The Sultry Sorceress Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't be coming," Adeliade said, turning around with a domineering scowl on her radiant face. She was smiling though . . . wickedly. "You will be 'cumming' though."

"What do you-" Chancy tried to ask, but she was interrupted when Adeliade grabbed her thighs and spread them open.

The forcefulness of Adelaide's prying hands was sudden and uncomfortable, and Chancy cried out in pain as the muscles of her buttocks stained awkwardly. As her legs were pushed down, he plump pussy was pushed up, and the swollen mound gushed with juice like an overripe peach. Adelaide was smiling with a demonic grin that disturbingly reminded Chancy of Nadia, and she leaned down into her sister's groin.

Adelaide had never done this with Chancy before, so Chancy didn't believe it was happening, not until Adelaide's tongue softly pushed against her wet lips, and then pushed its way inside.

"Ad-ad-ad-Adelaide! St . . . STOP!" Chancy cried, her whole body suddenly shivering with a level of sexual tension that her feeble mind could not yet process. Chancy had witnessed grievous wounds on the battlefield, warriors losing their limbs or being impaled on jagged spears, but for a few horrifying moments the wound was not felt, and the warrior might even look at their own severed arm for a good while before feeling the pain. Chancy felt like that right now. She was watching Adelaide rip her apart, and she simply didn't feel the pain yet.

Then the tip of Adelaide's tongue found Chancy's engorged g-spot, and she felt the pain.

"AAAAAAGGGHHH!!!" Chancy screamed, her back arching off of the bed so radically that her spine looked ready to snap. Her breasts bounced on her chest, her eyes rolled back into her skull, and her tongue wiggled out of her mouth like it was trying to escape. She came over Adelaide's face with a salty explosion of cum, but Adelaide did not relinquish her oral-grip on her little sister's pussy. She sucked, licked, and even bit down a little, swallowing the cum as it filled her mouth. Even without her overwhelming sexual-energy, Adelaide was tongue-fucking Chancy hard enough to put her to sleep. With the power, Adelaide was going to put Chancy into a coma.

After several long minutes of this, Adelaide broke away, spat out the last mouthful of cum over Chancy's vacant face, and finished packing her supplies. Chancy did not stop cumming though, and her unconscious body continued to twitch and spasm like a dying animal, her cunt periodically gushing with another painful ejaculation. She was going to be like this for the next several hours, Adelaide figured, and giggled at the thought of her sister's long recuperation.

"We can do this by ourselves," Adelaide whispered to her war-hammer, stroking the turquoise gem. "Together we are going to defeat Nadia Méchant, and we are going to break her."

#

In the bustling port city of Sailorsbay where sailors and ships from all around the Warm Sea took landing, there was a particularly tucked-away little pub called The Slutty Shadow, whose erotically suggestive sign was carved in the shape of a curvaceous woman kneeling on her hands a knees with her well-rounded posterior sticking out, but even the sign could not be seen from any of the main streets. The Slutty Shadow was hidden in an alley inside of another alley, and to even get past the front door you needed to know the password which could be learned from any harlot or prostitute in town, if they chose to tell you.

The Slutty Shadow was a dark, comfortable, and quiet haven for clientele looking for the most discreet of services. Spoiled nobles with the most perverse afflictions sought satisfaction here. Greedy men could hires thieves in this pub who were as slippery and silent as an oily shadow, who left no trace or clue behind. Even an assassin or to hung around, and although their services were the most expensive, they were also the surest method around to make sure someone had an 'accident' at a convenient time.

Raquel had been working at The Slutty Shadow as a waitress and 'entertainer' for a while now, long enough to know a regular from a newbie, a talented whore from a clumsy one, and which of the tall-tale-telling bastards who constantly hit on her was actually worth fucking. Of course, she had to fuck every single one of them once to learn, but by now she knew which of these men was just some over-muscled, premature-ejaculating baby, and which was a proper stud who could nail her pussy to the wall and beat the shit out of it if he wanted to.

Raquel had been feeling a little horny today, and by a little, Raquel meant a LOT, and her body showed it. She was a very good looking girl, a little short but well proportioned, with shiny tan skin and short brown hair. She had been working from the days he could walk, so the muscles in her legs and core were well-toned and strong, but not bulging. What did bulge were her breasts, which were two large round spheres of firm, succulent, perky femininity that bounced on her chest with every talented stride of her strong legs. Raquel loved her tits, and she only wore tight bustiers that showed off at least half or more of her brilliant cleavage. Her ass was something too, a small but round and bubble rump of solid muscle, smooth and graceful, but strong enough to crack a walnut.

But if Raquel had one quality about herself that was her favorite, it was her lips. Raquel had inherited her mother's lips: a pair of thick, puffy, juicy pillows of flesh that seemed almost swollen because they were so big and plump. And they weren't just for show either. Raquel could give a man a ten-second blow-job more satisfying than an month-long orgy. She could suck the meat out of a lobster, or the rust of an old pipe. Raquel loved her lips, and she loved using them. All she needed was the right cock to work with, one that was fat and long and pulsing with veins, one that was dark and salty, strong enough to last but sensitive enough to feel every little thing she could do with her tongue and cheeks.

Raquel looked around the room, selecting which lucky stud was going to get the Raquel-special, and she saw her favorite right away.

Aljak was a dastardly handsome thief, assassin, and all around charismatic heart-breaking stud. Dark brown skin, sparkling brown eyes, messy black hair, baby-smooth face, and a musculature that was hard but lithe, like a bronze statue of an acrobat. He wore an open vest to show off the artwork of his pectorals and abs, and a very loose fitting set of red pantaloons that did very little to hide the generous bulging between his legs, where Raquel knew the most beautiful penis in the world hung, one that despite her best efforts, she had never known to ever become completely flaccid. Aljak was a ball of fire and energy barely contained within a perfect male body, and his sexuality seemed to waft around him like incense from a burner.

Aljak was an insatiable young man, he had been since the fist day he set foot in Sailorsbay, a for that first wild year there wasn't a bank he didn't steal from, a noble family he didn't assassinate a member of, or a piece of hot pussy he didn't let by without a good, hard fucking. That was when he had fist taken Raquel, who had been dating a handsome but dull guardsman named Rode at the time. Aljak knocked her boyfriend out with unsportsmanlike sucker-punch, ripped off her dress, and pulled her into a dirty alley where he fucked her against the wall like a cheap slut. He left her exhausted and gushing with cum, forever loyal to him as her knew sexual paragon, even though to him she was barely a distraction.

Rode had felt humiliated though, especially since the one time Raquel and he made love after Aljak ravished her, she was unable to cum. Compared to Aljak, making love to Rode was like going from whiskey to water. Rode foolishly challenged Aljak to a duel, and lost. It had barely been a fight at all, and after toying with the guardsman a bit, Aljak slit his throat and stabbed him in the heart while in the public square, where duels were legal and protected by the law. Raquel had cried, but more for her own sake than Rode's, whose bleeding corpse just seemed pitiful and flabby compared to the arrogant, sexy boy who killed him.

That night Raquel went to the cheap hotel room Aljak had been staying in, waiting for him to finish making love to his girlfriends (all four of them), and then sneaked in, clutching a dagger with which she fully intended to kill the arrogant theif with. But when she saw him laying there, in his dirty sex-stained bed, with the fatigued bodies of four young women piled around him, and the way the moonlight sparkled over his chiseled, virile body, and that wet, plump, throbbing young cock of his, Raquel was unable to kill him, and instead she just watched him, touching herself pitiably.

Aljak woke up of course, twisted the knife out of her hand, and then fucked her brains out until the sun came up and she was too delirious with orgasmic exhaustion to even remember her own name.

Aljak was Raquel's favorite.

Unfortunately it seemed he was entertaining someone at the moment. From a corner of the booth he was sitting in, Raquel could see a pair of very long, pale, feminine legs underneath the table, but who they were attached to she couldn't see. Aljak was smiling from ear to ear though, that bright, breath-taking smile that was as sharp as a knife and could cut right into a woman's pussy like one. The thought of Aljak's smiling face was all Raquel ever needed to achieve orgasm when she masturbated, and the thought that some other woman was making him smile this much really pissed her off.

There was a bag of gold on the table, and Raquel saw the pale woman drop another hefty purse in front of Aljak's smiling face. It spilled over not only with gold, but small diamonds as well. This woman was rich, incredibly so, and she was obviously propositioning Aljak's services for something, but what?

Aljak was a talented young man. His services as a thief, assassin, and lover where all highly in demand, since he was arguably the most talented of all three varieties in Sailorsbay. If you wanted something stolen, Aljak could get it. If you wanted someone dead, Aljak was the deadliest. If you wanted to get your pussy put down like a rabid dog, brought back to life, and killed again, Aljak was the only dick for you. From the looks of how much this woman was willing to pay him, it seemed she might be hiring Aljak for all three.

Raquel strutted up and leaned into the booth, making sure her perky brown cleavage hung right in Aljak's face.

"Hey stud," she said in her huskiest voice. "Are you busy."

"Actually, yes," Aljak said in his irresistible foreign accent. His hand came up and cupped one of her firm tits, but he wasn't groping her. He was pushing her away. "I'm with a client right now."

Raquel actually squeaked a little she was so pissed. She hated being rejected, and the fact that it was Aljak made her heart literally hurt, not like it was breaking, but more like it was on fire.

"Actually," a warm, smooth, womanly voice oozed through the air, sounding like audible rum. "I would enjoy a glass of wine. Can this slut fetch me one?"

Aljak tilted his head to the bar, telling Raquel to go get some wine. "None for me, thanks."

Raquel's heart was beating so hard that her breasts jiggled. Her fingers were twitching with rage. She turned to look at Aljak's client, ready to claw her eyes out, but Raquel couldn't see the woman's eyes. She was leaning back in the darkest part of the booth, with a dark green hood over the top half of her face, revealing only a wickedly attractive smile on a porcelain, aristocratic face. Around her neck and shoulders cascaded locks of long aurburn hair that was neither brown nor red but still seemed to radiate with warm fiery light. The robes she wore were incredibly revealing, even for the skimpy styles of Slavorsbay, and the entirety of her front was left bare down past her navel, revealing two heaving, milky white breasts that seemed to just explode from the woman's otherwise slender body. Something about her posture implied that she was an older woman, easily old enough to be Aljak's mother, but her skin was a smooth and bright as polished ivory, and her massive breasts held aloft with impossible perkiness for their size and weight.

"I'll be right back," Raquel hissed, and retreated. The strange beauty of the woman's physique stunned her a little. Raquel was only 23, but the wear-and-tear of her lifestyle was starting to show on her tight, sexy body. Her bubble butt at some pockmarks from sitting on splintered wood, her eyes always had bags under them from lack of sleep, and her breasts had a few scars from the nights she let her lovers get a little too wild. The woman with the auburn hair in the green robe couldn't have been younger than 40, maybe even 50, but her body looked as crisp as a freshly sculpted piece of marble.

Raquel poured the woman a cup of the pub's cheapest red wine, which wa basically sour grape-juice, and the sauntered back over, rocking her body with so much sexy swagger that all the men in the room got hard from just the sight . . . all the men but Aljak that was, who hadn't taken his eyes off the green-robed woman for a second.

"Here's your wine . . . OOPS!" Raquel said with a bratty, obvious tone as she poured the cheap wine directly onto the woman's head. The watery liquid splashed down her hood, washed over her face, and rolled down her giant bosom in little red rivers, a small pool of wine forming in her tight navel.

Despite being insulted so blatantly, and her expensive robes ruined by cheap swill, the woman barely reacted at all. In fact, other than chuckling a little and licking her lips she didn't even move.

"Raquel! The FUCK!" Aljak yelled, his handsomely boyish face turning a darker shade of brown as he blushed with anger. "What are you doing? You just insulted my client, and ruined her fine robes!"

"Don't blame her," the woman said, surprisingly calmly. "It's not the slut's fault she's so clumsy. I'm sure that whatever little cognitive ability she has is compromised by her current arousal. Just look at the way her nipples are poking through that thick leather bustier, or the way her knees shake a little when she looks at you. Hell, I can practically smell how wet her pussy is from here. Stupid slut must be so horny she can barely walk, poor dear."

Raquel shivered with rage, but she couldn't deny it. The woman was right about her. She was jealous, horny, and angry; three emotions that Raquel had never been known to handle well.

"And don't worry about the robes," the woman said. "They are expensive, probably worth more than this slut's dirty pussy will make her in a lifetime, but I have many more back in my carriage."

The woman than did something that made Raquel's heart nearly explode. The woman leaned up from her seat, thrusting her mammoth tits out over the table, and let the wet robes slip off of her voluptuous, bosomy body. She was naked underneath, and her erect nipples sprang up the moment the robe's hem flicked by them. Her waist was narrow and tight with strong muscles flexing slightly beneath the temptingly soft flesh of her thighs and buttocks, like a dancer spoiled on a diet of beef and goose-liver. What really struck Raquel was the woman's eyes though. They were green, green like electric emeralds, and her large eyelids were delicately painted a soft shade of red, extenuating her natural beauty to almost surreal levels.

With a haughty, prideful smile of implacable confidence, the woman leaned back into her seat, spreading out her long limbs and allowed the two shocked youngsters to look over her lewd, salacious body.

"Aljak," the woman said, rolling the boy's name over her tongue like it was a piece of candy, "would you like this slut to suck your dick?"

Aljak was so hypnotized by the woman's erect nipples and plump pussy that he almost didn't answer. "She's sucked my dick before."

"That's not what I asked," the woman said, sounding more dominant now. "I asked if you want her to suck your dick right now."

Aljak looked Raquel over like she was consolation prize, and although it hurt her feelings deeply she didn't blame him. Raquel had never felt so inadequate before, or humiliated by the mere presence of another woman. Aljak had fucked dozens of other girls since she had met him, many of them prettier and wealthy than her, noble girls and even a tribal princess once, but she had never felt inferior to any of those prissy blonde bimbos. Raquel had always felt that her pussy was as tight and hot as any of theirs, and she knew she could suck a better cock than any of them, but this woman, she made Raquel feel like a broken, soiled piece of trash.

Aljak shrugged at the thought of Raquel. "I've taken her by force before, but if I'm going to fuck a whore than I really should pay her, and I'm a little broke at the moment."

"Don't worry," the woman said. "I'll pay."

The woman reached into the purse and pulled out two coins, but they weren't made of gold, or even silver. They were two coins of dirty copper, not even enough to buy a decent meal. The woman tossed the coins at the ground by Raquel's feet, and then she snapped her fingers.

"Probably more than your worth," the woman hissed. "Now get on your knees and suck this boy's cock. I want Aljak to be in a good mood when I make my offer."

Raquel wanted to save her lest drop of dignity and leave, but something kept her there. Shame? Lust? Defeat? She couldn't tell, but she was crying as she slipped to her knees and crept underneath the table, hitting her head as she slunk between Aljak's legs. She reached up and tugged at his belts, slipping his baggy pants down and exposing his smooth, muscular thighs.

Her hand grazed over something hot and thick, a muscle that was pulsing with wild, dangerous energy. She gasped in awe as Aljak's cock sprang up from his waist, nine solid inches of hard, insatiable young cock, the foreskin peeling away from the bulbous head as it began to swell with blood. He was already so fat that she couldn't get her figners completely around him, but he was still soft enough that she could bend his penis down to her mouth, and she gave him a reverent little kiss right on his urethra. He smelled salty and strong, his own masculine musk still mixed with the taste of the last girl he broke in. Raquel began to gently stroke him and lick her tongue up and down his beautiful shaft. His balls were heavy but his scrotum was tight, and she kissed him hard against his sack, filling her senses with his salty taste. In moment, his cock was so rigid that she couldn't bend anymore, and it stuck up so high that it tipped the table over.

Raquel had to re-position herself just to get her lips around him, and forgetting her humiliation for one moment she began to happily bob her head up and down like a ball in Aljak's lap. Her humiliation returned though when she felt the woman put her naked feet up across the her ass. The woman was using Raquel like she was a footstool, and although that brought tears of rage to her eyes, she did not stop sucking Aljak's massive tool.

"Do you know what this is?" the woman asked, taking a large crystal from her bag and placing it on the table. It was splendidly cut but rather plain looking, obviously more of a quartz than a diamond, but an experienced thief like Aljak knew what it was right away.

"A keystone," he said. He put his hands on the back of Raquel's head and pushed down, forcing her to take more of his cock. She gagged a little but did not resist him.

"The greatest treasures in the world are often protected by lockstones," the woman said. "The enchantments upon which are almost impossible to break, even for a sorceress as talented as I am. The easiest way to open a lockstone is to use its corresponding keystone, which I have right here."