The Summoning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More to shut her up than because he was excited by her, Jack pulled Olivia's head forward and covered her mouth with his. Their tongues wrestled and Jack slid his hand down to caress Olivia's full breasts above her swollen belly. She ran her hand up and down his back, arriving back on his ass as he continued to pump into Megan. Olivia broke the kiss, moving her mouth back to his ear.

"That's not all. Sweet Janet is sitting on Paul's face, feeding him your messy cream pie and your nasty, slutty wife is kissing her like there is no tomorrow." She kissed down his neck. "I'm so glad you are one of us Jack." She took his hand and slid it down onto her stomach. "Can you feel the baby in me, Jack? You know it's not my husbands. You know I fucked Adam knowing that he would knock me up. I want your baby next, Jack. I want Paul to raise two bastard children. Two witches made by two different warlocks."

"And you call my wife a slut." Jack said through clenched teeth.

Despite himself between Megan's super tight pussy, Bill's teasing of his balls, and Olivia's nasty monologue, he was going to cum again. He'd never had four orgasms in a single night, at least not without ever losing his erection. It had to be Alice's potion giving him this supernatural stamina.

"Oh, Jack, I love Alice and I love that she is such a slut. I'm a slut too, Jack and I know it. You can't think badly of us while you fuck tiny Megan." She leaned down and sucked his nipple into her mouth, biting it lightly.

She was right. Jack turned to look at his wife. Olivia hadn't been lying. Alice was getting double fucked by Paul and Deven while she made out with Janet. Laura sat beside them, frigging her pussy feverishly, her eyes locked on him. Right then Jack fell deeper in love with his wife. That she was able to let go and enjoy life and sex so openly made him proud. Olivia pulled his head back around and kissed him.

"Fuck tiny Megan good, Jack. Pump her full of your seed. She wants your baby, just like I do, Jack. Bill wants to eat your cum from his wife's pussy. And I want to fuck you too, Jack. I want to take that magnificent cock of yours deep inside me, feel it touching places no man has touched before. I want your cock, Jack. I want it so bad. And I want my husband to see you fucking me. I want Paul to see me cumming on your cock, Jack."

For the fourth time that night, Jack came hard. His balls tightened and then jerked as his load surged from his shaft, shooting deep into Megan's womb. He held deep in her, his throbbing cock spurting stream after stream, filling her pussy until his cum began to seep out around his cock. Bill pressed his mouth to where Jack's cock was lodged between Megan's lips. He began to suck, drawing Jack's cum out of his wife around the cock that still impaled her. Jack's eyes went wide and he pulled back sharply, dragging his stiff cock over Bill's face as he drew out of Megan's pussy.

"Alice's potions always work so well." Olivia purred as she stroked Jack's still turgid rod. "You may not get soft all night. Come with me Jack. Leave Megan to her wimpy husband. He'll be eating your cum for a while. Let's go see how your wife and my husband are getting along."

Olivia led him back to where Alice still rode Paul while being ass fucked by Deven. Janet broke a passionate kiss with Alice to smile at Jack.

"She has a free hole, Jack. I bet your wife would love to suck your cock."

"She probably would," Olivia grinned at Alice, "But I want his cock first. Megan inspired me and I want to sit on Paul's face while Jack fucks me."

Janet rose up, moving out of Olivia's way. True to her word, Olivia took her place kneeling over Paul's head, facing Alice. She looked over at Jack.

"Don't just stand there, lover. Fuck the holy shit right out of me."

"Bitch, you don't have anything holy inside you." Alice laughed. "But go ahead, Jack. Show this slut what she is missing every night when I have you at home alone." Alice reached up with one hand and grabbed Olivia's breast, pinching her nipple playfully.

Jack moved behind Olivia and looked down at Paul. "You okay with this, man?"

Paul grinned up at him. "I'm fucking balls deep in your wife's cunt and it feels fucking amazing. Go for it man, but don't expect me to pull a Bill on you. I'm decidedly straight." His face grimaced as he thrust up into Alice's pussy.

Jack shook his head and looked at Alice. She smiled at him.

"Fuck her, Jack." She grunted as both Paul and Deven thrust into her. "Give her your cock," another grunt as her lovers made it hard for her to talk, "as deep as it will go."

"Shut up and fuck us, slut." Deven croaked out, obviously fighting to hold his orgasm back.

Jack guided his cock to Olivia's pregnant pussy. Her lips were full and distended. He could see Paul shut his eyes as his knob slipped inside her sex.

"Mmm, Jack, your cock feels so good in my hungry snatch. Paul, baby, are you watching Jack penetrate me?" When Paul didn't respond Olivia continued, "Jack, is he?"

"I don't think so. I can't see his face." It was true. Jack was so deep his view of Paul's face was blocked.

Olivia reached down and grabbed one of Paul's nipples, twisting it roughly. "Open your eyes, baby, watch Jack fuck me. You said you didn't care, now prove it."

"Shit! Bitch! I'm watching. I'm watching." Paul hissed from underneath Jack.

"Tell me what you are seeing, Paul."

Jack gripped Olivia's plump hips and drove his cock deep into her. As he did she pushed back onto him.

"His cock, all the way inside you."

"Like you were in that little bitch, Megan, a week ago?" Olivia growled.

Suddenly Olivia's demeanor made more sense to Jack. While everyone in the coven fucked each other at the meetings, as far as he knew they did not fuck around outside the meetings.

"Yes." Paul croaked, "Just like that."

"I told you I would make you pay for it. How do you like your first payment?"

"Fucking fantastic!" Paul spat. He surprised Jack by leaning up and licking Olivia's pussy while Jack drew back. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" Paul groaned and his hips pressed up into Alice lifting her up several inches.

Alice groaned out at the same time and fell forward onto Olivia's chest. She chanted, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." Over and over as her hips undulated between Deven and Paul.

Behind them a chime sounded. At the tone Alice's eyes flew open and she pushed herself back upright.

"It's midnight!" she exclaimed.

Behind her Deven pulled her hips to him, plunging all the way into her ass and then holding tight. "Fuck, I'm cumming again." He grunted out.

Jack continued to thrust rapidly into Olivia's pregnant pussy. He raised one hand up to her breast, cupping it and rubbing her swollen nipple with his thumb. Below him Paul continued to lick her slick sex without caring about the close proximity of Jack's cock.

"Cum, Jack. It's midnight, cum in her." Alice stared intently into Jack's eyes as she spoke.

"Fuck! Do it, Jack. Fuck me. Cum in me. Give it to me, Jack." Olivia gasped out and then her pussy contracted, squeezing him tightly.

Jack felt his balls swell for the fifth time that night. He drove deep into Olivia and felt his seed explode from his cock. As spurt after spurt erupted, he held her tight, feeling his cock jump inside her steaming pussy.

Deven was the first to pull away from the group. He moved to the side and sat down, his cock softening between his legs. Alice stood. Cum dripped from both of her holes as she stepped away. Jack withdrew from Olivia leaving a trail of cum dripping on Paul's face as he stood up and backed away. He went to Alice, taking her in his arms and kissing her deeply.

Olivia remained on Paul's face for a few seconds and then Janet went to her and helped her stand. Her puffy sex dripped on Paul's chest before she stepped away. Janet kissed her passionately and Olivia returned the kiss as deeply.

Paul stood up as Megan and Bill came over to the group. They were holding hands and Bill was beaming at his wife. Megan walked up to Jack and, taking his now flaccid cock into one hand while holding Bill's hand with the other, kissed him full on the lips while Alice smiled at them.

Laura joined Alice, wrapping her arm around Alice's waist and holding her. The group looked at the pentagram expectantly. Jack knew there would be no succubus. That one critical, intentional flaw had assured that.

Alice wrinkled her nose and pursed her lips and then, with a sly smile at Jack, she shrugged. "I guess the summoning didn't work. Oh well, we still have all of All Hallows Eve to celebrate. More brew, boys? It looks like the last dose has worn off." Alice grinned at the group.