were going up the stairs Paris saw his mother squeezing Nadia's succulent buttocks like there were fresh peaches.

He used the moment to put on his wool coat and quickly hit the road, jogging back to town to warn the paladins of the woman's presence in his house, but he barely made in ten feet past the gate before Nadia's little blonde assistant stopped him, still holding that same black cat, the one with the red eyes.

"Where are you going?" the young blonde girl asked, looking quite suspicious of Paris's actions.

"I . . . um . . . need to get groceries. If all of you are staying for breakfast we won't have enough for everyone."

The blonde girl's eyebrow went up. She was rather cute when she looked so suspicious. Really, she was just cute in general. "The sun went down an hour ago. Will the grocer even be open?"

"If I hurry."

"I should come with you."

"I can do it alone."

"I should come with you," the girl insisted. "Mistress Nadia is very specific about what she eats."

"No, no, I can handle it. BYE!"

Without any other ideas Paris simply ran for it, darting past the spunky blonde girl so fast that she fell down on her bouncy little butt. She whined and yelled after him, but he was already around the bend.

Paris didn't see the black cat following him.

#####

"The paladins? They took the King's Suite," Oleric the innkeeper told Paris, looking a little annoyed. "Damned brats demanded my best room, and they ain't even paying for it."

"Really? Why'd you give it to them then?" Paris asked. He had never known Oleric to be the generous type, and from the sour look on his face there obviously hadn't been any 'pro bono' compensation from the beautiful warriors.

"Because they're paladins, the chosen warriors of Queen Nymphoria, and the last thing I need is to piss of her 'Royal Sluttiness.' Don't want to end up in some sex-dungeon with a twelve-inch dildo up my ass. I'm not into the sort of stuff."

"Thanks," Paris said, and slowly edged and scooted his way through the very crowded inn. Oleric made a killing during the festival, and many of his rooms were double-booked just so every tourist had a place to sleep at night, which created a usually fruitful arrangement for two strangers to have a readily available partner for anonymous sex. The echoes and whimpers of love-making from the inn's many rooms were just as loud as the crowded common room, and some horny festival frolickers hadn't even bothered to close their doors. Walking through the hallway was like exploring a living museum of sex, every doorway offering a voyeuristic glimpse of some new perversion.

By the time he got to the door to the King's Suite his little pecker was fully erect at three inches, and it felt ready to pop.

Paris knocked, and after a moment the door swung open. Luckily it was the nicer of the two paladins, Nicolette, and Paris nearly moaned at the sight of her. She was freshly bathed and pampered, her smooth white skin was glossy with a fresh layer of lotions and oils, and her long blonde hair hung over her shoulder in a loose braid. She was wearing nothing but a transparent pink nightdress that barely reached past her bellybutton, and her hairless peach looked soft and clean.

"You," Nicolette's big blue eyes blinked in confusion. "You're that boy from the stable aren't you?"

"I . . . I . . . I," Paris stammered. His face was so red that it felt like a nosebleed was about to start.

"Who the fuck is it?" the nasally voice of Chancy came from inside the room. There was the sound of a body splashing out of water, and her naked form appeared in the doorway, enrapt in an aura of steam and her sensuously tight body dripping with hot water and soupy bubbles. Her curly blonde hair was tied up into a bundle and she was holding a wooden bathing brush at her side like a sword.

"I . . . I . . . I," Paris stammered. He heart was beating so quickly he was worried it was going to pop before his little penis did. "I . . . I . . . I met her. Nadia!"

The two young women looked at one another with different expressions. Nicolette was worried and resolute, Chancy was sneering and cocksure.

"Come," Chancy said, welcoming him inside, but Paris's body took it the wrong way and he 'came' in a different sense, leaving a sticky dark spot on the crotch of his pants.

#####

Paris sat on Nicolette's bed naked and embarrassed, his hands covering his minuscule manhood while his clothes were being washed by the inn's staff. He told the paladins about everything that had happened in the last day, how it ended with Nadia sleeping over at his house, about their quest beneath the coliseum tomorrow morning. He was a little distracted telling the story though, since both of the paladin cousins were still completely naked and sitting so close to him that he could smell the shampoo in their hair.

"She's trapped," Chancy said, slapping the bed and causing her gelatinous breasts to jiggle. "We should ride on her now! Burn the whole place down on top of her!"

"What?" Paris cried. "No!"

"Chancy! Contain yourself!" Nicolette scolded her older cousin. "Besides being a very rude thing to do, a simple fire won't be enough to stop a woman like Nadia. She must know we're in town, that's why she's sleeping at the stables so far away. She'll be expecting us."

"So we should ambush her in the coliseum," Chancy said, looking a little annoyed that her ideas weren't being respected.

"Also bound to fail," Nicolette shook her head. "No one has explored all those tunnels, and the whole point of an ambush is to have a greater sense of the surroundings than your opponent. And besides that, neither of us has ever been able to take her in single combat. She's defeated both of us every time, and every time she . . . she HUMILIATES us!" Nicolette blushed and little tears sparkled in her eyes, but Paris also noticed that her small pink nipples became more erect, and the tight mound of her peach started to swell a little. He wasn't sure how Nadia had 'humiliated' them, but he had a pretty good idea it was sexual.

Chancy groaned and fell back on the bed, her legs spread wide open and her breasts jiggling to a slow stop on top of her. She looked up at the ceiling for a few moments before leaning back up, smiling wickedly.

"We'll use the kid," she said, grinning evilly.

"Use . . . use me?" Paris asked. Although he was scared his little prick jumped back to life, foolishly hopeful that the tempting bitch was going to 'use' him for something fun.

Chancy strutted over to her bags and started to rustle through them, eventually producing a small amulet that looked like an empty bottle tied to a necklace, and a bundle of blue leaves.

"Oh," Nicolette nodded. "I see what you're up to. Now THIS plan may just work."

"Glad you think so, because I'm going to need you to suck the kid's dick until he cums," Chancy said, barely able to stop herself from giggling.

"What? Me?" Nicolette looked down at Paris's petite body and couldn't help but frown. "But . . . but I prefer . . . 'bigger' men."

"Don't we all," Chancy said. "But I came up with the plan, so you need to come up with the cum. Now get on your knees and start sucking cock, cousin." Chancy slapped her hand across Nicolette's ass and her little cousin yelped in surprise.

Rubbing her tight little ass and grumbling a little, Nicolette slowly glided to her knees and gently pushed Paris's legs open, revealing the three inch skinny little thumb sticking up from his perfectly smooth grape-bag. Paris's heart was beating and he was breathing heavily. He was actually about to get a blowjob from one of the prettiest girls he had ever seen, and a paladin no less.

Nicolette bit her lip nervously and brushed some rebellious strands of blond hair out of her eyes. She looked up with a sad, reluctant face

"This doesn't mean I like you or anything, alright?" she said. "Just . . . try to cum as fast as possible, and don't get any in my hair."

She slid down, her puffy, cool lips wrapping around the short shaft of his prick, her wet tongue wiggling out and cupping the bottom of his scrotum. Dick and balls together, she took him all into her mouth easily, and she began to push it all around with her tongue. It wasn't a real blowjob, not the kind that a bigger man with a bigger tool got, but Paris's penis was so small that if Nicolette tried to get any rhythm going the little thing would probably pop out. Instead, she just sucked on it like a piece of candy, albeit flavorless candy. Paris wasn't even manly enough to get that salty musk that many women enjoyed to taste while they sucked a fat dick.

Paris gritted his teeth as tried not to pop. He wanted this moment to last forever. He was in heaven.

But then Chancy surprised him. Giggling like the mischievous bitch she was, Chancy knelt down on the ground behind her cousin, taking Nicolette's tight ass in her hands a prying the cheeks apart. Chancy stuck out her tongue; a long, pink, serpentine tongue that wiggled like a limbless contortionist, and she sunk it right into Nicolette's little pussy.

Nicolette's eyes popped and she started to squeal with Paris's junk still inside her mouth. The shock of suddenly being penetrated by her cousin's talented tongue sent shivers through her body, and she even bit down a little on the base of Paris's penis.

"Ouch . . . fuck . . . oh Nicolette . . . I'm cumming!"

This was all too much for Paris, and he started to cum, his little prick erupting against the inside of the paladin's cheek. She pulled back, but kept his little acorn between her lips, letting him unload completely into her mouth, not losing or swallowing a single drop.

Chancy stood up and straddled her cousin's back, riding her like a pony, and she held the amulet underneath Nicolette's chin, opening the little bottle with her thumb. Nicolette popped off of Paris's dick, and one final small spurt of cum shot out and hit her in the eye. She whined a little, and then opened her mouth and began to let all of his cum ooze out of her lips, carefully filling the amulet. Once it was full Nicolette began to couch and spit on the floor, trying to rid her mouth of the taste of boy-cum.

Chancy giggled and stood over her cousin, grinding her hairless crotch against the back of Nicolette's head a little. "Now eat these," she said, shoving the blue leaves at Paris.

"But . . . but why?" Paris asked, still dizzy from the most satisfying orgasm of his entire life.

"I said eat, bitch!" Chancy ordered, immediately losing her patience. "Eat all of it, or I will crack your little balls open like there were pistachios. Eat!"

Paris did, shoving the blue leaves into his mouth and chewing. They tasted terrible, like shit, and they started to bleed noxious oil that seemed to soak into his tongue and gums.

Paris tried to ask 'why' again, but his mouth was too full of the nasty vegetation to speak.

"Alright, Paris, we still need your help," Nicolette said as she wiped the last of his cum off of her chin. "This amulet I just filled with your essence is called a phylactery. It will lead us to you, no matter where you go. This way we can follow you and Nadia without tipping her off. But the real coup-de-grace of the plan is in those poisonous leaves Chancy gave you."

"Poisonous!!!" Paris gasped, chocking on a disgusting wad of leaves as he accidentally swallowed it.

"Not lethally, dumbass," Chancy said. "They're leaves from the Cockatrice Tree. Hedonian wizards grow them because they think the blue leaves are pretty, but they also contain an interesting toxin. The leaves are completely harmless to whoever eats them directly, so you'll be fine, but for the next couple days everything about you will be poisonous. Your sweat, your blood, but especially your semen."

"What? Why?" Paris asked, crying with fear and confusion.

"Because the poison is a sedative, a powerful one," Nicolette answered. "And most importantly, it's a sedative that dampens a person's affinity for magic."

Their answers weren't helping Paris get a clearer picture at all. They were only confusing him more and more. "Magic?"

"Paris . . . this woman . . . Nadia," Nicolette said, looking him deeply in the eyes. "She is a very powerful woman. A very evil woman. She's a witch, Paris, and we've come here to capture her, but she's too powerful for either Chancy or myself to capture, even with our combined effort. We need you to drug her before we ambush her in the coliseum, understand, and we need her to be drugged. We need you to get as much of your bodily fluids as possible into her. We need you to fuck Nadia. Fuck her as hard, and as many times as you can. Then . . . if we capture her . . . we'll reward you."

"With . . . with what?" Paris asked.

Nicolette blushed and shrugged her shoulders, causing her cleavage to perk up. She bit her lip and smiled a little. "Whatever you could possibly want from us. And not just from Chancy and me, but with the entire Temple of Hedonia."

#####

Paris left the inn dizzy, dazed, and confused, his head swirling with the thousand untold sexual possibilities that awaited him if he helped the paladins with their mission. Every culture had its own temple dedicated to the erotic arts, but few in the world could rival the stories told about the Temple of Hedonia. It was said a Hedonian paladin could fuck a priestess of Aurora into a coma as easily as a wolf could catch a legless rabbit, and the priestesses of Aurora were no slouches when it came to sexual combat. To have sex with a fully trained paladin was to experience sexuality at its most unobtainable pinnacle, an event so mind-blowing that several philosophers claimed to have achieved enlighten from the orgasmic experience.

He had no idea how he was going to fuck the sorceress Nadia, a woman who was clearly beyond his league in the same sense that a star was beyond the reach of a mouse, but he had to try.

Paris stumbled home so drunk with his fantasies that he didn't notice the lanky black cat following him.

#####

The next morning Paris woke with a terrible headache and a feeling of queasiness in his stomach, and there was little doubt that the blue leaves he had eaten the other night were responsible. When he took his morning piss in the outhouse he was disgusted to discover his urine was a bright shade of blue, but he otherwise felt fine. In fact, taking that piss hadn't been easy either, since his little penis was totally erect and as hard as a rock. He didn't even feel horny. His dick was just . . . hard!

When he came into his dining room he saw the annoying little blonde girl already sitting and eating breakfast, and that lanky black cat of here was curled up between her legs. The girl was a little underdressed, wearing only a small crop-top that left her entire slender midsection exposed, and a pair of panties that only covered half her perky little butt.

"I can't help but notice that you didn't come home with any groceries last night," the girl said, obviously suspicious. The cat sitting on her pussy hissed.

"I . . . uh . . . the grocery ended up being closed after all."

"Hmm," the girl grumbled, never taking her big eyes off of him as she scooped a spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

There was a graceful stomping from the stair as Nadia came bouncing down, totally naked except for a small pair of damp panties bunched up between her incredibly ass-cheeks. Paris lost his breath at the sight of her erect, pink nipples poking up, and the way her tight glistened under a layer of dried sweat.