The Summoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had explained at home. If her spell had been accepted by Adam's, it would have been Alice that would have carried Adam's bastard child. They had done the spell to breed a witch and all of the witches had agreed to participate since it wasn't clear who the spell would accept. The year before it had rejected all three.

He'd had to ask. "Did you purposefully make your spell so that it wouldn't be accepted?"

Alice had just smiled. "I don't always obey the rules." She'd refused to discuss the topic after that.

Jack shook the memory from his head. While the coven met regularly, the next time he'd been in the house was at summer solstice. Olivia had indeed been pregnant. Apparently Paul had come to grips with her carrying Adam's child although he still shot glares at the head warlock when he thought no one was looking. The ceremony had been similar but different than the one in the spring. Everyone stripped and the warlocks had again fucked the witches, this time from behind as the witches stood in a circle bending forward and holding each other's hands. After the warlocks finished, the witches had all formed a chain, giving each other cunnilingus until they had screeching orgasms. After that the witches all come back to their partners and mounted them. Alice had fucked him lovingly, not like the animalistic sex she'd received from the warlocks. Once they had finished, Adam's wife, a non-magical woman named Laura, had come over to him. Alice had offered his flaccid penis to her and then kissed him while Laura sucked his cock. Once he was hard, Laura had mounted him, taking his cock fully into her shaven pussy. Alice continued to kiss him as he fucked Laura. Around him the other spouses were fucking witches, warlocks, and the other spouses. Adam had approached Alice, pushing his cock toward her face, but Alice had just shook her head and returned to kissing Jack as Laura rode him with her head thrown back and her eyes closed.

Again, Jack forced his mind back to the present as Alice led him through the foyer to what had once been the main living room before it had been converted to the ceremony room. The floor was wooden; waxed to a sheen with a gold pentagram inlaid at one end of the room. As usual five large rubber mats sat in a circle around the sunken fire pit in the middle of the room. A fire crackled in the fire pit, the smoke rising into the suspended flue above. Beside the fire pit stood a pole that extended from the floor to the ceiling. Midway up was a hinged hook designed to swing over the fire. Adam and Laura were there as well as Megan and her husband Bill.

Dressed in black with a nice looking button shirt, silver trim around the collar and cuffs, matching pants and sharp looking shoes, Adam sat, cross-legged on his mat. His eyes took in Alice, pointedly ignoring Jack, as they entered the room. A lecherous grin grew on his face as he watched Alice crossing the room.

Laura wore a simple gray blouse with a neckline low enough to show some cleavage but high enough to be considered conservative in most groups. Her skirt was pleated and long enough that it covered all of her legs as she sat on the mat behind Adam. Even though she kept her head down, Jack saw her eyes follow him. He gave her a smile and a wink and saw a shy smile flit across her face.

Megan was wearing a black dress that exposed more than it covered. Her small breasts were all but completely exposed behind a fine mesh. Only her nipples were hidden behind small triangles of opaque fabric. Jack couldn't tell for sure, but the lower part of the dress seemed to be designed the same way, exposing almost everything behind a see-through mesh with only the most private of parts covered. Megan smiled at Alice and then winked at Jack with a flash of grin.

Bill, for his part, was wearing a gray suit, refined and perfectly tailored to his slight build. He sat behind Megan, head lowered, hands clasped in his lap. He didn't look up or move as Alice and Jack entered.

Alice sat on their mat, to the right of Adam and Laura, and Jack, after setting the cloth grocery bag full of supplies down by the fire pit, sat beside her, stretching his legs out and leaning back on his arms. Alice smiled at him and then nodded to Adam and Megan. As usual, she didn't acknowledge Laura or Bill.

"Are you ready, Alice?" Adam asked once they were settled. He leaned toward her and his eyes flicked from her breasts to her crotch and back to her breasts.

"Yes. We can begin as soon as everyone is here." Alice reached over and put her hand on top of Jack's, squeezing gently.

"Bill, go fetch the cauldron and get it ready. The first step is the potion." Adam grinned at Bill's submissive nod.

"I'll help with that." Jack rose and headed to the closet where he knew the massive kettle was stored. Together they carted it back to the ceremony room. They hefted the pot onto the hinged hook but left it swung to the side, away from the fire.

"Thanks, Jack." Bill whispered and then returned to his place behind Megan.

Just then an obviously pregnant Olivia and her husband Paul came in and took their place to the right of Alice and Jack. Olivia wore a long black gown. It was tight over her breasts and Jack could clearly see the outline of her nipples. The cut of the dress accented her swollen belly before it flowed down to the floor. It clung to her hips and ass beautifully. Olivia smiled at Alice and beamed at Jack. Paul, wearing a gray suit very similar to Jack's, just sat down, looking uncomfortable. Toward Megan, Olivia flashed a stern look causing Megan's smile to falter.

"Are the potions working?" Alice asked Olivia distracting her from Megan.

"Oh yes. I haven't had morning sickness since you gave them to me, and the doctor is always surprised at how healthy and big the baby is."

"Do you know yet?"

Olivia grinned. "Found out last week. It's a girl." She shot a look at Adam who was pretending not to listen. "I can already feel her power, I know she'll be a strong witch. Maybe as strong as you."

"That's wonderful!" Alice also gave Adam a quick look. "I'm glad you are having a girl."

Adam did not look happy about it.

Deven and his wife Janet showed up in short order. Deven was dressed like Adam, all in black. Janet wore a smart looking but conservative gray pants suit. They both smiled at each couple in the group before sitting down on their mat. Once they were seated Adam turned to Alice.

"Shall we?"

Alice stood. "Megan, will you help with the potion?"

Megan grinned and followed Alice to the cauldron. Together they mixed ingredients together in a practiced routine, occasionally chanting incantations over the mixture before continuing. Jack had seen Alice practicing the potion for a month, but hadn't known what she was brewing. She had never offered it to him and he never asked. Most of her brews tasted awful. Once they had finished mixing the ingredients they swung the cauldron over the fire, continuing to stir it.

With the potion brewing, Alice and Megan disrobed before joining hands beside the cauldron. Jack looked at them, admiring their beauty. He'd seen them nude before, but still seeing them together was tantalizing to say the least.

Alice led Megan in a chant, her voice rising and falling with the cadence of the spell. The potion boiled in time with their chant, boiling furiously as their voices rose and subsiding as their voices fell. As the chant ended tendrils of vapor rose from the potion, one thin filament circled Alice and another circled Megan, each winding around them, embracing them, until they were almost completely hidden by the vapor. Then the cords retreated, sucking back into the brew. They both exhaled and slumped as the mist receded.

"It is done." Alice announced, using a metal hook to pull the cauldron away from the fire. "For this next part, everyone must be nude." Alice waited while the two warlocks, Olivia, and all the spouses stripped. "Now, Laura and Janet, will you bring the chalices?"

Laura and Janet both rose and retrieved trays with beautifully carved crystal glasses on them. They delivered the glasses to Alice, who dipped a large ladle into the potion and filled each glass. The two women delivered the glasses, serving the warlocks first, witches second, then the spouses.

Once everyone had their drinks, Alice and the other witches formed a circle facing outward. Alice faced Adam while Olivia faced Devon and Megan was left by herself.

"Now witches and warlocks, follow my spell." Alice raised her glass and spoke in Gaelic, chanting odd lilting words that caused the air to grow warm. The other witches and warlocks joined in, their voices melding with Alice's, growing in volume. The chant reached a crescendo and then suddenly stopped.

"Drink! Drink it all!" Alice commanded and then quickly quaffed her potion.

Jack and everyone else present followed suit, downing the sickly sweet potion in a single gulp.

Jack immediately felt light headed but suddenly powerful as if all his muscles had grown, hulk like, in a single moment. He looked down, his entire body was glowing. He looked around. The witches and warlocks were also glowing, Adam and Alice most brightly, Olivia just barely dimmer than Alice, except her distended belly which was glowing brighter even than Adam. He looked at Laura, she wasn't glowing. Neither was Paul or Janet or any of the other spouses.

Alice was staring at him wide eyed. Adam looked over and his eyes narrowed.

"What is this? Some kind of trick?" Adam demanded.

"No trick Adam. There is only one explanation and you know it. You know this potion and what it does." Alice's voice was low and steady.

"But he isn't a warlock!" Adam growled and lifted a hand toward Jack.

Jack lifted a hand in defense and felt intense heat rise from his core and flow into his glowing hand. A light shot from Adam's hand toward him. Jack instinctively reacted, pushing the power out toward his assailant. Light flashed from his hand, enveloping Adams smaller beam and continuing on to strike Adam full in the chest. Jack felt Adam's soul through the link. He knew what was happening even though he had no idea of how. There was a link from Adam to something else. He didn't have any idea what it was, the link or what it was linked too, but he understood that this was where Adam's power came from. Reflexively Jack squeezed the link and Adam immediately stopped glowing.

"Jack! No!" Alice screamed, terror filling her face. "This is wrong! Both of you stop it!"

Adam fell to his knees, shaking; his face filled with terror. A loud moan dripped from his mouth as he fell forward onto his hands. Jack pulled his power back, releasing his block of Adam's link. Adam's glow returned, although it seemed decidedly dimmer, not even as bright as Megan's.

Jack stepped forward. He looked at Alice. "What is happening?"

"You are a warlock, Jack. A very strong warlock. Maybe the strongest I have ever seen."

"I'm not a warlock. I don't know any magic."

"Being a warlock is not about knowledge, it is an innate property. The potion enhances a witch or warlock's power and reveals their aura. Your aura is strong, Jack. Very strong."

"So why aren't the others glowing?" Jack motioned toward Laura sweeping his hand around to take in the other spouses, none of which looked any different than normal.

"Non-magical people don't have aura's like ours, Jack. The potion doesn't affect them the same way."

Jack's eyes narrowed. "But it does affect them?"

Alice tightened her lips. "Yes."

"How?"

Alice hesitated and then swallowed. "In a magical person the potion reveals their aura but it also greatly increases their stamina. For the non-magical it makes them more compliant; more accepting of things and also gives them great stamina. A non-magical man who has imbibed this potion can have several orgasms before he grows soft. "

"And that is what you intended for me." It wasn't a question. Jack nodded to himself. "So now what?"

Alice exhaled and she looked at the other witches and warlocks, her eyes finally settling on Adam. "Now I think a change is in order."

Adam, who until that point had been on his knees, head down, weeping openly, looked up wide eyed. "No! My power will return. You can't!"

"It may return, Adam." Alice said, "Even if it does, it is clear to all that you are no longer first."

"He's not a warlock! This is a trick!" Adam crawled over to Deven, reaching up to him. "You can't let her do this."

Deven looked down, a sneer pasted on his face and his eyes sparkling. "I agree with her, Adam. You are no longer first."

Adam looked at the witches. "You can't let her do this. It's a trick. I can feel my power returning."

"Even so," Deven smirked at Adam, "You are not first. You are last."

Alice nodded. "You are last."

Olivia and Megan both repeated the same words, one after another. As Megan spoke, Adam prostrated himself moaning.

Alice looked at each of the witches and warlocks in turn. "Coven gather." She led them away from Adam, Jack, and the spouses. They huddled together for a few moments and then broke and returned to their positions around the fire pit.

"Jack, please step over here." Alice pointed a break in the circle right next to her. Once he stood where she pointed, she looked at him and then leaned to him and whispered in his ear. "Say, 'I am first." Say it Jack, loudly and firmly."

He looked at her and then looked at each of the others in the circle. Each nodded as his eyes met them.

"I, I am first." Jack said slowly.

"I am second." Alice said firmly with authority.

"I am third." Deven said with a cruel glance aimed at Adam.

"I am fourth." Olivia said.

"I am fifth." Megan smiled at Jack, giving him a wink.

Adam heaved himself to his feet and joined the circle. He looked around the group, a mixture of fear and anger on his face. "I am sixth." He said, raising his narrowed eyes to meet Jack's.

Alice looked around the group. "It is done." She looked at Jack expectantly.

He stood there, unsure of what to do. He'd only been in the group a short while and had not really paid attention to anyone other than Alice. He looked at each member of the circle. Each of them stood, nude, looking at him. In the past no matter what happened at the gatherings, it had always been Adam who took charge. He took a deep breath.

"Well now that that is over, let's proceed with the summoning." He smiled at Alice.

Alice's eyes widened a little in surprise and then she smiled.

"Alice, I believe you are the nexus for the summoning. Please proceed." Jack smiled at his wife, standing nude in front of the group.

Alice, eyes sparkling, moved to stand at the center of the pentagram on the floor. "Jack, stand here." She said pointing to the top point of the pentagram. The others took their places standing at the points of the pentagram.

"Megan, please bring my spell book." Alice didn't look at her.

The witch quickly brought Alice's Grandmother's book to her, bowing her head as she held it out to Jack.

"She cannot enter the pentagram, Jack. Please bring it to me."

Jack reached for the tome. He had never touched it before. Alice wouldn't allow it when she thought he wasn't magical. He took it and the book lit up like a neon sign. Everyone in the room gasped.

Alice recovered quickly, "Open it for me Jack."

Jack turned the book to face her and opened it. Alice turned the pages, finding the one she wanted, her eyes widening at each page.

"I can read it," she whispered just loud enough for him to hear.

Jack's brow furrowed. She read this book so often, why would she be so surprised she could read it now.

Alice saw his confusion. "No, I mean I can read all of it. No missing words. No hidden meanings. I know how to make the summoning work and what will happen." Her brows were drawn in and her lips pursed.

Jack looked down at the book. Instead of the unintelligible Gaelic script, the words were clear English and he could clearly read them.

Alice read the words aloud. "Celebrate all hallows eve by abandoning yourself to your lover's lust. Please those you love with your mouth and genitals to seal the pact. As you give pleasure your power will grow. At the stroke of midnight, your climax will bring what you seek."

There was a lot more to it than that; seemingly technical instructions that Jack understood completely. It was clear to Jack that Alice had read the instructions as well and also knew exactly what they meant.

Jack looked up at Alice. "Will you do it?"

She shrugged. Speaking loudly enough for the group to hear, she replied. "I don't know if it will work. But it'll be fun to try." She gave him a wink.

Alice retreated to the center of the pentagram and Jack took the book back to its case.

Alice waited for Jack and then spoke in a loud, commanding voice. "Coven face the center of the pentagram." When all the witches and warlocks were in position and facing her, Alice began the spell.

She started with the perfect form. Jack watched in awe as she drew the spell he knew would summon a succubus. As the form hung in the air, glowing, shifting color from gold to red to orange to yellow and back to gold, she rotated it to fit the form of the pentagram. Everything was perfect and Jack had no doubt that it would work. The book had given the forms and Alice was following them without flaw. Then he saw it. A smile grew on his face and he realized he'd been scowling. Alice looked at him as she completed her spell. Flashing a mischievous smile, she winked at him.

"It is done. Coven, turn around. Spouses, stand in front of your mate." She ordered. When everyone was in place she moved to stand in front of Jack and then kneeled. "Do as I do."

Alice leaned forward and took Jack's simi-erect cock into her mouth. He hardened at her touch. Around them the spouses each began to please their partner with their mouths. Only Laura didn't kneel. She looked over at Alice.

"We are supposed to please those we love, right?" Laura timidly asked.

Alice pulled off of Jack's cock and looked over at Laura with a curious look in her eye. "That's what I read."

Laura nodded and then left Adam standing there, his flaccid cock hanging between his legs. She moved beside Alice and knelt. "I love Jack, not Adam. He is kind and loving and everything I want in a man. Adam is just an arrogant jackass."

Adam stood staring at his wife for a moment. Wide eyes narrowed and his lip turned up. His hands balled into fists as he stared at his kneeling wife. A light appeared shining through his fingers and his hand started to rise.

"Don't even think about it." Jack's voice was calm but steely.

Adam looked up at Jack, his lip twitching. He stood there a moment, motionless, staring at Jack. Turning abruptly he stomped from the room, grabbing his clothes as he left.

Alice smiled at Jack and then at Laura. Once Adam was out of the room she offered Jack's cock to Laura who leaned forward, kissing Jack's cockhead tentatively.

"It's okay Laura. Suck his cock. Take it as deep as you can." Alice put her hand on Laura's back, not pressing, just lightly touching her.

Laura leaned forward taking more of his cock into her mouth. He felt it slide deeper, her lips caressing his shaft as she slid forward. Alice brushed one hand up the inside of Jack's leg until she cupped his balls gently. Massaging him, she watched Laura taking his cock deep into her throat.

Jack felt his orgasm build and knew he had to take his mind off what the two women were doing to him. He looked around. Next to them, Olivia had pushed Paul onto his back and was sitting on his face, her full breasts swaying above her swollen belly. Across from him, Megan stood gasping out pleasured moans with Bill kneeling in front of her, his face buried between her legs. Janet was kneeling in front of Deven, sucking his cock like there was no tomorrow.