The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright . . . are we done here?" Nadia called back, looking over her shoulder to see Paris gasping over her ass like a starving puppy over a cooked ham.

Nadia bumped her ass back so hard that it knocked Paris into the water and she stood up, disgusted with herself for letting it go this far. She looked down at Paris's petite, feminine body and felt nothing but pity and revulsion . . . mostly for herself. She deserved better than this. A perfect being of sexual desire like her was wasted babysitting this pee-dicked little bitch.

"The tomb?" she asked, sounding angry and sever.

"One . . . one more. Please," Paris pleaded. His kicked his little body back until he was leaning against the miraculous subterranean tree, standing up out of the water enough to show that his penis was somehow still hard despite that fact that he had spewed three times the amount of cum two little blueberries like his should have been capable of.

Nadia raised her foot, ready to kick him so hard in the nuts that his hipbone would break, but she caught herself.

"One more, no problem," she said, her eyebrow twitching with rage.

She pushed Paris against the tree so hard he gasped, and then knelt in front of him so that her monumental breasts were level with his tiny penis. She usually loved servicing he lovers like this, wrapping their fat, pussy-soaked cocks up in the warm embrace of her breasts, jacking them off with a good titty-fuck until they erupted all over her face. This was not going to be one of those times obviously. When she pushed her breasts against his nubile nub she consumed it completely. His little penis disappeared into her tits so deep she could barely feel it, even when she started to giggle her chest-melons up and down as she would for a real man.

Paris didn't seem to mind though. In fact, he loved it. His penis failed to touch the sides of her vagina, but now it was consumed completely by warm, firm flesh that oozed around his dick perfectly. He was lost into a hot universe of sex as every centimeter of his erogenous zone was put into contact with Nadia's body, and the force of her blows sent earthquakes of pleasure through his balls, up his spine, and into his brain. Nadia was shaking her tits furiously, not because she wanted to pleasure him but because she was angry and she just wanted him to finish.

"Oh gods . . . so good!" Paris moaned, thrusting into her chest.

"Just cum for fuck's sake, you little faggot!" Nadia yelled, shaking her tits harder and harder, so hard she slapped herself in the face.

"This is amazing! Nadia, thank you! Oh god! THANK YOU!"

"Fuck you!" Nadia screamed. She snapped. Letting go of one tit, she balled up a fist and sent it straight up into Paris's balls. The impact caught him at the moment of orgasm, and the resulting climax was explosive! Cum shot out of his little cockhead like an arrow, striking Nadia right in her eye. A second thread blasted upward, spattering her lips and chin with blue-tinted semen. The rest of it sputtered and spattered across her breasts, painting them sticky with his blue cum.

Paris was on the verge of losing consciousness as Nadia looked up at him with a pissed-off expression of dominance, licking her lips clean of his busted nut. She was surprised to find that he tasted so good, and she started to shovel more of it into her mouth. She had eaten almost all of it when she noticed the way it looked in the light.

"Blue?" she said to herself, trying to remember what that meant. "Oh gods . . . you god-fucking little bitch."

Nadia stood up and back away, gasping with anger and panic. "Blue cum. You ate Cockatrice Leaves, didn't you? Who . . . why . . . shit! Pussy told me last night you went to meet with someone at the inn. Was it those fucking retarded paladins? Was it? WAS IT!?!"

Paris curled up into a ball he was so afraid. "Ye-yes," he whimpered.

"Why?" she raged. "Was it so they could beat me to the tomb first? Did you tell those stupid sluts where the tomb is, you pathetic little bitch?"

She rose up her hand and a ball of fire erupted with in her grasp. She held it above Paris's head, ready to incinerate him with a single gesture, orange and yellow light dancing over her naked body, making her appear as a goddess of rage.

"I don't know where the tomb is!" Paris finally admitted. "I DON'T KNOW!"

Nadia dropped the fireball, and sizzled away in the water. She looked down with an expression of complete despair and disbelief. "You . . . you don't know."

Paris shook his head.

"You . . . you never knew."

Paris nodded.

Nadia took a deep breath. She slowly strutted over to where she had put her bag down and pulled something out of it. It was a knife. A small, hooked knife like a little sickle. She held it in front of Paris's face so he could get a good look at it.

"See this, bitch," she said. "I'm going to castrate you with this. I am going to castrate you, and then I am going to kill you."

#####

"Nadia, I'm sorry!" Paris cried as her darted trough the tunnels.

BOOM! CRACKLE!

Fireballs and lightning-bolts followed him, each missing him by only a few feet. He did his best to outrun them, but the irony was he needed the light they gave off to see where he was going.

"Get back here you little worm!" Nadia yelled, tossing another fireball after him.

"I'm sorry!"

As Paris ran he noticed her fireballs were getting weaker. The blue poison was having an effect; he just hoped it would have enough of an effect before she caught up to him. But even without fireballs and lightning-bolts to burn and singe him, she still had the little knife of hers.

Paris wept as he came to a dead end, a stone wall with the impression of a naked goddess carved into it. He pushed his naked body against it but there were no hidden levers or secret paths. He was caught. He turned around to see Nadia creeping towards him, her body awash with orange light as she summoned a flickering fireball into her hand. This one was the smallest yet, even though the muscles in her body were flexing with effort to sustain it.

"Nadia . . . please," Paris cried, pushing his back against the implacable stone.

"I'm going to piss into your ashes, you little shit!"

Nadia threw her hand and the fireball launched forward. Paris ducked and felt the heat from the blast cascade along his skin as it blew a hole through the wall. The stone barricade crumbled, as did the floor he was standing on, and Paris felt himself sliding down a muddy slope, his naked body wiping against ferns and ivy.

His eyes were blinded by setting light of the sun, but as he blinked and tried to stand up his vision adjusted. He was outside, surrounded by thick vegetation in a giant bowl in the earth, like the crater of a volcano. The stone walls surrounded this strange grove on all sides, rising higher than a building, no doubt having kept this place a secret for centuries.

In the center of the grove was a gigantic tree with enormous wandering roots like the tentacles of an octopus, and at its base was a golden dais, on which was a large golden sarcophagus etched with erotic imagery of an incredibly busty woman dominating numerous lovers.

As the sun began to set something unusual was happening with the sarcophagus. It came alive with color, not just gold but green and blue as well, and the living color began to spiral upward with ghost-like charm, snaking around the tree and reaching for the sky.

"The Holy Lights," Paris gasped. He had found it. The source of the Holy Lights, the tomb of the Milvian Empress.

"Holy shit," Nadia said, walking down the muddy slope with renewed hope. She walked over Paris and he cringed in fear, but she didn't even seem to notice him. She even let the knife drop to the ground as she approached the spiraling lights.

"Finally," Nadia nearly cried. "This is it. I've finally found the-"

"Hold it right there! In the name of Queen Nymphoria!"

Both Nadia and Paris turned at the sound of the familiar voice to see two nearly-naked riders galloping up on white horses, their spectacular bodies covered by nothing but a few skimpy plates of armor. It was Chancy and Nicolette, the Hedonian paladins.

"How . . . how the fuck did you find me?" Nadia yelled, clearly confused and angry.

"With this," Chancy yelled back, holding up the phylactery that was filled with Paris's sperm. "I'm not sure how you two came upon this place, but the amulet led us through a hidden path in the mountains to this grove. I actually think we took the intended path, and you two came upon it by accident."

Nadia held her arms out and screamed. She waved her hand and summoned a weak lightning bolt right at Chancy's head, but her magic was weak, and the paladin easily dispelled it with a wave of her own hand.

The two paladins dismounted and charged forward, their breasts bouncing in their tiny sets of armor. Nadia tried to kick Nicolette with her long leg, but she was tired, and Nicolette was not. The agile girl blocked the blow and slipped behind the sorceress, her arms slipping underneath Nadia's shoulders and locking her into place. Then Chancy was in front of her, and she slammed her fist right into Nadia's stomach.

"Oof!" Nadia grunted as the air was knocked out of her.

Chancy wasn't done though. She grabbed Nadia's shoulders and then drove her armored knee right up into Nadia's unprotected pussy.

THUD!!!

Nadia whimpered from the impact, and her following breathes came out as feeble little whimpers.

"Spin her around," Chancy ordered.

Nicolette let Nadia go but then grabbed her auburn hair, flinging the sorceress over the edge of the golden dais so that her ass was sticking up in the air. Nicolette then hugged Nadia's waistline with one arm, holding her in place as she started to deliver a humiliating series of spanks to the older woman.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"AAAAAGGHHH!!!" Nadia screamed in futile rage, too weak to resist and unable to summon any more magic. Her knees began to buckle and she was left helpless to the humiliating spanking. Worse, with every strike of Nicolette's palm Nadia's swollen mound became visible wetter and pinker. She was getting aroused.

"Come to mama, Buttercup!" Chancy called to her purebred horse. The expertly trained mount galloped over, and Chancy withdrew from her saddle a large wooden paddle. "Good girl, Buttercup, you're mama's favorite baby . . . besides Mr. Spanker here."

"Why the fuck do you carry a paddle around?" Nadia asked, on the verge of tears as Nicolette, continued to redden her bottom.

"The first time you outwitted me my mother was so upset with my failure she spanked me, in front of everyone. I promised that one day I would return the favor to you, you evil bitch, and today I make could on that promise. Prepare to suffer, whore!"

Chancy raised up the paddle with both hands, raising it so high that her nipples actually peaked out of her metal bikini. She was preparing for a massive swing, one that would surely break skin. This wasn't foreplay, this was vengeance.

SNAP!!!

But when Chancy tried to swing her paddle she couldn't. A long, black leather cord suddenly snapped around her wrists, stopping her instantly.

"What?" Chancy gasped.

Paris looked back to see Hector standing in the hole Nadia had made with her fireball, his sword in one hand and his whip in the other, which he had just masterfully caught Chancy by the wrists with. Other than his weapons he was naked, and although his large penis was deflated from sex it was still plumb, and it glistened with the residue of Penelope's lust.

Hector tugged, and Chancy was pulled through the air like a toy. Her sultry body slapped against his hard chest ass-first, and his sword arm wrapped around her waist to hold her up. He let go of the whip as his free hand came up to squeeze the underside of her left breast, pushing the metal plate out of the way to tweak her pink nipple.

"Now, now. Little girls should be careful whit what toys they play with," Hector mocked, slapping her paddle away.

Chancy shivered with rage and her blue eyes lit up with anger, but she was also blushing from the expert fondling of her breast, and from the undeniable pheromones no doubt radiating from Hector's body in his post-sexual state. Chancy's smooth butt was already pressed against the thick length of his cock, and she was subconsciously grinding against him.

"Oh yeah," she said, her nasally voice breaking a little. "How about this toy?"

SHINK!!!

She reached down and withdrew her narrow silver sword with both hands, turned sharply, and swiped at Hector's neck. He dodged and backed away, and Chancy used the moment to twirl her sword in the air like a baton and slice through the bonds of his whip on her wrists. Freed and armed, she took a provocative fencing posture, smirked arrogantly, and then lunged.

She had the poise and maneuvering of an expert fencer, clearly being the top student of any number of classical schools of the sport, but she was not Hector. Hector had never been to any fancy school, or learned warfare in a classroom. His school had been the coliseum, and his teachers were the bulls and bears he had been slaying since he was a child. Also, Hector liked to fight dirty.

Hector blocked her blows and then nodded into the distance. "Look at that! It seems my horse Fury has found us, and he has taken a liking to your mare."

Distracted, Chancy turned to see that her purebred horse was being mounted by a bulky black charger, whose cock was so big and thick it looked like something a rhinoceros would have, and the sexual stench of it sent waves of steam into the air. Chancy watched as her precious mare stumbled to its knees, and the rapist beast drove its three-foot penis deep into the other's body, provoking a gush of sexual fluid and a loud wail of shock from the defeated mare. Fury began to breed Buttercup with a rage that was frightening, and for the mare, possibly crippling.

"Buttercup!" Chancy screamed.

She turned away from Hector, and he rewarded her stupidity with a swift kick right into her cunt.

"Oh . . . fuck," Chancy groaned, gritting her teeth and clutching her cunt as she went to her knees, sobbing a little. Hector stood over her like a dominant god, and with strong, forceful pulls of his arms he tore her bikini-armor from her body, leaving her naked except for her gauntlets and grieves.

Hector took a handful of the defeated paladin's curly blonde hair and started to drag her over to where Nicolette was still holding Nadia over the supernaturally glowing dais.

"Stop!" Nicolette squealed, her voice breaking like a frightened little girl. She drew her sword and pointed it at Hector. "Let . . . let my cousin go or . . . or I'll slice Nadia in half!"

Hector just smirked at the slender girl's threat, but he still moved into position across the other end of the dais, just out of sword reach. He casually tossed Chancy over the edge much like Nadia was, and the busty Paladin whimpered as her breasts were pressed against the cold golden surface. Hector took a firm grip on her buttocks, and he pried them apart like he was tearing open a loaf of bread. He hawked a wad of spit into his mouth and then spat it right onto Chancy's exposed anus, and then worked it in with his finger. Chancy whimpered pathetically but was still in too much shock to stop him, and Nicolette was so intimidated by the confident champion that her sword was shivering in her hand.

Hector stroked his cock a total of three times, and that was enough to achieve his full, substantial girth. Smirking dominantly at Nicolette, he kept eye-contact with her even as her pushed the flanged head of his dick against the tight rim of Chancy's rear-pussy, and then shoved it all in with one brutal thrust. Chancy's blue eyes exploded with tears, and she arched back in a silent, hushed scream as her ass was ripped open by the thick man-muscle that went so deep it punched the bottom of her stomach. Hector kept his eye-contact with Nicolette though, even as her took a violent handful of Chancy's curly hair and began to fuck her ass like he was trying to push her shit out her mouth. Chancy wept and moaned and whined, but her body soon began to betray her. Although the pain never went away, the pleasure of being anally destroyed soon matched it, and then quickly became the dominant sensation. Wailing and choking like an idiot, Chancy came so hard her pussy started to spray with cum, and she went cross-eyed from the silliness of her orgasm. Chancy and her mare Buttercup where both getting their brains utterly fucked out by vastly superior males, and both of them were quickly realizing how much they enjoyed it.

"You . . . you arrogant bastard!" Nicolette screamed, forgetting all about Nadia as she charged Hector with her sword.

She was stopped when a toned leg kicked her in the gut, knocking the air out of her, and then the other leg spun up and landed a sandaled heel right into the side of her face. Nicolette spun through the air and landed in the grassy mud, her sword flying away into the shrubbery.

It was Penelope. She was standing over Nicolette with a cocky posture, fist on her naked hip. Her clothing was gone and her toned body was just as glistening with sex as Hector's was, the only coverings she had left being her sandals and a few pieces of jewelry. Her brunette hair was still braided, but it was a lot messier than it had been.

Nicolette tried to get up but Penelope but her foot on the back of the young paladins head and pushed her face-first into the mud.

"Fucking Hedonian whore," Penelope spat, although she was half-Hedonian herself. Paris only partially understood the old racial hatred that existed between Hedonians and Licentians, but it was often more strongly felt by the Licentians who had suffered at the hands of Hedonian expansionism. "This land belongs to the Temple of Aurora. Go back to your slutty queen and tell he to stop sending her heathen paladins to places they don't belong."

Nicolette managed to push herself up enough to speak, although her face was caked in mud. "But the Temple of Aurora is a subcult of Hedonia. You're . . . you're supposed to be subjects to us."

Penelope snorted. "Well let's have a contest to decide. How about wrestling? I'm the best wrester in my temple, you know. I even pinned the High Priestess once, although I'm sure she just likes getting mounted by young girls. I assure you though, I will not make this a pleasurable experience for you."

Penelope grabbed Nicolette's skimpy little thong and pulled her off the ground by it, causing the paladin to whimper girlishly from the painful wedge against her most sensitive area. Penelope then grabbed her golden hair with one hand, and swung Nicolette's body through the air, up over her head, and then slammed her into the ground.

THUD!!!

Nicolette was too stunned from the impact to move, and she just laid there as the naked Penelope started to bend her into positions so painful and humiliating that they would have been considered torture in any other part of the world, but in Licentia they were considered legitimate moves for woman-on-woman wrestling. Penelope stripped the whimpering Hedonian of her armor piece by piece, until she was naked and covered with mud, and Penelope probed her private spots with some very rough fingering until Nicolette was cumming despite herself, and she screamed from the discombobulating mixture of pleasure and pain. When it was finally over Nicolette was a hot mess. Unconsciousness, muddy, and soaking in a pool of her own cum, the paladin was put down by the priestess of Aurora hard!

Hector was just finishing with Chancy as well. Grabbing her hair and violently pulling back until her arched spine was bent like a horseshow, he came deep into her bowels, filling her up so quickly that his sexual froth oozed from the broken hole that had once been her ass. Chancy's eyes had rolled up so high into her skull they could barely be seen, and her tongue was hanging out as she wheezed out a final breath, the last of her mind sizzling away from the inferno of her orgasm.