The Summons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It soon became to much after letting things rest there for several minutes. I placed a hand under the fan of hair and lifted it slightly. Then I took hold of my cock with my other hand, and pointed it into the soft mass. I let my mind's eye picture Lynn's very large, wide, soft ass backed up over my lap, and her laying a very large, heavy turd directly into my lap.

One shot happened, and I groaned and moved my cock. I fired again, another slimy mess.

Horror gripped me. Lynn sat up, gathered her hair, and pulled it forward to have a look. Her forehead wrinkled, and she said, "Shower time." She carefully dropped her hair down across her back, after swapping her PJ top for a towel she had in her bag. She fastened it and said, "Let's leave the shower here for those two. You're in the other unit here, right?" I nodded.

I put my clothes back on and we went out. On the way I explained to Amy that Lynn and I were going to shower at my place. She agreed that splitting between two showers was wise. Off we went.

The interior layout of my place was similar to Amy's, minus the stairs, and flip-flopping the kitchen and living room positions. We beelined for the bathroom, and stripped nude after securing the door.

Lynn was round, and her ass ample and fleshy, but she did not have belly rolls. I could clearly see her pussy. She had shaved a small area directly above the top of her labia; otherwise there was a dark, thick thatch of hair above her vagina. My penis responded again.

Lynn stepped close before we moved into the shower. "By the way, I don't get mad, I get even, ok?" she said quietly with a smile.

I didn't know what she was planning, but I thought I better try to find out. "I'm sorry for doing the deed in your hair. Women with big asses just crank me up," I said. "What are you going to do to me?"

I must have looked like a startled animal. "I'm not going to do anything to you," Lynn replied. I'm going to do some things with you."

We entered the shower. Lynn turned on and adjusted the water. She soaked her hair and got the worst of my "special delivery" out of it. She took ten minutes to shampoo and rinse twice. She soaped and rinsed her body, minus her personal areas.

She drew me close, letting me lean on her. "First step in your penance is to wet and soap and rinse my ass, and then my snatch. Twice," she ordered. "You start with one, and you're done when I say switch."

"Yes, ma'am," I answered. I stepped back and got her butt wet. I added body wash to my hands and started the lather, then applied it. Using a hand for each cheek, I rubbed it around thoroughly for several minutes. Lynn reached back and parted the halves of her ass slightly, and I rubbed soap around the crack and her asshole and rinsed immediately.

Lynn let her cheeks close and moved my hands. I rinsed her buttocks thoroughly. I lathered again and rubbed her down. I rinsed. Lynn looked back at me and said, "Around the front, Nathan. Go ahead and kneel for me."

I did as I was told. From here, Lynn's vagina was nearly eye-level. I wet the area down carefully, pubic hair and all, and lathered my hands. I soaped her patch and rubbed her labia carefully. I worked for several minutes before Lynn stopped me. I repeated the process and rubbed her labia for a few minutes.

Lynn's hand found the back of my head. She pushed her hips forward and got her pussy within two or three inches of my face. She rubbed it some more and slid fingers into it. When she was ready, she came. She screamed, unloading a gushing splash right on my face. Lynn rubbed furiously again, and then she pulled my mouth open. She carefully slid her pussy to meet it, gently thrusting her hips while she did.

Warm, thick fluid sprayed into my mouth. Lynn panted hard, and swore from her toes. I let my mouth droop, and I knew Lynn was inspecting her work. "Penance number two. Messy come. I spray." She leaned to my ear. Swallow, babe," she said.

I did. It tasted a little like bad fish. I worked my tongue around my mouth. Lynn cleansed my face. I was allowed to complete a shower and brush my teeth and use mouthwash, twice.

We dressed and reappeared over at Amy's for a bit. She suggested that since work would continue outside of our time together, I bunk at my place. I gathered my few things and returned home. As I made for the door, Lynn asked with her eyes if she could come too. I nodded. We crashed in the same bed.

Day Four

Both of our days started by eight a.m. We were up by six, managing breakfast. Once we'd finished, Lynn asked if I was okay after last night's episode. I said yes. I added that I'd never had a super-soaker come shot on my face and into my mouth, and I'd never swallowed, either.

"Well, I wasn't going for queen bitch," Lynn said. "I wanted to broaden the horizons, with just a hint of control added in. And I will admit, there are two more steps to your penance, which will happen after work. I will also ask you another question."

"Okay," I acknowledged.

"Nathan, I'm flattered you have become drawn to me in particular, because ample, big-caboose women appeal to you. None of what happened last night was supposed to hurt you or make you uncomfortable. You can trust me. You're in good hands. I personally think you're a tolerant partner, given a little time to ease your 'new-to-me, take it slow' discomfort.

"So I, and the other two, will see you after work, and the dance with good hands from your group of ladies will continue," Lynn finished.

We sat for a bit and departed for work. I wasn't chomping at the bit for my kinky exploits to continue, but the day dragged by until the last hour, when I got busy enough to lose track of time.

But eventually it was quitting time, and I did journey home. Given what was likely to happen this evening, I held off taking a shower. I traded my work attire for well-used shorts and a t-shirt. Then I wandered over to Amy's and knocked at the door.

It was opened by Emma, who said, "Hey, Nathan, come in. We ordered pizza. It should be here in about fifteen minutes." So I stepped in and closed the door. Amy gave me a grin as she worked at placing table settings. Emma had wandered into the living roon and occupied one of the two chairs there. Lynn had stretched out on the couch. I wandered there and Lynn dropped her feet to the floor.

As I started to sit, Lynn grabbed me carefully and sat me sideways on her lap. She turned my head and gave me a long, gentle kiss full on the lips. I accommodated her and responded in kind. She was apparently happy to see me. She slid her hands loosely around my waist. She nestled into me.

Emma's prediction rang true; the pizza showed up at the appointed time. Amy had three slices, Emma and I had two, with a side of fruit, and Lynn ate four slices, drinking a very generous amount of water. I wondered if she had added a fiber supplement. I suspected yes. Emma had serious fluid intake as well.

We settled in for another movie as things digested somewhat. When it ended, I felt compelled to go for a walk. The ladies cleared me, and I returned after twenty minutes. Lynn parked me next to her.

Half an hour later, Emma became very fidgety. "My bladder is full enough to give Nathan a nice treat," she announced. "So let's go, my friend." I accompanied her into the bathroom. She stripped down, as did I. "I hope you're ready for a nice dousing," she said as she directed me to sit in the bottom of the shower.

I leaned back just a little, and Emma ended up straddling my upper chest, squatting slightly with her ass about a foot from my face. Seconds later her bladder control went bye-bye. A surging rush splashed my upper chest, wher e her crotch was pointed, and piss ran down my torso and split into multiple streams.

This time, I counted as Emma's bladder gave in. I made it to fifteen. Warm pee drenched my bare skin. Her stream subsided and she stood up. "Fuck," was all she said. She stepped away from me carefully and out of the shower. She walked to the door, cracked it, and called in a loud indoor voice, "Next!"

Emma put her clothes on and departed; Amy, lovely long legs and all, appeared. She stripped off her shorts, panties, and button-down blouse. She had no bra. I adjusted myself and she stepped into the shower.

She oriented herself much as Emma had. Her stream hit me hard in the belly for eight seconds, warm again and welcome. Then she knelt and I sprawled nearly flat. I eyed her tanned, ample, rounded rump.

Amy sighed and relaxed. In another couple minutes, her anus bloomed open, and a dark mass occupied it. Feeling it, Amy pushed, slow but smoothly, no stopping. The end of her turd drooped out, large and dense. Sulfur hit my nostrils. Amy's opening stretched, and the load she was working on maintained its healthy size and grew in length.

Drooping three or four inches, it touched my belly, and then its mass dropped onto my belly as its length increased. It fell free of her ass, probably a healthy ten inches, soft with a heavy odor. It was awfully warm on my skin.

"Wow... dammit," Amy sighed. She glanced at me and grinned. She stood slowly, stepped out, wiped and flushed. She gloved her hands and gingerly lifted her gift off my upper half. She placed it in the toilet and repeated the flush. She stripped the gloves and washed her hands thoroughly.

"Nice work," I complimented. She treated me to a wide smile.

"You're very welcome," she answered. She leaned back into the shower and turned the water on, rinsing urine off me and out of the bottom of the tub/shower. I sat again and waited for Lynn.

She appeared through the door within a minute. She slid her clothes off. She stepped into the shower. I crowded over to one side, still sitting. Lynn asked, "You scared?" I answered, "I guess not."

She directed me to lay down, and turn my head toward the bathroom entry. I did. She positioned herself carefully, and slowly lowered her ass until it occupied the small space in front of my face, inches off the bottom of the tub. She was apparently going to drop her deposit in front of my face, but not on it. Very up close and personal.

Lynn squatted there and relaxed. I appreciated the close proximity of her wide, soft backside. Lynn reached with her left hand and began rubbing, stroking and groping my cock. Within another minute, Lynn's cheeks began to spread, and her anus opened.

Lynn took a slow, deep breath. She stopped playing with my penis and steadied herself.What happened next amazed me and apparently didn't require a lot of effort on Lynn's part. Brown filled her rectum, slowly easing out at first, but then Lynn started to push. A very large end of her bowel load freed itself from her anus, and once that was done, her turd maintained its healthy diameter and came sliding out all in one motion.

It hit the bottom of the tub two or three inches from my nose. Lynn continued, and the brown mass spread out, and then piled on top of itself before it was completely out of Lynn's ass.

It was large, long, dark and somewhat soft.The smell was a combination of ripe and sulfurous. I did not feel compelled to pinch my nose. Maybe it was because I was thinking of this pretty-faced, ringlet-haired woman and her amazing ass cheeks making the delivery.

Lynn stood slowly and carefully stepped out of the shower. She was very aware of not stepping on me. I sat up slowly, then stood. Lynn looked back at me and her face softened.

"I'm fine," I assured her. "That was a serious dump," I added.

She stepped toward me and folded me against her. "Oh my God, that felt good," she said softly in my ear. "I told you I was a queen."

I hugged Lynn's ample middle and let my hands rub her buttocks gently. She rubbed my back. Eventually she broke free and thoroughly wiped herself. She moved, leaned into the shower, and came out holding her large, soft turd bare-handed.

"What?" she said, wide eyed. "That's what people wash hands for. " After she made the deposit to the toilet, she stepped over and thoroughly soaped and rinsed her hands, in triplicate.

I soaped and scrubbed thoroughly in the shower, and then I let Lynn have her turn. Emma and Amy followed, at reasonable intervals. When she and Emma were squared away ,they came into the living room and Amy said, "Nathan, we decided we can let you out of your summons. Each of us has had at least two turns letting you keep us company in the bathroom."

"Well, thank you for treating me well," I said.

"We know we scared you shitless to begin with, but it was never our intention to be a bunch of witches. We were all feeling kinky, and we thought you might be a good candidate for helping us out," Amy declared.

It was now getting a little late in the evening, and Emma announced her intentions to be headed home. I shook hands and she gave me a lingering hug, telling me she enjoyed giving me a golden shower. I responded that I had enjoyed getting it. She told me that if I so desired, I could get another complementary soaking anytime I asked. We exchanged phone numbers. She left.

Amy and Lynn walked me home. All three of us stepped inside. Amy said, "Nathan, beyond everything else, I would like to do things decidedly more ordinary, like take you to bed, and fuck you."

"Well, at least you don't mince words, and I think I would very much enjoy letting you take me to bed," I answered.

Amy asked if tomorrow night might work for us to get together; I told her we could sure plan it that way. She kissed me on the lips, and left.

Then there was Lynn. She sat herself on my couch. She beckoned me over, and I straddled her lap, facing her.

"Nathan, you remember I said I wanted to ask you a question?" I nodded. She went on, "Is there anything more you want to do, just the two of us?"

I answered, "Honestly, I would like you to have your way with me in bed. I want to worship your tits and your ass."

She said, with a chuckle, "I have enough experience for that. We can go there. The last part of your penance can happen, too. I want to pass gas on you, make your insides feel the vibration. Then I want to drop a load in your lap. I'd like to take a shower with you."

"I'm game for all that. You want to just stop after work tomorrow, and Amy and I will entertain each other later in the evening?"

"Sounds good. See you tomorrow then," Lynn agreed. We hugged. She said she was glad we had had the opportunity to meet. I responded in kind. She left, grinning.

Day Five

Up and at it the next day. Unlike yesterday's anticipation making the day drag, time flew this go-round. I held off on a shower when I got home, around 4:30. Given what Lynn was going to do, it would have been pointless. If we got laid, we'd probably sweat too.

Lynn showed up by five. When she walked in after I answered the door, she said, "Well, Nathan, the first thing I think I need is a little time to relax. You do have a movie collection?"

"Yes, I do," I affirmed. We chose Grown Ups, a fairly recent Adam Sandler comedy. Having seen it a few times, I fixed dinner from leftovers and ate while I watched. Lynn was progressively affectionate as the movie played; she wrapped one arm around me, then slid me over one wide thigh into her lap. She nestled her thighs into my hips, and settled my head just below her shoulder.

As the movie ended, Lynn said, "It's time. Go ahead and lie on the floor, and I'll tickle your insides with a nice dose of good vibrations from my ass."

I sprawled on the floor in front of my couch. Lynn stepped over with a foot on either side of me, and slowly crouched and worked down to her knees. I couldn't help but watch her great big posterior drop toward me. She was wearing snug jeans, which only accented the size of her butt.

Very gently, she settled her ass to my belly, leaning back slightly to cause her cheeks to pancake out just a little. "Okay?" Lynn asked. I said yes. Less than a minute later, it started. I felt just a gentle flutter under the skin of my belly, and heard a very muffled rumble.

I expected Lynn to lift herself slightly and force the gas out, to feel better. But then I realized she wanted duration; for me to have a physical sensation for as long as possible. She leaned back a little more, and I tensed to take her weight. Now she worked to push the gas out.

The raspberry rumble got a little louder. It vibrated down through my skin into my belly fat and muscle. Lynn exhaled hard, finishing the gas with a deep crackle. My belly fluttered hard as she finished working me over. "Toooooooooot," she said with a chuckle. She stood and looked back.

I sat up, and moved back to the couch. Lynn sat and grinned at me. "I didn't think that could be done. But I felt that," I said. "And I would let you make me feel it again."

"Any more, I might have squished you," Lynn pointed out. "Though I wasn't trying to."

"I know," I said forgivingly. "Your ass is sooo worth it."

"You might like it a little too much," Lynn decided. I grinned and shrugged.

Lynn pulled me into her lap again, and I let her more or less wrap herself around me. We sat for several minutes. "You are just waiting until you're sure you have to shit?" I asked.

"Yes dear, and now is the time," Lynn answered.

We made our way to the bathroom. I tugged my boxers and shorts down and stepped out of them. Lynn removed her jeans and panties. She opened the lid on the toilet. "All right, Nathan, come on and sit down."

I went over and sat. Lynn's soft, wide buttocks and slight flesh roll of her lower back dominated my view. Lynn gently held my knees together and backed herself toward my upper thigh area. Gaining her balance, she squatted just a bit. I couldn't help myself. I reached out and rubbed her hip area and the edges of her ass.

I didn't have long to wait. Lynn relaxed, with a huge sigh. She was perched just high enough I would see her shit when it started to emerge. I saw her skin shift slightly as her anus opened. Two or three inches of a very large turd drooped out.

Lynn took a deep breath, then leaned over and groaned. Her big load maintained its diameter and came shooting out for about another four inches. It curled and dropped into my lap. Lynn took another couple of minutes to work the tapering end of her turd free. My cock was absolutely rigid, nearly painful.

Well, it was light-colored, big and long and somewhat soft. She had pretty much piled shit in my lap. Rotten egg odor rushed into my nostrils. Lynn turned and looked down to study her work. She cupped a hand and laid it over her nose. Eventually she removed it, and reached down to carefully lift the pile off me.

I moved out of her way in a hurry. She deposited her gift into the toilet. She gestured at the sink. I cracked the hot water and Lynn wet her hands. I applied a dose of antibacterial soap, and she lathered and rinsed and repeated. I took a turn to clean my legs where her loaf had sat.

I flushed, and let Lynn wipe, then flushed again. I put my boxers and t-shirt on. I wandered out and closed my living room drapes and kitchen blinds. Lynn stuck her head out the door. Seeing everything closed, she opened the door and sauntered gracefully out, over a short way to the bedroom. She angled in the doorway, and bent over, spreading her legs. Her glorious rump loomed in the opening. I massaged my stiff penis, willing away some of the ache. Lynn straightened, took two steps, and closed the door firmly.

I beelined over and cracked the door slowly. Lynn was dropping the bedding on my king bed. She went over to the nightstand and found a condom, then opted for a second one.

I closed the door behind me, sliding out of my boxers and yanking my shirt over my head. I walked over. My shaft throbbed. Lynn gently applied each condom, grinning at the chance to gently fondle my cock. She sprad her legs, cupping a hand under her vagina. Liquid streamed out, and she rubbed it at her opening, then played with herself. Thank God for hardwood flooring.