The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adelaide blushed and continued to grind against the queen. Her childhood had been very awkward and challenging because of the way her presence excited people. Her teachers had lusted after her, and her friends had all become obsessed with her. Boys and girls would seemed to lose their breath as she walked by, their eyes would grow sleepy and cloudy, and more than a few achieved their first orgasms when Adelaide attempted any casual physical contact at all, even something as harmless as holding hands.

"But unlike me, I could tell that you had no control over your power," Nymphoria continued. "You may not remember, but on the night you discovered masturbation the castle shook as if from an earthquake, and the fist time you brought yourself to climax you set your bedroom on fire. I grew concerned that if you ever experienced a truly powerful orgasm you might destroy yourself. Unlike me, I do not believe your body could sustain the full force of the power within you. So, not long after your eighteenth birthday, I had this chastity-belt bond to your body and sealed in place by a powerful enchantment. It represses your power, if only partially, and spares your life at the cost of your pleasure."

"It isn't working," Adelaide cried, now humping Nymphoria's leg with a fury that would hurt a lesser woman than the Queen. "I . . . I can feel my body breaking. It hurts. I'm so horny that it literally hurts."

Nymphoria touched her fingertips to the large jewel embedded over Adelaide's virgin flower. The surface of the diamond-like stone was perfectly smooth and warm, but Nymphoria could sense a subtle, deep vibration from within. It was this gem, a 'lockstone' that held the enchantment in place, and kept Adelaide's chaotic power in check. When Nymphoria had placed it upon the young woman ten years ago she had expected it to last for all eternity, but to her surprise she discovered that Adelaide was right, the stone was breaking, and it was breaking from within. Although it might continue to hold for another year, Nymphoria was positive that it was going to shatter, and when it did, the sudden release of power would certainly destroy Adelaide, and likely anyone else standing near her as well.

"I need to consider this," Nymphoria said, her voice rising a bit as Severine brought her near to climax. "But first . . . mmm . . . get you your knees and help your mother make me cum."

Adelaide kissed her Queen on the cheek, and then glided her body down beside her mother. Severine broke from her duty just long enough to give her eldest daughter a deep, appreciative kiss, and then the two went to work on Nymphoria's chocolate pussy in tandem, their strong tongues flicking and penetrating all the right places at all the right moments.

The Queen's light brown, cinnamon skin grew beaded with sweat, her puffy lips quivered with pleasure, and her dark nipples pearled with two small drops of milk as her orgasm broke free. She leaned back and wailed at the sky, her body rolling over the silken pillows, her hand roughly yanking at her servants' blonde hair, pushing them harder into her erupting cunt until her hot cum surged over their faces and into their warm, waiting mouths.

"YEESSS!!!" Nymphoria screamed, unleashing an ethereal wave of sexual magic from her body, provoking a cascading series of orgasms from every warm body within a mile's radius. Her concubines all fell twitching to their knees, their fat cocks spurting like champagne bottles. Her maids squealed and clenched their legs together as they gushed cum all over the carpets they had just been cleaning. Her guards tried their best to remain stoic at their posts, but even the strongest of them dropped their spears and reached wildly for their erupting genitals. When Nymphoria climaxed, her kingdom climaxed with her, even Adelaide, who came so hard that cum sprayed uncontrollable from the tight seal of her chastity-belt, leaving her an exhausted, soiled mess.

Before Adelaide lost consciousness though, Nymphoria leaned down and whispered into her ear "When you wake up, join me in my war-room," but it would be hours before the blissful paladin had the strength to walk again.

#

The sun was already setting by the time Adelaide strutted into Nymphoria's war-room, a massive circular chamber filled with trophies and looted treasure from over a hundred rival kingdoms. Dragon skulls an animal skins hung from the walls, and the broken crowns of lesser kings were displayed in glass cases. In a giant birdcage by the door was a most spectacular trophy claimed by Severine on her campaign against the Southern Nomads: an ebony skinned princess. She was pampered and well-fed, but the dark-skinned savage was kept bound and gagged at all times, and was only taken out of her cage for some daily exercise, or when Severine wanted some particularly sadistic entertainment.

The black princess moaned and wiggled as Adelaide walked passed, trying desperately to communicate for pity, but Adelaide barely even noticed the enslaved foreigner. She may have been a princess once, but know she was barely a piece of furniture. If Adelaide had stopped to consider the poor girl's sexual enslavement for a moment she would have certainly felt pity, but that was not the way the Hedonians saw the world. If a Hedonian came across a wounded stranger on the road, even if it was a dirty peasant, they might stop to help; but if they passed by their own sister in a brothel, her arms and legs bound by chains and her every orifice stuffed with ravishing cocks, the Hedonian would likely do nothing. The weak deserved to be enslaved, and once enslaved, they were worth no more consideration than any other toy.

Adelaide had returned to her room to bathe and change into her magical armor, since it would have been rude to present herself to the Queen in her war-room while not in full regalia. Adelaide's armor was like her mother's: elegantly shaped to the natural curves of her body, covering her long arms and legs, but only cupping her large breasts and leaving her toned stomach and buttocks completely naked, other than then perpetual chastity-belt. Diamonds in her pauldrons, gauntlets, and shinguards glowed with enchanted light, and it was the magic in these gems that would protect her body from weapons, flames, and curses, rather than the materiel of the armor itself, which existed purely for decoration. The Hedonians were a proud, arrogant, and vain culture, and to them beauty was infinity more valuable than function.

Her mother and the Queen waited for her by a massive war-table with a gigantic map spread over it, each of them in their ceremonial armor as well. The Queen's war-dress was truly spectacularly, being made of interlinking gemstones painstakingly cut by a dozen master dwarves, covering only her nipples, vulva, and joints. Her curly brown hair was held up in a artfully messy bun by several long pins, each tipped with a precious stone as large as a man's knuckle. Her swan-like neck was more covered than any other part of her body, as she was covered from chin to collarbone in tight necklaces and chokers made of pearls and sapphires.

"You Divine Majesty," Adelaide presented herself to the Queen with a curtsy. "Mother."

"Adelaide, come here," the Queen said with a radiant, paralyzing smile.

Adelaide did as she was told and the Queen warmly wrapped her arm around the Paladin's waist, provoking a gasp of excitement from Adelaide. Everything about Nymphoria was purely and almost unbearably orgasmic. The sound of her voice tickled, the scent of her skin intoxicated, and it was said by a few lucky lovers that even her cum tasted like sparkling white whine. Adelaide had trouble thinking straight when she was this close to her cinnamon-skinned Queen, and it took all of her strength not to fall to her knees and pathetically hump the ground like a horny dog.

"I believe I've devised a solution to your problem, and one of my own. I believe we'll be killing more than two birds with this stone," the Queen laughed to herself. "You were right earlier. The lockstone on her chastity-belt is breaking, and when it does, the sudden release of your power is probably going to kill you."

"Then what . . . what can I do?" Adelaide asked, breathing heavily, her breasts pumping like a bellow.

"We'll need something . . . or someone . . . to absorb your sexual power when the chastity-belt in unlocked. We'll need a vessel that can hold that much sexual power without being destroyed by it. For example, it could be my own body that accepts your power. When we take off this nasty little pussy-blocker we'll have to get you into my bed as quickly as possible, and I could spend the next few days slowly fucking the excess power out of you, or at least until you're able to handle it yourself."

"We . . . we're going to have sex?" Adelaide bit her lip with excitement. To so much as be touched by the Goddess was a greater honor than any living person deserved. Adelaide knees started to buckle with the thought of spending a whole weekend with the Goddess herself.

"Well, I'm sure your mother would be adapt enough to receive the power, or maybe a team of paladins working together, but I think that our royal person should handle this matter directly," Nymphoria smiled and winked, playfully referring to herself in the third-person with a small bit of irreverence.

"A-a-a-absolutely," Adelaide stuttered, her nipples and clit perking up at the thought. "Can we . . . can we get started now?"

Nymphoria laughed. "Well, there's the trouble. You see, the only way to safely remove the lockstone on your chastity-belt is by using the corresponding keystone that was used to make the enchantment in the first place. Making lockstones is rather easy, and that one over your virgin vagina in from a set of twelve I had made years ago, but they all used the same keystone."

"So . . . so where's the keystone?" Adelaide asked, trembling with the realization that she was in fact not about to have the best sex of her life. She had the very unsettling thought that a quest was going to be involved in all this.

Nymphoria blushed and looked away. "Most of them were used to secure treasure troves I have hidden throughout the kingdom. The others . . . well . . . you see . . . I had been planning on using five of the other lockstones to bind a particularly wild lover of mine into my service forever. One stone for each of her wrists, one for each of her ankles, and one for her throat. I disguised the stones as jewelry which I gave to her piece by piece over the course of a year, but she must have guessed what I was up to, because when the time came to lock the stones in place she abandoned me, and looted my royal horde and library on her way out. Along with countless royal artifacts and priceless tomes of lore, she also took the keystone with her. I don't know what's happened to it since."

Adelaide felt a sinking in her stomach, and a tear came to her electric blue eyes. "My Queen . . . we are talking about Nadia Méchant . . . aren't we."

Nymphoria bit her lip to stop from smiling, but her smile shone through, and she blushed. "Yes. Good luck."

#

"I want to come with you," Chancy said, lounging lazily against her big sister's bed, wearing nothing but an open bathrobe, her milky skin still glistening with lotion from her bath.

"Why? You hate spending time with me," Adelaide asked while packing her saddlebags with food, tools, climbing gear, rain gear, and several sets of expensive lingerie. No true Hedonian woman would ever be caught without a some sexy sleepwear in case a handsome guest needed to be entertained.

"Not nearly as much as I hate that bitch, Nadia. Besides, you've never faced her before, and I've fought her over a dozen times by now."

"Yes, and every single one of those times ended with you getting your ass handed to you, if I remember correctly."

Chancy huffed and pouted. Her soft, cherubic cheeks had a way of swelling when she was upset, and right now they were so inflated it looked like she was smuggling nuts in them. Turning away, Chancy began to pry through her sisters things, conspicuously rustling through her drawers and cabinets, tossing a few pieces of cute lingerie around. Chancy's open bathrobe slipped down her voluptuous body and she didn't bother to pick it back up. Shamelessly she began to absently stroke the puffy mound of her vulva, teasing her hairless pussy and substantially plump clit.

"Don't you have any dildos?" Chancy asked impatiently. "I don't want to have to go all the way to my room just to get off."

"I have little need for dildos, sister, as you already know," Adelaide grumbled, turning around and thrusting her waist out a little, if only to remind Chancy about the chastity-belt. "I have a fer anal-plugs and a string of large beads, but I've already packed them."

Chancy whined like a child and jumped onto her big sister's bed, her breasts bouncing joyfully from the soft impact of her body against the feather-stuffed mattress. She wiggled herself into a curvaceous groove and slowly spread her legs, her hands teasing at the sensitive mound of her vulva, her pink lips swelling with lust. Chancy was genuinely horny and happily prepared to bring herself to a wet, messy orgasm all over her sister' bed, but she was also showing off. Chancy's cherubic face was perverted into an evil little smirk, and she looked intently into Adelaide's face as she masturbated. Chancy was showing off. She wanted her stupid, statuesque, perfect big sister to see just how wonderful it was to have a wet pussy to play with, something Adelaide hadn't known for ten years.

Adelaide's fists were shaking at her sides. She was biting her tongue to stop herself from screaming, but she couldn't stop the jealous tears that rolled hotly done her high cheekbones.

"She's got friends you know," Chancy said, breathing heavily as she pushed a finger into the warm embrace of her honey-blossom. A small gush of cum trickled out and left a dark stain on Adelaide's comforter. "She has two apprentices, a pair of fraternal twins, a brother and a sister. The girl's name is Lily, and she is a stubborn little bitch, let me tell you. I made the mistake of underestimating her once because she had no particular skill or magical abilities, and it ended with me getting about half of her boot up my cunt . . . literally. I forget the boy's name. Pod, or Pat, or Pam or something. He's a total pushover, but he's got a fat dick for such a petite boy, which is what Nadia keeps him around for. She tied me up once and fucked him up the ass with a strap-on dildo while he fucked me. Nadia kept going until the boy and I were both unconscious, and when I woke up I found that she had tied my waist to the boy's, and his cock was still impaled a good eight inches up my butt."

"I slew a Minotaur when I was fourteen," Adelaide bragged, "I think I can handle two children." She said this with a feigned, cocky smile, but it was obviously to Chancy that Adelaide would have traded all the Minotaurs in the world for one night without a chastity-belt.

"Her castle is filled with monsters and nymphs, all of whom are loyal to her," Chancy continued. "She has a homunculus and a golem serving as her handmaids, her guard-dogs are werewolves, and she apparently rents the attic of her guest-house to some rather wild vampire lesbians. And she is always entertaining, they say. And endless parade of handsome, virile guests from all over the world visit her home and her bed, all of them kings and knights and wizards. Once the Queen sent a group of mercenaries called the Bad Ass Bitch Ninja Clan to attack her castle, and they were all done in by one of Nadia's lovers who was staying over. Cock-blocking the wrong champion from his favorite pussy can be quite dangerous, sister, which you would know if you weren't equipped with your own perpetual cock-blocker." Chancy snickered evilly and then moaned loudly. She was getting really excited now. Her nipples were so erect that they poked up nearly an inch, and they were now so sensitive that Chancy could barely even touch them. Teasing Adelaide was getting her hot, hotter than she had been in a while.

"I'm not so foolish as to attack the witch in her own castle," Adelaide sneered. "I slew a dragon when I was sixteen, and a giant when I was eighteen. In both cases I did not stumble blindly into their liars as so many foolish blowhards had done before me. I drew the monsters out, and trapped them in a battlefield of my choosing."

"But have you . . . OH," Chancy squealed, suddenly squirting a small orgasm. "But have you ever slain a demon?"

Adelaide said nothing.

"Of course you haven't, and Nadia is never without her demonic familiar, a slutty little succubus who can either take the form of a nubile young woman, or a slinky black cat. Even if you somehow manage to match Nadia in battle, you'll have to worry about her little sex-spirit getting you from behind."

"Demons can be banished, bound, or destroyed," Adelaide said moving to the wall. "Once the demon has been slain, Nadia will lose her magical connection to the realms of Hell, and with it most of her power. I am prepared for this battle, and I am going to relish obliterating Nadia's succubus into nothingness . . . I and Judgment."

As Adelaide said this she flung back a satin curtain which concealed her most cherished and beloved possession, her personal weapon, a massive war-hammer she called Judgment. Most Paladins went into battle wielding delicate rapiers, spears, whips, or stilettos with graceful skill, dancing through the battlefield like vengeful ballerinas, but Adelaide had always been a head taller than the other Paladins in her class, and the well-toned muscles of her thighs spoke of a greater level of physical strength than most of her dainty, agile peers. She and the curvaceous Chancy had that in common at least. Chancy was a bruiser of a combatant, preferring hammers and maces to bludgeon her foes into submission, but even she could not wield a titanic sledge like Judgment.

Adelaide's war-hammer was over fifty pounds of solid golden mithril, molded by a master dwarf in an ancient furnace that was fueled by the fires of an enslaved dragon. Judgment's handle was nearly five feet in length, and every inch of it was engraved with magic runes that enhanced the wielder's strength and immunity to magic. The head of the war-hammer was especially unique: a large turquoise gem that had been blessed and enchanted by the late Queen Nymphillia herself, Nymphoria's mother. Queen Nymphillia had granted the weapon to her Arch-Paladin, Adelaide's grandmother Seraphina Belladonna, who passed it own to Adelaide herself.

A single swing from Judgment was enough to punch through a reinforced siege-wall, or crush a giant's head like an egg, and the magic that saturated it dispelled curses and foul influences. With this hammer Adelaide was a veritable juggernaut of Hedonian superiority, and with it she would smash Nadia's succubus into oblivion, and then smite the witch low. Chancy had failed to capture Nadia over a dozen times, but Adelaide would not fail once.

"Bring me honor, Judgment," Adelaide whispered, kissing her golden lips against the massive turquoise gem. Her tongue glided over the gem's surface, and she channeled a small amount of her inherent sexual-power into it, as if she were stoking a fire, and the gem responded with a soft, eldritch glow. Her chastity-belt had always kept Adelaide from developing any intimate relationships with men, but Judgment had always been there for her. The brutal weapon was the closest thing to a boyfriend she had ever had.

"Talking to your fucking hammer again," Chancy laughed erotically, now closer than ever to her climax. She wouldn't admit it aloud, but the fact that she was masturbating in her sister's bed was turning her on. The thought that it was her cunt-honey staining the sheets before Adelaide's could made her even wetter, and for once she felt superior to her perfect big sis. Adelaide has always been smarter than Chancy, prettier than Chancy, more popular in school than Chancy, and more loved by their mother than Chancy, but when it came to sex Chancy was miles ahead of 'Princess Perfect.' "You're so fucking lame, sis. You're really going to need my help on this quest."