The Surprised Attraction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This is wrong. What the fuck are you doing Sam. Pull out. Pull out now. This is your girlfriends sister.'

He freed his grip from Leahs legs but grabbed her ass. Slowly he started to pull out but stopped when it got half way and pushed back in. He did this again but built up the speed and force. Faster and faster he fucked Leah. Harder and harder he thrust his cock in her pussy. His pelvis clapped against her clit building up her orgasm. Unlike the night before, she started to build up faster. Within minutes she was at her edge. Sam noticed that and grabbed her back and quickly twisted. This made Leah fall into the seat and positioned Sam in the control position. His cock still was inside her and he fucked her faster and harder. His pelvis slamming against her clit was not happening anymore. Her orgasm stayed at where it was before and Sam's started to build up now.

He grabbed her tits for support. His thrusts were getting slower and slower now as his orgasm started to come to its end. He didn't even realize that this was faster than usual. Leah's pussy was a lot tighter than her sisters which was making him reach his climax even faster.

"Fill my pussy with your cum." Leah said seductively.

Once he got to the point of no return, he stopped and pulled his dick out of her pussy which felt like it wasn't going to release it. It was like Leah was gripping his cock with her pussy but he forced himself out. Once his cock was free he let his load shoot all over her stomach. It was strong enough that it reached her tits as well. He didn't let a single drop waste. He slapped his cock on her stomach letting the dribble of cum on the tip come off.

He opened the door and grabbed his boxers and pants from the ground of the car. He put them on, using the door to hide himself from the neighborhood. Leah sat there in complete pleasure just staring at the ceiling. Sam noticed in the back a spare pair of clothes that she must have brought along. He opened the back door and grabbed her clothes. He threw them on her cum filled body and she sprang up from the surprise.

"That's what you wanted?" Sam said buckling his belt.

"Mmm yes. Yes it was."

"Good now get out of my car and stop teasing me."

"What, you aren't even going to walk me home?"

"No, it's two houses down. It will also look weird if I walk you home. Now get out of my car."

She listened and got out. She put on the spare clothes she had and let Sam have the drivers seat back. He started to get in but noticed the ripped lingerie still in his car. He picked it up and tossed it back to Leah.

"Don't forget these."

"You should keep them to remember this night." Leah said seductively.

"No. I don't need any trouble from this. Now go home."

"Goodnight Sam." Leah said leaning in and giving him a kiss on the lips which he accepted.

"Goodnight Leah."

He closed the door and turned the ignition on. He put the car in drive and started to drive away as Leah walked in the opposite direction. The drive home was a hard one because he couldn't completely concentrate. He was baffled by what just happened but he kind of liked it. It was hot to him. He had so much control and power that he never felt with Kelly.

'I love my girlfriend. I love Kelly.' Sam thought as he drove his long commute home.

12