The Summoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing around him was helping to delay his surging orgasm. Still trying to distract himself, Jack shut his eyes, holding back with all his might. He felt Laura pull off his cock and looked down. Alice was smiling up at him.

"We're supposed to please with more than our mouths." Alice winked.

"And we're all supposed to do the pleasing." Jack smiled at both women.

Alice looked around. "Everyone remember to please those you love in every way, but remember we want to try to have as many people cum at midnight as possible."

Around the room the couples shifted positions. Every couple began to fuck in earnest. Alice smiled up at Jack, waiting submissively. He'd never known her to be submissive to him before.

"Lay down." Jack said to her and then looked at Laura. "Give Alice your pussy while I fuck her."

The women took their new positions with Laura straddling Alice's head. She lowered her pussy to Alice's waiting mouth, grinding down on her. Jack got between Alice's legs and kissed her thighs, working his way up toward her steaming sex. He took his time as his wife pleasured Laura, kissing and licking until finally reaching her pussy. Lightly, he sucked her lips into his mouth, holding them and pressing his tongue between, pushing it deep into her hole. Alice clamped her thighs on his head, holding him tight to her, while humping up into his mouth.

Jack continued to suck at his wife's pussy, feeling her get wetter and wetter. Moving up to her clit, he took it between his teeth. Holding it gently, Jack flicked his tongue over it again and again and was rewarded as she moaned in pleasure.

Alice pushed Laura up so that she could talk, "Damn it Jack, you said you were going to fuck me. God, do it or I'll fucking call Adam back in here."

"Do it Jack," Laura grinned down at him. "Fill your wife's pussy with your cock. And then you can fuck me too. She's got me so hot, I'm going to need a good cock very soon."

Jack kissed his way up Alice's stomach and then rose up to line his cock up with her pussy. Laura leaned forward to kiss him as he slid his rod into his wife. Passionately, they kissed as Jack drove his cock deep into Alice. He stroked in and out. His wife returned to licking Laura's slit but she clenched her legs around Jack's back, pulling him in and then loosening to allow him to withdraw. Laura pulled back from Jack's kiss as Alice's tongue urged her closer to her climax. Jack watched her face as his wife brought her to the brink. Her full breasts heaved, lifting her dark nipples up, presenting them to Jack. Bending forward, Jack took one of Laura's delightful nipples into his mouth, sucking it while his tongue danced. She moaned and put her hands on his head, holding him to her breast.

Next to them, Olivia mounted Paul and rode him. Her long hair hung forward, hiding her face as she pumped up and down on her husband's stiff cock. Paul wasn't the largest guy in the cock department but Olivia was riding it like it was the best cock she'd ever had. Paul ran his hands over her distended belly, letting them drift up to her swollen breasts. When his hands touched her nipples she threw her head back and hissed.

"Yes, baby, pull my nipples." Olivia drove down onto Paul's cock, taking him as deep as she could. "Do it baby, cum for me in my pregnant pussy. Send your cream into my pregnant belly." She hunched forward pushing her breasts down toward his face. "Suck my tits, baby. Suck my milky tits. Taste them."

Paul did as she asked, lifting his mouth to take Olivia's nipple into his mouth. He suckled on her as she rode him and he matched her bouncing with thrusts of his own, both of them building toward their climax.

On the other side, Deven was on top of Janet, driving his cock into her pussy for all he was worth. Both his hands gripped Janet's rounded breasts. She was gripping his shoulders and thrusting up toward him in rhythm. They were both grunting with each thrust. Deven's face was screwed up and his eyes were clamped shut. Janet, on the other hand, was staring at Jack with wide eyes as her husband fucked her. Their eyes met, and she smiled and licked her lips.

On the other side of the pentagram petite Megan was now on top of Bill, riding his face as she sucked his cock deep into her mouth, her nose going all the way down to his balls. Megan worked her hips, rocking her pussy back and forth on Bills mouth. As her passion grew she rose up off her husband's shaft and slid forward just a little.

"Oh, shit, yes. Lick my ass, you wimp! Worship my ass. Suck it, you fucking ass slut."

Megan's coarse language brought Jack's head up and he looked around Laura at her. He could clearly see her pussy as she leaned way back, forcing her ass down onto her husband's face. Her tiny breasts were heaving and her dark nipples were sticking out like pencil erasers. Her eyes locked with his and she smiled.

"Fuck my ass with that tongue, slut. Jack is watching. Maybe I'll let him cum in my pussy so you can suck his cream from me. You'd like that wouldn't you wimp?"

At her word's Bill exploded, his load spurting up into the air and landing on his stomach. Megan shrieked.

"You like that wimpy boy? You want to eat a real man's cum from your nasty wife's pussy, don't you? Well, you will get your chance tonight."

Spurts of cum shot from Bill's cock again and again, until he was finally done. A large pool of white jism covered his stomach but his cock never softened. Megan rose off him and spun around to impale herself on his still hard pole. Once in place, she scooped up his cum and rubbed it in his face.

"Come on, slut, lick up your cum. You know you love it, now clean my hand off." She bounced wildly on his cock while feeding him his own cream. "Would you like it better if this was Jack's cum, wimp?"

Bill nodded enthusiastically.

"Well, since he is now the leader of the coven, maybe it will be tonight, certainly soon. You always liked it when Adam fucked me, well now it will be Jack fucking me, over and over again." She scooped up another handful of his sperm and rubbed it on his face. "Maybe next spring the spells will pick me and you'll get to watch me get knocked up by Jack. He'll probably give me a very strong warlock and as our bastard child grows you will have to submit to him as well. You'd like that wouldn't you wimp?"

"God, yes, I'd love for you to have Jack's baby. Oh, Megan, I love you so much. You are so perfect. Would you really let Jack make you pregnant?"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure it's going to happen sooner or later. Tell me if you are going to cum again. I don't want your nasty cum in my pussy. Only Jack gets to cum in my pussy from now until I'm good and knocked up."

Jack was in shock hearing Megan talk to her husband like this, but Laura was smiling. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"Megan and Bill are pretty kinky. Bill loves it when Megan talks dirty to him and he really does love watching her fuck other men and even eating their cum from her. Adam hated it because it took away his pleasure. He loved fucking other men's wives and rubbing it in their husband's faces, but with Bill it didn't work because he got off on it."

Alice impatiently pulled Jack forward deeper into her and Jack realized that he'd stopped his motion while Megan humiliated Bill. He started thrusting again. Pressing himself deep into his wife, but his attention was still on Megan. She was facing away from him, riding her husband while she fed him his own cum. Her lean back bowed as she rose up and then pushed down. Her slim waist flared to toned hips and a slim but muscular ass. Jack could see Bill's rigid shaft penetrating Megan's swollen pussy as she pumped up and down on him.

Laura put her hands on his face and pulled him to her lips, kissing him, pressing her tongue deep into his mouth. Jack returned the kiss; their tongues swirling in each other's mouth. He put a hand on one of her breasts, his other still on gripping one of his wife's. He felt his balls begin to contract and knew he couldn't hold back. Pressing deep he held his cock inside Alice's pussy as his orgasm exploded through him.

Laura felt his shoulders stiffen. "Do it, lover, cum in your wife's pussy. Fill her up with your cum."

Jack grunted, his cock twitching and jumping inside of Alice. Finally, as his climax subsided, Jack relaxed and slumped forward. Alice released her legs around him and he pulled out of her. Laura leaned forward and took his slick cock into her mouth, lovingly sucking his wife's nectar from his shaft. Jack's cock remained hard and he leaned back and closed his eyes, enraptured by the amazing pleasure Laura was giving him.

Laura sucked him for a couple of minutes and then pulled off his cock. She looked up at Jack.

"I love your cock, Jack, but now I want your cum."

Jack thought she wanted him to fuck her but she dropped her head down to Alice's pussy and began to lick and suck on his wife's used sex. A hand touched Jack on the shoulder. Janet, her wild strawberry blonde hair mussed and her face flushed, smiled at him. Deven was standing beside Olivia. The pregnant witch had his cock in her mouth as she continued to ride Paul.

"Let them have their fun, Jack. Come fuck me. I want to feel your cock inside me." Janet held out her hand to him.

He had fucked Janet once before at one of the other gatherings, but he hadn't really been into it then. Now he looked at her. Firm tits with small, pale areolas and tiny light pink nipples sat on her thin chest. Her trim waist flared into wide hips. She had a full bush of light red hair between her legs. Jack smiled and rose to his feet. Taking her in his arms, he pulled her to him. She was about the same height as Alice but a few pounds lighter. Her ass was actually bigger, but her breasts were smaller and her waist, thinner. Her lips were soft as he kissed her. She pressed her tongue against his lips and he opened them to allow it into his mouth. She tasted sweet. Pressing her body to him, she reached around with one hand to rub his bare ass.

He let one hand slip down to massage her butt while his other hand gripped the back of her neck and held her to him. They broke the kiss and Janet smiled at him and led him to her mat. She lay down on the mat and spread her legs.

"I'm ready for you, Jack. Come take me. Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me good."

Jack got between her legs. He rubbed her pussy, feeling how wet she was. Pressing his cock between her lips, he slowly pushed into her, watching her face. Beaming, she stared deep into his eyes. He pushed farther in, taking it slow. Reaching up, Janet gripped his shoulders, pulling him down to her. Gently biting his shoulder, she moaned as his cock continued to invade her sex. She kissed her way down to his chest, taking one of his nipples into her mouth and biting it playfully.

Slamming his cock all the way into her, Jack reared back, bringing her up with him. The feeling of her tight pussy clenching his cock and her sucking his nipple was intense. He fucked her hard, pounding his cock into her. Leaning forward he supported himself with one hand while holding her mouth firmly to his chest with the other. He thrust into her over and over, building their passion with each stroke.

"Fuck her, baby. Give her your cock." Alice whispered in his ear, surprising him.

Laura knelt beside him on the other side, one of her hands slid down his back to cup his ass. "Do it, lover, fuck her good."

Alice stroked his ass, working her hand between his cheeks, her finger pressing on his hole. "Mmm, baby, I love watching you fuck." Her finger slid into his ass, just one knuckle deep, bringing a pleasured moan from his lips.

Janet pulled her shoulders away from him, throwing her head back, eyes closed. Laura took advantage, leaned forward and gave Janet a passionate kiss. Alice bent over and took Janet's place sucking on Jack's nipple. It was all too much for Jack and he felt his balls clench. His cock grew in Janet's steaming hot pussy and then exploded. Driving forward he froze, buried to the hilt in Janet's dripping sex. He pumped his seed into her, feeling her stomach quiver as her pussy clenched on his cock. She pulled away from Laura's kiss and shrieked.

"I'm cumming! Oh shit! Oh fuck! Oh God. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Janet's shoulders rose and fell with each exclamation.

Jack began to stroke in and out of Janet again, his cock never going flaccid. She smiled up at him but shook her head.

"No, I can't take it. You have to give me time to recover. God! That was a mind blowing cum."

She pulled back from Jack, still smiling at him. His seed seeped from her spread hole, dripping down over her tight cheeks.

Laura grinned at Jack. "Mmm, cream pie."

"No! Please, Laura, I'm too sensitive right now. Give me a moment." Janet's stomach was still heaving but she reached down and covered her dripping pussy.

Laura laughed. "Okay, baby, we'll let you rest."

"Just for a moment. I'll be ready quick, I promise." Janet panted out.

Looking at Jack with expectant lust in her eyes, Laura reached out. "Come to me, lover. I need your cock inside me now and forever more."

Jack's hard cock jumped and he crawled over to Laura who lay back and spread her legs. He moved between her legs, leaned down, and kissed her deeply. Taking his cum slicked cock into her hand, Laura guided him to her pulsing pussy.

"I haven't been fucked tonight, Jack. You are my first. I need your cock in me. I need to feel you inside me."

She was tight and hot. Thrusting deep, it took him three strokes to bury his cock balls deep into Laura's sizzling hole. Grunting with each lunge, Jack slammed his rod into Laura over and over as she smiled up at him.

Pulling him down, she kissed him lovingly; her tongue exploring his mouth and her hands caressing his shoulders.

"I love you, Jack," she breathed into his ear. "I have loved you from the first moment I saw you. I want you to know that I'm yours, body and soul. There is nothing you could ever ask of me that I won't do for you."

Jack looked at her intently. "You know I love Alice."

"I know and I don't want to interfere with that, lover. I know you have it in you to love more than one woman. I know Alice has it in her to allow you to. I want to be that other woman, Jack. I will take whatever you give me."

She pulled him back to her mouth and kissed him passionately. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she pulled him into her tightly. Her pussy clamped around him, embracing his cock in a way he'd rarely felt.

"God, Laura, your pussy feels so good," he groaned.

"Your cock is divine, Jack. It is meant to be inside me." Laura's hands gripped his shoulders tighter, her nails scratching him as she drove her pussy up to meet his thrusts.

Beside him, Alice was in a sixty-nine with Janet, who'd quickly recovered from her climax and was now obviously on her way to another. Olivia and Paul were still fucking like rabbits, with Olivia riding him and pulling her husband's nipples violently.

Jack lay forward onto Laura, feeling her full, soft breasts press against him. He continued to pump into her and she matched his rhythm. They kissed lovingly, lips pressed tightly together as their tongues wrestled. Jack closed his eyes, enjoying the amazing sensations flooding his body. Laura was incredible. Everything she did conveyed her love for him and Jack's heart swelled. He still loved Alice, but he now understood more of what she had tried to explain to him before their wedding. He understood how loving others only expanded his capacity for love and did not use it up. He pulled back from Laura's kiss and looked over at his wife.

Alice was beautiful. Her head moved urgently between Janet's legs as Janet, in turn, lapped her toward ecstasy. Their movements were erotic, seductive, loving. He loved Alice like no other but, he realized, he loved Janet, and Laura as well.

Under him Laura grew frantic, fucking him harder and harder. "Mmm, lover, I'm almost there. Please, please don't stop. I love you, Jack. Mmm, mmm," her words slurred into moans as her climax approached.

Suddenly she arched her back and shrieked, "Yes! Oh yes!" Her eyes were wide. Mouth open, her orgasm took her as, clenching tight around Jack's cock, her pussy flooded.

Jack couldn't hold back any longer. He shoved his cock as deep into Laura's steaming pussy as he could. His cock swelled. His balls tightened. As he stayed deep inside her fevered sex, he exploded sending stream after stream of his hot cum deep into her womb.

As their mutual climax subsided, Jack stayed lodged inside her. They kissed lovingly and Jack gently caressed her soft breasts, letting his thumbs brush her nipples. All around them the rest of the group were fucking frantically, but for Jack and Laura nothing but the other existed. They stayed like that for several minutes and then Jack finally rolled off his lover.

"Thank you, Jack. That was amazing." Laura's eyes were mostly closed, her lips turned into a soft, lovely smile.

"Thank you, Laura, it was." Jack kissed her again and she kissed him back.

Her hand drifted down his chest and encircled his still erect cock. "My God! Alice's potions always work so well." She smiled at him.

Megan came over to them, standing so that Jack was looking directly up at her sopping sex. "You haven't fucked me yet, Jack. Come over here."

Laura grinned at him. "You better go. She may be small, but she is a real wildcat."

Megan grinned at Laura. "I'm just glad you didn't wear him out completely, you lovely minx."

Megan offered her hand, helping him up and then led him over to her mat where Bill lay.

Bill's face and neck was red, all the way down onto his chest. His cock stuck straight up, bobbing obscenely. Megan knelt over his face, looking back over her shoulder.

"Fuck me Jack. My little boy wants to watch your cock invade my pussy. He wants to see how a real man pleases his wife. I want you to show him. I want to feel that magnificent cock in my tight little pussy. It's never had a cock like yours in it. It'll be like fucking a virgin, Jack. Don't you want to take my real cock cherry?"

Jack doubted very much that she hadn't ever had a larger cock than his before but he understood this was her way of pleasing her husband. Jack didn't understand Bill's pleasure at being treated like this but Megan's prostrate husband was grinning like a wide-eyed school boy. Jack knelt behind Megan, her petite ass wiggling at him, seductively. Lining up his cock with her pussy he pressed his knob against her lips and stopped.

"Come on, big boy, give me that cock. My pathetic husband already warmed me up. At least he can do that, but now I need to have your cock inside me." Megan looked back over her shoulder as she spoke and ended with a wink.

As he pressed his cock into Megan's tight hole, Jack felt Bill lean up and lick his wife's pussy. The sensation was odd and just a little off-putting but Jack was still very aroused and he pressed forward, driving more of his shaft into Megan's tight pussy. She hadn't been kidding. It was like fucking a virgin. Jack wondered if there was magic involved but he didn't dwell on it. Once he bottomed out, he held still for a moment savoring the heat and pressure. Bill slid his tongue over Jack's balls, tickling him just a little and he pulled back, almost all the way out before shoving in again. He picked up his rhythm, holding Megan's tiny hips and plowing into her.

She squeaked with each thrust but she pushed back in unison with him. Jack felt his balls hitting Bill's face on every stroke. Megan's husband was really getting a close up view of Jack ravishing his wife. Olivia, finally done with her husband, knelt beside Jack.

"Your wife is getting fucked, Jack." She whispered in his ear while she stroked his ass. "My husband is shoving his hard cock into her pussy and she is taking it like a pro." Olivia flicked her tongue out, just letting it flutter on his ear. "That's not all, Jack. Deven is shoving that long cock of his deep into your wife's ass at the same time. Mmm, did you hear me, Jack? Your wife is taking two cocks at the same time. She is such a slutty little witch."