The Summons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Three

We were eating breakfast at eight a.m. the next morning when Amy's cell phone chirped; text message, I guessed. She palmed it, and read off the screen, so I was right.

"The ladies are on their way," Amy informed me. We completed and cleaned up breakfast, and I stepped in and tended to my teeth and was stepping over to take a piss when Amy appeared in the doorway and slunk into the room. She slid up behind me. She looped her left hand around my front. Her right drifted toward my cock.

She was leaning toward me carefully, not enough to push me over, but I felt her breasts pressing lightly into my shoulders. She adopted what I called a sultry tone.I

"Can I hold your cock while you pee?" she asked.

I looked askance at her and couldn't entirely keep myself from grinning. "If you do that, I might get hard, and then I couldn't pee where it was pointed," I said.

She shifted and braced herself behind me, and her right hand took my penis and pointed it well into the bowl. "Relax. Don't think about who is holding your junk. You have a sexy blonde who is sharing her body heat with you. Now you are warm and comfortable. Relax. Take a piss," she instructed.

Very carefully, I settled against her and let my mind drift. Soon my stream started, and it became strong, as it was my first bladder release of the day. Amy made sure to hold things carefully until I was through, even shaking it for me.

I drew my boxers up. Amy stepped back and washed her hands. I disappeared to put some clothes on. When I returned, Amy was just finishing her own teeth and brushing her hair to a platinum sheen. She settled herself on her couch, and beckoned to me.

"Your clothes probably won't mean much. Things get underway, best to take them off and put them aside. The heavy lady with the big butt is likely to bring things with her to use if she wants any part of you covered while she navigates the Kinky Brick Road."

"Well, it's frowned upon to galavant around naked all day, even in one's own house," I speculated. "I'll just have to ditch them and put them on as necessary."

"I suppose," Amy admitted. "So, do you have any animosity left because I dumped a load in your lap with very little warning?"

"It kinda made me go, "Awwww, really lady? Jesus," I said to her. "But I admit it is hard to stay mad at someone as pretty as you."

Amy wrapped an arm around me and nestled close. "Well, it's nice to be forgiven. But, I do have to pee, and it's probably best done before my friends are here. Would you be willing to come along?"

"Are you gonna get me wet?" I asked.

"No ,we'll save that for later," she decided. "It'll happen often enough the next few evenings."

She led me over to the bathroom, and we went in and closed the door. Amy hung her pajamas and a bathrobe on a hook on the back of it. She walked over, lifted the toilet lid, and sat. Her long legs looked marvelous. She made room by opening them and shifting herself backward as far as she dared. I braced myself on her legs and tucked in between them as best I could.

Amy leaned into me and gently wrapped her arms above my belly. Fast getting used to this closeness, I relaxed. Very shortly, I heard liquid hissing from between her legs, and it pelted the water in the bowl of the toilet for more than five seconds.

"It's always a heavy-duty pee when it hisses out," Amy declared. And I sure like the feeling of relief."

"So are either of these ladies holding a gift for me until they get here?" I asked.

"The golden shower girl, probably not. She'll want you along for the ride before the day is done, though she might not do a golden shower for you until tomorrow. The heavy chick with the great big caboose, bank on her having gas or maybe a load to part with, and if she does, it'll happen very shortly after she gets here and settled.

"But it won't be for the reason you might think. She won't put your feet to the fire right away. She'll take the opportunity to help you get comfortable. "You'll like Lynn, Nathan. She's wanted this for awhile, and she understands that fear and discomfort are obstacles. She's a nice lady. She employs her assets easily, and you'll get comfortable fast," Amy assured me.

"I hope so," I said quietly. Five minutes later, the cards were about to be on the table. There came a knock on the door. Amy stood and walked gracefully over to let her friends in.

"Hi guys, come on in," she said, with the door open wide enough for the two of them to enter. They each had a medium-size travel bag, nothing more. First through the entry was a woman about five-eight, with an ample but not fat figure, straight dark hair styled like Amy's, and noticeable Asian traits. She had soft brown eyes. Her ass was compact but rounded, and she had a nice chest, right in the comfortable midrange.

Second up, I waited for the sizable, friendly lady, and she stepped through. She was probably five-ten, with her visible skin nicely tanned. She also had dark hair. Both women wore jeans and t-shirts. And the newcomer was probably in the neighborhood of two hundred fifty pounds.

Her torso was rounded, with a sizable set of hooters. Her hair was dark, loose rings, and fell just below the middle of her back; fairly long. She of course had ample legs with wide thighs. As she moved into the room, I discreetly eyed her from the rear. Her back was broad, but her ass was undeniably large. I wanted to measure it; I guessed the width at more than two feet. Wow, to get close to that, I found myself thinking.

Aside from her size, her mentioned features made her attractive. I supposed late thirties, but looking youthful. She happened to turn as I was studying things and treated me to a nice, easy smile. She disappeared into the office/bedroom. The Asian woman disappeared into Amy's room. Amy returned after giving the two brief instructions.

"Are these ladies local?" I asked. "They understand it'll be evenings only while we all draw our paychecks, like every week?"

"Yes, they are. It's all good," Amy informed me.

She parked herself in another of two chairs in the room besides the couch. The Asian woman was out first, and Amy introduced her as Emma, with Korean ancestry. Like many Asians, she had natural beauty and a certain degree of "agelessness."

The heavy lady, of course, was Lynn. Lynn made a point of settling in next to me. Amy introduced me as Nathan, and Lynn reciprocated a greeting in a mellow, feminine, honey-toned voice. It was still somewhat youthful, too, along with her looks.

Both women were thirty-six. Both worked at a fashion supply company started by one of Lynn's relatives and currently owned and run by Lynn. Business was very steady, enough that both women were comfortable. Both were also single.

Lynn said, directed to Amy, "Well, the toilet calls." Then she turned to me and said, "Nathan, I'd like to take you with me. I know it's fast, but I think we'll do fine," she said. I exchanged a look with Amy. She nodded.

"We might as well get a start somehow," I said to Lynn. She stood, and with surprising ease and grace, moved toward the bathroom. I followed. We entered, and the door closed. I slid my shorts and boxers off.

"Nothing overly kinky yet. Just sit with me while the process happens." She smiled. I stood to her left. She reached over and pulled me against her ass. She rubbed my back. Using two hands, she reached into a pocket and came out with a hair tie.

She gathered her hair and formed a ponytail, pulling it through the tie. "You have long hair," I said. "It looks nice, though," I added. "You wear it well."

"Yeah, if only I didn't weigh 225," she said with a slight grin. "It's my genes."

"Well, if you're comfortable with yourself, and healthy, those are two things that really matter," I pointed out. Lynn stepped to the toilet, raised the lid, and slid her jeans and panties down. In profile her right cheek was big, white, pale and rounded, drooping toward the top of her thigh. Though there was excess, the skin was smooth. She sat

I stepped toward Lynn. Effortlessly, she turned me and carefully lowered me toward her lap. Before I met her thighs, she spread her legs and parked me on a small section of the toilet seat.

"That comfortable enough for five minutes?" she asked.

"It'll do," I confirmed. Really, it was a snug fit, with Lynn's seriously ample thighs clamping me gently on either side and her hefty torso pressing into my back. Surprisingly, all I wanted was to relax. My dick hardened, and I let that occur. Why did ample women turn me on, outside of my obvious enjoyment of big butts?

Lynn's youthful voice in my ear. "Things could get loud. I'm going to pass gas, and then take a crap. You get a world-class seat. Don't worry. Enjoy the noise, and you can have a look at the final product. I happen to be a queen of sorts," she said.

Not thirty seconds passed. Lynn sighed deeply, and there was a loud report into the toilet. It was loud and deep, a rolling rumble that echoed long. Lynn moaned quietly, some relief coming to her body. She pointed her knees out, and a hint of heavy rotten egg odor caught my nose.

One of Lynn's hands played through my hair. The other slid down and very gently fondled my cock. The hand in my hair caressed the back of my neck. Lynn leaned into me hard, and a faint raspberry started in her ass. It transformed into another loud rumble, and then to a crackling blast. Lynn moved, and more heavy odor climbed out of the toilet.

Lynn wrapped her arms around me, and gently pulled her thighs back in. Her bare skin seemed awfully warm. She nuzzled my cheek, letting me feel warm breath and warm lips and wet tongue caressing my cheek.

I was ready to fire away. Lynn leaned on me again, and exhaled hard, then relaxed, still leaning. I pictured her parted ass cheeks, letting the load of shit pass out of her. When she relaxed, I could hear the turd sliding out. It dropped loudly to the water, with a splash.

"Fucking depth charge," Lynn panted in my ear. Jesus, I thought. Suddenly I grabbed my penis, pointed it, and groaned. With Lynn's comment, I envisioned an absolutely huge log sitting in the toilet that probably wasn't humanly possible. But it got me off. I groaned and let out a breath with my release.

Lynn granted me permission to get off her lap. I did, and she stood. I got my look into the toilet. There wasn't a lot of length to her deposit, maybe eight inches. The diameter had to have been three to four inches. It was dark and solid-looking. There was a heavy sulfur smell. For whatever reason, my nose wasn't wrinkled.

Lynn flushed. If we had added TP along with her deposit, we might have needed a plunger or a plumber. When the pipes cleared, Lynn wiped thoroughly and dropped the TP and flushed again.

Standing near the wall, Lynn hadn't gotten her pants and panties back up. Carefully she stepped over, moved one of my arms, stepped in front of me, and replaced my hand against the wall. She was now between me and it.

She leaned over, shoving her large ass into my groin and even up around my bladder. She put a hand on each cheek to juggle and shake the excess fat. Her buttocks gyrated around my groin for a few minutes.

Now she had instructions. "Keep hold of the wall, back up as far as you can." I did so. Using the wall, Lynn bent over, pressing her derriere into my pelvis, hard. I spread my legs, allowing as much of her ass between them as I could. She remained bent over for a few minutes, letting me absorb and enjoy the size and feel of her caboose.

Eventually we disengaged from each other and washed hands. We traveled back to the living room and occupied the couch. Amy looked at me, and I smiled. Amy looked relieved.

The day wore on. Lunch was simple sandwiches and fruit, with whatever miscellaneous items we chose to throw in. We decided a game of Monopoly was in order, which only required a little more than two hours to finish.

Amy and Lynn had had their turns with me as a porcelain co-pilot, and closing out Monopoly, Emma wanted her opportunity. Amy looked at me, then raised her eyebrows at Emma.

I stood from the kitchen table; Emma met me halfway around and said quietly near my ear, "You want to come along?"

"It's only fair," I said, grinning.

We navigated across the way to the bathroom. Emma closed the door behind us and proceeded to strip to her lingerie. It was red, and I thought, probably silk. She made her way to the toilet, opened the lid, dropped her panties, and sat. I stepped over , and she repeated Lynn's move of easily lowering me between her legs.

"Don't feel bad, but I'm only going to pee," Emma told me.

"Whatever works for you. I hear you're mostly into that anyhow. Whatever you want to do, I'll enjoy," I said.

When she had first come through the door, I registered that Emma was far from ugly. Being this close to her now, my opinion clarified even more. While she had natural beauty, she was attractive beyond that. Her figure was just about right, in my book. Her skin was a fair shade, and smooth.

Right now, she gently circled my torso with her hands. I rested mine on her knees. Relaxing was not coming the way it had with Lynn and Amy. Shortly Emma began to empty her bladder, and her stream was immediately powerful. Had she not been sitting, it would have sounded like a guy taking a piss.

Hearing the power in her relieving herself, I relaxed, and got sprung. Her stream lasted about 10 seconds, then tapered off and stopped. I carefully turned my head to look at her. Her face split into a big smile.

"That was naughty," I said.

"You liked it, right?" Emma asked. "For the record, when I pee on you, it's going to be at least that good," she informed me.

"I think I can handle it," I said. I stood to let Emma tend to herself. Out of habit, I wet and wiped my hands; she gave hers an appropriate wash. Before I could open the door, Emma had stepped close and was looking me in the face. Us being around the same height, it was nothing for her to gently suck on my cheek. Her lips felt rather full, which I had personally never experienced, but I decided it was nice.

We stepped back into the living room. Emma took the second chair in the room, leaving me to rejoin Lynn on the couch. To eliminate a chunk of the afternoon, we raided Amy's movie collection.

Later, Lynn made omelets for everyone for dinner. I had chosen to take a walk after the movie, so I had some appetite. Everyone paired toast and fruit, and we proceeded to eat in companionable silence. Everyone helped with clean up, and pointedly thanked Lynn for cooking for all of us.

I lost myself in a book for a while; Lynn disappeared into the bedroom/office, and Emma took a couple of business-oriented calls on her cell phone. That left Amy and I in the living room. I took stock of things: There were currently three women under this roof that enjoyed watersports and other bathroom kinkiness. I had had two appointments with Amy, the first being an ambush; and one encounter apiece with Lynn and Emma.

Amy may have been using mental telepathy. She said, "Well, Nathan, did I dump you into something you'd rather not be a part of?"

"I didn't necessarily think I was into the sort of things we've been doing," I said in response. But it was fairly easy to get a physical response going while things were happening," I admitted.

"So you at least feel ok about continuing?"

"I have to say I do, as long as things don't get too crazy. None of you ladies is ugly, and that helps. But I guess I'm feeling particularly drawn to Lynn. I'm damn tempted to go ask if I can cuddle with her, and I want her to take me to bed and have her way with me. Beyond her size, she's plenty pretty," I said.

"Caboose fever, too?" Amy questioned.

"I do have to admit to that. And I like a drop-dead gorgeous woman as much as the next guy. I don't necessarily understand, beyond the big asses, why ample women turn me on," I answered.

"Well, Lynn doesn't get action regularly, and she's past caring. She does have a fair amount of experience. So don't feel bad, and don't be ashamed that she appeals to you. Go see her, she won't bite your head off," Amy advised.

The two of us had been speaking quietly, so it was unlikely the other two had been eavesdropping. I stepped over and knocked on the door to Lynn's temporary quarters. I opened the door slightly and asked to come in. Permission was granted, and I closed the door behind me.

Lynn was stretched out in the bed, in her PJ's and partially upright, reading off a Kindle.

I walked over and seated myself on the bed. "You need something, Nathan, honey?" Lynn's smooth, mellow voice asked.

"No need here. But...I wanted... to be here, with you," I said haltingly.

"Stand up." I did as she asked. She spread her right leg, reached out, parked ne on her thigh, and slid me into the open space, where she let my torso rest against hers. She slid her leg back over. "This what you want?" she asked quietly.

"Yes," I said in return. She took up the Kindle again. With Lynn's soft, ample figure surrounding me, and feeling heat radiating through the thin cotton of her pajamas, I relaxed.

Lynn let me be content and took time to finish her chapter. She set the Kindle aside, lifted her head, tugged her hair tie out, and shook her loose ringlet hairstyle out. Then, she slid me onto her left thigh, turned me, and had me facing her, straddling both her legs.

She unfastened buttons on her bedtime top; large, heavy breasts rested naked on her torso; they were smooth, pale, fleshy mounds. Lynn and I stared at each other for a long moment. She put a hand at the back of my head, and I let her push it slowly down until my face met her tits.

I let it be gently pushed deep, and I felt the heat of her skin. I let my hands roam carefully over her knockers. She reached down and lifted the underside of her boobs, pushing the soft flesh up along the sides of my face. My erection filled out completely. Lynn left my face plowed into her chest. using her headlights to gently but thoroughly molest my face. No complaints here.

Lynn's hands moved and played through my hair; it certainly felt nice. She dropped her hands to my waist, and I lited my head and looked at her.

"You were apprehensive and uncomfortable at first. Then you relaxed pretty fast when we were in the bathroom together. And I know you checked out my ass several times when I first got here," Lynn said. "And I think you liked it when I passed gas on the toilet," she added.

"I liked the big noise," I said. "Did Amy tell you I've liked big butts for a few years now?"

"She might have mentioned it in passing," Lynn noted. She took one of my hands and looped it behind her. She lifted her mass of hair with her other, then moved mine up and turned it palm-up. She let the heft of her hair rest on my palm. "It's not just long," she said with a gentle smile.

She shifted her legs and nestled me all the way to her crotch.

"Holy cow, that's a lot of hair. Wow," I said. The fluffy, bouncy style hid it well; Lynn's hair was thick.

Lynn's hand rested on my upper butt. "Is that you dick I'm feeling?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Um, yes ma'am, probably," I confirmed. Her other hand dropped to my waist and slid slowly into my waistband. Her hand found my hardened cock, and she left her hand there to cup it gently.

"Whoa. That is a nice package for a smaller fella like you," she said. "It's not massive and huge, but it's bigger than one might expect."

"Thank you," I said. "Like I told you, I really can't help butt like your big ass. Pardon me for being blunt," I added.

Lynn laughed. "It is what it is," she decided. "Switch," she suddenly declared. I slid off her. She stood up and I stretched out in the partially upright posture she had used. With her back to me, she mounted the bed and carefully spread my legs. She gathered her hair, settled her head near my groin, and flipped her hair so it fanned across my stiffened standard equipment and over my bladder. The weight of it and feeling it tickle across my bare skin (Lynn had taken time to yank my shorts and boxers off) was awesome.