The Surrogate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This doesn't feel much like a simple roll in the hay does it?" Brit whispered as she reached out and took hold of my belt and began undoing it, her eyes never leaving mine as I nodded and helped her pull my pants the rest of the way off, taking my boxers with them. My cock sprang free and hit her in the shoulder trailing clear coating of precum that was running down from the swollen crown and down my shaft and I winced in pleasure and closed my eyes as Brit ran her soft hand down to the base of my shaft and cradled my balls for a moment before I watched with hushed anticipation as she extended her tongue and began to lick a slow trail up the underside of my shaft. Her tongue felt like a lightning rod of pleasure as Brit licked the underside of my cock slowly and painstakingly and with one final look up, her beautiful eyes full of lust she took me into her mouth and began to suck on the top half of my cock while she stroked the bottom half and gently played with my balls, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked me hard, her rough tongue never leaving the head of my dick as she bobbed and stroked like a porn star. I was running my fingers through her curly hair as she moaned up and down my dick, her drool sliding down my shaft in lines and making a mess of her hand and dripping off my balls.

Brit unlocked her mouth from my cock and stood back up her hand never leaving me as she stroked and fondled my balls a little more aggressively now, panting like she had run two miles as I leaned forward and kissed her hard, I could taste my precum on her lips but at this point I was so far gone I cared very little as I reached back behind her and unclipped her bra, spilling her tits out into my waiting hands as I kneaded them as gently as I could stand. Brit dropped her hands away from my cock and ran then through my high and tight hair as she pulled me to her left tit and moaned loudly against me as I took her fat nipple in my mouth and began to suck hard and lick the turgid little bud.

"Get my pants off, fast." Brit breathed in my ear and I stopped sucking her breast and fumbled her belt open, fumbling with the button and the tiny zipper on her low slung jeans. Brit was now pinching her own nipple and stroking my cock with her other hand, it made pulling her painted on jeans off over her tight little ass and hips but I'm a marine, I got it done. Her panties, if you could call her white, mesh see-through, thong panties, were soaked through and clinging to her engorged pussy lips but I had to fight off every primal urge not to fill my pants with cum right then and there at the very sight of her pussy. Her lips were completely bare, fat and soaking wet and I could wait no longer as I skinned them off of her and tossed them in the corner of the room. Brit squealed and gripped me like she was in danger of falling over as I began to rub her clit and slid my middle finger into the soupy depths of her pussy.

"Don't fucking stop, I'm gonna cum right now." Brit cried out and she dug her nails into my shoulders, whimpering and shaking as she came for the first time, her pussy clutching my finger like a vice over and over again, her six pack stomach flexing hard with each contraction.

"Holy fuck, my head is spinning like I'm gonna pass out." Brit managed between moans as I added a second finger to her still juddering pussy and started rubbing her clit with my thumb and she gave a shrill little cry and held on again as she began to climb up the hill toward orgasm again. Brit slapped my shoulder and kissed me hard again her eyes wild as I continued to finger her.

"Get on the bed, I wanna ride this now." Brit gave my dick an almost rough squeeze and I winced as she licked her lips. She growled at me as I shook my head and pulled my fingers from her gash and lifted her up and onto the bed.

"You started this, and we both know this is not just business, so I'm gonna enjoy it. You should too." I said quietly as I pushed her further onto the bed and pushed her knees up toward her torso and she obediently grabbed her legs behind the knee, expecting my fat cock to line up and get to work. I smiled slyly as I dropped down and without ceremony slid my tongue inside her wet depths and began to lick and suck on her pussy. Brit began to thrash about on the bed, whimpering and clawing at my head and upper shoulders as she forced her pelvis up and into my face.

Her pussy tasted so damn good. Let's face it, I'm a good looking guy and a marine at that, I have eaten my share of pussy but I have to admit that hers was without a doubt the best I have ever tasted. I wrapped my arms over her hips and wit my signature move began to alternate sucking and kissing her fat pussy lips and clit while stroking her labia lightly with my fingers.

"don't stop, please, Jesus Jon that feels so fucking good," Brit cried out and then threw her head back and began to moan and wail out a series of atonal grunts, her upper body writhing in ecstasy as I held her hips firmly to the bed and continued to lick my way along her amazing gash. Knowing she was close to another orgasm and wanting to push her over the edge so we could finally get to the fucking part of this, I flattened my tongue and began long slow licks of her entire pussy, slowing each lick at the end to make sure I just flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue before going back down and starting over. Brit was shaking and howling now, her usual sexual arsenal of moans and outright screams now long forgotten as she fought to keep her breath and started moaning louder and louder as I teased her toward orgasm.

Without warning I made my tongue hard and straight and began to fuck her with it as fast as my neck muscles would allow, driving forward and as deep as I could into her liquid depths and Brit froze, her hands falling from my head and balling the sheets as she started one long shriek and clamped her thighs around my head with the power of a vice. As I fought to breath I could see her stomach contracting hard as she rode out her orgasm on my tongue and I clamped my mouth over her clit and sucked with all my strength

Brit shook like an epileptic and then finally fell limp and pushed my face away from her now red and still quaking pussy, her arm and leg muscles contracting randomly as she smiled lay motionless for a few moments to try to regain her focus and I sat feeling like a true titan of the bedroom, watching my goddess twitch next to me from my powers of cunnilingus.

"Jon get over her and fuck me, I need it so bad right now." Brit managed between deep breathes and I was not going to disappoint now. Taking hold of my still hard cock I gave it a couple of strokes and then gently pulled Brit toward me by her ankles, she was already biting her lip and twisting her nipples as I pushed her knees up to her chest and lowered my cock toward her splayed pussy. I know I have a pretty big dick, but it truly looked huge as I lay it on her swollen pussy lips and ran it up and down a few times, using her flowing juices to coat the swollen head as I finally lined it up with her entrance and pushed forward into her, piercing her up to the hilt in one long stroke.

Brit arched her back and moaned low and guttural as my balls bounced off her amazing ass and I felt the helmet of my cock push against the roof of her pussy and Brit winced a bit, and dug her nails into my arms hard enough to almost draw blood.

"Fuck me hard, I wanna feel you cum right now." Brit squealed as I began to hammer away at her pussy as hard as I could, my balls were already pulled tight against my shaft and I could feel the tell tale flexing of my cock that told me I was on the downhill slope toward a huge orgasm and that was fine with me and exactly what she wanted. Pushing forward, the backs of her knees now on my shoulders I began to drive my cock into Brit's pussy as hard and fast as I could and she began to sob and moan louder and louder as my pace continued to increase and Brit clenched her eyes closed tighter and tighter, moving on to shouting as our bodies wetly slammed together

"You want my cum baby?" I asked as my balls began to shout that my explosion was eminent. Brit's eyes shot open and met mine and she nodded her head. "Fuckin cum in me baby, now now NOW!" I couldn't hold it any longer, her pussy was on fire and like a tight, clutching vice around my cock and I never wanted this feeling to end but I was past the point of no return. With one final thrust as deep as I could manage I came. My first spurt felt like it coated her entire insides and was made of molten lead, and then my mind went blank. As my balls emptied themselves one spurt at a time inside her, Brit's own orgasm went off like an atomic bomb, her stomach and legs flexing around me as I came over and over and filled her with my seed. I gave her a few more thrusts and then finally stopped, my cock still pressing against her cervix as the last of my spunk dribbled out and I collapsed atop her.

Brit grunted and continued to push herself back against me and grind my still lurching cock deep inside her.

"Oh my god, I can feel you Jon, I can feel you swelling inside me. That feels so fucking good. I wish I had done this so long ago with you." Brit leaned up and kissed my lips hard, her affection almost hurt me but I liked it more than a little. She clawed at me and then finally lay back against the ruffled sheets and blankets, her perfect breasts heaving and moist with our combined sweat. Her stomach was still flexing as the aftershocks of her last orgasm slowly subsided. My cock slowly begun to go soft and slipped from her ragged, swollen opening and our combined juices slipped out of her and ran over her amazing ass.

Crashing down beside her on the bed I lay still for a while and tried to catch my breath and Brit instantly rolled over on her side and pulled her leg up on me, letting her hand trail over my chest and down toward my thick but rapidly wilting cock. We lay in silence for a while just breathing, her hand trailing lazily up and down my muscles torso while I ran my hand through her wet black hair.

Guilt toyed with my mind a bit, gnawed at me as I looked down at my best friends wife, coated with sweat from our animalistic fucking, her thighs glistening from my cum that was still deep inside her and with any hope making the baby she wanted so very badly. The sordid nature of our coupling began to stir my desire once more and I could feel Brit zero in on me immediately and began to stroke my cock back to steel hard life.

"So, since we have already done it once and the goal is a baby...." Brit began as she began to stroke me with greater vigor, her breath quickening slightly as I reached over and pinched one of her large, swollen nipples; rolling the bud between my fingers until she gasped softly and I let go turning to face her and met her halfway for another passionate kiss as our hands roved along our sex heated bodies. Our making out amped up as she broke our kiss, panting now with excitement as she continued to stoke me to full mast, she bit her lip and gazed longingly into my eyes.

"How do you want me this time Jon? I dropped my head down and began to suckle at her perfect breasts, my hand reaching down to stroke her still aroused clit with my thumb.

"From behind." I said simply as she bit her lip and nodded before kissing me one final time and sitting up and getting on her knees in the center of the bed, her torso bent flat against the covers while her amazing ass was up and waiting for me. Positioning myself behind her, I stroked my hands across her back and over the hard globes of her ass cheeks, eliciting a shiver from her as my thumb played lightly over her hairless anus and over the engorged lips of her vagina that was still struggling to close after the violation I had just put on her. Brit was looking back at me with the sexiest bedroom eyes I had ever seen, her hands squeezing her own breasts as I pushed two of my fingers inside her and played along her cum covered walls, drawing another squeak from her as I pulled my fingers free and rubbed our combined juices along my shaft and over my glands as I positioned myself at her opening and without prelude lunged forward into her.

Brit cried out wordlessly as my pelvis slapped into her ass hard enough to set her toned cheeks jumping. I was going to get after her as hard and as fast as I could. I figured that this would be the only time would get inside her so I might as well make the most of it while I was here. Her cum drenched pussy felt amazing as I rammed into her over and over again, just barely gliding over my shaft with the lightest touch, clamping down spasmodically and without warning and making my cock grow even harder with each squeeze. I took a rough hold on the saddle of her hips and really began to pound into her, each stroke as hard as I could without hurting her, sweating forming on her back like a sheen of oil as we fucked like animals in her bed.

"O god Jon fuck," Brit screamed and thrust herself harder back into me, squeezing her own big tits in her hands, pinching her nipples, her eyes tightly shut. I could feel the bottom of her pussy against my glands and made to shallow up my thrusts just a bit when she reached out and dug her fingers into my ass cheek, her eyes open and wild as she pulled me deeper into her.

"Fuck me hard Jon, I want to feel you as deep inside me as you can go when you cum again." I nodded dumbly as I pushed her down into the covers with one hands and pulled her hips up, arching her sexy back with the other before shifting into high gear. The wet flesh on flesh sliding sound of my fat cock pushing deep in and out of Brit was soon replaced by the heavy and rapid clap of my abdomen on her ass, her pussy juice running down the back of her legs and inner thighs and mine as well, Brit began to quake and shiver with each hard and deep stroke. Her hands gripping the sodden sheets and comforter like with all her might as another orgasm shot through her, tightening her stomach and side muscles spasmodically and making her hold her breath before crying out, sounding like she was almost in pain.

"O fuck Jesus Jon, I'm cumming so...oh fuck don't stop, don't stop." Brit said as she rode out her pleasure and I felt her pussy walls clamp down on me like a vice, "so fuckin hard baby!" Brit shouted into the sheets as I felt her wetness surge around me again between the convulsions of her pussy.

I slowed my pace to a crawl, pulling all the way out until just the flared head of my cock was wedged inside her, her wet pussy lips glistening like a mouth on the tip of my cock before I pushed inside all the way until my balls were resting against her engorged, hairless lips. Brit sighed and arched her back up until her sweat shinning back against me, pulling my hands up to her large round tits, pulling her nipples. Kissing her wet neck and biting at her softly, Brit reached under me and cupped my balls in her hand gently but with enough force to make my cock even harder if that was possible with it thrust up against the back of Brits pussy.

"Jon, I want you to fuck me as hard as you can then cum with me." Brit whispered as she tongue kissed me and leaned back down, pushing and pulling herself into me, looking back with her gorgeous eyes and sweat matted hair framing her nearly flawless face and I almost came right away, I could feel my balls pulled tight against my cock but I managed to hold off until I calmed down and she looked back at me and flashed me a fiendish grin and simply said three words.

"Fuck me...Hard." And I did. She started to sigh and cry louder and louder as I picked up the pace and hammered into her harder and harder, her goading me on and pushing back into me, begging me with sound more than words to fill her up with my cum, give her what she wanted, though I could tell this was more than just an insemination, she wanted me to fuck her, she wanted my baby and not to fix things with Duke but to enjoy my cock and the way it made her feel, made her cum, and that was fine with me.

I could feel it rising up in me, that burning need to cum and loose myself in a twitching, muscle bending orgasm, but I was gonna make her go off one more time, make her twitch and roil around me while I filled her full of my cum.

With a series of final violent thrusts, my orgasm tripped and I rammed into Britt as hard as I could and let go, spewing another thick explosion of molten ropey strands into her soaking depths.

Brit shrieked and pulled at her tits as she collapsed forward onto the bed, pulling me with her. We lay there for a long time, me pulsing and her quaking with each pulse as I slowly slipped from her wrecked hole.

"Jesus baby, I can feel you running out of me. I'm quite a mess down there." Brit said as she rolled out from under me onto her side, her black hair matted to her face like she had just gotten out of the shower, her body slick with sweat, cum and her own juices.

"I still can't believe we did this, even though it felt really fucking good and without a doubt was the best sex I have ever had, you are my friend's wife, my best friend's wife. He loves you." I began and I felt her reach up and stroke my face, leaning in and kissing me on the face, gently almost romantically. When she pulled back, there were tears in her eyes.

"This was never for Duke and I, he left me. Got tired of never having any luck getting me pregnant and believe me it was not our only problem. We haven't been happy for longer than I can remember. I think he stayed around because he liked the attention in bed."

I could not say that I blamed him, her pussy was tight as hell, her body was flawless and she dressed to match and she gave easily as good as she got in the sack. But there was more to it than that, making Duke look more and more foolish the more I thought about it. I sat and held her for a few minutes, she cried and I began to feel the need sleep, my cock felt awesome; that freshly fuck feel and next to me was the hottest woman I had ever had and it didn't hurt that I had known her for years and she was not just some snatch I had picked up.

I was just about to offer to snuggle her to sleep, something I normally don't do, when I felt her smallish hand slide down over my stomach and onto my cock, her fingers playing over the head and as I looked down into her amazing eyes and she was biting her lip again, her amazing breasts heaving a bit and her nipples were hard as ever.

"Aren't you just a little bit tired?" I said as she began to stroke my miraculously hardening cock with a bit more vigor.

"Yes, but not too tired to do this one more time."

"One more time?" I asked as I reached over and pinched one of her nipples and then the other, just hard enough to flush her skin, surprised to hear the hope in my voice.

"Figure of speech hon, I don't think I can only have this or you only one night." Brit said as she rolled on top of me, trapping my cock between us as she kissed me roughly, hunching her hips against me, and rubbing her still dripping pussy against my balls.

"I have one more confession to make. I have been on the pill now for about two weeks, waiting for this, wanting to feel you inside me without anything between us." She leaned down and kissed me, pulling back and sweeping her hair back over her ear, smiling hopefully. I smiled and took her ass in my hands, pulling her pussy over my shaft a few long slow times before rooting my cockhead at her entrance and pulling her down over me. She was still wet, soaking even and still loosened up enough by me that she glided down to my base on the first stroke, drawing a long slow groan from her as she pulled my hands up to her tits and began to rock her hips in long slow strokes.

"I used to hear you fucking sometimes, I would get so wet for Duke. I was louder when I knew you were in bed when we would fuck, I'm such a naughty girl." She said with a naughty giggle, biting her lip as she put on hand on my chest and pulled on her nipple with the other, her hips picking up speed as she kept up her dirty talk, her pussy getting wetter each time she stroked herself over me.