The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nadia wasn't laughing anymore, but she was panting to regain her breath. She was leering down at Paris like a cat would a mouse. She was not amused, but she smiled anyway.

THUD!!!

Nadia suddenly lashed out with her foot, the toe of which came up and sunk into Paris's balls so hard that he could feel one actually slip back into his hipbone. Paris let out a pathetic like squeal as he clutched his testicles and fell to his knees, tears dripping from his eyes as her whimpered in pain. When his legs spread his ball popped back into his little sack, and he cried out in pain. The feeling of his ball popping back out of the hipbone was almost as excruciating as when it went in.

Nadia stood over him with her hands on her hips and her large ass hanging over his face. "No," was all she said.

"I . . . I'll never show you then," he cried, barely able to speak through the emasculating pain.

He whimpered again as he felt the heel of Nadia's foot press down against his scrotum. She pushed down on his balls slightly, causing Paris pain like he had never believed existed, but she didn't pop them.

"I'm a master at this," Nadia whispered. "I know as much about a man's parts as I do about anything. I can torture these little blueberries of yours for hours before they pop. I can make them as swollen as apricots if I want to. I can put you on the edge of orgasm for days, driving you insane as your brain overdoses on testosterone and endorphins. And when I finally do let you cum, after an eternity of drooling like a catatonic zombie with the bluest pair of blue-balls ever wrought, I'll make you cum so hard it'll be painful. I'll make you ejaculate so fucking hard your balls will pop and her heart will stop. That's exactly what I'm going to do to you if you don't lead me to the tomb right . . . fucking . . . NOW!"

Paris would have said 'yes.' He would have gladly submitted and given up, just to make the pain stop, but he knew he couldn't. He had no idea where the tomb was, or if it even existed. He had to call her bluff. He had no other choice.

"Se . . . se-sex," he finally said. "Se-sex with . . . me-me."

Nadia frowned like an angry goddess, and the perfect muscle of her calf flexed for a moment. She was ready to grind his balls into paste, but she stopped herself.

"You don't deserve to have sex with me, kid. Hell, your fatass whore of a mother didn't deserve it either, but I fucked the shit out of her just because I was bored, and she was easiest thing around. You should have seen the stupid look on her face when I shoved my fist up her old cunt until my elbow hit her clit. I fucked her so hard she pissed herself." Nadia spat onto Paris's face. "You want to have sex. Fine, but not with me."

Nadia finally stepped off his balls, and Paris fell back and slipped into the water. It was warm without being hot and dulled the pain in his groin, but it soaked his clothes and made him feel heavy. If the water had been any deeper than knee-length he probably would have drowned.

Nadia snapped her fingers. "Lily. Fuck this loser until he tells us where the tomb is."

"What?" the cute little blonde girl said, looking disgusting and shocked. "Gross! Why me?"

Nadia barely turned to look at Lily, but the expression on her face was terrifying enough to scare Lily none the less. "Because you do whatever I tell you, and I'm telling you to fuck this kid's brains out. Now get to it, or I'm going to crush your hairless little cunt right after I grind his nuts into paste. Got it?"

Lily whimpered a little, but she gave in. She put her black cat onto the ground and marched over to the edge of the pool, refusing to look Paris in the eye even as she stood over him. Her slender hands came up to the knot in her blouse and she undid it slowly before pulling the canvas shirt down, revealing a small white crop-top underneath. She hooked her thumbs underneath the bottom of the shirt and lifted it over her head, revealing a perky set of young tits that were about the size of Penelope's, but Lily's skin was pale as milk, and her nipples were a very light pink. They were small too, the areolas of which were about the diameter of a penny, and even erect they only stood out a few centimeters.

Lily turned her head and pouted as she unclasped her belt, and then pulled her shorts down while doing a cute little shimmy. Paris couldn't take his eyes off of her sweet little vagina when he saw it. It was as hairless and smooth as any part of her body, and so tight looking that even a finger would go up against resistance.

Lily kicked her shorts away and descended into the pool. Although she was no bigger or heavier than Paris was, she seemed like a tall dominatrix compared to him, and she grabbed the front of his soaked shirt and pulled him up for a hard, unloving, but tongue-filled kiss. Their lips and tongues smacked together for a moment, and Paris moaned deeply with satisfaction from it.

Lily ended the kiss by dropping him back into the water, and then lowered herself onto him, mounting him as a rider would a horse.

"I'm not doing this because I like you, alright?" Lily said as she forcefully pulled down his pants and took a hold of his unimpressive package. "In fact, I hate you. Don't cum inside me."

She slammed her hips down, her pussy grinding against his rigid little shaft, and enough of it went in that Paris was finally having what technically could be called sex. Lily felt it too, being as sensitive as she was, and she moaned slightly with a high, feminine tone as she began to gyrate on top of him. She closed her eyes and imagined Hector, the stud with the olive skin and the chiseled, glistening muscles of a young god, and her job got a little easier.

Paris's hands came up and cupped her breasts, squeezing just a little and provoking moan from Lily that filled him with lust. He caught her tiny pink nipples between his fingers and began to flick them. Lily responded by bouncing in his lap with real enthusiasm, and her pussy became slick enough that all three inches of his prick finally slipped in. Now his balls were being slapped around by Lily's gyrating butt, but the sensation was incredible, and it set his nuts to a boil almost immediately. Sensing his orgasm impending, Paris gripped her itty-bitty titties and twisted.

"Ouch . . . ouch . . . mmmm . . . Cumming!" Lily cried, flinging her head back and letting out a little wail at the ceiling. Her pussy flexed shut from her orgasm, and although she got wetter she didn't gush like girls did when they REALLY got fucked, but it was enough to send Paris over the edge as well.

"I'm cumming too!"

"No! Not inside me you little creep-AAAHH!" Lily squeaked as she felt her petite pink womb get reupholstered by a few shots of boy-batter. She tried to wiggle free but Paris held her tight, forcing her hips back and forth to work out every drop of cum that he could. He didn't care that the poison tainted semen was supposed to be for Nadia, he was just happy to finally be busting a nut into a girl for the first time.

"You stupid shit!" Lily cried, slapping Paris across the face several times before he let go.

She stood up and cupped her vagina, groaning in disgust as if a bug or something had just crawled up at. She walked over him and sat on the edge of the pool with her legs spread wide open, her pussy on easy display.

"You better clean this up!" She yelled, looking very severe. "Every fucking drop! Got it, faggot?"

"Wh-what?" Paris asked, too happy and confused to understand her.

Lily grabbed his hair and pulled him face-first into her little peach, holding him in place so that his mouth puckered over her dripping pussy. She held him tight, and Paris found no other option but to eat her out or be smothered. His tongue tried to wiggle into her, but she was tight, and sadly his tongue was bigger than his dick had been, but the pink path had been lubricated by his own cum, and soon he was tonsils deep into her little girl-pocket.

Lily moaned sweetly as Paris's tongue licked and scooped up the residue of sex that he had left inside her. He was surprised to find that the poisoned semen actually tasted pretty good, a very satisfying balance of salty and sweet, but he still worried it was going to make him sick.

As Paris's tongue ran over the rood of Lily's vagina, just underneath the clitoral area, he hit a patch that was a little tougher than the rest of her.

"Holy FUCK!" Lily cried, her back suddenly arching off of the ground, her knees shivering with bliss. The look on face suddenly shifted from dominance and anger to something resembling panic.

Paris had really found something. He continued to lick the special spot he found, tapping it with the tip of his tongue and rubbing with the long, wet surface as well. Lily couldn't contain herself as her body started to buckle and her voice came in labored gasps. It sounded like she was trying to talk, but the only thing that came out was gibberish.

"I . . . oh . . . who is this . . . fucking . . . FUCK ME!" Lily cried and screamed.

Suddenly her pussy tightened on his lips, like a clam shutting tight, and Paris's mouth filled with a hot, salty liquid. He pulled back, and Lily's pussy exploded all over him with a wild gush of juice, almost as if she was pissing herself, but it defiantly wasn't urine that was spraying out of her. The waterfall of sex doused Paris's face and chest, and when it finally died down Lily was left a wiggling, catatonic mess, just a sticky, mindless little body panting for air.

"Wow," Nadia said. "Too bad you can't fuck a pussy as good as you eat it."

Paris looked up to see Nadia sitting on the far edge of the pool, her blouse open and her shorts missing. She was fondling one of her erect nipples with one hand and stroking her swollen peach with the other, and although her pussy was dripping with sex she still looked bored.

"Now will you tell me where the tomb is?" she asked impatiently.

"No," Paris said, feeling bolder now that he had just knocked Lily out with a mind-blowing orgasm. "No. I'm not satisfied you. I want YOU to fuck me, you evil bitch."

Nadia frowned in disgust, but there was something else sparkling in her eyes. Respect?"

"Pussy!" Nadia screamed, snapping he fingers again.

Paris wasn't sure what she meant until the black cat leapt into the pool. That was strange, Paris thought, since cat's normally hated water, but what emerged from beneath the surface was not a cat at all, but a slender young woman with a killer pair of legs and a tight little ass. Her hair was black, spiky, and about shoulder length. Her eyes were red and mocking, her arrogant smirk revealed a single fang, and although her breasts were small they looked firm, just as every part of her body did. She was skinny, athletic, and lithe, but she swayed her hips with a swagger that almost equaled Nadia's.

Paris remembered what Nicolette had said when they first met. Sometimes Nadia was with a cat, and sometimes she was with another girl. Now he understood the cat and the girl were the same being.

"Pussy-pocket," Nadia said, "fuck this little bitch's brains out."

"As you command, Mistress," the demon cat answered. "Although for the first time I can't say I'm happy to have forced sex."

Pussy-pocket made a sound like 'meow' and was suddenly behind Paris. He could feel her diamond-hard nipples grazing against his back as she slunk to her knees. One of her hands reached around his waist and took a hold of his junk, cock and balls all in one grip, and her other hand pried open the cheeks of his ass.

"I'm going to make you pay for what you did to my Lily," the demoness hissed. She then stuck her face into Paris's ass and began to lick the underside of his balls, simultaneously stroking him with a firm grip.

Paris felt a decadent pleasure the likes of which he never had before. Getting his balls licked and his cock stroked was amazing, unlike anything he had ever done to himself even while masturbating. It got even better too, when Pussy's rough little tongue started to work its way deeper into the cleavage of his ass, and finally to his anal ring. The tip of her tongue tapped at his rectum, and the grip on his balls tightened. Paris felt nervous. There was a sinking feeling in his gut. He had no idea what Pussy was going to do, when suddenly she shoved the full length of her tongue deep into his tight little ass.

"Oh, whooooaaagggg!" Paris cried, his cock twitching to an even new level of erectness. He had never been anally penetrated before, but now that he had he knew he loved it, and it was only getting better. Pussy' tongue found the smooth bulge of his prostate, and she began to stab at it with powerful little thrusts, all the while stroking his cock with greater and greater faps of her wrist.

"Oh goddess, oh Aurora," He cried. "I'm . . . I'm cumming again!"

Paris could feel the cum surging upward, and he panicked. What if it was blue? Would Nadia know he had eaten the leaves of the Cockatrice Tree? Would she know what that meant?

He couldn't risk it. He stepped forward abruptly enough that Pussy's tongue popped out of his ass, and he spun around. Before she could close her mouth, Paris grabbed her head and slammed his hips forward, thrusting his dick into her mouth. He came the moment his balls slapped against her chin. Hey red eyes went wide with surprise as her mouth filled with his tasty cum, and by reflex more than anything she swallowed all of it, even licking the underside of his dick to get as much as she could.

But once she had swallowed his load she shoved him away, disgusted with herself for letting this wimpy little faggot use her mouth like a vagina.

"Get away from me, you disgusting little faggot," she hissed, and immediately tried to spit out whatever cum was left in her mouth.

Nadia laughed. "How does he taste, Pussy?"

Pussy grumbled. "Not bad, I guess. But there's something funny about it. Something . . . . oooooohhhhh."

Pussy clutched her stomach as if she were going to vomit, and instantly exploded into a puff of purple smoke. When the smoke cleared she was a cat again, a very angry cat that had to swim its way out of the hot-spring.

Nadia snorted. "Drama queen. It can't be that bad." Nadia didn't seem to realize that Pussy transformed because of the Cockatrice poison. Lucky for Paris.

Paris was still erect. Two out of three. He had to get this done.

"I'm still hard over here," he said, pointing to his little penis. "You don't get the tomb until I get off, got it? How many more of your little bitches are you going to throw at me before I finally get to fuck you?"

Nadia groaned and looked down, incredibly unimpressed by his size and certainly not overwhelmed by his performance. Lily was a hyper-sensitive little nympho if you could find the right spot, and Pussy was probably just pretending to be drained of her powers to avoid touching the little loser again, but they had been all that stood between her divine pussy and this brat's insignificant little twig. She needed that tomb. Her life somewhat depended upon it, and all she had to do to get it was jack-off one tiny faggot.

"Alright," she sighed, getting into the pool. "Let's get this over with.

(I can always just kill him later,) she thought.

#####

"First things first," Nadia said, pushing Paris to his knees. "Eat my pussy. It seems to be the only thing you're good for, and I'm going to need something to get me in the mood, besides pretending you're Hector, or course."

Nadia snickered bitchily, as she pushed Paris's head into her swollen cunt. The little boy was angry about being reminded of his vastly superior friend, the one who was currently rearranging the organs of his greatest love, and Paris channeled that anger into his tongue. He started slow, taking big, long licks of her vaginal lips, only penetrating her slowly and with grazing thrusts, but within a minute he was punching her clit around like it was a punching-bag, and Nadia was responding honestly.

"Oh . . . oh . . . not bad, kid. Not bad at all."

Paris showed her how 'not bad' he was when he reached up and stuck one of his fingers into her asshole. Nadia yelped in surprise but then giggled a little.

"Nice try kid, but I've been fucked up there by cocks bigger than your arm. The effort is cute though, it really is."

Paris growled and literally bit down on her pussy, grinding the swollen flesh between his teeth, but even this barely elicited more than a moan from the over-fucked sexual-traveler. Her pussy did gush though, and Paris's face was made wet from a little orgasm she had.

"Alright sweetie. New focus," Nadia said, pulling him by his hair to his feet. Standing at full height Paris was still only at eye level to her breasts, which left her erect, pointy nipple staring him in the face. Nadia pulled him in and squeezed his jaw with her hand, prying it open as she pushed her nipple into his mouth.

Paris moaned as the rigid piece of flesh filled his mouth as completely as his own dick had filled Pussy's, and he was embarrassed to realize that Nadia could probably fuck a girl deeper with one of her nipples than he could with his dick. He stopped worrying about that though when a warm liquid started to fill his mouth, and Nadia began to moan orgasmically. The liquid was sweet, deep, and satisfying, and although he tried to gulp it down as fast as possible the white froth still oozed from his lips and down his chin.

Milk! His mouth was filling with milk! He reached up and started twisting Nadia's other nipple with his hand, and it too started to gush with milk, sending streams of hot white fluid several feet into the air. The sensation of being duo-milked was enough to finally provoke a true orgasm form Nadia, and she cried out as her knees buckled beneath her.

She fell onto her back in the shallow pool with her legs spread, and Paris took the opening to mount her. He was so short that his face buried into her tits as his little waist humped into her pussy, and after several thrusts into the warm fold Paris was sure that he had penetrated her, although he couldn't quite tell. Nadia's wet embrace was warm, slick, and inviting as it steamed with pheromones, but Paris's penis was so short and thin that it didn't even make an impact. The most he could do was stab at one side of her exquisite inner-flesh like a small worm exploring a large cave, but he never came close to filling her. Still, the feeling was undeniable. The warmth, the softness, the wetness. He started to cum, and he banged his hips as hard as he could against her to make it feel like real sex.

"Did you . . . did you just cum . . . inside me?" Nadia asked in disbelief. "I . . . I barely even felt anything. Did you even enter me?"

She looked between her breasts to see Paris's big blue eyes filling up with tears. She groaned and rolled her own eyes back, quickly losing patience with the tiny wimp.

"Alright. You came. I let you grind against me and you came. Can we please go to the tomb now?"

"But . . . but . . . you didn't feel ANYTHING?" Paris asked, his heart breaking.

Nadia groaned again and fell back. She had been in this situation before and knew exactly how it was going to turn out. "Listen kid. How about I let you fuck me ass, alright? It's been spoiled by some pretty fucking giant cocks as well, but I think it's tight enough for a pinky like you."

Nadia practically kicked Paris in the stomach as she rolled over, sticking her amazing ass up in the air and cradling her chin in her hands, hoping it would be over soon.

It was.

No sooner had Paris squeezed the acorn-sized head of his pinky into the tight rim of her anus he started to cum. He came hard though, and she could feel her insides being saturated by his surprisingly copious cum from both holes.