The Surrogate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you fucked that little whore, Cole. I was so jealous, I fucked so loud and hard that night just wishing it was you inside me." Brit arched her back as she spoke the last word, her chest and stomach were covered in sweat, and she moaned out a sudden orgasm that took hold of her. Her pussy contracted around me like a moist vice, I felt her wetness run down my length and pool at my base, my balls were already soaked by a combination of the two of us, it was so visceral and dirty yet I had never been so hard in my whole life. When she stopped shaking and graced me with a totally dirty look, biting her lip again. She continued rocking faster.

"Did you cum inside her? Did you cum in her like you did with me?" Brit asked, her rocking becoming almost frantic, her breasts squeezed tightly in her hands and mine, her fingernails digging painfully into my chest. I was beyond speech, I shook my head and lay my hands on her well-toned butt, pulling her back and forth, sawing her back and forth on my cock, each trip made her eyes close and her mouth open in silent ecstasy as she built toward another orgasm.

We kept the up for about another five minutes, her stopping every so often and clutching and howling as she came over and over on my cock, but this type of amazing sex could not last, not with the view I had and I could feel my balls tightening as she picked up her pace even further, our wet bodies slapping lewdly together as we both built to a wet, climactic finish. She was staring right into my eyes, fucking herself down into me almost violently

"You about to cum? She asked breathlessly. I nodded, afraid that if I spoke, did anything but fuck her back I would wake from some amazing dream in cum covered sheets and be angry beyond words.

"I can feel you starting to get bigger inside me, right about to fill me up again. But I want something different this time." She gave me the most mischievous grin ever and then slowed her pace and lay fully atop me, our wet bodies pressed against one another, her sweaty breasts squished against my chest as she whispered in my ear. "I want you in my mouth when you cum, I want to taste us both when you fucking cum. Do you want that? Tell me you want to cum in my mouth baby." Leaning back as she picked up the pace again, arching her back, causing the thick mushroom head of my cock to hit her in the g-spot every time she slammed down on me and she gave these gorgeous wanton little moans with each stroke. That was all it took, the amazingly hot woman astride my iron hard member, buried deep within her immaculate, waxed pussy, the juices of our fucking covered both of us and mingled with our sweat, all of this built to an orgasm that I knew it was going to almost hurt when I came.

"Shit, baby I'm gonna fuckin cum, right now!" I shouted, fighting with every fiber in my body not to just slam her down on my a quick few times and let another load fly inside her but she heard me and despite the sexual beating we had given each other she was not to have that; she wanted me in her mouth and she was going to have it.

Leaping off of me, and dropping to her knees on the bed she helped me gain my feet as I stood over her looking down at this sweat covered goddess before me. The change in friction had helped me delay my orgasm just a tiny bit, which was all she needed, wrapping on hand about my angry looking, fluid slick shaft and began to stroke just the top half with lightning speed, her other hand had dropped between her thighs, a pair of her fingers alternating between sawing at her clit and burying themselves completely in her gaping hole.

"Cum for me baby, cum in my mouth." Brit begged as her hand flew up and down my shaft, raking over the ultra-sensitive head of my cock until I could take no more and my whole body tensed. There was a split second of that maddening lack of control when anyone but me has jerked me off at the point of orgasm that makes it so damn good as my balls pulled up tight against my cock and I began to jerk and throb with release. Apparently sensing my orgasm and trying to push me to further heights of pleasure, Brit let go of my cock and clamped her skillful mouth over my cock and began to bob on the top inch or two, sucking like a hoover as my cock twitched violently between her clamped, sucking lips. I made a shouting to almost pained noise as my cock pulsed and twitched between her lips, her cheeks hollowed and I watched her throat work as she swallowed my seed. She was still fingering herself like crazy until she clamped her thighs against her own arm and I watched her tight tummy muscles clamp as she orgasmed over her fingers and, spitting out my deflating cock, she fell onto her back on the bed, giving her red, engorged pussy a couple of rubs for good measure before she pulled me to her and snuggled up with me amidst the wet sheets and rifled blankets.