The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,618 Followers

"AAAAGGHH!!!" Aljak screamed as he came, his balls suddenly unloading a hot load of cum deep into Adelaide's bloody cunt, but he barely slowed down at all.

Instead he grabbed her hair and flung her to the ground, her breasts boning from the impact, and he grabbed her legs. Putting her ankles around his neck, her stood over her and fucked her in a pile-driver position, her breasts slapping against her face and her legs flailing in the air.

"SHIT!" He roared, and without warning he came again, filling her pussy so much that it oozed out of her stuff pussy. Still he remained hard though, and he was not yet satisfied with her.

Aljak actually picked Adelaide up and let her wrap her long legs around his waist, and he fucked her against a tree in that standing position, even though she was so much taller than him and awkwardly bent at the waist. There was nothing comfortable about this position, but neither of them cared. They were too horny to care, too enraged by lust.

The minutes turned into hours, and the hours carried on throughout the long night. Even in the dark they continued to fuck, stumbling over each other and every thing they came across. Adelaide played a game with Aljak, running off and pretending to hide, although making sure to find a spot where he was certain to find her, and she's fight him briefly before he'd slam her to the ground and angrily fuck her brains out for other bewildering orgasm.

Their sex was so hot and bewildering that at certain points Adelaide couldn't remember who she was, or what she was doing here. For many hours she felt like nothing more than an animal, a beast of the tropical island, who was being hunted by an insatiable, powerful predator. That predator, that brown-skinned stud with the brutal cock, caught her again and again and again, each time slaughtering her like the prey she was, and every-time she's get up and allow him to hunt her again.

Finally the orgasms and wild, painful fits of lust started to abate, although they did not stop completely. Adelaide and Aljak would take breaks between fucks now, some of those breaks only being a few minutes, and others lasting for about an hour. Adelaide knew she was hungry, and thirsty, and tired, but whenever the choice came between food, water, sleep, or sex, she would always choose sex.

"One more . . . . one more, please," she begged deliriously, weakly clawing at Aljak's muscular legs as the sun finally came up, casting their little island universe in orange and yellow light.

Aljak was panting like a racehorse, his chest bellowing visibly, and his sparkling brown eyes rolling around in his skull without direction. He was tired, sore, and mildly hallucinating from exhaustion, but the golden goddess he had pulled out of the sky was begging him for more of his magic seed, and he had to give it to her, otherwise the world would explode . . . or so his delirious mind thought.

He grabbed Adelaide's hair, stood over her open mouth, and ejaculated one final load directly onto her tongue, this final nut only offering a few spurts of his delicious cream, but she accepted it gratefully, and rolled the chewy gum around in her mouth as she slunk into the mud, and fell asleep.

Aljak stood over her for a time, but lost consciousness at some point, and fell across her body.

#

Many miles away, Nadia and her demonic familiar were floating away in her rented sailbot, nursing their wounds. Pussy had mostly recovered from her near-death experience with the Paladin's war-hammer, but her physical form was still solidifying. Nadia was much worse off, her hole body bruised, battered, and terribly sore. That last blow Aljak had given to her cunt had been the worst, and Nadia still could close her legs without screaming.

They had managed to sneak away while Aljak and Adelaide were fucking each other senseless, although Nadia had to crawl across the sand with the jewelry box under one arm while Pussy disintegrated into a cloud of poisonous smoke and slowly wafted back to the ship.

"I can't believe that little bastard betrayed me," Nadia sniveled while waving a small healing spell over her battered vulva. "And I can't believe that fucking bitch is getting all that cock to herself."

"What did you expect," Pussy said, shrugging her shoulders and playing with a ball of string she found. "I mean, you do shit like that to other people all the time, so you really shouldn't be so upset when it happens to you."

Nadia was upset though. She was above the concept of hypocrisy, as far as she was concerned, and just because she stole, murdered, raped, pillaged, tricked, deceived, manipulated, defiled, betrayed, coveted, and broke every rule she came across didn't mean she appreciated any of those things happening to her.

At least she got the jewelry box though.

"So what's in it?" Pussy asked, nudging her head to the box. "Must be something special for us to have gone to all that trouble for it."

Nadia rubbed the keystone over the lockstone on the jewelry box. There was a small flash of light, and the box cracked open. Nadia withdrew from it a small bracelet. It was a lovely piece of jewelry, made entirely of gold, and finely crafted, but was obviously not enchanted or magical in anyway.

"I don't get it," Pussy said, sniffing the bracelet. "It's just an ordinary piece of jewelry."

Nadia sighed. "Yes. It was the first gift Nymphoria ever gave me, back when we were together and times were good, before she tried to make me her permanent slave."

Pussy was confused. She had known her mistress to be greedy, but never sentimental.

"We went through all that so you could get an old keepsake from your ex-girlfriend back?" Pussy asked, incredulous. "That's crazy! We were almost killed."

Nadia shrugged. "I guess. You're right. How silly of me," she said, and tossed the bracelet into the sea.

#

Adelaide and Aljak awoke in each others' arms, theirs chests pressed against one another, and their bodies sticky with the aftermath of their explosive sex. They were both groggy and sore, but also extremely satisfied, and as they moaned themselves into a state of semi-consciousness they began to kiss one another, their lips gently smacking and sucking with intimate arousal.

"Well that proves it," A girl's voice said. "These two are working together."

"To think that a Paladin of Hedonia would betray her Queen for this . . . this . . . this dirty little foreign boy."

"He is cute though," a third girl said, breathing heavily. "And you saw what he did to Amelia. He fucked her so silly she still can't walk. She was still unconscious in the Queen's bedroom when we found her."

Adelaide's eyes took a moment to adjust to the light, but when they did she found herself tied to Aljak, their bodies bound together by leather cords. She looked up and saw that she was surrounded by Hedonian guards-women, all of them looking extremely pissed, and one of them sporting a broken nose and several broken teeth. She would have been quite lovely otherwise.

"No!" Adelaide croaked. "I'm not in alliance with this boy! I'm fighting him!"

One of the guards gave her a cynical look. "Yeah . . . looks like you two were fucking like bunnies to me."

Adelaide blushed. "Yes . . . but . . . sometimes fighting and fucking are the same thing. I-"

"You're under arrest, and so is your boyfriend. We're taking you back to the capital so Queen Nymphoria can judge you herself, Fallen Paladin."

Adelaide growled in rage and tried to move, but the guards has actually done a good job of tying her up, and she was still tired from the marathon of sex Aljak had put her through.

"But I'm the Arch-Paladin's daughter!" Adelaide whined. "I'm Adelaide Belladonna!"

The guard rolled her eyes and walked off. "Sure. Whatever. Cool story, bitch."

Aljak laughed, and Adelaide responded by growling at him. "You should be angry to. You're also under arrest."

"Yeah, but I'll escape. No Hedonian slut has ever been able to hold me. Not my girlfriends, not you, not this slutty Queen of yours, and definitely not these dumb bitches. I'll have one of these girls eating out of the palm of my hand pretty soon, and of course she's going to have to untie me so we can have sex, and when she does . . . BAM! . . . I'm out of here."

Adelaide grumbled as she realized her pussy was still pressed against his cock. It felt good. "Do you have a problem with Hedonians or something?"

He shrugged. "My mother was Hedonian noblewoman, but she was a slut, like all Hedonian women are. My father told me he raped her easily and broke her will, and she followed him around like a loyal bitch even as he abused her. When I was born he left with me for the South, and he sold her to some whore-house along the way. At least that's what he told me."

Adelaide blushed with anger. She didn't have anything against selling a defeated foe into sex-slavery, (her family once made a living off of the slave-trade) but she resented the idea of it happening to a Hedonian at the hands of a 'lesser' race. And here she was bound to a 'lesser' human, her vagina still saturated with his delicious seed.

"What about you?" he asked. "What was the story with that chastity-belt."

Now Adelaide shrugged. "My mother and my Queen believed that my body held too much sexual-energy to be safe. All Paladins use their sexual-energy for their magic, but I simply had too much of it, so they sealed my power away with the chastity-belt, and decided it would be safer to keep me a virgin. My Queen told me that if I had real sex with anyone the unleashed energy would likely kill us both."

"Well that was a wild ride last night," Aljak admitted, "but we're both still alive."

"I know. That's what I don't understand. I thought only someone with the sexual power of Queen Nymphoria, my mother, and team of Paladins would be enough to contain me . . . but you did it all be yourself."

Aljak laughed. "Yeah. I'm a stud."

Adelaide giggled. "Yeah. You are. That's why I'm going to make you my slave-husband."

"Yeah I-WHAT!!!"

Adelaide smiled wickedly, her blue eyes sparkling with evil lust. "You break it you buy it, and you broke me, but now I own you. I'm probably pregnant now too, you dropped so much cum inside of me. I'm not going to let you run off like your father did with your mother either. I'm going to keep you nice and safe at home, chained to my bed, where we can fuck every night like we did last night, and you can raise all our babies. Sound good?"

Adelaide was joking . . . a little . . . but Aljak did not understand. He started to scream and beg and struggle for freedom, but he was stuck, and all the moving around only aroused his cock into another erection, and accidentally it slipped inside of Adelaide, fucking her all over again.

They were carried off by the Hedonian guards, and although Adelaide was not looking forward to the humiliation of being presented to her mother like this, she was happy to have captured a truly splendid slave.

What she couldn't have known at the time though, was that the sexy boy she was bringing back with her had roots in the capital, and that his whore-mother had not just been any Hedonian noblewoman, but she had been a queen, and that his father had lied about selling her into slavery. If Adelaide looked more closely, she would have noticed that Aljak's brown skin was the same warm cinnamon color as Nymphoria's, and that his lovely face had some of the same, perfect features.

She couldn't have known that this young stud was Nymphoria's half-brother, because he didn't know himself, but they would soon find out.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,618 Followers