The Surrogate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could have cum in me, you ass, I've been on the pill since I was fifteen." Kol said as she rolled off the bed and made her way to my bathroom to clean herself up and I dropped heavily into the disheveled covers.

"Old habits, I'm usually tarp when I fuck. Jesus Christ I am so shitfaced." I confessed as I lay back and dropped an arm over by eyes, now that the endorphins had stopped flowing the room stared to spin and I let fatigue take me as Kol returned to bed and fell in beside me and joined me in sleep.

********

The next two weeks were pretty uneventful; I kept drudging my way through my civilian job and Kol kept my bed warm nearly every night. One thing that was different was that Brit and Duke did a lot less fucking and a lot more fighting. I could hear them through the wall and then when it was all done or when Duke was at work and I was at home, I could hear Brit crying in her room. I had asked both Duke and Brit about it but they would say very little or even less in Brit's case, which seemed like she was mad at me but I could not understand why. That Friday, the first time either of my closest friends had seen necessary to call me, Brit called me and asked me to come by because she wanted to talk, she sounded like she had been crying and so I said I would, got dressed and made my way across to their front door. It was open so I knocked and with no answer I shrugged and entered.

The air was damp as and I could hear the fan in the bathroom running, last thing I wanted was for her to walk out of the bath and beat the shit out of me like I was some kind of intruder.

"Brit, its Jon, just wanted to let you know I was here so you don't shoot me." I said with a laugh as I seated myself on the couch and looked around their apartment and smiled to myself as I remembered all the games they had watched together. I heard the door open but did not bother to turn.

"Everything ok, you sounded like you were crying on the phone when you called." I said as I turned and tried not to trip on my tongue. Brit was standing just outside the bathroom door drying her long curly hair wearing nothing more than a low slung black thong. Brit started talking then but I have to admit I did not hear a word of it; I was staring at her ass. I had seen Brit in short shorts and a halter before, I had seen her in her workout outfit; painted on stretch pants and a tight top but I had never seen her in less was kicking myself for not ever going to the lake with them. Her skin was brown but not overmuch, the skin on her lower back just above her panties was smooth and had just a few very fine light colored hairs and the swell of her ass was so amazingly succulent I wanted to reach right out and take a bite out of it. Her back was muscular and well defined without looking too mannish, but with every movement that went along with her toweling I could see muscles flexing tautly beneath her skin without even the slightest jiggle. Her legs were smooth and tautly muscled, her hours of weight training and treadmill time had made them hard as if they had been chiseled from stone and looked as if she had just gotten done shaving her legs.

"Jon are you listening to me at all or just staring at my ass?" Brit asked with a smile that was playful yet surly, her curls framing her amazing face. I tried to stutter a reply until I saw that as she turned slightly to see me staring at her, she had brought half of her amazing rack into view. Britney's tits were absolutely perfect and I do mean perfect. They were big for someone who was so athletic, a C cup most likely and they were sitting up high and perky on her chest, her areoles were a little bigger than a silver dollar and her nipples were perky from the chill of the room and stuck out like tiny pencil erasers.

"I guess that answers that," Brit said with a laugh as she tossed her damp towel into my face, heading down the hall toward her bedroom and I regained my senses long enough to toss her towel onto the washing machine and followed her down the hall, this time waiting with my back to the door.

"So anyway before you decided to flash me, what is wrong enough that you had to call?" I asked as I stood in the threshold and risked a glance over my shoulder as I waited. Brit had put her impressive puppies away behind a lacy black demi bra that made her gravity defying set even more mouth watering as she began rubbing lotion on her legs, still not bothering to put on her robe. I had to bite my tongue as I watched her work and saw her six pack abs working just beneath the skin of her stomach.

"Duke didn't come home last night." Brit said matter-of-factly. I stopped staring and pulled my head from my ass. Duke was many things but he always came home no matter how shitfaced, unless he was laid out on my couch to avoid a pissed off wife.

"Where did he go I mean why did he leave?" I asked as Brit went to her closet and started picking out clothes for the evening.

"I'm sure you have heard us fighting lately." Brit said as much as asked as she slipped into a pair of low slung jeans that made her ass look downright delectable.

"No more so than normal I thought but yes, I have heard a few of them."

"Well we had a nasty one last night and he stormed out."

"Did he say where he was going?"

"To be the fuck away from me." Brit shouted and then stopped her face apologetic as she went on. "He didn't say he just said he needed to think."

"I hope I don't overstep, but what have the fights been about, they have been louder than normal." I asked and Brit waved me into the room once she had straightened her skin tight shirt. I took a seat next to her on the bed and she kept her eyes on the floor.

"We have been trying to have a baby."

"And he doesn't want one, what is the problem." Brit was shaking her head before I had even finished.

"He wants one almost as much as I do, but we have been trying for almost a year now and nothing. Everything that is out there we have tried and still nothing. The longer we go the more upset I get and the more like a failure he feels, we haven't had sex since that night you took Kol home. We went to a fertility doctor and I found out that everything checked out with me but..."

"Does he have any chance of getting you knocked up?" I asked and wished I hadn't been as blunt as I saw the tears in her eyes.

"No, the doctor told me that for as fertile as I am on the other end of that scale is where Duke falls."

"Does he know?"

"I didn't have the heart to, he would never forgive himself and I don't know what we are going to do." Brit said as she burst into tears and fell into my arms.

"What about a sperm bank or something, some of that frozen stuff you know, artificially insemination?" Brit was shaking her head again and I stood and walked to the threshold of the bedroom again.

"I don't want some stranger's baby."

"How the hell are you guys gonna do it then, I can't think of any other way save for divine conception."

"I said we didn't want to have a stranger's baby."

"Whose baby do you plan on having then?" I asked, not sure of who all they knew beside one or two other people and they were all women.

"I was thinking of asking you." Brit said, her sad eyes boring through me. I walked to the far edge of the room and turned to stare at one of my best friends and felt myself blushing for the first time in more years than I could remember.

"So what, you want me to just go down to the clinic and have me jerk off in a cup or something, I guess I could do that as long as Duke is ok with it."

"Jon, I just said that I don't want Duke to know, and I don't want to...I want to do it...naturally." Brit said, the last part little more than a shy whisper.

It took me a minute to process and I stood for a minute staring at Brit in what could be called a mix of disbelief and shock.

"Brit, let me see if I get this right and I'll be as delicate as I can be. You are basically asking me to knock you up and never tell Duke about it?"

"I thought you said you were going to be delicate?"

"That was delicate, are you out of your mind? There is no way I could do that." I said, more than a little upset at what I had been asked to do, but I would be a liar if I said that if Brit were any other woman who looked like she did and wanted me to surrogate out my cock to I would have been balls deep before she had finished asking me.

"What would be the problem, the only thing Duke wants in the whole world more than me is a baby." Brit said as she raised her head and it was really hard not to break when I saw her eyes were red and filled the tears. I had seen Brit cry only on a few occasions, the few small fights she and Duke had at the very beginning of their relationship and once when her sister had gotten really sick and almost died, it was very hard to see her amazing face marred by tears, she was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen and I could not deny that seeing her in just her thong had gotten me so hard initially that I had nearly split the front of my pants open, but this was my best friend's wife and there was no way I could screw her, as much as I might like to.

"Yes but how the hell could we keep a secret like that, the first time he looked at me sideways I would wonder if he knew. What if you did get pregnant and the kid looked nothing like him and a whole lot like me. Duke is many things but stupid is not one of them, he would see it right away. "

"If you are trying to say no you could just say no and leave. It took a lot for me to even get up the strength to ask you to do this favor for me and for Duke and you yell at me." Now she really started to cry and I felt like an asshole. I can't even imagine how long it took her to get up the strength to ask such a far out favor and I had let my shock get the better of me and I let my mouth run riot, now I felt very small.

"Brit, I'm really sorry." I started to say when she stood up and gave me a worried and hurt look.

"Just get out, damn it Jon get out!" Brit shouted and headed back toward the bathroom and slammed the door. I stood in their bedroom feeling small and useless but what else could I do. I headed out of the house and back to my own.

Duke came home later that day, he had been at the bar, gotten drunk and the bartender had gotten him a cab ride to one of our other marine buddy's places that lived nearby after he told the cabby he did not want to go home. It was very quiet around our side by side town houses for about two weeks. I saw duke very little and he said even less when I did and I saw Brit often enough since I worked out at the gym where she did her personnel training I saw her more often but she spoke to me even less than Duke had and whenever she caught me looking in her direction she would look like she was about to cry and look away, go back to her work. I had two of my best friends right next door and I had never felt further away from them.

I spent the weekend alone, Kol and I have cooled off and she was seeing one of her client's husbands so I had very little to do except lift, watch TV and read. I spent that time thinking about what Brit had suggested, going over it in my head and I have to admit that it was beginning to grow on me, and sadly I truly began to consider taking her up on it. She was right, Duke would never have to know, and we could do it, get her prego and never speak of it again. Deep down I knew things were not that simple and that if her and Duke were having problems now a baby would not make things better but I could see that she really did want a baby and there was no way she could have one with Duke, might as well be mine.

********

I wasn't really sure what I was gonna say to Brit when I knocked on her door that night, if she would even answer the door. Duke's truck was gone and had been for the last couple of days, I was not sure where he had gone but I knew he had some family just a couple of hours away and was probably staying with them, he and Brit had had sex the night before he left but nothing like their old tryst, Brit had been pretty quiet and it had been over quickly, the bed squeaked loudly as Duke had gotten up and left and Brit had spent the rest of the night crying; that's when I had made up my mind, I was gonna help her out.

The door being pulled open really hard snapped me back to reality and I swallowed whatever worry I had and steeled my jaw for what I had decided to do. It was a first but Brit looked like hell. Her eyes were red from crying she was not wearing any makeup and looked as if she hadn't showered since Duke had split but I felt my cock swell inadvertently when I saw she was wearing a white t-shirt and no bra as far as I could tell and a pair of soft sleep pants rolled up at her waist to keep them from falling down

"Jon, I really don't want to talk to anyone right now so please just go away, I'll call you later when I'm ready to talk ok?" Brit said in a tired voice and moved to shut the door when I swallowed my fear and apprehension and spoke up.

"I'll do it."

Brit stopped and looked up at me as I tried not to throw up my guts were tied in so many knots and she stood there for a minute, silence and question in her eyes but she said nothing.

"What changed your mind?" Brit finally asked as she opened the door a bit more and waved me into the living room and she flopped down in her big overstuffed chair and waited for me to speak.

"I'm not sure what all is going on with you and Duke, I just want to see you happy and you seem to want a baby really bad but what happens if Duke leaves before you tell him that you are pregnant, or it doesn't take the first time we try, what then? If he leaves you anyway because of whatever is causing you two to fight like cats and dogs all of a sudden, what are you going to do then?

"Do you really care, I mean once you have done your thing do you even care what happens to me or the baby?" Brit looked up at me, her eyes staring as if she looked deep enough that she might be able to see into my soul.

"Of course I care, Duke and I are friends but I love you too, it's not like he and I have been the only two in this little equation, you are his wife and one of the best friends I have. I really hope this will help, even if it is just to get Duke to stay, I just want you to be happy." I finished and stood and moved over by a little spread of pictures they had out on display, Duke and Brit in all the fun places they had been and their wedding pics and whatnot. It was hard to even look at my friend's photo or not feel just a little bit guilty about what I had just agreed to.

"So...how do we want to do this then?" Brit asked, her voice sounding nervous and I turned away from their line of family photos and shrugged.

"You tell me, I'm just providing the surrogate sperm here." I tried to laugh it off and then quickly apologized as I saw the sour look Brit gave me. "Sorry about that, I'm just a little nervous about this is all."

"Well, Duke is off at his brother's house at least for the night so if you wanted to we could..." Brit said as she stood up and leaned on the couch, her skin flushed and she toyed with a long black curl of her hair to ease the nervous tension.

"No, there are some things we have to talk about first and some things I have to check on before we do this." I said reluctantly but with a firm tone. My cock twitched angrily as it butted at my zipper involuntarily like some caged beast.

"Ok, well how do you want to do this then?" Brit asked, her look slightly crestfallen but also a bit relieved at my refusal which only made my cock twitch harder.

"I'm off for the next two days; let's go for coffee tomorrow afternoon and talk about rules and times and your situation with Duke. I also have to run by the clinic to get my checkup." I said the last part a bit grudgingly, hating that place more than the desert in summer.

"What clinic?" Brit asked as she nervously pulled at the rolled strings of her sleep pants and I tried not to let too many sexual scenarios or positions I wanted to try with her creep into my mind.

Well I had better get my sperm count checked to see if we would be wasting our time and Kol and I weren't exactly careful so I might as well go get a full panel done as much as I don't want to but I don't want my sexual antics to end up hurting you."

Brit nodded and smiled as she approached me and wrapped me in a tight hug, crying again as I returned the embrace. She thanked me for being such a great guy and a good friend and I nodded noting already how my feelings toward her had begun to shift, how my body was reacting to her long embrace, the crush of her firm tits against my chest and the way she smelled; the very most primal things about her making me wish I had taken her up on her offer to do it right now even more but is broke the embrace and kissed her gently before I left and went back to my apartment and was forced to whack my rampant cock silly in order to calm down enough to go to sleep.

The next day and the week following were filled with apprehension and a lot of very weird and strange conversations. I passed all my invasive and painful tests at the clinic and Brit and I met for coffee and stated talking about how my little stud duty was going to work. We made a our deal and decided that it would be really hard to simply go back after coffee and start humping away on each other so we decided to go get some dinner and then see how comfortable we felt after that.

I picked her up and we went to a little dive we both liked but Duke could not stand ate a nice dinner, talked and had a few drinks to ease the tension. By the time we were on our way back to the apartment I had almost forgotten that I was about to bang and impregnate my best friend's wife.

We decided to go back to her place on the way there and Brit paused outside the door to her townhouse, her keys in hand and I nearly ran into the back of her she stopped so abruptly. She was fingering her house key like it was a rabbits foot and I could almost hear her doubting where this was headed, even with all her planning leading up to it. I had a couple of drinks at dinner and could not help myself as I leaned in and could smell her intoxicating perfume and before I could halt my hand I found it snaking around from her hip to the front of her tight shirt and caressed her six pack through the garment.

"If you are having second thoughts we can still not go through with this." I said quietly in her ear and I had to fight off the urge to take her right there as Brit leaned back against me and raised her soft hand up and caressed my neck and sighed deeply.

"No, I'm just wishing the situation was different."

"What do you mean?" I asked, her posture was a bit more leading than someone who was just doing this for the tools necessary to make a baby. She was leaning into me harder, her muscular ass grinding into my very erect cock and I closed my eyes and let out a long sigh, my pulse beginning to race. Brit read my mind and lurched away from me, unlocking the door and pulling me inside. The house was dark and smelled like some of that smelly incense stuff that Brit had been selling on the side to supplement times when she had few clients than normal. It didn't matter much; Brit had a hold of my hand and led me past all of it and straight toward her bedroom.

I kinda stood there in the middle of the room like some kind of mental patient as Brit shut the door behind us and moved back in front of me, her eyes a little wild as she stood just a few inches away, her breath heavy as she reached up and started working on the buttons of my shirt. I was fighting off hyper ventilation as Brit looked up at me, her face flushed and her mouth slightly open as she finished with the last button and I pulled my shirt off. I hissed as Brit ran her fingers down my chest and over my USMC tattoo that was on my left pec and I moaned without reservation as she pinched my nipple playfully. I could see her nipples standing out like framing nails through her thin shirt and she read my mind as she stood back from me and pulled her shirt up and over her head. I had to fight back the sudden surge in my pants for fear of splitting my zipper in half. Brit would have looked almost virginal in her see through lace bra had she not been nearly chewing through her full bottom lip and giving me the 'fuck me eyes' in the worst way possible.