The Summons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn took my dick and guided it slowly into her. Heat and a gentle pulsing sensation surrounded my member. Lynn turned so her back was to the door. Her hands cupped my ass, and mine found the mattress below me. Holding my buttocks, Lynn drew her hips back, then slowly forward, pushing my member back in after drawing it out. She repeated the motion several times, allowing me to feel her rhythm.

Leaving me supporting myself on my hands, Lynn kept her hands at my waist. Using hips and pelvis, she thrust back and forth, gaining speed quickly. She evened out, her pelvis bouncing into and out of my lap. I grunted and came, unwilling to exercise control with this round, ample woman working me hard.

Skin slapped and I watched Lynn's slight belly roll bounce and her ass shake and jiggle. I came again. Lynn's legs must have packed muscle, because she powered on for minutes. I fired again. She tugged my hands. I dropped to the bed. Lynn made three fast pumps on my dick, then freed it.

She pulled me close' half-sitting toward my lap. Her lips met my neck, and she tried to muffle the scream she was holding in. I felt a hot stream low on my stomach. Making sure she wasn't near my ear, Lynn screamed long, and probably too loud. The stream on my belly became an all-out gush. Lynn panted, her breath blasting my skin. She wrapped her arms around me, and I heard "more." She shook, fully climaxing, then used her hands to lift herself off me. Her legs spread, and she thrust her pussy out, breathing hard, and her face contorted, and a long grunt escaped her throat. Liquid shot out of her snatch, and Lynn dropped into my lap again.

I grunted myself as two hundred-odd pounds hit my thighs. Lynn hugged me and buried my face in her soft, cantoulope-sized tits. I let the squishy flesh envelope my face. My hands cupped and fondled and rubbed them for a few minutes.

Lynn was breathing deep, coming off the orgasm. She eased my rubbers off, scoring an underhand toss into the trash. She bunched her hair into a long pony, then swung it forward and brushed it repeatedly across my face. It held the scent of her exertion, which for some reason I enjoyed.

"Besides the shower, what's left?" Lynn asked quietly.

"I need your ass to molest my face one more time," I whispered. "Do you have the energy?"

"I think I can spare it," she said.

We decided we ought to make better use of the bed. Lynn knelt on all fours on the mattress, her large butt facing the headboard, with me on all fours behind her, enjoying the view.

"Get your face resting right along my crack, then," Lynn suggested. I did so. Body heat radiated off her ample cheeks.

Lynn was truly talented. Positioned as she was, she simply used her hips to bounce the flabby cheeks of her derriere into my face, at a rapid pace. Excess flesh pushed up along my face, pancaked out across it, then dropped away as Lynn was on a downward stroke. I absolutely loved the feel of the heavy-duty shaking and jiggling of her wide, soft ass. She continued for several minutes, topping things off by slowing way down with her rhythm and rolling her huge cheeks into my face.

Done, Lynn sprawled on her belly. Carefully, I stretched out along her back, with my groin resting on her ass. "You are Speedy Gonzalez with the hard-ons," Lynn remarked.

"Okay if I lay here?" I questioned. "Yes, but we have to get that shower in," she said.

Five minutes later we were wet. Lynn washed and rinsed her hair, then soaped and rinsed everything but her posterior.

"That's your job. Nothing but your hands. Soap it, rinse it, kiss it," she directed. I applied body wash to my hands and lathered them. I applied the soap one cheek at a time, rubbing and massaging. I did the second half, then rinsed her down. I kissed each cheek lustfully.

She smiled her approval. She shampooed her hands, wet my head, and washed my hair. She soaped and rinsed my entire back side. She parked herself on the built-in seat in my shower, and parked me on her lap. She wet and scrubbed my front from this position, including my semi-erect standard equipment

I rinsed and we headed out, and as both of us were dressed and back in my living room, there was a knock at my door. "Amy wants her due," Lynn guessed. It was Amy at the door. I explained that Lynn and I were just winding down. Amy stepped inside and navigated to the couch, where Lynn made space. I sat at the end, next to Amy.

"I decided I just want to kiss and cuddle with you for a bit," Amy said. I responded that whatever she felt like was fine with me. But she did add a twist; she locked the entry door and proceeded to come back and remove all of her clothes, slowly, until she stood, tanned and leggy and gloriously naked.

She sat me on her lap, facing her. Her hand slipped behind my head, and her soft, warm, experienced lips massaged mine, long and gentle. She broke the kiss and guided my face to her ample C-cup chest. I kissed, fondled, rubbed and squeezed gently.

I slid off her lap and knelt on the floor at her feet. I used my hands there, and started with my lips at her ankles. I kissed long and tender up to her thigh on each leg, then back down. Then I returned to the top and gently parted Amy's legs.

She spread them, then slouched and pointed her crotch so I would have access. I nuzzled in gently, huffing warm air on her labia for a few minutes. Then I gently licked her pussy lips. I topped off by kissing her snatch gently a few times. Out of the corner of my eye, I noted Lynn had dropped her jeans and had her hand in her panties, rubbing herself.

Amy was very relaxed, but had moaned quietly when I'd given her crotch some attention. I stood from the floor and Amy parked me in her lap and gently put her arms around me. "Well, are you mad at me for getting you in with a trio of kinky ladies?" she asked.

Lynn chimed in, "If you say yes, I'll plate a load from my ass and spoon feed you half."

"Jesus, I guess I gotta go with no, then," I said, looking Amy in the face. She nuzzled my neck and kissed my cheek. We cuddled for another few minutes. Lynn replaced her jeans, and Amy re-dressed.

"See you for another cookout sometime in the near future?" she asked.

"I suppose I could show up for something like that," I acknowledged.

"Thanks for lending yourself to us," she said. She gave a lingering hug and stepped through the door to return home.

Lynn was not going to go so easily. We stood near the closed door, in my kitchen. She stepped close and looped her arms around my waist. She kissed me full on the lips, for fifteen or twenty seconds. She broke the kiss and pulled me close, widening her stance so my pelvis met hers. In seconds, I started to get hard.

Lynn chuckled. "I feel that. I think we know you had your favorite times with me."

"It was just nice being so close to you, even when we weren't all that kinky," I answered. "I just wanted you." It was true. From a very early point, the physical closeness, and her encouragement and willingness, had made her addictive, but in a good way.

"Well, I'm around. Amy can always get in touch with me, so you can have more of me any time you can't hold down the urge. I really enjoyed being here with you for five days, Nathan. I hope we can see more of each other."

I grabbed her ass with both my hands. She treated mine to a hard slap, then peeled way from ne and stepped over and opened the door. She shot me a coy smile, turned, and bent over, ballooning her wide ass into her jeans. The door closed. I suspected more of Lynn would definitely be needed. There was no telling how soon, I suppose.

The End